[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have to eat 100% clen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: merkeleatingfish.jpg (414KB, 1388x2048px) Image search: [Google]
merkeleatingfish.jpg
414KB, 1388x2048px
Heya /fit/, I've got a question.
My only objective with working out is getting strong, so I'm using the SL5x5 routine for now. I do not care about leanness and I'm currently gaining weight.
My question is: Will it impact my gains a lot if my diet is not THAT clean? I'm getting 150 grams of protein every day (matches my lbs), I eat about 2-3 vegetables every day and I'm consuming more than enough fish every week. My main source of carbohydrates is either whole grain pasta, rice or bread. That being said, I also snack quite a lot (mostly diet soda, but also things such as ice cream and other snacks on average maybe five days a week.)

pic unrelated
>>
>>38425101
Yes, clen doesn't work unless it is pure
>>
>>38425262
I was trying to do a meme, but the question is serious. Pls respond
>>
>>38425262
If you only eat 80% clen you need to simply ingest more to make up for it.
>>
OP a clean / dirty bulk does not mean the healthiness of the food it relates to the control of your calorie surplus
>>
>>38425365
Alright, thanks. The point is, some of my calories are not from the best sources even though I generally eat healthy. Will it matter a lot?
>>
>>38425390

not significantly if your only concern is weight in general.

High protein diets are more conducive for muscle building/muscle retention on a cut
>>
>>38425365
Clean and dirty bulk means jack shit. Whoever uses it makes up whatever he uses it for.
>>38425390
No as long as you match your macro and micronutrient needs. Keep in mind that nutrients get absorbed at different rates depending on where they come from. But if at the end of your day all your needs are meat it doesn't matter if you eat another portion of rice with chicken breast or a snickers.
>>
>>38425411

Alright, thanks.

A calorie surplus where, let's say 10% comes from sugar, is still an okay basis for gaining weight (and gains) ? As mentioned above, I get the nutrition I need.
>>
>>38425433
Alright, cheers bud. Suprisingly little info on this in youtube videos etc.
>>
>>38425471
Questions like these are exactly what IIFYM was invented for.
>>
>>38425471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIIx_kqdP8E
>>
>>38425471

Yeah, what >>38425499 said

On youtube theres a lot of retarded people that just say shit that the masses want to hear...
>>
>>38425101
memes aside, if you dont have the discipline to eat clean then your probably not gonna make it.
I know from personal experience that 'dirty' bulking will net you more fat than muscle at the end of the day, and its gonna be harder to drop the excess fat once ur done bulking.
My advice would be to eat 500 calories above your TDEE clean for as long as you can, this will get you max gains without all the unnecessary fat.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.