[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

is this achievable natty?
>>
>>38420333
when you are born as poseidon, god of the sea, yes you don't need gear to look like this.
>>
>>38420360
seriously tho . it looks like ancient greek know about this form of perfect body.
>no protein shakes
>no modern gym equipment
>no juice
>>
File: 14546115563091.jpg (400KB, 823x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14546115563091.jpg
400KB, 823x1024px
goal body
>>
>>38420333
yes because who ever the model for the sculptor was lived in a time before steriods or even dietary science
>>
Just train from the age of 6 and eat just fish, fruits and vegetables.
>>
>>38420333
I love how ancient Greeks used to workout and devote themself to philosophy, science and art.
Truly a great period of time in history.

Minus the slavery maybe
>>
You know how in comics and shit, we use our knowledge of anatomy and our imagination to draw characters with unrealistic and unattainable (even with steroids, picture the Hulk) musculature?

Greek sculptors did the same. Not every statue was sculpted using a model that looked just like the end product.
>>
>>38422288
>Drawing is the same as sculpting
>3D drawing existed at the times
>>
>>38420333
Poseidon was definitely using undersea roids mate
>>
>>38420333
Not for you because you're asking and more than likely you don't have favorable genetics or good muscle insertions.
>>
>>38422288
>our imagination to draw characters with unrealistic
Yeah but thats drawing, but these statues are realistic

If there was noone with that size and they attempted to sculpt a muscular guy it wouldnt look anywhere human but probally more balloon-like like comic superheroes
>>
>>38422455
Totally. Must be why the statue of david is 17 feet, obviously realistic. They didn't need people to be that size to model after you fkin retard. Women in the davinci era were painted with male proportions because there weren't many female models and it was taboo. I'm sure you look like the "realistic" sculptures.
>>
>>38422492
Are you retard or something?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.