[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have fucking asthma?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sad towel.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sad towel.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
Or am I just out of shape?

I've been going out running lately, and I can understand that I suck and have low stamina, and results take a while to come... BUT:

Is it normal to start coughing mucus? To have clogged nose/ears every single day? To spit white mucus after a while? To feel my lower trachea burn and as if I can't expand my lungs enough to breathe?

I feel like a fucking smoker but I don't smoke, in fact I fucking hate tobacco. I don't think I have asthma... or do I? I've never had an episode, but I often feel out of breath, when laying down or sitting, which is so fucking weird.

I just want to fucking run without feeling my chest explode. I don't even go full 5k, I just run for like 10 minutes and my legs and all feel fine, but I can only breathe in short rags, and I want to breathe deeply, but it's like someone's sitting on my chest and I can't expand my lungs further. It fucking sucks.

Do I just need to keep running? Is this shit normal? I am scared.
>>
I've had asthma all my life (nearly 30 years now)

Asthma doesn't actually hinder physical performance like people think it does, that's all down to your own fitness level.

I can do HIIT, sprint up hills, run long distance, lift weights etc and have no problem with my asthma.

Then I'll be sitting at home resting and suddenly my asthma symptoms start and I need to take ventolin. Ive never had physical activity trigger my asthma, it's always just random, usually when im resting.
>>
>>38448138
Thank you for sharing. I feel like an ignorant cunt now.

I thought asthma was a chronical inflamation of the bronchi, and made the "tubes" thicker making air passage harder.

So well I just need to run more, and all the mucus is normal I guess?
>>
>>38448159
Mucus is prob diet/genetics related
>>
>>38448159
Keep running. If it gets better you're fine, if it gets worse see a doctor.
>>
Sounds like asthma to me bruh, not everyone suffers in the same way. It is basically chronic inflammation of the bronchi but acute attacks are common too. Ask your doctor to let you try ventolin for exercise why not
>>
>>38448095
Don't eat fucking cheese before you run
>>
>>38448095
For me this works, but this is mum science shit.
Cut your milk intake down a lot (but muh proteins) and your nostrils should dry up somewhat. You'll get very interesting snot for a while, may get nosebleeds etc. due to sensitive nostrils and dry throat however mucus should clear up. White mucus is good it means you aren't too fucked up (when it goes any colour other than light yellow you're usually sick) however white as milk sounds weird never had that in my experience... Idk bro

All my advice is just personal experience, no I don't have any facts to back it up (although it's probably out there somewhere) so feel free to rip me to shreds if your opinion is better than mine.

TL;DR just try shit out by cutting things out of your diet and that should change your mucus
>>
>>38448095
The feeling of smokers lungs are normal if you start running, it will feel like normal exhaustion after you get used to it, bit the mucus things are def not normal. I only know asthma tightens your trachea and that feeling is normal if u just start running
>>
>>38448095
the way to know if something is wrong with you, is to keep running and see if it gets better.

it gets better = you were just out of shape
still same shit even after weeks/months = something is wrong wtih you
>>
File: dunfuggedup.png (33KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
dunfuggedup.png
33KB, 281x355px
>>38448427
>>38448349

I quit milk years ago. I don't eat cheese often.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.