[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/outside/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: park-06.jpg (1MB, 4140x2848px) Image search: [Google]
park-06.jpg
1MB, 4140x2848px
What are you supposed to do outside?

I am on vacation but can't afford to travel. I want to spend time exploring things in the area, but I will be alone. My ideas so far are:

>walk in the park (im on a rest week for cardio before a race, so no runs)
>try indoor climbing (prefer to get outside tho tbqh)
>try a new restaurant

area is Buffalo NY btw

it's not that i'm a shut in, just that i don't know how not to be one
>>
>>38428754

I'm stuck inside due to the oppressive summer heat where I live. Things aside from swimming during the day are pretty much out of the question. Fucking desert.

That aside, find trails near you and go hiking, find a rec league and play a sport, explore some wilderness areas, go swimming, go for a jog and try areas you've never been to before, etc.

There's a lot to do if you let yourself see it.
>>
Flex for strangers and other species
Ask squirrels if you can work in on their branch
Chase joggers and scream
>>
>>38428754
Give indoor rock climbing a shot, it was the best decision I ever made.
>>
>>38429071
thats my plan for winter. hoping to enjoy the last couple weeks of summer outside if possible

>>38428795
im going to go for a hike tomorrow, it just seems a little solitary. normally i enjoy solitude but id like to add a 2nd activity with some people around. maybe the zoo or boardwalk or something
>>
>>38429188
Indoor climbing makes you strong, outdoor climbing will humble you.
>>
>>38429503
im pretty sure the only indoor spot around here is for bouldering. i would imagine ropes would be easier, n'est pas?
>>
>>38429543
You'll need a partner to go climbing with ropes. I started bouldering and then began sport climbing a few months later.
>>
>>38429622
>partner
insert frog meme here
>>
>>38429543
Bouldering is fun. Forces you to learn body position and makes you strong. Top rope gives you endurance. You also get massive shoulders and forearms from this shit.
>>
https://vimeo.com/128716485
>>
>>38428795
PHOENIX
H
O
E
N
I
X
>>
Backpacking and camping.
>>
>>38428754
If you live in an area where there's a downtown, spend the day just exploring the shops and ship you would never go to. Eat some place you never eat, maybe even spend more money than normal since vacation. Take a walk in a park, visit a historic are or monument. Watch the sunset from a high point in town. I've been poor most my life and have lived in many different areas due to my job. One thing I've realized is there is something to do everywhere, just got to find it or make it up.
>>
>>38428754
Pokemon go
>>
>>38431033
this sounds good too
>>38431045
kys
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.