[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get enough vitamin d naturally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: vitamindd1.jpg (64KB, 569x479px) Image search: [Google]
vitamindd1.jpg
64KB, 569x479px
How do I do it guys without burning myself because I'm EXTREMELY pale. I don't care about tan just want that sweet vit d.
>>
>>38437548
Your northern European ancestors were outside fishing farming and herding animals in the sun all day every day.

Stop being a pussy
>>
>>38437590
Not north europe but anyway I have enough things to do already and also sunburned myself once so I just want to do it for like 1 hour or so and get my daily vitamin d.
>>
>>38437548
>Get 10 min of sun daily without shirt on
>If no burn, up to 15
>If no burn up to 20
>Rinse and repeat until you are getting 40 min a day without ever burning
>>
>>38437617
But I don't want to sunburn and damage my skin. And what about the lower body or it doesn't matter that much.
>>
>>38437548
>asking /fit/ how to get the D
>>
Take a vit d pill daily. They work. They're the only vitamin supplement worth a damn because unlike the rest of the viramins Vit d is a hormone you don't get it from food. Sun will be in short supply soon where I live and they're a cheap but good option recommended by pretty much all doctors, unlike multi vits
>>
>>38437864
Yeah I thought about that too but I've read that they are not as good as sun. Also is there any difference between brands or not?
>>
>>38437548

Go out in the sun. Big fucking deal if you get a bit burned.
>>
>>38437903
It is a big deal because I dont want to fuck up my skin and when I'm pale its even worse.
>>
>>38438005
The sun does more than just give you vitamin d.
Being in the sun lowers blood pressure and helps regulate mood, sleep cycle, and hormone production.
You are killing your gains not getting atleast 10 minutes of sunlight daily.
10 minutes is not enough to damage your skin.
Even for a pale person, we are meant to be in the sun. You think our skin wouldn't develop defensive mechanisms for it?
>>
>>38437548
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/heart/articles/2008/06/23/time-in-the-sun-how-much-is-needed-for-vitamin-d

/thread
>>
>>38438059
>Being in the sun lowers blood pressure and helps regulate mood, sleep cycle, and hormone production.
Exactly why I want to do it
>10 minutes is not enough to damage your skin.
Thats nice then and like I said I can do it even a for hour as long as there are no health/skin risks.
>>
>>38438257
Yeah don't worry about it.
The problems you're associating with the sun are people who are in it for hours, day in and day out.
Such as people who commute to work and have their arm out the window for two hours a day (morning and afternoon).
As your skin absorbs the sun it will always have some level of damage, but limiting it to a few minutes a day mean the layers underneath are not being harmed. So when you shed your skin over time the new skin has little to no damage.
>>
>>38437882
Ideally you want vit d3 so check for that as it's the most bio available form. Check mg per tablet as that's the usual difference between brands but overall it's a very cheap supplement. And try to get some sun, natural light is also good for your eyes anon. Like I said before sinners nearly over and if your far north your not going to have much daylight after you get back from college or work.
>>
File: 1438867307718.jpg (67KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
1438867307718.jpg
67KB, 425x300px
>>38437669
>>
>>38437548
eat some fish
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.