[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fat stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: help.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>be me
>60 pounds over weight
>trying to lose weight
>cut out all soda and junk
>been counting calories on some app
>app offers 10 minute work out session
>on floor sweating and gasping for air on my kitchen floor

please tell me this gets easier
>>
>>38442987

It does. Pretty quickly.
>>
>>38442987
>implying /fit/ will actually give you tips
>>
>>38442987
>please tell me this gets easier
Give it a few weeks. Cutting out shit food and minding your nutrition will do most of the work though, so you're on the right track.
>>
>>38442987
The first few workouts are the hardest, just stay consistent and before you know it you'll be enjoying it
>>
>>38442987
it can, as one fatass to another, please keep going you can do it
>>
>>38442987
It gets easier when you start to experience changes for yourself, physically and mentally. Soon you'll look visibly different, and be spouting out all the best broscience.
>>
>>38442987
it gets easier, but it never gets easy. today was the worst, and tomorrow will be bad too. 6 months from now it will still suck, but it'll be better than today.

and giving up and continuing to eat shit and destroy your body will have the opposite progression and end when you're dead and friendless
>>
>>38442987
It's gonna feel better when you notice improvements in your looks and exercises, and when other people tell you you're less fat.
>>
>>38442998
>>38443057
>>38443070
>>38443077
>>38443137
>>38443184
>>38443201

I appreciate your kind words everyone. After buckling down and reading the sticky, this is the first time in my life I have ever tried to become /fit/
>>
File: mfw32.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
mfw32.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>38442987
OP whats your workout routine? I want to get /fit/ too but dont know where to start and dont want to pay for a gym since im a poorfag
>>
>>38443266
It was a 10 minute workout on the "MyPlate Calorie Tracker" app
>>
>>38443221
Good luck brah, we're all gonna make it.
>>38443266
Pay for a gym.
>>
>>38443266
Not OP, I used to be a fatass and followed this http://scoobysworkshop.com/beginning-workout-plan/ to lose weight. Though losing weight is mostly about eating less, but I think this is a good start for getting /fit/ if you're as weak as I was even if you're not fat.
>>
>>38442987
yes, you will eventually crave it.

just clear the hump and you will totally make it.

source: lost 85 lbs and kept them off 6 years so far, going strong.
>>
>>38442987
Once you lose enough weight and make enough cardio and strength gains, all you'll want in life is to keep improving on what you've built up so far. Don't you fucking give up. Right now at your size, the most important thing is diet. Take it slow on the exercise and don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>38443325
>pay for a gym
I was once an unemployed fatfag who went from 130kg to 90 kg with cycling, daily pushups and burpies until I got a job and could finally afford a gym membership now I am 85kg and lean as fuck 2 years since 130kg. You don't need money to get fit. Don't use it as an excuse
>>
>>38442987
It will get easier, but the challenge and the strain is something you will come to look forward to. To not sweat and be out of breath at the end will eventually feel like you didnt do enough.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.