[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lasting Longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: a28.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
I am about to lose my virginity in a couple of hours, how the fuck do i last longer
>>
Dont worry about lasting long. Worry about dont get a rock hard johnny
>>
By not worrying about lasting long or staying hard. Most first time encounters suck so don't worry about it. Get it over with and fuck again until you are comfortable with sex. Its a part of growing up
>>
Fuck her for 30 seconds until you cum. Wait two minutes, proceed to fuck her for another 30 seconds. Rinse. Repeat.
>>
>>38437767
Why would you even put that in his head?
>>
>>38437767
pretty much this. First time is always a disaster, lasting long is by far one of the less urgent threats right now
>>
relax you fucktard. just have some fun. noone will judge you. if you really fuck up, just fucking eat her out after.
don't goof up
>>
>>38437756
jerk off right now. then go have fun
>>
>>38437756
tell her the archeologist line
>>
>>38437756
You better worry more about not getting it up than not lasting long since this is your first time.
>>
>>38437756
>Last longer
>Virgin

Don't worry, I'm quite sure they your virginity will be around for many more years despite your optimism.
>>
>>38437858
been there
>>38437839
the first time I actually had sex was great

the very first time I couldn't get an erection because of a rubber - I ate her our and she made an appointment to get on the pill
next weekend I literally not joking couldn't get it in. we tried in 3 different positions, wouldn't go. I wasn't even wearing a rubber. it just didn't go in. so I ate her out again and felt bummed
next borning however we were still spooning in bed and I got a hardon and decided to try to put it in and it worked! the feeling of relief was amazing. and the sex felt good too, no fuckups or anything. didn't change positions that time though.

from then on out I never had any issues doing it missionary, doggy, her on top etc. I guess it all was just nerves
>>
>>38437756
oh and also OP if you jerk off a lot don't worry about it. worry about not cumming when you've been going at it for close to an hour and she's getting sore and it's starting to get awkward but you don't want to stop after all this trouble without nutting but just can't get there for some reason you can't even understand yourself despite feeling good
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.