[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you maintain a caloric surplus at a self-catered college?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: greekyog.jpg (37KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
greekyog.jpg
37KB, 540x540px
Worth noting that the catered food is incredibly difficult to stomach in large quantities (e.g. chicken is really dry).
I don't think I've been hitting my target of 3000 cals/day because of this so would it be worth buying some stuff to keep in my room? If so, what's some cheap stuff to get as well as pic related? I have a fridge and access to a microwave

Cheers /fit/
>>
PEANUT
BUTTER
>>
>>38433550
Like in shakes or something?
>>
>>38433694
Yep
Protein powder, peanut butter, fruit + ice
Throw whatever the fuck else you want in there too, greek yogurt why not
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>38433518
Protein bars
>>
>>38433518
>self-catered college
>not having a 17th century dining hall literally 50m from your bedroom
kek, stay pleb
>>
>>38433694
Yeah op these posters are right, get peanut butter. Eat peanut butter spoons occasionally, and get whole milk + whatever flavor you like of cheap protein powder from wally mart. Overall that balances out to being very cheap food, and peanut butter is actually pretty good for having carbs. fats. proteins, and being filling.
>>
Don't you have an oven/stove?
>>
>>38433775
Booking the kitchen's a bitch, I guess I could try once a week though
>>
>>38433765
Ah whoops fuck, this actually is a catered college
No idea how I fucked the title up like that

My bad
>>
>>38433518
eat more? what the fuck I will never understand how anyone can have a problem with maintaining a caloric surplus. all you LITERALLY in the LITERAL sense of the word is to eat more
>>
>>38434034
>booking the kitchen
Just go and Fucking cook something it's college about 2% people have a spine or know how to cook anything without a microwave don't shoot yourself in the foot candyass
>>
>>38434095
>it's college about 2% people have a spine or know how to cook anything without a microwave
is this an american thing? kids here are expected to be able to cook by the time they go to university and move out from their parents. shit they make you learn cooking for 3 years in middle school
>>
>>38434041
Yeah, the thing I was asking is alternative food sources to the catered stuff given that the quality of food served there is terrible
>>38434095
Kitchen is required to be booked because it needs a special keycard to open. I'd use it a lot more otherwise
>>
>>38434095
>American education
>>
>>38434375
>given that the quality of food served there is terrible
>abloo Bloo Bloo dis chicken dry
Stop being a picky faggot, faggot
>>
>>38435031
some of us weren't raised on frozen dinners and fast food and actually learned how to cook properly and eat good food

using "picky eater" as an excuse to avoid healthy foods is childish but paying attention to the quality of the ingredients and the proper preparation of dishes is what everyone should be doing. dry chicken is shit.
>>
Well if it's self-catered you make your own food. So I recommend buying, cooking and eating food in quantities sufficient for your intentions. You're supposed to be an adult now this shouldn't be hard to figure out.
>>
>>38435133
Yeah, I mistyped in the title and it's actually a catered college
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.