[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nu male/beta male/insecure male problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

the reason why there's so many beta males, nu males, and insecure men nowadays is because of left wing politics and feminism. It's very anti male and anti white male, especially. women have way more rights and say in things now. more power and control and they abuse it by saying things of how a guy should act, look, have, etc. think disney movies. then when men are not those things, they feel violated and angry. most of all they feel unnatural. men are the visual ones, not the women. but not even about the looks thing, there are plenty of biological differences in which favors the male in terms of both physical and mental capability. it's in his genetic make up to be the dominate one, to make decisions, be a leader, and choose the wife he wants with no ridiculous road blocks. the bible says men are the head of household. that he shall rule over his wife and for his wife to remain silent. compare the rights and power women had back then compared to now. all of them. wow have times changed. basically the US is feminized and it's actually counter-productive but the left wing will continue to believe that they are right. divorce rates are up. marriage rates are down. millennials having less sex. we are going the opposite direction of what made us such a high spirited, great, and happy country.
>>
It's not left wing politics, it's some of the people who are into left wing politics

The distinction is Important

Like, being right wing really has nothing to do with hating abortion, it's just a coincidence based on what society says about choosing sides.
>>
Returnofkings.com
Try it if you haven't yet pleb.
>>
File: 1470149351166.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470149351166.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>38420016
ok
>>
>>38420016
>White people finally have someone threatening their status quo and they already start crying.

Take this shit to >>>/pol/
>>
File: Capture.png (633KB, 446x519px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
633KB, 446x519px
When you autistic retards are at the gym lifting stupid weights, I am with my beloved wife and children.
>>
>>38420711
But they're not your children
>>
>>38420217
>it's just a coincidence based on what society says about choosing sides.
* American society

>>38420252
Kys
>>
>>38420217
I agree with this. I am and have always been in favor of the old labor movement era left wing politics. Those guys were manly as fuck. Essentially left wing politics today have become a fucked up caricature of what they were.

Being left wing originally was about giving power to the worker. Hence they would oppose immigration
>>
>>38420711
>You need to start asking questions Jim
>>
>>38420726
Could be she's not the mom and he is the dad.
>>
>>38420016
>because of left wing politics and feminism
Somehow this is true, bu see>>38420217:

Since 3rd-wave-fatminists and those spoiled whatever-studies-losers have taken over and assume they have the right to be the ones that define what's right or wrong, there is no such thing as "left wing" anymore, only gender-fatscist and demancipated males sobbing about being discriminated, suppressed or harassed, whenever something is to strenuous to achieve without leaving their comfort zone (and consequentially denounce it).

This on the other side fosters a certain kind of right-wing-mentality which in itself is of no good either. The sad thing is that one cannot stay away from this shit easily because both sides tend to label everyone not in their canoe an enemy.
>>
File: alt right.png (446KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
alt right.png
446KB, 1000x721px
i'm so sick of having to see /pol/ shit every single fucking time i just want to browse a board for fun until i fall asleep god damn
>>
>>38420252
Unfortunately everyone here should read that site but they won't. Thanks for the suggestion op
>>
>>38420016
Try learning to indent before blaming left-wing politics for your inability to score.
>>
>>38420016
No, it's because women prefer polygamy with an attractive guy to monogamy with you. You aren't attractive enough.
>>
report sadcunt /pol/ posts
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.