[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walking vs Biking to lose weight Which ones better? Which one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: bike.jpg (57KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
bike.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
Walking vs Biking to lose weight
Which ones better?
Which one do you do?
Should i invest in a bike for losing weight? (250lbs 6'1")
>>
intensity is what matters
if you intend to walk or bike without ramping up your heart rate

it is for naught
>>
>>38443663
...What?
>>
>>38443636
You aren't going to make it without stopping eating too much. If you don't have gains, I'd suggest having a glass of milk for breakfast, a normal meal (And by normal I mean less than 600 kcal) and then a light dinner. It could be another glass of milk or something else, but keep it light. If you feel too hungry in the morning or night, redistribute your meals, but don't eat more than before in a day.
And no snacking, no soda (just drinking water, milk and maybe alcohol twice a week would be perfect), no added sugars and try to eat a lot of protein and a bit more fat, but less carbs.
>>
>>38443725
Whats some meals for breakfast i could make fast before school and same with lunch and dinner?
>>
>>38443681
I can't believe there actually are people this stupid. If you are unable to understand what he said, go be stupid somewhere else. Fuck.
>>
>>38443738
Breakast: A glass of milk and nothing else
Lunch: A sandwich or even canned or pre-cooked food
Dinner: Dinner is a meme, just have a glass of milk, faggot
>>
If you have to lets say travel 2 miles to and from work, walking will burn more calories because it is less efficient and takes longer

If you are doing it in your spare time because you want to lose weight, cycling is better because at your weight you could fuck your knees up doing a lot of walking.

You can buy a used bike on craigslist for 50 dollars or buy a stationary bike for like 100 dollars online or maybe 50 dollars on craigslist
>>
File: hq-Aot62.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
hq-Aot62.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>38443763
nice meme
>>
>>38443763
Just fuck it go full GOAD
>>
File: 1397006069898.gif (2MB, 379x272px) Image search: [Google]
1397006069898.gif
2MB, 379x272px
Consuming less calories
>>
>>38443752
>he said, go be stupid somewhere else. Fuck.
Well sorry for doing...nothing?
>>
>>38443795
GOMAD* shit, too high
>>
>>38443779
He is a fat fuck, so I suppose he wants to lose weight fast, while wanting to make meals fast, you can't live fast and die young while fitting your macros and not losing your baby muscles.
>>
>>38443810
You didn't understand that biking or walking you need to make it hard on yourself or it will mean nothing
>>
>>38443832
Oh, Sorry im just at a difficult time in my life and need to lose weight (at least 30lbs)
>>
>>38443778
Only good advice here
>>
>>38443870
Remember there is no "atleast" you just make a routine where you involve every muscle group and cardio from cycling and stick with it til you die. Become the greek god you were destined to be
>>
>>38443938
>greek god
I wish
>>
>>38443943
THERE IS NO WISH THERE IS ONLY DO
>>
>>38443636

Just do DDP yoga desu
>>
>>38443943
But seriously don't "wish" you were more fit just stick to it and never stop and that's all there is to it. Make dieting and excercise habitual. this is coming from an ex fat fuck who weighed 130kg 2 years ago and weigh 83 kg now and am quite lean and fit chicks mirin me and I get more ass than a toilet seat and I have no end goal with my fitness now it has become so habitual that I just workout 4 days a week and feel pissed off at myself when I miss a day
>>
>>38443985
Be triggered Yoda is
>>
>>38443636
Walking is better for your posture
Cycling is better for your joints

All in all, just swim.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.