[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That that summer is over, how do I USC FRAT GOD MODE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1465251259476.jpg (147KB, 982x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465251259476.jpg
147KB, 982x1024px
That that summer is over, how do I USC FRAT GOD MODE
>>
I would like to know as well.
>>
Pin test and train and eat like a football player.

The amount of roid use among school athletes is insanely high. More than 50%
>>
>>38434808
Right? And it goes on in plain sight - yet nobody believes it when I tell them. They think that unless you look like Mr. Olympia you're clean.
>>
>>38435297
Yeah I know.
It's wierd.

I mean, I was probably the biggest guy in my highschool and I was 100% natty and then one day I look up and the guys I were outlifting were getting ridiculous fucking gains in mass and strength out of nowhere.

I just thought I was being a weak bitch and trippled down on the lifting. I got bigger and stronger then most of them as a natural but I had NOTHING like their recovery and was as emotional as a tweenage girl.
>>
>white bois on the sideline while the BBC is on the field pounding Stacey
>>
>>38435351
You have that the other way around, Tyrone is out there getting concussions/practicing while Chad and Thad are staying healthy/plowing Stacey.
>>
>>38433187
They look hard yet soft at the same time
>>
>>38435597
That's because they're dyel. Abs look hard beats abs, arms look soft because dyel.
>>
>>38435321
not gonna lie anon, that was me in hs. I looked up to the version of you in my school and it really motivated me to be bigger and stronger. 3 of us pinned but still weren't as dedicated as him to lifting and the lifestyle.

He was an awesome guy and I regret not getting to know him more...shame teens can be such twats.
>>
>>38433187
I was a D1 athlete as pictured. Just hit the gym, and be social. Frat stars need to eat clean if you're going to be partying a lot. It is a must that you stay fit because of how warm it is in SoCal. Also, get good grades because if you get good a good job/internship and you're shredded you're the man and every chick will want to fuck you. USC is a school with a lot of rich folk, befriend them so you can party at exclusive places. This will get chicks going, because chicks jerk off to social status and instagram. You also don't need to be a drunk cunt every time you go out, but it helps sometimes.
At the state school i went to, frat guys and athletes did their own things for the most part, but do not be afraid to befriend them if they are in your classes. I was friends with a lot of frat bros and they introduced me to a lot of girls. They want to come to your parties if you're in a good frat. To be quite honest, I was a little jealous of frat guys sometimes because they did very well with chicks, and they weren't as big or shredded as us, but they are constantly partying with hot chicks. Don't be awkward and dominate the scene wherever you go and you'll crush it.
>>
File: 1387335159098.png (54KB, 707x559px) Image search: [Google]
1387335159098.png
54KB, 707x559px
>>38433187
>Chad
>Brad
>Vlad
>>
>>38435754
Fucking hell, people start roiding in fucking HIGHSCHOOL?

I'm still finding it hard to believe that so many huge dudes at my uni gym are pinning. Is it really that fucking common? Am I ok to be kinda salty as a natty at the amazing gains these guys make when I also put in a fuck ton of work?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.