[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I bang?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: chattingupchicks247.jpg (114KB, 901x717px) Image search: [Google]
chattingupchicks247.jpg
114KB, 901x717px
Alright here's the deal fit:
>be me 22 y.o
>was fit as shit for my age at 17 but i got a qt gf and got heatbroken to autstim levels because imma faggot
>got fat for the next 4 years
>just lost 22 lbs
>still fat as fuck
>5'7 190 lbs but lifted for 5 years
>at aunts house for the week, cousins getting married
>there with grandparents
>aunts roommate, 24 y.o
>she obviously wants to fuck me
>she's taller than me, even though im manlet status
>says she wants to be my wedding date
>she's 5-6/10
>got hammered and danced with her tonight in front of grandparents, not degenerately though
>she's a room away from me rn
>want to know /fit/s advice
pls help me, should i be an autistic loner faggot or be with some taller than me at wedding in front of brother, favorite uncle, aunt, dad, mom, and grandparents at wedding? What do i do? please help me
>>
>>38446621

no one cares if she is taller than you
>>
>>38446621
wrong board faggot
>>
>>38446666

quads demand you bang
>>
>>38446621
Does she have an appealing personality, or do you just want to go gorilla on her and crush her puss with your bananalamadingdong?
>>
>>38446666
checked

give her the D, why not
>>
File: masterwayne.jpg (81KB, 499x853px) Image search: [Google]
masterwayne.jpg
81KB, 499x853px
>>38446683
Im from california and in alabama, she's from the south and i guess they dont care about extra fatness cause she wants on bad. I mean she's interesting i guess just cause the southerness, i will never see her after this trip even though my whole familia will see her. I almost tapped my 2nd cousin whose getting married 4 years ago when i was pretty fit.
>>
>>38446621
Yes bang her in the pussy my man.
>>
>>38446696
i would normally but my whole family will be there... i already said i would be her date for the wedding... but maybe i can find a southern bell even hotter at the wedding.
>>
Fuck her. At least you'll get practice
>>
File: wojatlasshrugged.jpg (100KB, 764x928px) Image search: [Google]
wojatlasshrugged.jpg
100KB, 764x928px
>>38446744
checkd, also that is true for xp but she's at least 4 or 5 inches taller than me and my 5 inch ween might not be enough to satisfy her. keep in mind imma manlet who will never learn
>>
File: tfwgf.jpg (1MB, 1151x1563px) Image search: [Google]
tfwgf.jpg
1MB, 1151x1563px
>>38446759
also even though she's a room away im also a hallway down the road from grandparents so the stakes are high, maybe i could have her blow me silently and cautiously. thankyou bros for answering this post i really appreciate it.
>>
File: fitwojcoffee.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
fitwojcoffee.png
516KB, 680x418px
should i even jack off tonigh like always? would that be appropriate? what if she hears me? what if my grandparents hear me? she might even think im jackin it right now cause ive been typing and she could mistake for fappin?
>>
File: mhm.jpg (32KB, 462x325px) Image search: [Google]
mhm.jpg
32KB, 462x325px
>>38446621
>Not going for the cousins
Pecs not solid enough?
>>
>>38446621
Crush that amazon puss, you autistic faggot.
>>
>>38446708
>I almost tapped my 2nd cousin

Tell me about the time you tapped your 1st one, anon!
>>
>>38446759
>>38446766
In other words you have a chance to boff a snatch way out of your league and you're scared because she's taller than you?! Climb that mountain, OP! I berieve in you!
>>
>>38446951
Kek
>>
>>38446880
I'll never understand it. That guy forced this meme so hard and it actually stuck. He posted in miring threads for about a month straight and it finally caught on.
>>
>>38447104
It's more like a reminder to make fun of guys who are overly proud of their mires.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.