[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

UN Official dead, set to testify against Hillary Clinton same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hehrer.jpg (95KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
hehrer.jpg
95KB, 980x551px
Alright /fit/, is this legit? How many of you have ever come close to dying, or ever hurt themselves from benchpressing? Here's the guy, he couldn't have been benching THAT much weight...

http://hiddenamericans.com/politics/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his-neck/
>>
But none of that is true
>>
File: OPisfuckingretarded.png (404KB, 1373x810px) Image search: [Google]
OPisfuckingretarded.png
404KB, 1373x810px
/pol/ needs to die
>>
He probably used suicide grip
>>
>>38417989
I dont get it
>>
>>38418125
>I dont get it
>>38417869
>Here's the guy, he couldn't have been benching THAT much weight...
>not john ashe
>>38417989
>john ashe
>>
>>38417869
>seriously implying some nigga didn't snap that guys neck and throw him in a gym and put a barbell beside him
>>
>>38418002
I've luckily never had a problem with sucide gripping the bar but that's just cause that one gif is always on replay in my head whilst I bench.

The fear builds quite nice forearms.
>>
>>38417869
You can't dent the Clint
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Police are on the lookout for a bald man with a barcode on the back of his head. Pic related is a still captured from a security camera just moments before the incident.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwpowi8mKkc

5:40

But apart from that competition lifter dying, I've heard reports of people under the influence of drugs dying during lifting. Yes, people do that.
>>
>>38418874
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS FOOTAGE?! THIS IS CLASSIFIED DELETE THIS
>>
>>38418752
Do you have the gif? Im pretty interested in seeing that
>>
>>38417869
http://www.snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
>>
>>38418752

You only need to have a problem ONCE wih suicide gripping for you to never be able to bench again.
>>
>>38419032
Bumperino
>>
>>38419089
snopes be owned by clinton foundation donors shill
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.