[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting fit wont get you a gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: large.jpg (58KB, 403x491px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
58KB, 403x491px
please stop this meme, it kills peoples motivation and is literally worse than the manlet meme.

i had 0 girls experience, i was a kv before getting fit and now girls keep coming and going here's an example from a chick:

>be me 5'9'' manlet, lifting since 8 months
>approach cute girl on the way to our gym
>talk to her every once in a while, some weeks later ask her if she comes to a birthday to me
>she gives me number and we meet day after
>birthday was okay, had a lot in common etc
>ask her if she wants to meet again, "sure"
>meet a week later
>wasn't that good like last time but still not too bad
>one night she texts me and asks if i want to go to a houseparty near my house
>agree and meet her
>we sit outside alone talking all the time, suddenly she starts leaning her head on my shoulder and chest
>she asks if i wanna come to her friends house tomorrow
>i agree and we met next day
>was boring af, after a while she goes into another room and 5 mins later i follow her
>we cuddle, she lies really close to my face so i got up and kissed her, made out and cuddled for 8 hours straight then fell asleep cuddeling
>meet her again 2 days ago
>walk around her village, boring af
>she says she wants to sit down
>we both sit on some table in some children playground at night
>she gets closer and closer so i stand up and kiss her
>make out for like 3 hours straight
>sometimes pause to watch the stars while cuddeling
>while making out she keeps rubbing my chest and arms
>after a while she puts her hands down to my abs and compliments my six pack
>>
>>38449085
But lifting got you a gf?
>>
>stand up and kiss her

when will they learn
>>
>>38449104
well i asked her if she is looking for something serious and she said yes and asked if i do. she also keeps talking about me with her mates (i know them too) and wants me to meet her brother and mother
give me a week or two

>>38449107
she stood up and looked abit away lol, didn't just want to pull her to me and rape kiss her (did that later tho)
>>
>>38449085
Let me put it this way: Getting fit alone won't help. A sperg or social anxious guy with big muscles still is spergy or anxious, so not even home plate.

But the concept of improving yourself by excercising, reading, cooking and eating healthy and developing self-confidence that can be associated with getting /fit/ may get you a gf because you turn into a man.
>>
she looks like pic related, blonde hair and same body type just slightley bigger ass/legs and not so angry more cute
>>
>>38449156
well it's true but for me getting fit made me less autistic, more social. everyone suddenly likes me and talks to me etc. it boosted my confidence and girls love that. also girls love muscles so all together it kinda gets you a gf (if you aren't to deep into autism)
>>
>>38449085
was expecting a sad ending, you got me OP
>>
>>38449085
So let me get this straight. You had zero experience with girls. You got fit. Now girls want you. But the moral is: don't believe lifting will make you more attractive.
>wat?!
>>
>>38449189
no i forgot the meme arrows at the subject/title.

thought the irony would be clear
>>
>>38449156
>serious answer in a trollb8 thread.
>>
>walk around her village, boring af
>village

what?
>>
>>38449169
1000 times this holy shit, also, even if this didn't work there definitely are chicks who dig the hot/muscular but clumsy/shy guy.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>38449085
>>
are you 15
>>
>>38449085
I know this is a troll, but I have to lay it out for the dyels.

In no way will lifting for 8 months change anything about you. You should definitely lift, but do it for yourself. It's the only way to stick with it.

If anything this post shows how pathetic op is. Cuddled for 8 hours, jesus christ what a bitch.
>>
What's the point of this thread?
>>
>>38449562
He wants to talk
Let him

Fuck off
>>
>>38449527
shes a virgin u fucking retard, do you think i try to fuck her on the first 2-3 meetings when she hasn't had a dick in her hand before?
>>
>>38449629
Sounds good, I hope your first year of high school is great
>>
>>38449085
"Self improvment wont get you a girl" is a meme on this board yes... but anyone with half a brain knows it a meme.
>>
File: 1471870443526.jpg (113KB, 625x531px) Image search: [Google]
1471870443526.jpg
113KB, 625x531px
>tfw sending girls topless pics of me makes them lust after me

It feels fucking good
>>
>>38449085
OP did not mention this girl is 15 years old. He talked about this in another thread.
>>
>>38449085
I've been lifting for 2.5 years and have no gf.
>>
>>38449085
if you're lifting for girls, you've got problems
also
>wanting a gf
>>
>>38449794
well better a 15 year old that looks and acts older than having no gf at all
>>
>>38449085
haven't had a gf since i started lifting and i've been lifting for six years. gfs come and go, but i have a 260kg squat and that will never leave me
>>
>>38449794
this just gets better and better
>>
File: 1.png (54KB, 257x320px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
54KB, 257x320px
>>38449894
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>38449894
>>
>>38449688
kek desu anon I know its great when girls put out early. But still this is you, "AYY GURL LEMME HIT DAT OR I'LL DROP YOU."
>>
>>38449894
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 702x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 702x800px
>>38449156
THIS
HOLY SHIT DUDE
OP gotta understand girls have dudes come and go too. sperglord.
That's how dating works. When you find someone who really likes you you'll know.
>>
>>38450182
Ever seen Greg Knuckles?

Dude has a 400lbs+ bench but he looks DYEL as fuck.
>>
>making out for 3 hours
Teenagers.
>8 months lifting and have abs
Fruad as fuck.

Either way, none of this happened.
>>
>>38449085
>8 hours
Even if you were exaggerating and it was only a fourth of that... Fucking Christ, man.
>>
>>38450334
last time i did a greentext story of some girl i just met that day slapped my ass, complimenting me, picking her up (literally on my back)

and everyone said i was lying

is my life really that special or is it some kind of meme on 4chan
>>
>>38450394
well we were making out 10 mins, then cuddle 20 mins, then make out again 10 mins and did this for hours long. till like 6:00 in the morning. after a while we just cuddled and drank abit
>>
>>38450927
ye it was actually my point to motivate people but it seems that to many people are to deep into autism here and don't believe in any good things in life
>>
>>38449156
This. I'm honestly not that bad looking, but I have 0 confidence because various reasons and I'm also skinny fat and have shit posture, so improving those along with bettering myself will most certainly make me want to look at attractive women in the eye and then it will develop from there.

Still, being single at 27 and having the social skills of a teenager really sucks
>>
>>38451249
damn right words
>>
>>38450246
How do you avoid going Greg mode? Work more hyper trophy? Cut?
>>
>>38450182
>GG for benching 225x8
who the fuck do you take me for? a novice?
>>
File: pizza.gif (965KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.gif
965KB, 500x700px
>>38449085
>after a while she puts her hands down to my abs and compliments my six pack

"nice"
>>
I could honestly report like half the threads on the front page.
>>
>>38449156
/thread
>>
>>38450231

I remember this thread, great shit.
>>
>>38450246

Look up Joe Falcon, the pro miler from I think the 80s if you want to read about a DYEL who could throw down some serious lifts. Football players at Arkansas used to hustle their freshman teammates by betting they couldn't out lift a guy from the XC/track team.
>>
>>38449905
You sure about that, atheist?
>>
>>38449085
holly fuck that beta manlet story, is it a pasta?
Here's what happens in the real world, kid:
>birthday was okay, had a lot in common etc
>ask her if she wants to meet again, "sure"
>meet a week later
>wasn't that good like last time but still not too bad
>one night she texts me and asks if i want to go to a houseparty near my house
>agree and meet her
>go to house party
>have some fun, check out other available chicks
>put a bit of pressure on her this way
>then bring her home
>destroy her wet holes
end of fucking story
>>
>>38449085
>Manlet Emo Story
pls kys
>>
>>38449688
What a bitter little twat.

Go be a negative shithead somewhere else.
>>
>>38449085
>Getting fit won't get you a gf
>Now let me proceed to tell you a story of how I got gf after getting fit
Fuck off, you just want an excuse to tell your little fairy tale story
>>
File: police raid.jpg (311KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
police raid.jpg
311KB, 1000x562px
>>38449894

Bruh.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.