[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is getting a girl impossible for some guys ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 31

File: Laundry-Girl.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Laundry-Girl.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
Hate to ask this but The thing is that I've seen plenty of fit/muscular men and even obese (really fat) and hairy men get women easily.

It just doesn't make a lot of sense.

I have a job, dress well and talk to girls but still get rejected every time.

I suck at making convo's and I've been acting like a douchebag in general, because nobody likes nice guys (especially not girls).

Now I think I should get a gym membership and gradually become lean/fit just to get girls.

I hate to ask this, but how do you guys attract girls ?
>>
>>38420823
>I suck at making convo's and I've been acting like a douchebag in genera
This is 99% of your problem.

The reason why "girls dont like nice guys" is because most of the time, nice guys are insecure. Girls are attracted to a confident guy who knows what he wants. Acting like a douchebag doesnt suddenly make girls attracted to you. The reason why they are sometimes/often attracted to douchebags is the same reason as why they dont like nice guys. Douchebags tend to be confident and live their life as they want to. This is hugely attractive to women.

Acting like a douchebag while you are still insecure and uninteresting isnt going to magically make women attracted to you. Also, its is 100% possible to be a nice guy that girls are attracted to, as long as you are confident and interesting. Infact, someone with a true core confident identity that is also nice, tends to do by far the best with girls (allthough this is kinda rare)

TLDR: Girls are attracted to confidence and interestingness.
>>
>>38420866
How to into confidence?
>inb4 just cold approach
Lmao. I'm ugly to the point of creepy.
>>
>>38420911
Well desu cold approaching alot does build confidence, but your thinking about seducing women way too much. Core confidence comes from your indentity, not from women. you build confidence by believing in who you are, and what you do. Get your life together the way you want it, and youll feel better about yourself. The better you feel about yourself, the better other people will feel about you (including women). Trust me, women are like magical creatures that have a spider sense for noticing how much you value yourself. And they strongly value men based on how much men value themselves.

Confidence is not based on experience with women. It is based on believing in yourself. Believe in yourself, and others will do so aswell.
>>
>>38420932
I might add.. I am not claiming that experience with women doesnt contribute to confidence, because it obviously does, but it is by no means the most important thing.
>>
>>38420823
1. greet a woman
2. be yourself

you have to say "hello" or introduce yourself or some faggot shit, you know a normal social skill 20 years ago

then, don't put up a front, just be yourself, you don't like every single flavor of hot pockets, and women don't like every single flavor of men, not every woman will like you, despite what beta faggots want you to believe Tim Tebow has been turned down before
>>
>>38420987
This. Ive tried alot of funky PUA stuff, and alot of it with pretty good succes. But now after years of actually being good with women, 99% of my openers are "hi, im anon".
>>
>>38420932
>>38420950
Ok. Thanks man. Not really related, but I've also been trying to do that thing where people channel other famous confident people (kinda like the Tyler Durden thing) but I feel like such a dork. Would you say that's legit or not?

Video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHwez1L1AHk
>>
File: mystery-style-pua.jpg (39KB, 490x485px) Image search: [Google]
mystery-style-pua.jpg
39KB, 490x485px
>>38421000
>>38421003

If you actually go and look at pictures of those original PUA's.....they're absolute losers

Why anyone ever listened to what they had to say is beyond me...

You think Tom Brady picks up Gisele by being a PUA? Nah, he's just "Hi, I'm Tom, nice to meet you" and then he's himself

You think Brad Pitt "negged" Angelina Jolie when they first met?

You think Ben Affleck shit talked a skrong latina like Jennifer Lopez and she didn't blow him off with her $100,000,000.00+ bank account and world class all time ass?

PUA's are losers, pic related

Why on earth would you ever, and I mean ever take advice on women from these guys? Look at how they're dressed...You think Derek Jeter dresses like these guys...lol he's slayed over the years, done it with class and treated women with respect and decency. 0 rape allegations, 0 bad words said about him, he's not particularly good looking, but he's absolutely killed the pussy game for 2 decades. Yes it helps to be a New York Yankee, but it also hurts because he's gotta sort through the women who are after his money and fame. At the end of the day though, he can't be anyone but himself, unlike the PUA homos who constantly lie. Jeter is Jeter and the women will like him or they won't.

Older women are great practice, not to try to fuck (some are sexy though) but just talking to women in general. They aren't ramming their consciousness into their iphone 24/7 and they are from a time where not every single guy is a "creep" because he talks to them. They are funny, witty, they can carry a conversation and at the end of the day it's a woman still. It's like getting the basics down without any fear of rejection and it's almost unfiltered because they aren't some moron on instagram with an inflated ego because she posted an edited photo and got 45 hearts... They're just genuine honest people who aren't going to look at you funny because you spoke to them.
>>
File: 1455910445710.jpg (147KB, 608x687px) Image search: [Google]
1455910445710.jpg
147KB, 608x687px
>>38420823
I'm strong and have been lifting for 4+ years, but I'm in college and don't want to compromise my studies for a poverty wagecuck job, so outside of tutoring occasionally I have no money.

Basically every girl goes running once they hear this and realize that I can't take them out for their $22 drinks every weekend. I can only manage casual sex occasionally, but meaningless sex has grown old to me so I usually just jack off.
>>
Mark Manson said that 90% of guys who can't get laid fall into two categories

>They're uncomfortable with their sexuality
Or
>They're people pleasers

Just accept that you have a penis and stop giving so many fucks
Your grandpa didn't need a guide to get laid, you shouldn't either
>>
>>38421105
I dont know man, here he is with a qt wife and a family and then there is you; shitposting at a mongolian wall painting forum

>afraid he might take yo girl
>>
Because a lot of people aren't social. They don't have a wide circle of friends, if any. You need to meet people and get familiar with them before getting into a relationship and some of the people here, despite their muscles, lack that kind of advantage.
>>
>>38421172
I'm unconfortable with my sexuality. How do I stop it? I'm a 6/10 looks wise with a great personality. Lots of people I know say I'm really funny and charismatic. I can definitely make girls laugh and feel good. I just don't know how to sexualize things, to create sexual tension.

I think it's even amplified by the fact that I'm Asian and most people view Asians as un-sexy.
>>
>>38421197
Just stop fapping for a few months
>>
>>38421187
Not him. But Mystery is having a rough time. His wife left him and took his daughter forever. He now posts sad shit on his facebook. He'll probably add you if you send a request.
>>
Emily Barry, before someone asks.
>>
>>38421197
asians not sexy??? your the outsider sexy guy... youre either too nice or so autistic you dont notice their hints that they like you, but no worries we'll all make eventually
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 460x1490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 460x1490px
Same boat as you anon, but I don't act like a douchebag lol

I open and sometimes I crash, most of the time they are polite but won't go past that. Some of the nights I get numbers but turn out to be cold leads, and sometimes even make out at a bar but then even that will end up being a cold lead.

I am doing something wrong and for the life of me, I cannot figure out what it is.

Harambe is shaking his head at me.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 960x640px
>>38421197
bro same dude as >>38421235

I am Asian too! I think we have a handicap. A lot of research are done saying how being preselected helps. But for us not only are we not preselected we are outright not selected.

We can't do anything about it, so we'll just have to keep going.
>>
File: BAMFPy7.jpg (86KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BAMFPy7.jpg
86KB, 1080x1080px
>>38421222
Jesus christ muh dick

>>38421197
You want sexual tension?
Keep this fucking woman in your head
>>
File: 1468194960304.jpg (311KB, 1330x1863px) Image search: [Google]
1468194960304.jpg
311KB, 1330x1863px
>>38421216
Does not matter. That man has slept with a shit load of women and his genes will go on with his daughter and how many more bastards.
>>
>>38421248
Not Asian, but you guys definitely have the shit end of the stick. You guys have terrible stigmas like being poorly endowed and are depicted in media as hard working, but non threatening.

My mad scientist solution is to pair asian dudes up with the group considered least desirable, African American women.

Think about it, in a generation we will have fine as fuck blasian babies everywhere and wont have to worry about not finding mates.
>>
>>38421230
Not un-sexy, but not sexualized is what I meant to say.

As for hints, I've almost never gotten attention from women like all the eye fucking with girls I read about in /fit/ threads. One time a girl at a party was talkative and touchy (had sex with her). Another time at a party, a girl asked me on a date. Aside from those 2 times, it's just some ugly girls being touchy. Never gotten the eye fucking.
>>
>>38421187
she's a 6/10 with a 4/10 flat body
>>
>>38421260
>That man has slept with a shit load of women

according to him...
>>
>>38421266
Well we still need to get laid. I dont know if the solution would be to camouflage ourselves and look more WASPy (since we already look different, it would be non-threatening to them to see something familiar)

OR

Should we capitalize on being different and exotic?

Im tired of Asian hoes, man.
>>
>>38421260
Niggas that do that much to get the attention of other women and for fame ALWAYS end up being empty and quickly discarded.

Becoming a toy for a woman's amusement makes you an easily discarded thing that she will at best remember as a fun little thing but quickly forget.

You don't build relationships like that, and you don't build love like that, and you certainly don't become someone a woman will respect or turn to for anything. Even sex.
>>
>>38421260
God, I just want a harem of fire-crotch, heavily freckled redheads...
>>
>>38420823
I think you need to have social status better than her's.
>>
File: 1470844412926.png (492KB, 800x772px) Image search: [Google]
1470844412926.png
492KB, 800x772px
>>38420823
>how do you guys attract girls?
I don't senpai desu
>>
>>38421295
I would capitalize on the positive stereotypes and try to fit into the negative ones as little as possible. So basically look like a spoiled rich Asian kid who plays polo in his spare time.
>>
>>38421197
Hahahaha. I used to be exactly like this but then I realised a lot of my fellow curries had so many qts flowing out of their asses despite being uglier and shorter than me.

It's all about social skills and presence anon. A lot of people here (like me) didn't have any social lives growing up so we never really developed our interpersonal skills like NORMAL people do. Now we're trying so hard to catch up while it's such an uphill battle.

>>38421248
>A lot of research are done saying how being preselected helps. But for us not only are we not preselected we are outright not selected.
Is that true.
>>
>>38420823
Op almost a year ago now someone dropped this breadcrumb and what ive found has changed completely as a person if you truly want to fuck bitches look up red pill on reddit and read the side bar
>>
>>38421329
I'm not east asian but desi btw.
>>
>>38421260
1>4>6>5>2>3
>>
>>38421353
is 3 the guy? lol.

Also, the last redhead on right has more QT potential.
>>
>>38421331
I've read it but it just seems so unhealthy.
>MAINTAIN FRAME. BE STRONG 24/7. SHIT TESTS ARE REAL AND CAN HAPPEN AT A MOMENTS NOTICE
Man I just want a qt that loves me a lot for who I am. Is that too much too ask?
>>
>>38421295
Are you yellow or brown?
Start rocking a mohawk if yellow.
>>
As everyone else said, it's about confidence.
However, I'll actually help you build it.
>1. Join a martial art.
Especially MMA, boxing, BJJ, kickboxing, muai thai. They're going to keep you fit as fuck, you'll learn valuable skills, and you'll build fucktons of self-confidence.

>2. Find your calling, your passion.
Me, I'm a musician. I have a normal tiring job but music helps me be creative and think clearer, and also being passionate will give you value.
Your passion could be fitness or martial arts but that's kind of a double edge sword because most people look like douchebags.

>3. Fake it till you make it.
Can't stress this enough. Confidence is a skill and the only way to develop a skill is repetition.

>4. Get it out of your head, your life is not about women.
It's about you. This is the hardest step. If you realise that, if you live for you and the people you care about, you get that "drive" that makes you actually happy, that makes you strive to be better in every area of your life. Women will sense that drive and gravitate towards you but don't do it for them, it defeats the purpose. Do it for you.

Sources: Being a cool guy with self confidence in hs, girls liked me a lot even though I'm ugly and was fat. Shit happened after hs and I was depressed for 3 years, now I'm happy, getting fit, moving forward on everything, and I have a gf for 1 year now who makes me even happier.
>>
>>38421388
>muai thai

It's Muay Thai. Also, I built aching shins for a year and dropped it. Too rough.
>>
>>38421368
Son no one likes anyone for who they are my gf says she loves me but she doesnt know me and weve been together for 3 years bitches care about kids. This sentimental love story bull shit will get you hurt. Best to take this hard lesson learn from it and live with it. Because out of everything ive ever learned red pill is a solid truth that i see and hear in everyday interactions with women
>>
>>38420866
>Infact, someone with a true core confident identity that is also nice, tends to do by far the best with girls (allthough this is kinda rare)

My buddy is a decent looking but very unkempt guy (long disheleveled hair, patch beard, yellowing teeth, a body by alcohol) but he ABSOLUTELY SLAYS PUSSY because he is this kind of man! He's really funny, slightly tall (i'd say like 6 foot) dresses very casually but still well and he just has everyone he meets gravitating towards him.

It's really strange actually. But he's the most attractive man I know, without being particularly attractive.
>>
>>38421360
She's a lanket with blue hair highlights. Not qt that.
>>
>>38421405
didn't even notice the highlights. The face is still the best, imo
>>
File: gates of hell.gif (4MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
gates of hell.gif
4MB, 360x360px
>>38421295
Thats because North American women are the worst in the world!

You think white dudes like Asian girls for no reason? We dont want to deal with the white girls, too.

>Look to the Eastern Bloc

There is hope for you, my yellow brethren.
>>
>>38421401
>Son no one likes anyone for who they are my gf says she loves me but she doesnt know me and weve been together for 3 years bitches care about kids
>but she doesnt know me and weve been together for 3 years

Yeah man but I'm not like that. I'd hate to live like that as well. If it comes to that I'd prefer to not be with anybody at all or just be with some chick who doesn't want kids.
>>
Anon, I am as asutist as it gets, I have ruined every tinder date I had and I never had a gf. And I'm 30 yo.

Well, everything changed this wednesday, I dated a thick qt and somehow she fell in love with me. She's 22 yo, she clearly has date a lot of assholes that used her and treted her like shit. I just was kind and nice, I made a move when we were saying goodnight and ended making out at her door. We've been fucking every night since them.

Keep trying, mate. Just keep trying.
>>
File: 000086056.jpg (63KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
000086056.jpg
63KB, 600x410px
>>38421295
>>38421323

Nah f.a.m.

If she wants a white dude, she will get a white dude.
>>
>>38421400
You can use shinguards if you don't want to go for actual fights and shit. Also yes, it is written muay, but my mother tongue is not English so the names get messed up sometimes in my head if I don't pay attention.
While I was doing mma my shins were constantly bruised and my thighs fucking hurt but I kind of liked it to be honest family.

However that was not the point of this thread or my post.
>>
>>38421426
>Look to the Eastern Bloc
friend I'm russian and I've just got to say most russian women are narcisstic whores. by all means go ahead but don't be surprised if you find out she's just using you for a green card.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-17-19-01-35.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-17-19-01-35.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>38421427
Its harsh i know and it does take a while to come to terms with and sometimes i get sick in my stomach when i think about going on red pill because of the harsh reality it shows when my entire life i was raised on bullshit about treat her like a princess etc all bullshit. Its honestly at its heart about becoming a better you and thatll attract women.
>>
>>38421427
Op don't be stupid all your answers are here >>38421388
just follow this and you'll be great.
>>
What's /fit/s opinion on giving it a second shot ?

Yesterday I hung out with one of my co-workers. We got along really well and talked for hours. But when I asked if she wanted to start dating she said she wasn't interested.

She then said she wants to hang out again if i'm interested but understood if I didn't want to.

I'm thinking of just leaving it be and move on but all my friends are saying I should try again again and that she might still be interested. A few of them are currently dating women who initially rejected them after they asked the first time. I'm just not sure cause I feel like the sooner I move on the better.
>>
>>38421516
Honestly it 100% depends on the situation. She might like you but is telling you and herself no because she doesn't want to date a co-worker, or she thinks you are too good for her, not even joking. Or she might actually not find you attractive. For all intends and purposes, you should believe it's the first case. If you really like her keep asking, keep going forward. If you're meh about it, take it personally as in she's insecure and move on.
>>
>>38421105
Being famous and rich trumps any kind of game, even PUAs acknowledge this. Of course Brad Pitt didn't need to use game, he's fucking Brad Pitt. For us regular mortals who want to have sex with good looking women though (running game on average looking or below average looking women will actually turn them off), we need game.
>>
>>38420823

First off don't be a douchebag. Don't be a pushover nice guy either.

You want the secret? Put yourself first. It can take a while to deprogram yourself, but you can't change your actions just to try to impress girls.

Yes, work out and get a better body. It got me dates from Tinder, but then when I opened my mouth, I was still Captain Sperg because I spent most of my weekend nights home instead of with friends.

All the dates I went on went nowhere because the articulate, funny, confident guy I was in text wasn't the same as the person the girl met.

After a month of failure, I just stopped caring. When I stopped caring, and didn't let myself fall for anyone, didn't trust anything a girl said to me on a date. Slowly, though, I started to learn and get better. I started getting nudes, getting laid, and started to have the power to walk away from even the hottest girls to the point where if I lost one, I had several others on deck.

I could comfortably kiss a girl after a date or two, get naked with her generally on date 3, depending. I don't really do that anymore because I found a girl I like and we've been in a relationship since April.

Keep in mind most girls are scared, insecure, lack confidence, and don't know what they're doing...and they are looking for a guy that's the complete opposite of that. No one can ever be that perfect someone, but girls still expect it.

You don't have to be perfect, you just have to realize that anything a woman has, be that her pussy or the validation you fantasize about her giving you, isn't going to make you any happier.

Only you can make you happier. Working out is a great start. You'll get more attention even if only marginally, hopefully to the point where you can get dates with Tinder to get some experience. Treat those dates as just experience and don't expect them to go anywhere at first.
>>
>>38421516
did you pay for her drinks?
>>
Man I thought I had it figured out.

Read Models by Mark Manson, redid my wardrobe, got a nice haircut, got into shape. I would say I look the best I have ever looked.

It still didn't work. I think I have some fucked up psychology that women sense that repels them. It sucks. Realizing this shit has made me feel like that self improvement was for nothing and I'm back where I started.
>>
>>38421516

Try not to take it too seriously. Just hang out in a chill way and don't make any moves. She enjoys being around you, or at least likes the attention. Even if she would never date you, girls like to feel wanted. Up to you whether you want to touch that, personally I wouldn't.
>>
>>38421549
read>>38421388
>>
>Why people want to get a girl?

To prove everyone you're not gay.The true meaning of dating.
>>
>>38421539
>>38421564
She's the only girl at the moment who I find interesting to talk to, however that might mainly be because all the other girls at my work are either party drugged up animals, single mums or taken. I do think she's really cool though.

However I feel like being just her friend wouldn't work out too well so I'm thinking of hanging out a couple of times, as her out again, and if she rejects me again then move on.

>>38421546
Yes
>>
>>38421567
Yeah that's nice. I think I'd rather just kill myself though.
>>
>>38421775
she is maybe using you for free stuff, believe that i know women that do this kind of things just for the laugh and to feel powerful.
if she just wants to hang out with you there is no need to be a white knight and pay for everything anon, just share the expenses, you wouldn't pay the drinks for your male friends, right?
>>
>>38421808
Well when we went to get food she offered to get me something in return for the drinks but I wasn't too hungry so I declined. You got a point though. I guess I refrain from the "paying for her meal" till I actually get the date from now on.
>>
>>38420823
>I suck at making convo's and I've been acting like a douchebag in general, because nobody likes nice guys (especially not girls).
jesus christ why can't this meme die
>how do you guys attract girls ?
I actually talk to her like a human being instead of a strategic endeavor.
>>
>>38421878
>jesus christ why can't this meme die
maybe you are a piece of shit and thats why girls like you anon.
>>
File: 1470955832882.jpg (45KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470955832882.jpg
45KB, 800x800px
>>38421878
DUDE JUST TALK TO HER LIKE A HUMAN BEING LMAO
>>
>>38420987
> be yourself
OP is an ugly fuck with the social skills of a toaster, do you think that being himself will do him any good. He should have the urge to improve, not being himself. Nice one memelord.
>>
>>38420823
Noice bait bro
>>
>washer and dryer doors open opposite direction

Fucking triggered
>>
File: thefuccckbro.jpg (33KB, 260x332px) Image search: [Google]
thefuccckbro.jpg
33KB, 260x332px
>mfw I realized everything that I have done to this point is to impress women
>including lifting
>ALL my hobbies are geared to impress women
>tfw I spiral into depression if I dont get the validation and self-esteem boost that I need from attention from women

I dont think I am alone in this, I think this is the reason 90%+ are on this board.

Realizing this, I dont even want to lift with such intensity and I am way happier with myself.
>>
>>38421923
everything we do is for pussy, which makes it all the more pathetic if you don't get any
>>
>>38421935
That shouldnt be the center of your universe, though.

Otherwise, and ironically, you will drive the pussy away. Females can smell that shit.
>>
>>38421878
This is an awful post because it assumes OP is a normal, well adjusted person who is sociable etc but just chokes when it comes to girls. For most autists that isn't true and in fact they also struggle to form new friendships with other guys.
>>
>>38420823
You ducking retards can't tell the difference between playful teasing and just being a dick.

If she says "stoooooop" whe takes it as teasing

If she says " what the fuck" " stop" or similar your just a dick
>>
>>38421960
>and in fact they also struggle to form new friendships with other guys.
r-ree

>38421961
How do I even tease girls?
>>
>>38420823
You have nothing to offer

To attract girls, you have to be attractive. And I don't mean face, body or your car. I mean things that flow flow your mouth. If you can lead interesting conversation for hours, you can attract girls. No girl wants to be with the boring nerd, who can't talk about anything except his wow paladin.
>>
>>38422005
Wasn't insulting you m8, it's just that I know from my own experience that I'm just generally socially inept. What I'm trying to say is you need to improve your social skills/status across the board if you want to be more successful with girls, there is no special trick that will do it.
>>
File: 1461511234496.jpg (245KB, 1037x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1461511234496.jpg
245KB, 1037x1382px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_i4J_qJeFU

Take your pick, anon.

BTW it gets worse when you graduate college. Because now you are competing against ALL the males in the world ages 16-50 as opposed to just Freshmen to Seniors.
>>
You need to fine something you like and become knowledgeable about it. So people know you have something going on.

I play div 1 college tennis and collect vinyl. If the girl has any interest in one of those my foot is already in the door. if she doesn't then my personality or looks will either make her take an interest in me or not.

My advice to you is to start watching stand up comedy. since their whole job is making complete strangers laugh
>>
>>38421000
>>38421000
and what do you say after?

>implying i know how to have an interesting conversation and keep a conversation going for more than 30 seconds
>>
it's because those guys have lower standards
>>
>>38422146
It's awesome after college if you studied and took care of your body. Most people look at college as an experience and that's the best thing ever because those guys are retarded.
>>
>>38422077
>If you can lead interesting conversation for hours, you can attract girls
so how do i do this?
>>
>>38420823
Longest I've been single since I was 18 was 5 months. Always been able to pick up and find someone. Last GF broke up with me in May. Met someone late July and been with her since. I'm 33. Since I was a teenager I never worried about it. I never had the need to have to be with a girl. I think they can sense that and don't feel pressured. I also friendzone every girl I meet since women are nuts. Maybe that's why I'm never single. I just don't try and I don't put anything at stake for myself. I don't cheat or anything and I am a loyal guy and treat whoever I'm with good but I never act like they owe me anything just because I got the fucking door for them or something. I'm not a nice guy or an asshole. I just act like how I normally would whether or not I'm fucking someone.

TLDR; stop caring, just focus on yourself and women will be more attracted to you.
>>
File: 1462930396781.jpg (351KB, 1576x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1462930396781.jpg
351KB, 1576x1136px
>>38422243
I mean yeah its good for your career and all that, especially if you can get along with your boss and is productive af. I am talking about the sexual market.

I want to fuck a dime piece but she currently fucking with a trust fund baby who got a mid-level executive, "learn as you go" job that his daddy hooked him up with.
>>
>>38422410
I think most people got that, however if you truly dont care, how do you socialize and actually meet women?

But then again this is 4chan.
>>
>>38422426
Believe it or not, last few were girls I met were on facebook. Although we did have mutual friends or had crossed paths at one point. I struck up a convo, kept it innocent and nice and just to hang with mutual friends and not once ever showed any intention of dating them. No sexual talk at all. Aside from Facebook I go to the gym (obviously) and used to work at a nightclub. Also was part of the music scene around here. Just gotta make friends and become part of a scene or at least go out and socialize. It's honestly not that hard.
>>
>>38422220
>>38422319
plz respond, how do i have conversations?
>>
>>38422465
If you deliberately go out and socialize, you are showing intent. And intent IS giving a fuck. Though working at a nightclub probably helped. Assuming of course that what you are saying is true.
>>
>>38420823
Cause rape is illegal in most "civilized" (read: cucked) countries
>>
>>38422470
Get some life experience. Seriously. Going through shit makes some for some interesting...conversations.
>>
>>38422479
>If you deliberately go out and socialize, you are showing intent
actually normies like that guy unironically like and enjoy socializing so it isn't an effort at all for them
>>
>>38422479
Going out isn't necessarily showing intent. I was in a band and we toured. Kinda goes with the territory. I never actively searched out any girls. You're misunderstanding. And working at a nightclub was a fun job. I only met one girl from that job though. After her, no more club girls. While I worked at the club I met another girl that used to know me and she contacted me on facebook. So, next girlfriend. Years later, she goes psycho and I had every intention of being single for a bit until...another girl that knew me got a hold of me and I gave her a shot. There's a difference between giving a girl and chance and just saying "fuck it why not" and actively trying to ask every girl you meet out.
>>
>>38422505
But you said to not give a fuck
>>
>>38422146
Infantilized loud sluts from college which indoctrinate them with feminist ideas.

I would honestly never pursue any of these idiots. It's not worth the rape claim and headache of her blowing up your phone for a year straight.

Just date a normal woman who doesn't get all her social cues from whores.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 657x527px
>tfw I'm a 20 yo virgin
>I'm an ugly ass girl
>tfw Id make a better looking guy than a better looking girl ever
There is no reason to exist if you're an ugly girl
I even hate referring to myself as a girl because I feel like I'm offending them since I'm so ugly
>>
>>38422634
as long as you don't have a roastie someone will luv u
>>
File: tumblr_nie3rhP9bB1sqhjvzo1_1280.jpg (257KB, 1242x1223px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nie3rhP9bB1sqhjvzo1_1280.jpg
257KB, 1242x1223px
>>38422634
Is your pussy all mangled too? Are your breast small and floppy like someone sucked the meat out of them?

Please describe everything that's wrong with you, and We'll explain how to fix it.
>>
>>38420866
Things just sudenly made sense to me...

I hope you live a happy life anon
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 436x425px
>>38422646
I do have a roastie and saggy African tits
>>38422674
Everything is shit desu, I though about plastic surgery but even that won't make me pretty even in a plastic way
I can't get bangs to cover my forehead because I have a "cowlick" which means the hair won't stay in place and it will flop around even my hands are short and thick
>>
>>38422146
Who is her
>>
>>38421295
manifest yakuza mode you fucking faggot
>>
>>38422704
Do you like girls? If you can look good as a butch some girls are into that.
>>
>>38422704
welp.

start fucking lifting heavy shit girl.

no telling what it'll do for you but it sounds like any change is a good change.

go get em.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 966x1054px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 966x1054px
>>38422730
Tbh I don't even want a bf or gf I know the person would be vomiting inside or need 3000 viagras I just want to not hate the way I look so I can go outside more than 2 a week
>>
>>38422747
>start fucking lifting heavy shit girl.
>implying I'd have enough courage to go to a gym
I think I'll stick to my 3kg kettlebell but thanks, I admire you guys and girls who lift tho
>>
>>38422751
Post pics bitch, I can tell
>>
>>38422795
I'd become a meme or the poster child for abortion I've been called ugly, monster, disgusting,manly or mistaken for a guy too many times to know I'm ugly plus I see myself in mirrors
Good luck and thanks being nice
>>
>>38421388
Judo, BJJ, Ju jutsu, Wrestling etc are all better theb boxing and muay thai in the eyes of women.
>>
File: y5DM58I.png (588KB, 659x441px) Image search: [Google]
y5DM58I.png
588KB, 659x441px
>>38422813
Let me guess, are you going to post the girl pic related?

If you ain't baiting post pics, at least cover your eyes
>>
>>38422822
>giving a fuck what women think
>>
File: 6TP9JAo.jpg (110KB, 583x1038px) Image search: [Google]
6TP9JAo.jpg
110KB, 583x1038px
>>38422813
This you?
>>
>>38422838
Jesus Christ source?
>>
>>38422860
google: ugly russian girl
>>
>>38421105
Obviously they are losers and nerds, they even state it them selves but they still got with more attractive women then you. Obviously you life should not revolve around picking up girls, just like revolving your life around lifting weights will make you a loser. It is for people who have no social skill but already have direction in life.
>>
>>38422470
>>38422319

>plz respond, how do i have conversations?

just like everything else, train, train, train. Talk to people, get into social circles, talk, talk, talk. Find yourself a hobby, be good at it, and turn off this fucking computer.
>>
>>38420823
Sorry, I don't have a final answer for you, but I have an idea that may lead somewhere.

Basically, you don't believe that you are worth whatever it is that you want. Even though you may give yourself positive affirmations all the time you still don't feel it.

Even though the life of the guys with gfs can be worse than yours as far as societal badges of honors go he still believes that he is worth woman's attention and you don't.

What you have to do basically comes down to speaking to your inner self, figuring out what he is insecure about and dealing with that issue by introducing another, more positive perspective.

You can do stuff like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEPAbxSnlFs or EMDR or whatever else, but basically it comes down to being on the same page with all the parts of yourself as far as living the life that you want. Good luck.
>>
>>38420823
Gotta be upfront. Talk to them then ask them out. If they say no fuck it move on. There's always going to be a girl who will go out with you. Just gotta keep looking. And if going up to a girl is to hard then use tinder or some shit.
>>
>>38422146
I cringed
>>
>>38422146
what the fuck is this shit.
>>
>>38422146
Who is she pls
>>
>>38422853

Yeah, thats nowhere near as bad as >>38422838
>>
File: demi-rose-mawby-measurements.jpg (171KB, 457x634px) Image search: [Google]
demi-rose-mawby-measurements.jpg
171KB, 457x634px
>>38422751
I can help you, I've done this to many other girls.

But you need to write out everything that is wrong with you, in detail. It's both cathartic for you, and it helps me help you.

All your problems can be fixed, most quite quickly!
>>
When they say girls like "bad guys" it doesn't mean being an autistic asshole

it's being pleasant and charismatic in general but then being willing to drop or ignore them on a whim and not cater to their every attentive need

those are the "assholes" you hear about
>>
>>38420866
This. Also, when people complain about why girls don't like "nice guys", they're missing the fact that being a nice person is just a fucking basic expectation when interacting with other human beings. So you're a nice guy? Yeah, and the sky is blue. The key is to be nice, but also interesting and confident like this anon said

"nice guys" are just boring dudes with nothing else to bring to the table and instead of improving themselves, they bitch
>>
>>38420823

>because nobody likes nice guys (especially not girls)

You got meme'd. Be a nice guy without also being a doormat. It's not hard.
>>
>>38422813
Please post your pic. I want to take your virginity.
>>
File: big-tits-skinny-waist.jpg (33KB, 631x420px) Image search: [Google]
big-tits-skinny-waist.jpg
33KB, 631x420px
>>38422813
I would fuck you once just so you get to feel what it's like. I'd also let you take me home to momma so she can be proud of you.

I'm serious, I'd love to help another fitizen
>>
File: small-waist-big-boobs.jpg (646KB, 960x1433px) Image search: [Google]
small-waist-big-boobs.jpg
646KB, 960x1433px
>>38422813
>>38422751
>>38422704

I'd love to be your boyfriend and better you. I'm a normie by all standards.
>>
>Tfw i'm just an average joe with an average job and my humor is either casual as fuck or 4chan tier.

When i bee my self i can't get shit.

But the moment i start bullshitting and make a bunch of shit up like i'm rich and got an insane life girls can't wait to suck my dick.

I actually do this occasionaly when i go out and when i'm drunk as fuck just to troll girls.

Don't get me wrong around my friends and in general i'm a ''good guy'' but it seems the average girl is just naive and it got me plenty of pussy.
>>
They don't actually try.
They look at one example and say that's how it'll always happen.
>>
>I have a job, dress well and talk to girls but still get rejected every time.

There's an article on post-grad Casanova (I know, I know) about giving off a sexy vibe. You should read it.
>>
File: elliotRodgerSelfie.jpg (235KB, 527x600px) Image search: [Google]
elliotRodgerSelfie.jpg
235KB, 527x600px
>>38420823
>It just doesn't make a lot of sense.
>I suck at making convo's and I've been acting like a douchebag in general, because nobody likes nice guys
>>
I feel like I could pick up most girls I see but I don't know how to initiate shit. Cute girls smile at me every time I go out but it just feels weird to me to finally get attention after years of being a loser
>>
>>38421353
excellent tastes anon
>>
File: combhair.gif (498KB, 500x234px) Image search: [Google]
combhair.gif
498KB, 500x234px
>>38424147
>tfw same boat and they do pic related but I am too much of a pussy to talk to them

Or maybe it was because I was staring at them? IDK
>>
Of course women care about looks, but status is more important . They'll pick a 5 out of 10 who has lots of money and a good job over a minimum wage 9 out of 10
>>
>>38424289
I can talk to women just fine but I get weirded out when they give me attention and I don't expect it. It's like my brain automatically gives up. I hope I'll get used to it and it'll stop
>>
>>38422146
It got easier for me after college senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 498x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 498x787px
This whole "women care about status/money/height" is a meme.

Women have the same biological urges as men, if we saw a hot girl we wouldn't give a shit what her job was, how much she earned, what her fucking social status was, women aren't from another planet, they share the same hormonal path as us.

It really does just boil down to;

>attractive
>don't talk too much
>good physical shape
>clothes that fit well
>some kind of personality

Almost all of you I'm sure could fill most if not all of these criteria, the problem is that you read up on all this bullshit, over-complicate shit in your head, then stand at the bar alone or on the fringes of conversation trying to catch the eye of the 6/10 with her pack of friends, you don't initiate the conversation, you don't approach women, you just stand around trying to look your best in the hope that they will come onto you, which they won't, because you're just standing around by yourself looking awkward as shit in some tryhard outfit.

Honestly lads as soon as I stopped considering 'pulling women' as a factor on a night out, and just focused on having some drinks and conversations and a few laughs, it all became so much easier, I felt happier, looked more confident, and found that when I did start meeting women I didn't come off as forward and creepy, I just had a conversation with them and had a laugh, and they responded far better to that than any pick up line.
>>
>>38424454
>don't talk too much
I thought that was a bad thing?
>>
>>38424484

Most women don't really care what you have to say outside of the basics, that's why I maintain that it doesn't matter what your job is or how much money you have, because most women won't even ask, and trying to drop it into conversation makes you sound like a dick, just keep the conversation casual and don't pry too much into each other's lives.

In my opinion the less they know about you the better, as long as you look good, and carry yourself casually and confidently, then you'll be fine, the honest best way to do this is to wear nice fitting clothes that are comfortable, tight jeans and a collared shirt might look good but not if you're swearing your arse off and constantly shifting around.

Every said here; >>38421105 and here; >>38420866 is spot on
>>
>>38422148
>My advice to you is to start watching stand up comedy. since their whole job is making complete strangers laugh
Any recommendation?
>>
>>38424454
What if I can't have conversations and don't know how to go up to strangers make them laugh and have fun conversations?

don't have any friends to practice conversations with either. I'm awkward and never know what to say. there is usually a 10 second pause after someone speaks before I can think of a response
>>
>>38421368
It's not unhealthy, just difficult
I've stopped going there because it's all so negative and bitter now
But the biggest take away is just maintain confidence in whatever you choose to do, don't apologize for being you, and strive to be the best.
Basically just don't be a push over, out of shape manchild
>>
>>38421427
It's not all or nothing, there's a balance to be had
Chances are you could be a little more of a man but disregard the negging, controlling, mind fuck shit
>>
>>38425100
Bump
>>
>>38425498
Just make a new thread anon
>>
File: a3e.jpg (15KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
a3e.jpg
15KB, 600x347px
>>38422091
Well I am quite social on /fit/ and /lit/...

WHY DON'T I HAVE A QT GF YET?!?!
>>
>>38420823
>autism

> I've been acting like a douchebag in general, because nobody likes nice guys

def autism
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.