[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hemorrhoids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hemorrhoids.jpg (52KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
hemorrhoids.jpg
52KB, 493x335px
How do you deal with them
How do you lift with them

This is /fit/ related.
>>
this may be related: after an alcoholic binge, the next day when I have the shits (runny ones), there's always blood on the toilet paper after I wipe, it even starts to burn after the third shit or so... I suspect this is due to dialated blood vessels because of alcohol...

Do I have hemorrhoids?
>>
>>38440344
stop straining on the toilet
drink more water and eat better
witch hazel to reduce swelling and itching

now stop making these threads
>>
>>38440344
Use sugar-free metamucil.

No more hemorrhoids.
>>
>>38441639
This. If OP is too retarded to eat enough fiber, then take it by the spoonful.
>>
>>38440344
3rd/4th degree here; Great pain and daily cream and suppository use. It's pretty shit. Gotta take em every where I go cause the pain is so unbearable. What makes it even worse is I'm 19 and healthy. What gave me them was abusing alcohol in college, ridiculously spicy foods on a daily basis and also being way to embarrassed to go to the doctor and have him finger my ass.

Take my advice bros, let the dude put his finger up your butt, you dont wanna be on a date, spill you bag and have your date pick up your hemorrhoid cream uwu
>>
>>38441708
fa m, I am >>38441557

do I have them?
>>
>>38441738
not him but
>bright red blood means the rupture is close to anus, probably a hem. can get it checked out, but probably only if it recurs
>dark blood means rupture is further up your digestive tract, could be serious like krohns disease. definitely get it checked out
>>
>>38441762
It is bright red and only occurs after a heavy alcoholic binge, doesn't at all otherwise

thanks for the advice fa m
>>
>>38441708
Have you tried wrapping one of those really small black rubber bands around it a couple times. It's supposed to cut off the circulation until it kinda falls of on its own.
>>
>>38441738
I'm not a doctor but you can check yourself man. Lube up your finger, lay on you side on your bed, essentially the recovery position, and slowly insert you finger into your ass. If you feel little hard lumps, hemorrhoids my man.
>>
>>38441788
I'm gonna stick to using creams and suppository's and avoid alcohol and spicy foods for about ~6 months and hope that they clear up by themselves, if that doesn't work i'm going to go to my GP and ask for surgery to get them removed on the NHS so I know they wont grow back. Pity the cunts wont do anything about my loose skin.
>>
>>38441831

Uhhh they'll never clear up on their own. I've gotten four of the fuckers banded. Best decision ever. No more hemorrhoids.
>>
>>38442020
Looks like its the chop for them then friendo :^)
>>
>>38442049

Nope. They're gone now. Banding has a high success rate with low chance of reoccurring.
>>
I had a third degree one. I just kept lubing up my asshole with moisturizer and pushing it back in with my finger like 6 times a day. Avoided bending squatting without pucking my butt to keep it lodged inside. And started eating a shitload of oatmeal for dat fiber. Took about 5 months to stop being painful but hey Ive never had a stranger tickle my boipussy.
>>
I have some internal ones that make shitting hell, I'm using a suppository, taking stool softener and eating wheat bran for breakfast and hoping it clears up
>>
>>38440344
I think I have like a 2.5 degree or something. It never hurts or gets uncomfortable or anything, though. Just feels gross.
>>
I had terribly obnoxious hemorrhoids. Small ones that made it feel like I had sand in my asshole and needles in my taint. Then I started squatting on a stool when I shit and they disappeared. Haven't had a problem since.
>>
>>38440344

eat as clean as possible:

no dairy no meat no eggs and no sugar or wheat; your shits will be so smooth, like soft serve ice cream.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.