[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

App to track lifts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: dumbbell.jpg (171KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
dumbbell.jpg
171KB, 750x750px
What's the best app to log all my lifts? (for iPhone)
>>
>>38444140
>iPhone
Grindr
>>
I dunno if it's out for iPhone but I use Red Gym Log, really good shit fampai
>>
>>38444163
Kek
>>
>>38444140
why cant you just use a notebook?
>>
>>38444769

i've already got my phone in the gym for music. why do i want to carry around a pen and a book in 2016?

that being said, i prefer to use this thing called a brain.
>>
Practice your penmanship, faggot
>>
apps are boring
>>
>>38445299

because writing numbers on a piece of paper is so goddamn exciting
>>
>>38444163
lol

>>38444769

are you retarded

>>38445054

I'm an actual adult with a life, memorizing exactly sets, reps, weight, variation, etc of every exercise every trip to the gym is out of the question. Moron.
>>
>>38444329
I second this senpai. Even paid the extra sheckles for the premium version
>>
>>38445340
improve your memory
>>
Google sheets
>>
FitNotes is really all you need.
>>
>>38444140
Use a notebook or FitNotes.
>>
just use google doc.
>>
>>38445462
this is what i use

every other app i tried was retarded and shitty and for retards who have no idea what they're doing. i just want an app where i make my own routines (not choose them out of some faggy list), set up a schedule that's able to alternate between routines instead of monday always being A, tuesday always being B, etc. and then has a place for you to mark down what you lifted for that specific exercise after completing it

google sheets does this perfectly while every other app just shits the bed and has a bunch of stupid shit
>>
>>38445344
I'm an adult with a life as well and somehow I manage to memorize my lifts, sets, and reps every trip to the gym. Sounds to me like you're just a lazy bitch who can't live without a piece of electronics at his fingertips. Go camping some time, you little shit.
>>
Pencil and paper
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.