[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be mean to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_OuH1WTTO.jpg (13KB, 267x188px) Image search: [Google]
4L_OuH1WTTO.jpg
13KB, 267x188px
>>
Post pics faggot.
>>
>>38420386

you're perfect the way you are buddy. lifting and muscles doesnt even matter that much. go have an ice cream
>>
>>38420391
There a lot of things wrong with me my g just be the dickiest you can to a skinny fat cunt
>>
>>38420386
We all fall off the track sometimes, what matters is that we get back up and keep trying

>we're all gonna make it
>>
>>38420386
It's hard to insult you if we don't know what you did you stupid fucking cunt you can't even make a thread correctly you truly are a disgrace for your family and your community as a whole
>>
>>38420450
Thanks!!!! We all going to make it brah!
>>
>>38420386
>I FELL OFF THE WAGON HARD.
You were making progress
You acknowledged your shortcomings
You feel bad about it

Your heart is in the right place, anon. All you need to do is keep showing up. The only thing to take from this stumble is the fact that it is difficult, and will feel that much better when you eventually make it.
>>
>>38420386
I fell off the wagon hard too.
>>
>>38420386
it's ok to treat yourself
>>
File: asdfhgwer5423423r.jpg (754KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
asdfhgwer5423423r.jpg
754KB, 2048x1367px
>>38420386
YOU ARE NOT A NICE PERSON PRIVATE!
>>
>>38420386
You are a well-adjusted individual with facial aesthetics and your mother is a nice lady
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.