[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /fit/guys how the fuck do I kick softdrink? I work in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1470122099000.jpg (426KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470122099000.jpg
426KB, 1920x1080px
Help me /fit/guys how the fuck do I kick softdrink? I work in a high stress environment where almost everyone smokes in their break. In my break I have my meal (usually fried rice with meat &veggies or some home prep stuff) and a 600m coke. I dont smoke or drink and Im really trying to get gud with lifestyle. Ive done it since I can remember, get a 600m in my break at work and while everyone is outside smoking or doing eachother I just enjoy my drink and it relaxes me so damn much. I tried it remove it completely from my life and for two days I sat in the staff room in my break feeling incomplete, like it just felt wrong and empty not to have my drink and I didn't feel chill after my break.
Help me!
>>
Iced tea.
>>
>>38446553
Dont do so in such a drastic way if you cant handle it. Work at it over time. Do one day a week where you skip on the drink then increase from there as you can handle.

Also replace the softdrink with something else. Tea worked for me.
>>
With a different drink, retard. Like coffee or tea (no sugar u fat fuck)
>>
>>38446553
Start smoking.
>>
Why bot just drink diet soda? Or or if it's for 'health' make some nice ice tea at home and pack a bit for work. It's cheap and easy. Just boil water put in the tea packets then put it in the fridge. A lil lemon if it's your thing.
>>
I don't know, maybe fucking water?
>>
I naturally just drink a shitload of water everyday.

I'll have a soda every now and then.

Moderation not cold turkey.
>>
Lemon+Ice+Tea+A little bit of honey

Godlike for your throat. Sweet enough to lower my stress.
>>
Get some good water. Cucumber slices lemon rind and mint.

You will never go back.
>>
>>38446553
you can take diet soda, squeeze oranges, drink a lot of water (and maybe sweetend it) so you're hydrated and not thirsty, or just accept that one soft drink a day sucks for your health but that the pros (you love it) outweigh the cons.
>>
>>38446553
Since you've become hooked on soda, how long has your longest break been?

It was really hard for me during the first week, but then it got easier. A month or so and soda won't even taste or smell the same- it'll smell quite nasty, and if you try to drink one, you could end up feeling bloated, yet not sated.

It may help to look at it this way: do you want to spend 150-300 or so calories EVERY DAY on soda alone(~6k calories each month, if you're only drinking 1.5 a day @ 150cal ea), wouldn't those calories be better spent on something memorable and satisfying, or even not at all?101

2nd'ing the iced tea btw(unsweet ofc)- I love that stuff, but I guess it helps that my mom used to drink it.
>>
>>38447021
Also, you may want to look into chocolate milk. Not the premade kind, but the mixes like nesquik + skim milk. It's obviously not a champion of health... but compared to a soda, a glass of chocolate milk makes a great "cheaty" snack that's also a hell of a lot better for you than soda(you also seriously don't need to use the suggested serving size of chocolate mix- about half is good).
>>
>>38447021
Its been well over a month since I last tried to let go of it. I really need to look into this ice tea, a replacement is a good idea.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.