[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 36

File: swim_by_alan1828-d9y7bmz.jpg (80KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
swim_by_alan1828-d9y7bmz.jpg
80KB, 600x900px
/fuck it. I can't find the old one/ Edition.

Can you stay on a deficit for the entire duration of your cut without negative side effects? For example cutting from 20% to 10% body fat. Are cheat meals/days that put you in a surplus once a week unnecessary and memeish?
>>
>>38439908
this is retarded. cheat meals are for your mind, not because cutting all the time is unhealthy or anything
>>
Is using just machines at the gym okay if all you want is aesthetics and strength is a secondary side goal?
>>
>>38439977
Where does leptin and metabolism ex etc enter in to it?
>>
>>38439996
it's enough for aesthetics. just think like a bodybuilder and work each muscle isolated
>>
File: 1466466487633.jpg (23KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1466466487633.jpg
23KB, 500x385px
>>38439977
>>38440011
>>
>>38440023
Thanks!
>>
>>38440011
isn't leptin the stuff Dr Lustig talks about? as in fructose boosts isuline wich then blocks leptin what leads to eating more cal than you burn

I don't know shit about 'metabolism ex' whatever the fuck this is
>>
> have a herniated disc
> can workout
> a nerve or blood vessel is stuck
> right shoulder much weaker than the left
I am right handed, so what do?
>>
>>38440063
Fap
>>
>>38440063
I think the imbalance will vanish when you keep lifting with good form. if the lift is too easy for your left side but just right for the other one only right side will get stronger

not so sure if this answers your question
>>
>>38440085
But u r a boy :(

>>38440098
Thanx.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
Around what bf % is pic related?
>>
>>38440189
I bet the gallon of milk I was planning on drinking tomorrow on 8%
>>
>>38440189
gyno%
>>
File: 234.jpg (1MB, 2340x3264px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
1MB, 2340x3264px
old thread died w/o replies.

I am fatass and i am cutting for a couple of month now at a 1000cal def. I am also doing stronglifts. I lost 23.2kg so far.

Bench 80kg
OHP 60kg
DL 80kg

can't squad because of bad knees.

It's noticable that I lost weight fitting into smaller pants and my face got slimmer.

But i still look like i didn't lose that much weight.

My questions:

Is that an indication that i am not losing that much muscle? Is this good bad? I don't know how to interpret that?!

I wanna lose more weight, to what point should i cut?

My shoulder look wider. is that because of OHP? If so how is it possible to gain shoulder muscle during cutting?
>>
When is a good time to start your first cut?

When you don't make any progression anymore?

Or earlier, when you hit a certain BF%?
>>
Why the fuck do I get cramp in my leg when doing pull ups/chin ups and how do I fix this?
>>
>>38439908
So I have developed rounded shoulders because I didnt do any reverse flys or like face push (whatever that one is called).

What should I do it fix them.

Also I am willing to buy a brace or band to help fix this, does any one know a good one to buy
>>
Is 135lbs too light for a manlet of 5'6"? That's my current goal and I'm 142lbs now. I'm just doing cardio and cutting.

I actually look kind of OK at the moment, but there is still a bit of fat I want to lose. However I'm worried that losing another 7lbs will make me look unattractively underweight.

Basically shall I just keep going and lose the rest of this fat (probs aiming for a realistic target of 13% bodyfat) or start lifting and eating more?
>>
>>38440268
>Is that an indication that i am not losing that much muscle? Is this good bad? I don't know how to interpret that?!

so if you're able to gain strength on a cut you're not loosing any strength. even if I misunderstood you, you really don't loose much muscle on a cut. this is more a myth oming from elite bodybuilders who jump between 5% and 12%.

>I wanna lose more weight, to what point should i cut?

4 visible abs. it's that simple

>My shoulder look wider. is that because of OHP? If so how is it possible to gain shoulder muscle during cutting?

60kg The Press is a lot, good job m8. again, it is really possible to gain size&strength on a cut, especially as a novice and a fatass
>>
>>38440296
recombing is the new shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIX-RyorgkQ
>>
>>38440268
> My shoulder look wider. is that because of OHP? If so how is it possible to gain shoulder muscle during cutting?
you're building muscle on a cut, because you're still a beginner, just keep at it and keep recalculating your TDEE from time to time
>>
>>38440332
you should start lifting IMMEDIATELY. it isn't all it takes to make it but without it it's not possible

if you don't want to become fat when starting lifting>>38440367
>>
>>38440329
are you serious? you know why your shoulders are rounded and what exercises you have to do to fix it, what are you even asking?
>>
Once I've reached my Protein/Fat/Fiber goal, how should I fill the rest of my calories as far as Carbs go? Rice?
>>
>>38440329
rows are better than pullups/chinups and don't underestimate deadlifts

don't buy anything, it's a waste

don't let anyone tell you it is because of weak rear delts. the rhombiods are the problem. they pull your shoulderblades to the spine
>>
What's the best mobility work I can do for my shoulders so that they don't hurt like hell when I'm back squatting. Tough time with the rotation
>>
>>38440449
you mean you are looking for pure carbs without protein and fiber? eat pure starch then, retard
>>
I'm actually lactose intolerant. Does lactose free milk have the same health benefits regular milk does? Not talking about milk substitutes but actual milk with the lactose taken out.
>>
i felt a slight burning (not painful at all) feeling during my 1set deadlifts in a spot at my lower abs. then the sensation weakened and lasted for ~2 minutes, can't feel anything now, Could it be hernia? Am I fucked, guys?
>>
>>38440479
I find it very hard/impossible to really get my arms behind my back or head if you know what im saying

this is because of the rhomboid issue yes?

any favoruite exercises i can do to help aleviate it

also those elastic band things dont work?
>>
>>38440490
I'm bulking, I have 500 spare kcals but I've already hit all my goals as far as macros go, so what I'm asking is what should I eat to also reach my caloric target?
>>
Are there any legal fat loss pills that actually have decent effects? Or are they all just memes?
>>
>>38440503
yes. the good stuff in the milk are the high quality protein, calcium and (maybe grows hormones, who knows). bad things are the unhealthy fats and the hormones vegans warn us about. nobody cares about lactose
>>
>>38440423
Interesting video and very helpful, thanks.
>>
>>38440556
chocolate
>>
>>38440538
the pain from a herniated disc makes you want to be dead
>>
>>38440556
something you can eat a ton of with no negative effects
>>
does working out before a photo make your muscles look more defined/bigger?
>>
File: 1463683238716.jpg (59KB, 765x343px) Image search: [Google]
1463683238716.jpg
59KB, 765x343px
>>38440553
if you think you need to stretch and work on your mobility more, we have a sticky about that too. I have tried it some time ago but it wasn't necceessary. about the equip, usually it's not necessary. pic related are everywhere
>>
>>38440596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPVBYI4N3Js
>>
>>38440622
http://phraktured.net/molding-mobility.html
http://phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html
http://camilleherron.com/2012/02/15/how-to-foamlacrosse-ball-roll-the-critical-body-parts/
>>
Is Jiu Jitsu a meme or an actually good way to get fit?
>>
I want to get in relatively good shape before starting to lift. I've been doing cardio and I'm planning on some bodyweight routine.

I mean, if I can't breeze through a bodyweight routine why would I jump straight into lifting, right? Should I just join a gym and do cardio + SS or some other beginner routine?
>>
File: taylor thinking.png (2MB, 940x824px) Image search: [Google]
taylor thinking.png
2MB, 940x824px
>>38439908
my left tricep hurts when I make any upper arm movements. I think from doing L-sits and too many dips.

Anything I can do to get better faster?
>>
>>38440707
bodyweight is a great way to start

push ups, pull ups and chin ups, dips, squats, calve raises, leg raises, bridges...
>>
>>38440707
I think bodyweight stuff is really hard. you need to push yourself, your muscles are burning, your results are low, your motivation is fucked because don't really know what you're doing.

having a strength program is easy. you go to the gym, do the required sets and reps and leave.

about routine, try this SS version:
A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench
1x5 Deadlift
Curls

B
3x5 Squat
3x5 OHP
3xF ChinUps
Abs
>>
>>38440774
don't go to failure and stretch it
>>
>>38440303
Cramp is often caused by dehydration.
>>
>>38440656
>is martial arts a meme
>will being physically active get me fit

>>38440559
memes

>>38440556
literally any carb you want

>>38440480
shoulder dislocates

>>38440479
>rows are better than pullups/chinups
1) for what
2) no

>>38440303
maybe you're straining too much during pull ups

you might be getting too much/too little salt (I forget which causes cramps)

maybe you're not getting enough water

>>38439996
it will put you at a higher risk of injury
>>
>>38440775

I see. Is Yoga a meme or is it a good bodyweight way to get in shape?

>>38440778

What would you advise to someone who's never lifted before when it comes to how much weight shoudl I try to lift first? I mean, do I keep adding plates until I find something I can barely do 3x5's with and take it from there?
>>
>>38440622
consider me retarded

is it because i dont stretch that i cant bend my arms in certain ways and shoulders in certain ways?

also gotcha on the scamming jews
>>
>>38440823
about the rows
rows work out upper back more and fix rolled over shoulders while pullups/chinups are more directed to lats
>>
>>38440823
>is martial arts a meme

Well, is it?
>>
>>38440303

Which muscle in your leg?
>>
>>38440829
>barely do 3x5
no with good form. even if the weight is low, DOMS will kill you the next day after your first gym session. highly recommend you try to squat and deadlift with straight back. back pain the next day makes you want to rethink everything
>>
>>38440656

Likely a shit way to get fit, good way to kill people
>>
>>38440849
the rhomboids, traps and rear delts are heavily involved in the chin/pull up, whilst giving you better lat work than a row

also doesn't add to lowerback fatigue so it won't detract from deadlifts/squats

>>38440856
nah mate

no martial arts is a meme if you're just doing it for fitness
>>
>>38440829
honestly I'm still a bit dyel after several months of mostly bodyweight training so take everything i say with a grain of salt, but i really like flexibility exercises and it feels great to be able to do what 90%+ of people can't.

i just find it's a lot more fun to expeirment with your own body than lift weights, not that i have anything against it.

yoga in and of itself won't really get in you shape but i think it's worth doing it on the side after a workout or when you're injured
>>
>>38440586
please re-read my post. I didn't write anything about my back, spine, or discs. I felt it in my abs, and some people say that an inguinal hernia can be painless and some people don't even notice it,
>>
>>38440836
if you can't do what normal people can you have mobility problems, yes. but don't expect to be a little chinese gymnast girl
>>
>>38440707

Bodyweight is cool and gets you stronger without taxing your central nervous system to the ridiculous extent of weightlifting. You have to cultivate discipline to do it well and blah, blah, blah.

There's not a fitizen on this board who wouldn't be in better shape if, throughout the day whenever it occurred to them, they did random sets of 30 push ups and 8 chinups. You get gains doing this shit I swear to god. Work harder get stronger.
>>
>>38440916
>the rhomboids, traps and rear delts are heavily involved in the chin/pull up, whilst giving you better lat work than a row

at the end of the concentric phase of a DBRow, the rhombiods are flexed as fuck, far more than in chinups/pullups. I'm not saying horiontal pulls are superior to verticals in general, just to fix rounded shoulders, rows are better
>>
Can someone critique my diet.

Carbs:
>oatmeal, pasta, rice, bagels

Protein:
>beef, chicken, yogurt

Fiber:
>baby spinich, almonds, bananas, honey dew melon

What're some good, cheap foods for gaining weight? I can only drink lactose-free milk which is expensive, preventing me from doing GOMAD. Any advice appreciated.
>>
squatting causes tense feeling and slight soreness in my inner thighs (groin) the last few times. What does it mean? What should I try adjusting about my stance? Feels like if things keep going this way I just might break something tonight.
>>
>>38441039
>What're some good, cheap foods for gaining weight
peanut butter
olive oil
>>
>>38441039
peanut butter and oils

and all those foods are fine, what exactly do you want us to say about them? If you're bulking, you can vary it way more than that. You should probably add eggs.
>>
>>38440999
I think you're overestimated how beneficial that extra rhomboid rom is, and how much work is actually required to correct rounded shoulders - a majority of fixing bad posture is just making the conscious effort to be in good alignment.

if you have to pick one, I'd advise chins as it's a fuller movement and has more benefits/less drawbacks than rows - but it's fine if you disagree
>>
File: w4zmCHE.jpg (88KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
w4zmCHE.jpg
88KB, 780x585px
>>38441039
>>
Strength imbalance? I've been doing hammer curls recently and found that my left arm has started to fail much quicker than my right and I can't figure out why. I also notice similar things on other lifts where my left side doesn't feel as activated or quits much quicker.
>>
>>38441079
>>38441097
How do I implement olive oil into my diet - pasta?

I forgot to add eggs. I was just wondering if I was missing anything critical from my diet.
>>
>>38441107
>a majority of fixing bad posture is just making the conscious effort to be in good alignment.
from my experience, no

>if you have to pick one, I'd advise chins
agreed

but a guy doing db rows has stronger upper back but weaker lats than a guy doing chins, thats my point. I'm off, getting my sleep
>>
>>38441131
don't know why too but wanted to say that the same happens to me
my right biceps is slightly bigger than my left
makes me feel a bit self-conscious
>>
File: just.jpg (96KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
96KB, 720x960px
>>38439908
Postin in this thread too, /cut/ seems ded

177cm
72kg
All compounds past intermediate
Unpumped and Unflexed, I-I swear I'm out of auchswitz when I have a pump or when I take a pic sideways

I come here to ask, is it possible to get a bf% estimate? Tried using some calipers I have home but it's garbage or I just suck with it
All my fat seems to be on the love handles, shit gives me this wide hip look when in fact, when I pull my fat to the back, they look straight

aiming for dat dere greek statue mode before I lean bulk to hercules mode, as far as I know I might have demi-god genes
>>
At what BMI does one get loose skin?? How to know if I'll get loose skin? How to avoid loose skin?
>>
What are some little things you guys look forward to in your day besides working out?
>>
Does anyone have a good rowing machine routine?
>>
File: body-fat-percentage-men-1.jpg (30KB, 610x202px) Image search: [Google]
body-fat-percentage-men-1.jpg
30KB, 610x202px
>>38441221
>>
>>38441146
Do you seriously not know how to put olive oil on foods?
>>
>>38441326
idk what foods taste good with it
>>
>>38441335
put it on all the foods. ALL THE FOODS
>>
>>38441221
Start bulk now.
>>
>>38441343
Would it taste good on rice? Actually that does sound kind of good.
>>
im 2kg heavier but for some reason my pants are now too big for me,does this means im making gains for what?
im a noob pls no bait
>>
>>38441263
bmi is not a metric to measure anythign really, especially not loose skin. No one can tell you if you'll get loose skin. Want to avoid it? lose weight slowly and smartly. Start lifting, try low impact cardio (I can't imagine having all that fat slopping around is good for your skin), and hope for the best.
>>
>>38441290
some tasty food i prepare myself, listening to my favorite song when i get home, helping other people on /fit/
>>
>>38441360
you experienced noobs gains. As a beginner, you have the magic ability to lose some weight while putting on some muscle. Congrats. The ability goes away very quickly.
>>
>>38440879
Hamstring I think
>>
>>38440480
Are u sure ur placing the bar on your back properly? Warm your shoulders up before you squat, and maybe stick to low bar for awhile, make sure your hands arent gripping the bar but just holding it on your back by using a thumbless grip. Experiment with grip width as well.
>>
>>38441405
Thank anon
>>
>>38441314
so I'm around 15%?

>>38441348
No, I bulked as skinny fat and got too fat
then I broke one of my feet finger and had a motorcycle accident, both of those left me out of the gym for 4months losing a lot of muscle mass

atm I just want to get 10%bf so I can lean bulk really slowly
>>
>>38441531
>doesn't know how to bulk
>feet finger
>had a motorcycle accident
jesus, please get in another one that ends your life.
>>
>>38441594
I know how to bulk, I was just skinny fat and had to chose to cut and be skelly or bulk and get fat

I also don't have english as my first language, I'd like you speaking 3 other languages outside english
>>
>>38441623
>I know how to bulk
>had to chose to cut and be skelly or bulk and get fat
>I know how to bulk

and I'm fluent in two and conversational in another one. I can probably get by in one more but I'm not confident enough to say that. I also know I have the the internet as a resource and that it takes literal seconds to hit up google translate.
>>
how can I visually tell if someone is natty or not at the gym?
>>
>>38441668
do they look like they're not natty? they're probably not natty. Hotdog skin is a dead giveaway too.
>>
File: ETERNAL FAT HATE POSTER.png (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
ETERNAL FAT HATE POSTER.png
3MB, 2480x3508px
>started as 75kg fatso
>started lifting, cut to 63kg and looked ripped af
>think "time to SLOW bulk"
>fuck it up and revert to fatty eating
>put on 10kg in less than a month

HOW DO I REVERT TO MY RIPPED STATE ASAP AND PRESERVE GAINS?
>>
>>38441703
same way you got there before
>>
Starting my first cut /fit/. Will a 500-650cal deficit affect my sexual health? Like firmness or ability to maintain erection.
>>
Can you get aesthetic legs using only dumbbells?
>>
>>38441759
Yes. Pistol squats, weighted lunges, db squat w press. Will be more aesthetic because you'll have reasonably myscular legs instead of tree stalks that only fit in cargo shorts.
>>
Which foods can replace snacks the best?

(Meaning: food that requires no or little preparation and has a lot of carbs and/or protein, but not much fats)
>>
>>38441833
cottage cheese
fruit
oats(throw them into a greek yoghurt cup)
chicken breats(just throw that shit into the pan and it's done in 5 minutes or less)
>>
>>38441735
your penis will literally fall off
>>38441833
you shouldn't be snacking to begin wiht.
>>
I just squatted Monday and I'm about to go to the gym again.

It was a new PR and I'm still sore. Should I?
>>
>>38441868
Okay good to know. Then how do cut weight and keep penor
>>
Why does running "kill the gains" when doing mid/long distances? Does my body not feel aerodynamic enough? Is it too heavy?
>>
Does it sound good to run and occasionally do abs on rest days? I know these are memes for
>""""""""(((toning)))""""""""
but I cannot STAND not going to the gym on rest days. obviously i'm cutting, so the running is beneficial
>>
>>38441919
Running uses calories that could have gone towards making your muscles bigger.
>>
Any tips for making good tinder pics? I look retarded in pictures.

inb4 you are
>>
>>38442370
supposedly pics of you doing shit is more attractive than you looking like a faggot int he mirror. Go surfing/hiking/doing dangerous shit
>>
>>38442369
Which can be gained back with a single bag of crisps.
>>
>>38442369
>t. asshat
You're supposed to eat back the calories you consume running, unless you're cutting.
A surplus is a surplus, so if you eat 3000kcal and just slack of it's the same as eating 4000kcal and doing a 10k.
>>
>>38442436
the calories sure, but there's also the wear on your muscles and CNS that can't be regained with a bag of chips
>>
Could I lose fat solely by doing cardio?
>>
>>38442549
Losing fat is all about the diet, cardio helps but the very most important thing is the kcal intake.
>>
>>38442549
depends on a lot of things but technically, yes.
>>
>>38442587
>Losing fat is all about the diet,
dangerous wording anon. Losing WEIGHT is MOSTLY about diet.
>>
>>38442549
>>38442436
>>38442324
does anyone read the sticky?
fucking hell
>>
So the gym I go to doesn't have a chest height pulley, just an overhead and a floor pulley. Which should I use for fave pulls and should I stick with the Omar Isuf grip or the underhand grip?
>>
File: Greyskull-LP fit.png (37KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
Greyskull-LP fit.png
37KB, 700x600px
I have started lifting for the first time on a cut and soon I will start bulking for the first time. My goal is to go back to my original weight which means gaining about 12 kg . Will pic related will be enough to put on a decent muscle mass (assuming diet is on spot etc) ? Usually what percentage of mass you put ends up being muscle for a first time bulker?
>>
Whenever I do abs exercises my back starts to hurt, what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>38442587
>>38442593
How much would be sufficient?
I was thinking about 60 minutes of cardio a day, would that be enough?

Sorry for sounding like such a newfag, I've only recently started browsing /fit/
>>
I found a 6"7' 94 Kg guy on tinder with a 7,5 cock , he's super cute but I'm only half a man at 5"'7' 64 Kg .

He said he is tired of people giving up after 10 min and when I asked if we would listen to music while doing it and he said I'll be too out of my mind to understand the lyrics .
How do I prepare for this ?
My largest dildo was only 5,5 and I was the one thrusting , I think this man will break me .
>>
>>38442700
On grindr*
>>
File: 1466455859379.jpg (107KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1466455859379.jpg
107KB, 284x284px
Why do I have stretch marks on my ass and back if I have never been fat in my life. Am I getting swole to the point where my muscle guy mode is ripping out of my old body like some sort of bug? Is this what people mean by getting ripped?
>>
>>38442731
Yes it can happen , quickly go check for bio oils and all that shit before it's too late , you can fix that shit early on / prevent it but once they become lighter it's the end .
>>
>>38442700
I'd ask a different board
>>
Am I bulking too hard, friends? I've gained like 15 pounds in maybe a month. A lot of it is fat, but I was the worst kind of spooky beforehand. (No abs, no muscles, just skinnyfat.) My cardio isn't keeping up with my gains though. I walk a normal distance for me and I feel hot and winded every time now. I get hot when sleeping. Do I have to cut?
>>
>>38442857
>A lot of it is fat

Yes
>>
>>38442661
put it this way, you can't out run a bad diet. 60 minutes of cardio sounds like a lot but at most it'll be like 500 calories. That means you would have to do 60 minutes of cardio 7days a week. But then again, cardio is a vague term, so you could do 60 minutes of "cardio" and burn just as much if you hadn't done that cardio. So while technically you can lose weight with cardio, it's easier to fix your diet (and do cardio).
>>
>>38442731
I had a gf that was 4'11" twig who struggled to weigh more than 90lbs. She had stretch marks on her ass too. They're not just from getting fat, they're from growing.
>>
File: 1472046010609.jpg (2MB, 2592x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1472046010609.jpg
2MB, 2592x1552px
How to I make the head of my penis look more moist? It's really dried out, like you can see a bunch of little lines running across it
>inb4 le mutilated penis may may
I know, I get it, I'm just trying to work with what I have. A few threads back they told me to hydrate it, but I'm not really sure what that means.
>>
If my primary goal is strongman training, can I use a GSLP modified to press on A and C, and only bench on B?
Or would I be better off with alternating like usual?
I don't have too much interest in powerlifting anymore, because I have a torn shoulder labrum and though reverse grip benching and dips don't hurt, it's become less of a priority.

Is there a better program that would suit my goal?

Otherwise I'm considering running my accessories like this while I press twice a week.

A OHP

Hip thrust 3x8-12 & light external rotations 3x15
2x12 rear lateral raises 1xlandmine lateral
40 total towel chins

B RGBP
Hip thrust 3x8-12 & light external rotations 3x15
Reverse grip Triceps press 3x8-12
2x8-12 Kelso shrugs (For shoulder health, also mid/lower traps)
3x8-15 leg raises

C OHP

Overhead KB carries 3x distance
2x10-15 rear laterals 1xlandmine lateral
Other core work?

Will replace the lateral raises with band facepulls when I can buy some bands.
>>
File: Bathurst_Island_men.jpg (44KB, 555x425px) Image search: [Google]
Bathurst_Island_men.jpg
44KB, 555x425px
Is the body more efficient when you eat less food?

Whenever I stumble upon images of natives, like pic related, what immediately strikes me is how ripped they are. These people probably eat much less that most people eat now, yet despite that they are quite muscular. Yes they arent huge, but they're definitely built and look like the ideal body for most people.

My question is how much of the food we eat is left unprocessed and just goes to waste? I would imagine that if we eat less then the body has more time to break down foods and get the required nutrients, plus it would be easier on the digestive system.
>>
>>38443150
that's retard logic. You're completely disregarding their lifestyle which consists of mostly getting food to eat. You live a life where you literally have to do nothing for your food. They don't eat less, they work out more. Sure they probably don't eat as much as your fatass does, but they still eat a regular amount.
>>
>>38443173
I dont eat a lot you stupid fucking idiot. Im 170 pounds 5'11" like 12% bf.

You think these guys really eat as well as we do? You think they count their macros and eat protein powder? They eat probably a bit of meat a day and berries and kiwis or some shit for the rest.

No fucking 5 well balanced meals a day bullshit for them. No supplements, nothing.

How is it retarded? If you pump more food than youre body can process, then some of it will go to waste.
>>
>>38443213
>being this retarded
please do humanity a favor and chop your testicles off.
>>
Dull pain on the side of my right shoulder. Given it two weeks but I really want to lift again? What could it be?
>>
>>38439908
Where do I do deadlifts? is there a specific spot that are dedicated to deadlifts, or do I just grab a random barbell and do it anywhere I want?
>>
>>38443236
So because I ask about how efficient the body is at processing nutrients im an idiot?

Fuck you, get the fuck out of this thread.
>>
>>38443105
Note that there are not squats on B day in GSLP, so it's just two main exercises.
>>
File: 1471815267925.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1471815267925.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Should I not increase my deadlift next workout? Still on baby weights but today I had tostop after 2 reps, did the next two and had to pause again for the last one. Each pause was about a minute or two in length.
>>
>>38443305
1-2 minutes is not a pause, that's a rest, unless you were holding the barbell at lockout the whole time.

I would keep same weight.
>>
>>38442973
Plz respond
>>
>>38443385
here
>>
>>38443305

decrease and do 5 strenuous but not exhusting reps in quick succession. A pause lasting longer than 5 seconds doesnt count anymore.

You should be gassing at worst on the last 1 or 2 reps of your last set
>>
>>38441295
Pls respond
>>
>>38443390
>>
>>3844261
yes, but if you don't want to see moronic questions, don't go to the containment threads for questions of that tier
>>
Is Start Bodyweight any good?

I'm dyel and want to start gaining streng but can't go to gym/don't have a bar and weights

>http://www.startbodyweight.com/
>>
>>38442611
your bait is showing
>>
I'm doing volume training because I broke my collarbone last year and heavy weights make it hurt.

How often can I work out?

Some articles I've read about German Volume Training, which is what I'm doing, say to only work each muscle group once a week.
Some PTs like Student Aesthetics say you can and should hit each muscle group 2-3 times a week.
>>
>>38439908
How do you overcome your cravings? I try to keep myself busy throughout the day, but at the end of the day the cravings get so bad that I just go to the store and buy half a liter of ice cream just to eat it in one sitting.
>>
>>38439996
No. Heavy compound exercises actually temporarily increase your testosterone.

If you really, really don't want to do free weights I would still recommend you do the regular "big three" (squat, deadlift, bench press) and then do everything else with machines.
>>
File: water-enhancer-hero-1.jpg (164KB, 503x500px) Image search: [Google]
water-enhancer-hero-1.jpg
164KB, 503x500px
Is it fine to use these water enhancer things?
I want something tastier than just plain water sometimes
>>
I'm doing a clean bulk and my lifts are going up but the extra fat is bothering me. Can I do a micro cut? Would you recommend it? How much time?
>>
>>38443732
you don't overcome them, you incorporate them. You crave something less that you regularly have. Instead of eating the whole half liter, set aside some calories for a serving after dinner.

>>38443804
sure? the fake sugar tastes like shit tbqh
>>
>>38443836
pick one or the other. THere is no such thing as a microcut, your body doesn't just flip a switch between the two. If you feel you're putting on too much fat, reduce calories a bit, but expect lifts to be a bit harder.
>>
>>38443851
But what if I cut for 2 or 3 weeks, lose a bit of fat and then continue with my clean bulk. Would it help or would it be a waste of time?
>>
>>38443922
waste of time. You won't lose any significant amount of weight and if you do you'll lose just as much strength. Just fucking tough it out and pack the muscle on you faggot, you can always lose weight later.
>>
I want to start doing some parkour type shit a couple days a week on my non-lifting days. Should I build up a decent cardiovascular base before starting that? Would couch to 5k suffice (or its swimming equivalent since I prefer swimming)?
>>
Can I eat asparagus daily?
(dont know why I only started eating this yesterday, it's fucking delicious and all I have to do is throw it into the pan alongside the rest ofm y dinner)
>>
>>38444105
You'll have to clean your toilet a lot more because your piss will be rancid
>>
>>38444115
I read that on wikipedia, some docs also were worried that it could affect the kidneys but there wasn't anything conclusive that I read about it

What are some goat veggies to consume daily? Already got brocolli, guess I'll leave asparagus for once in a while and dunno about the rest
>>
>>38439908
Wow nice body
>>
>>38443977

You'll need great mobility as well, look up some mobility guides
>>
>>38444151
greeng beangs
>>
>>38444151
Brussels sprouts, spinach.
>>
My 17 year old brother wants to start lifting, is it true that lifting during teenage years can stunt your growth?
>>
>>38444286
Maybe when you're still going through the hard stages of puberty, but once you're past, say, 14, I don't think there's any issues with lifting. If anything you should encourage him since his body is still growing and feeding off his normal BF.
>>
>>38444242
I already do yoga. Would that be enough?
>>
>>38441703
Legalize Ranch
>>
>>38441868
Bruce Lee was a grazer. You should actually only be snacking, cut meals from your diet and eat fruit and nuts instead
>>
Can I do Hyperextensions every work out(3x week) ?

feels like they kinda relieve lower back stress and it also seems to strengthen it
>>
Anyone who's dealt with patellofemoral pain, what stretches exercises did you do to fix it?
>>
How many ab crunches do I need to do to get a six pack?
>>
>>38444801
All of them. You need all of them
>>
>>38444286

No if anything working out in the 15-18 range get's you the best gains in the shortest amount of time.
>>
How do I deal with a girl who is good looking when maybe I can get something better, I can tell she has a big crush on me and I honestly like her but we just entered college and I feel can get something better with given time but I don't want to lose her
>>
>>38444987
Shit or get off the pot. You're obviously not good enough to have her as a side piece, or you'd already be doing so and not asking here. So either go for other girls, or seriously stick to this one
>>
>>38445037
>You're obviously not good enough to have her as a side piece
maybe I can I just don't know how to, I'm not exagerating she's thristy af but she wants something serious I haven't push yet because I'm not sure I want something with her
>>
>>38444495
>Bruce Lee was a grazer
he was also a skinny dyel faggot.
>>
For maximum hypertrophy should i do the heaviest set at the beginning or at the end of the workout?
>>
who is she? srsly
>>
>>38440268
Why are fat people so fucking hairy? I dont get it is it because when you gain weight you just say fuck it? Genuinely curious to know because my brother is fat and his stomach, back and triceps are hairy.
>>
How many sets of planks should I do a day? Can I do them on rest days are should I just do them on my workouts ?
>>
>>38445074
I mean i always do them at the begining because i have more energy and i havent built up any lactic acid so i can push harder but im thinking that maybe at the end of the work out i could just break down more the muscle in the overloading phase?
>>
Regarding cutting from being overweight:

What should my lifting routine look like? I've been doing SS for about 2 months and gotten to 185 lb squat, 215 lb deadlift, 110 lb bench, and 75 lb OHP. I'm also trying C25K on my non-lifting days and then one total rest day per week.

I already know I'm not gaining strength on a cut, so save me that explanation.
>>
ok guys I'm gonna be more specific with my question how do I turn an uptight girl in a sidehoe while I see if I can something better? I want to put her on the friendzone but don't want her to put me on the friendzone
>>
How wide should your feet be for atg squats? Whenever I try to mimic my slavsquat with the weights, it feels like I'm standing too wide, but is that the setup?
>>
>>38445321
Look up foot positioning for ATG highbar squats.
>>
If I eat under my caloric goal for a day can I make up for it by eating the amount of calories missed as a surplus to my goal on the day after? Will it affect my gains?
>>
>>38445472
I'd imagine it'd just turn the excess into fat.
>>
What is better SS or Greyskull? Been on SS for about 2 months so far and my strength isn't growing anymore, Greyskulls reduced deadlift volume seems like it would be better for my CNS
>>
>>38445472
protip: your body doesn't have a reset timer that gets activated at midnight. Food you eat sits for hours in your body, so really, a surplus over time is what matters, not a daily surplus.
>>
>>38445510
this is stupid.

>>38445472
net calories throughout the week matters more than net calories throughout the day.

>>38445511
they're both pretty much the same. If you're stalling at 2 months, you either hit the limit of SS and you're lifting heavy ass weights (very unlikely) or you're not eating enough (inb4 I'm trying to lose weight/I'm on a cut). If you're stalling, eat more, that's what SS is all about.
>>
>>38445540
Yeah i figured it probably would be diet, currently eating at what's meant to be my maintenance, 2500cals, how much of a surplus should i be in? Also easy foods to add extra cals?
>>
>>38445562
try 250 and see how that goes. If strength matters to you, do a 500+ jump for easy gains. Eat more protein if you'd like, but fats are carbs are easy to tack on.
>>
>>38445214
anyone?
>>
>>38445604
what exactly are you asking? Doing SS on a cut is fine as long as you understand that you won't be gaining strength.
>>
>>38445621
people have called me retarded for doing it before so I wanted to double check.
>>
>>38445577
Alright, thanks man
>>
I need help on doing chin-ups correctly. I feel them way to much in my forearms and very little anywhere else. I know that's common, and I've done some searching, but no techniques I've seen(widening grip, squeezing shoulder blades focusing on pulling with elbows etc.) have consistently helped.
>>
File: cfhv_oly.png (485KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
cfhv_oly.png
485KB, 800x400px
>>38443256

Somewhere you can slam weights down if you need to. You don't need bumper plates necessarily but you definitely do if you don't have the appropriate flooring/box.

>pic related
>>
>>38445690
probably your grip and bending of wrist to try and squeeze out extra height. Try to focus lifting yourself up with just your biceps and lats.
>>
>>38445690

Do some supplementary forearm work. Chin-ups and pull-ups are a compound exercises and it sounds like your forearms are lagging behind.
>>
File: needs more veggies.png (59KB, 754x941px) Image search: [Google]
needs more veggies.png
59KB, 754x941px
Is there anything wrong with a high carb diet?
I kind did this on accident but I had a heavy lifting day today.
>>
>>38445737
>>38445816
Thanks for the advice. I do work forearms, I just assumed that I was doing something wrong with chins. If the problem can be caused by weak forearms, then that's probably it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I'm about to start lifting again. I'm 6'2" and weigh ~175 right now. Resting weight is around 165-170, and those extra 5 are in my belly because I'll be damned if I don't have some weight to burn when I get back to school.

Arms are technically my number one priority in terms of aesthetics, but I know to focus on the compounds. I'm just so fucking tired of feeling like I can't wear tshirts because of how skinny my arms are.

Can I do accessory work on a body part's 'off day' if I feel up to it? I don't plan to do more than three sets of bicep curls on upper body days. Will doing a couple sets on lower body days and a couple sets of tricep work hurt my progress or not?

I've never felt the need to look amazing. I just want to not look skinny as a stick.
>>
>>38445837
high carb diets are fine if you're burning a lot of calories. Like if you're an extreme marathoner, you live on carbs.
>>
>>38445878
just do you fucking compounds as the main lifts and then do the accessories afterwards.
>>
>>38445878
is it really this difficult to do
>>
File: kill yourself.png (2MB, 693x1609px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.png
2MB, 693x1609px
>>38445878
Have you ever used a computer before?
>>
how do i count calories for a fried egg? I know how to count the egg part, but the oil? Do I count the whole amount i used to fry it up with?
>>
>>38445945
>Oil for eggs
What the fuck, why?
Literally just slap it on a pan and it cooks. Maybe use some PAM, max 7 calories you don't need to count.
>>
>>38445959
how do you fry something without oil?
>>
File: 1447827979227.png (782KB, 490x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1447827979227.png
782KB, 490x1015px
>>38443513
>streng
>>
>>38445966
Why would you use oil to cook eggs? Cook them normally.
>>
>>38445896
Can I do accessories on both days, though? Like accessories for arms on a day when I'm doing squats.
>>
>>38445923
No.

Thank you.

Saved.
>>
File: JdESsPq.jpg (768KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
JdESsPq.jpg
768KB, 2448x3264px
>>38445878
kek the mirror looks like a weird picture
>>
>>38445989

Holy fuck dude.
>>
>>38443513
>don't have a bar and weights

Get them or someone bring up the body weight info graphic

>long story short
>body weight is 10x harder to get results from
>>
>>38445984
itd stick to the pan tho
>>
>>38446021
I mean on both fucking days. So if I'm working out 4 times per week, doing bench and ohp on Monday and Thursday, and squat and DL on Tuesday and Friday, would it be bad to do bicep curls on Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday?
>>
>>38446042
Use PAM then you dumbass. Do you know what PAM is? It's an oil but has practically no calories you need to worry about or count. You spray it on, wipe it with a paper towel to even it out. Or get a proper non-stick pan and you pretty much don't need oil.

I have an awesome non-stick pan and I spray a very little amount of PAM on it just to make sure. Literally leaves nothing behind. So much so I just run it under water, wipe it a little bit, and don't bother cleaning it in the dishwasher.
>>
>>38446070
>non stick pan
Enjoy your Le cancer
>>
why the fuck have i gained a visible amount of fat on a clean bulk?
>>
160 pounds, 5'10", and ~14% body fat. how much weight do i need to cut to get to 10% bf
>>
>>38446070
You sure know a lot about cooking you faggot. I bet you bake too
>>
>>38446070

i use a shitty old pan that i found at goodwill, probably not nonstick. still don't need oil, just keep pushing your food around with a spatula or fork or whatever while it cooks.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 326x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 326x308px
>>38446088
More like sautées dicks in his bum amirite
>>
>>38446119
nice leddit meme. do you have any puns too?
>>
>>38446088
Baking chicken is top tier.
>>
>>38446121
No.
>>
>>38446078
Nice meme. Next you'll talk about artificial sweeteners giving cancer right?
>>
>>38446144
I bet you eat GMOs too. Enjoy your high oestrogen
>>
>>38446151
>MUH CHEMICALS!
Remember to not vaccinate! Wouldn't want autism right?
>>
>>38446144
AIDS, but you were close.
>>
File: 1401339957183.png (21KB, 642x402px) Image search: [Google]
1401339957183.png
21KB, 642x402px
Should I eat before or after lifting? How much time in between? What should I eat? Just protein is alright? How much? What about cardio workouts?

I'm trying to cut but I'm permanently hungry.
>>
>>38446088
it's good to have a man that handles himself in the kitchen, senpai
>>
Will I lose gains if I stop taking creatine?
>>
>>38446187
Nah. Nothing noticeable.
>>
>>38446085
>what is s body fat calculator
Did you have any other math problems you wanted us to solve for you?
>>
>>38446084
what's your definition of a clean bulk? Also, a bulk is still a bulk, you're gonna gain fat if you gain weight, now way around it.

>>38446173
jesus, do you want us to wipe your ass for you too? Read the sticky

>>38446187
no, you'll just struggle a bit more on your lifts.
>>
What food do normies eat that makes you cringe when you hear them say it's healthy?
>subway
>>
>>38446248
anything organic
>>
>>38446248
Subway is fine depending what you get.
Get the healthiest bread
>Bread
>Healthy
And then get turkey/chicken. No sauce except maybe mustard. Any veggies you want.

Whats the problem?
>>
>>38446261
it's like 90% cardboard. If you eat a subway, you're a massive faggot. There's literally no reason to ever eat there.
>>
>>38446261
Maybe I needed to specify...
I see sluts posting picture on social media of subway saying shit like "being healthy today" when it's literally bread, crumbed chicken, cheese, lettuce and sauce
>>
>>38443256
Source please...
>>
>>38446323
Yeah people who go there and get every meat, double meat, slap some cheese on it, and mayo/whatever other sauce are funny. But if I'm in the mood for a sub I'll go there and get turkey/chicken, lettuce, spinach, jalapenos, bellpeppers, cucumbers, tamatoes, with only mustard. Pretty good desu. Only on lift days and only sometimes.
>>
>>38446248
Uh it might be high in calories but is in no way unhealthy.
>>
>>38446347
katrina jade. A bit overboard with tats, but pretty perfect beyond that.
>>
What are the advantages of 5x5 over 3x5? I'm doing SL and have been doing good, but 5x5 squats is starting to kill me and I really don't want to have to wait to do two deloads before switching to 3x5 unless there is a good reason for it.
>>
I've been doing this routine lately

https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout

I like it but I like the first two days way more, especially seeing my progress on the main lifts. Is there any reason why I couldn't alter this to doing day 1, day 2, rest, then 1 and 2 again instead of 3 and 4?
>>
>>38446520
>What are the advantages of 5x5 over 3x5?
For a beginner, I should add. Only 10 weeks in from skinnyfat noob dyel.
>>
>>38446520
>>38446528
nothing. If you're struggling, you're not eating enough.
>>
>>38440268

If you're a newb lifter you can make gainz even while on a deficit. For me making gainz while losing weight lasted for about 6 months, but I was losing weight slowly (lost about 30 pounds since I wasn't severely overweight). Noob gainz are real, but how long they last depends on the individual and how fast you're losing weight. 30 pounds in 6 months is 5 pounds a month, so a little over a pound a week which isn't much. If you're shedding more than 2-3 pounds a week you could lose some muscle.
>>
If I'm lifting 3 days a week, does that count as "Lightly Active" or "Active" for the purpose of tracking calories in MFP? Been losing weight for 8+ months now, and my lifts are starting to stall. Can I up my calories a bit without getting fat again?

>Male, 5'8", 169 lbs, 1900 kcal/day, doing SL 5x5 three days a week
>>
Is doing some movements with little 1kg or 2kg weight in each hand cardio ? when you just don't stop moving for some time and make various exercises with them ?

I want to gain muscle but from the sticky it seems that it would do fucking nothing.
>>
>>38439908
My workouts last forever. Especially when I do my biceps and triceps because they never get tired. I can do endless sets at high weights. How do I make my workouts shorter? Going heavier on curls hurts my wrists.
>>
>>38447338
Sedentary. 15 minutes of actual lifting heavy weights burns about 100 kcals. Repeat: actual time actively lifting.
>>
>>38447436
Well, just fuck my shit up, then.
Looks like I've been bulking the past two weeks.
>>
>>38447398
Do rest-pause or myo-reps

>>38447338
Sedentary

>>38447340
What the fuck

>>38446520
At the beginner level, no fundamental difference as all your strength gains will just be motor efficiencies anyway. The question doesn't start to matter for a while yet, just go lift heavier things each session

>>38446187
No, you might lose a pound of water weight

>>38446173
Just get your calories in over the day, meal timing is a meme unless you're already elite on everything else
>>
File: 1392873966844.jpg (21KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
1392873966844.jpg
21KB, 605x454px
I've been having a bizarre issue lately. When I'm doing weights, I have an intense feeling to urinate even if I've just gone to the bathroom. What's going on here?
>>
>>38447586
you might be bracing really weirdly so instead of effectively increasing intra-abdominal pressure you're putting a lot of pressure on your bladder. Weird but possible. Youtube Chris Duffin's video on bracing and IAP
>>
>>38447597
I think I'm bracing fine. It's a machine which for some reason I can't remember the fucking name, but it's got a seat of course and there isn't really a wrong way to sit. It seems to happen most if I'm doing a lot of weight too.
>>
>>38447602
Ok well that information is uselessly presented, and if you are going to disregard the only feasible explanation a priori then I don't know what else to offer you m8. How exactly are you bracing which is so fine?
>>
>>38440063
lift with Dumbbells also, then you won't be really unbalanced like you will with a bar
>>
will people make fun of me for using wristwraps for only 2pl8 bench?

i have fragile girly wrists
>>
>>38445146
muh genetics
>>
new to /fit/. to get like brad pitt (pic related) i'd need to cut right? any other tips to get to my ideal body would be appreciated
>>
File: goal.jpg (302KB, 760x480px) Image search: [Google]
goal.jpg
302KB, 760x480px
>>38447748
forgot the fucking image
>>
When I deadlift, I am really struggling to keep my back straight as I lower the weight back down

Any tips?
>>
Recovering Skelly here, I have it in my head that before I join a gym I should build up a base using body weight routines first or else i'd just be wasting my time, is that a stupid way of going about things?

Right now I can only do 5 sets of10 pushups, 5 of15 sit ups and 5 of 10 squats
>>
>>38447563
they call that toning the body, i'd like it to work because fuck going to the gym
>>
>>38447748
>>38447768
this is a meme right
>>
>>38447876
nah
>>
whats a dumbell bench with 35kg dumbells equivilant to for barbell roughly?
>>
>>38445837
How the hell is 112 g carbs a high-carb diet?
>>
When deadlifting, where are you supposed to put strength when you're lifting the bar? In your arms? The back? Knees? I know it may be a dumb question but it's keeping me from adding more weight to said lifts.
>>
>>38447808
Yes, that's a stupid way to go about things, just go to the damn gym.
>>38447854
You'd better leave.
>>
>>38441703
BUMP.
>>
File: __lexington_zhan_jian_shao_nyu_.jpg (229KB, 850x1147px) Image search: [Google]
__lexington_zhan_jian_shao_nyu_.jpg
229KB, 850x1147px
Boot camp tips? I just got my first holiday since we started and I want to be prepared when I go back to the base

How can I stop in-grown toenails while at the base?
How can I stop my legs (ankles, knees, shins) from hurting due to the hours of marching and stomping we do?
Is there a way that can help me not lose my voice after a few days of shouting?
>>
File: asfdfhfbnmv.jpg (46KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
asfdfhfbnmv.jpg
46KB, 800x800px
So I have a bench like this, would it be viable to do incline bench on it if I just sit on the ground?
>>
File: 126551808914.jpg (241KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
126551808914.jpg
241KB, 1024x685px
So doing decline bench helps mens chest to not be droopy, does this help with womens tits stay perky?
>>
>>38448177
Just do dips.
>>
When I come back from gym (15min walk) after my upper body workout I still can do shitloads of pushups. Does it mean that I wasn't working hard enough or I just recovered? I couldn't do any pushups when I was doing brosplits few months ago.
>>
>>38448380
Strength training doesn't use the same type of muscle fibers used in high-volume work such as pushups.

It's like saying you can't walk after squatting.
>>
>>38441703
>That insulin syringe

0/10 bait
>>
>>38448380
that's fine. you don't have to be dead after your workouts for it to be a good workout.

>>38448177
what

>>38448164
technically, sure.

might not be safe at a certain point

>>38448121
foam rolling, take some fish oil, keep recovery on point (diet and sleep), minimise stress outside of marching etc.

with the shouting, I hear shouting from your diaphragm rather than your neck helps a lot. and hot drinks.

>>38448031
well you're trying to pinpoint 'where strength should be' in a whole body, systematic lift.

the main power will be throughout your legs and back, but you can't just relax everything else. you shouldn't be pulling with your arms though.

>>38447974
roughly 70kg.

>>38447779
get a stronger back

>>38447657
maybe

stop being a pussy about it though
>>
>>38448380
If i trained any pushup related muscles i cant even do a third of the reps im used to, guess ur not pushing yourself enough
>>
my workouts are:
A: squat, bench, clean
B: squat, OHP, deadlift
I want to add dips to one day and chin ups to the other, which should i do with which?
>>
Hi /fit/!

When starting a cut, does one need to keep lifting the same weight or try to increase it?

Also, I have been stalling in my OHP for 3 months. I can only lift 32.5 kg. Is this normal? What can I do for that?
>>
>>38448797

oh dude, thats just a meme...
>>
>>38439908
I just start going to the gym recently.
I have been twice.
One chest day and just did leg day today.

I am scare to do the squat and dead lift for fear of snap city.
Do I need to be afraid of this?
>>
>>38449024
Theyre two great exercises, take a good look at some videos to get the form perfect, maybe even record yourself. Dont be afraid.
>>
>>38441874
Yes
>>
File: Snapchat-9140412593537525025.jpg (351KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-9140412593537525025.jpg
351KB, 1440x2560px
How the fuck do I get out of skin y fat mode?

I'm 5'8 and 160 lbs with a significant amount of fat around my tums?

Should I eat less and lift more? Or eat a ton and lift more?
>>
ok guys I'm gonna be more specific with my question how do I turn an uptight girl in a sidehoe while I see if I can something better? I want to put her on the friendzone but don't want her to put me on the friendzone
>>
How do I use Google?
>>
>>38449024
What I did was hiring a inhouse personal trainer that showed me the ropes on all the compound lifts. Was about 15 bucks an hour. Totally worth it.
>>
>>38449349
So you are fucking her right now but want to see if the grass is greener on the other side?
>>
>>38449414
nah the problem is that she's uptight and doesn't believe in casual sex but she's been pretty thirsty I know I can fuck her if I go serious with and honestly I do like her personality, interests and stuff but we are both new to college and I feel I may be able to get something better with a bit of time but I don't want her to end up with other guys in case I don't get something better
>>
>>38449515
In a way, you just answered your own question. Be with hr until something better comes along. Statistically, women will show more interest in a man that's in a relationship to one that isn't anyway. It's a win-win if you follow this advice, my man.
>>
>>38449515
>I feel I may be able to get something better with a bit of time but I don't want her to end up with other guys in case I don't get something better
this is the most beta pansy-ass post I've ever seen
>>
Incline Dumbbell Press, 3x10
Flat Bench Press, 4x6

Is this okay or should I do flat bench first?

Also if I can do 4 sets of 5 pullups, should I bother doing them or switch for lat pulldowns until I'm stronger?
>>
>>38439908
QUESTION
Does anyone have the text/picture from marcus aurelius - meditations about getting up in the morning?
>>
Bulkers, how much cardio do you do? What type? How long? How intense?
>>
>>38449648
why? bitches do it all the time
>>
>>38449953
>i'm not beta, women do it too!
do you also match your purse to your knickers when you go out
>>
Close-grip bench press vs skullcrushers for triceps? For push day specifically.
>>
>>38439908

What benefits are there of doing barbell curls over dumbbell curls?
>>
File: 1468929513133.gif (51KB, 390x392px) Image search: [Google]
1468929513133.gif
51KB, 390x392px
Help me out here /fit/, this may be a stupid question though so feel free to call me out if it is. Let's say we had two people. Both wanted a caloric surplus. Person A consumes about 1800 calories a day and burns about 500 calories in an average work out. Person B consumes 2000 calories but does more at the gym, burning about 700 calories.

Would there be any appreciable difference in their gains? Pros/cons to either? Does it matter at all? All numbers here are hypothetical btw.
>>
How to fix butt wink? Only squatting 160 lb (lol :( less than my bench warm up) but I want to start doing stretches or exercises that help with the flexibility to avoid the butt wink.
>>
>>38449715
Get a belt and do weighted.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.