[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ZMA.png (396KB, 586x611px) Image search: [Google]
ZMA.png
396KB, 586x611px
How many of you use ZMA? Would you recommend it?

I just got some and used it for the first time last night, but didn't really notice much effect.

I'm wondering if it was due to the fact I took it about an hour after a protein shake (with milk), since it says to avoid taking it with calcium maybe it stopped it working?

But if that's the case I'm not sure how to fit in both a shake and the ZMA in the evening. Would it make sense to take the ZMA first then after 30 mins or so take the ZMA?

Also general experiences / thoughts on ZMA.
>>
Also those who take it, do you take it daily or just on days you work out?
>>
>>38439576
kills your sex drive. went from a fap every day to every other day.
If i wasn't bored all the time, and didn't masturbate out of habit, i could probably go on 4-7 days of wait.
your will start sleeping 9-14 hours very easily. this shit will fuck your sleep.
jizz is zinc dense, so i guess it will probably have an effect on that as well.
>>
I've been taking it on gym days for a week now and i can't say i've seen much of a sleep effect here either.
>>
>>38439641
Not fapping is good tho
>>
>>38439641
The main reason I'm taking it is in the hope it makes me feel less shit in the mornings. I always feel terrible even when I get 8 hours sleep or so.

I've read some people have found it helps while others have said it makes it worse.
>>
Planning to take zma on a regular basis just to cover the micros, even when not lifting. Is this a bad or good idea? I'd love the sleep improvement I think, unless it makes it hard to wake up/waking up tired after 8h sleep.
>>
>>38439668
Get out of here broscience
>>
Bruh.... Its a sales gimmick. Z-M-A that sound dope as fuck! You just have to buy that shit whatever it is. Z M A ! FUCKING ZMA BRO!

They took zinc and magnesium, a normal regular supplement, added some gimmicky shit that has the letter A in it so they could put it behind the Z-M so would you get the super amazing blasttastic Z-M-A!!!!!!!!!!

Z-M-A BRO
>>
>>38439762

I don't care if they mark it up a bit if it works and saves me taking loads of separate pills.
>>
YEAH BRO GOT MAD GAINS WITH IT GREAT STUFF

>$.05 has been deposited into your account by OPTIMUM NUTRITION
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.