[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be born and raised on the beautiful beaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: usain-bolt.jpg (111KB, 1279x853px) Image search: [Google]
usain-bolt.jpg
111KB, 1279x853px
>you will never be born and raised on the beautiful beaches of Jamaica
>you will never experience a carefree youth filled with happiness
>you will never be blessed with natural athletic ability allowing you to excel at whatever sport you choose
>you will never bloom into a handsome, lean, 6'5 adonis
>you will never decide to focus your athletic abilities on sprinting
>you will never become the fastest man ever, breaking world records and winning an unprecedented 9 gold medals in sprinting at 3 consecutive summer olympic games
>you will never become the most popular male athlete on earth
>you will never retire at the pinnacle of your sport like no man in history ever has

WHY EVEN LIVE?
>>
>>38441324
yeah but at least im not a nigger
>>
>>38441324
Being from there, I can tell you that Jamaica is the worst country I have ever lived in.
>>
>>38441324
I also wont ever have the need to use drugs to run fast. Its not even entertaining for me anymore. But yeah, im so sad fir nit being a clown.
>>
>>38441834
fpbp
>>38441858
>Jamaica is the worst country I have ever lived in.
I'm so glad you decided to share that shittiness with the rest of the world. You do know that you're the problem right? The sand on the beaches isn't responsible for Jamaica's murder and poverty rate.
>>
>>38441858
Different anon. I'm a first generation jamaican american. I visit the place from time to time to see family. It's a shithole, and tourism and greed is cancer to the country. Long with blind religion.
>>
>>38442135
Went on a cruise once and we docked at Jamaica. Woke up in the morning and looked out my window and decided I wasn't leaving the boat.

Even from 200ft away Jamaica is a rats nest filled with knock off designer accessories
>>
>>38442245
Lol that's all Caribbean countries. I went on a cruise to the Bahamas and it was the same thing
>>
>>38442273
read "all post-colonial countries that wish they were still colonies"
>>
>>38441324
this post just made me realize that I really don't want any of that.
being a pro athlete really would give me very little joy compared to what I'm doing now.
>>
>>38442422
Right, OP acts like a simple car accident won't put this mans career behind him and throw him into debt until he dies a forgotten loser like literally every other olympian before him.
>>
>>38442494
He's had multiple car accidents
>>
>>38442135
Yup. I swore the country off 10 years ago and never went back. The only thing is I know I'll have to go back when someone significant dies.
>>
>>38441932
What? I never said it was I said it is the worst country I have lived in. What are you getting angry about?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.