[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do /fit/ take care of their teeth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: let me in.jpg (227KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
let me in.jpg
227KB, 1600x1067px
>Let me in Anon.

So, I realized I haven't been to the dentist for 10 years... how fucked am I?

My teeth seem fine, I brush twice a day, etc. Who here forgets their dentists?
>>
I go to the dentist once every year.
I brush twice a day and use mouthwash, when I wake up and before bed.
Just go to the dentist it'll only get worse the longer you leave it.
>>
Twice a day isn't enough. You should be brushing 3 times minimum and flossing

Enjoy your cavities whenever you decide to go to the dentist
>>
>>38448094
enjoy your fucked enamel for brushing so much
>>
Dentist is a waste of time if you have a sensible diet and take care of your teeth. But if you drink soda and eat a lot of fruit you are fucked my friend.
>>
>>38448077
You get two free cleanings a year senpai why not use them
>>
Dude, same here, its been ten years, school, kid, working nights, excuses. I went yesterday and got cleaned and xrayed and was good to go in a couple hours. Asked alot of questions, doin shit properly from now on. My grill game just doubled.
>>
Anyone feel like coffee fucks their teeth up? I have habit of drinking coffee slowly over a few hours as i surf the internet and it feels like the slow constant sips of coffee fucks my teeth up
>>
I went to the dentist for the first time in my life aged 26. Apart from coffee stains, no problems. No cavities, no pain, no rotting. The dentist was really surprised, she asked "do you have a good diet?" I said yeah, for years. She said that must be why.
>>
File: 2015.jpg (30KB, 356x332px) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
30KB, 356x332px
My dentist died of ass cancer just a while ago.

The man was healthy as all fuck, had a loving family, very wealthy, and to top it off he was Jewish and VERY well connected in my country's health network / industry.

None of us are safe, if he couldn't make it who fucking can?
>>
>>38448077
>and use mouthwash, when I wake up and before bed
Hello mouth cancer
>>
>>38450430
use a straw
>>
>>38451942
lol he did make it, like you said he had money, family, connects
>>
>>38448018
Might need de scaling but youre probably fine
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.