[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (81KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 750x718px
My fiancée will leave me if I roid. Been out of gym for 3 months as I had an operation, I can lift again in 2 weeks. What light roiding can I do to give me an extra edge but not too pricey... Don't want her finding out
>pic unrelated
>>
Just listen to her. There is no necessity to look like an oversized parody of yourself. Lots of people lift natty and look good.
>>
You let her threaten to leave you over personal choices you make?

How cucked are you? Ditch her faggot.
>>
I told my GF I'd roin when I turn 26/reach my natty limit. She's pretty cool with it since I explained that I won't be blasting a super huge dose and it's just to keep on top of my game and if I change drastically to just tell me to stop.
>>
>>38421600
dont listen to this faggot op,i can understand and so are you why you're fiancee is against you roiding.
in the end it's just pros and cons man,maybe you should go oral if you're afraid shell catch your ass
>>
>>38421600
I love her you faggot, she's carrying my baby too, she's worried about my emotional changes if I roid
>>
>>38421615
Just do a little dianabol and clen you reckon?
>>
>>38421651
>>38421651
>she's carrying my baby too

Bitch won't leave you then, dumb bitch won't throw it away over steroid use or risk throwing the roof above her dumb cunt head away.

Roid away, pussy.
>>
>>38421571
Just get on some test e brah. 600mg pw, you'll feel great. Your gf will thank you when your see drive goes through the roof mid-blast.
>>
>>38421651
Don't roid, anon. You will regret it.
Think about everything you have right now. You don't want to throw it away, do you?
>>
>>38421688
Sex drive
>>
>>38421571
Soon she doesn't want you going to the gym, see your friends.

Man up
>>
>>38421690
Man you've immediately convinced me... You're right, I don't wanna lose what I have, she's awesome, gives amazing blowjobs too and we fuck 4-5 times a week still and she's 8 months pregnant, fuck losing that
Thanks anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.