[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else in here feel confident that they could take down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 24

Anyone else in here feel confident that they could take down Conor McGregor?

i believe strength and size could make up for it. He is a 140LB 5'9 manlet skeleton kek

I'm 6'1 sitting at 240lbs and 1/2/3/4 imaopl8 lifts.

I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

and he got lucky in his last fight by decision but no K.O

so what can he possibly do?
>>
Yea you easily could. Size and strength matter more than anything else, that's why weight classes exist. I only give a shit about the heaviest weight classes cause if I'm watching lightweights I may as well be watching women.
>>
>>38417560
Go to your local bjj gym and challenge a skinny white belt. This level of delusion could get you hurt, OP. It's probably best if you get humbled in a safe environment where they will encourage you to learn rather than riticule you
>>
>>38417560
> 6'1 sitting at 240lbs and 1/2/3/4 imaopl8 lifts.
lol dude, stop being fat and DYEL

Yeah, you could take him. You could just fall on him, you fatty.
>>
Yes you can they you cam also outrun bolt outswim phelps and outshitpost australia
>>
File: 0mcgdiaz-540x360.jpg (30KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
0mcgdiaz-540x360.jpg
30KB, 540x360px
A 130 pound BJJ white belt would more likely beat your ass. Let alone a 145-168 pound professional knockout artist with a brown belt in Ju jitsu. You would be humbled quickly
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

no you couldn't.

and mcgregor walks around @ 165-170, not 140.
>>
>>38417560
>1/2/3/4 lifts
>bench around 420lbs

???
>>
>>38417600
Medfag here. What is this mysterious "riticule," and how does one do it to another. Curious for research purposes. Investigating interpersonal interaction in combat setting.
>>
>>38418127
You mean med student you faggot
>>
>>38417560

Why the fuck are you people obsessed with taking down Mr. McGregor? Jesus are you so insecure with yourselves that you can't just lift for self improvement, you have to concoct some implausible scenario where you two meet and you smash him up to be able to say you downed a pro MMA fighter?

How warped is your self image that you entertain mashing someone's face in on a Croatian basket weaving forum?
>>
>>38418160
That's a negative sir. I meant Medfag. My life of hard work upon acceptance to my program was culminated in my ability to refer to myself as such on this Bangladeshi clan counting board.
>>
Fucking idiots to anyone who think they can take connor. Even if some of you here, are legit blackbelts and have trained over 3 years, you wont even get close to him. He will destroy you in an actual fight. The way he trains he prepares for battle, just sucks he gassed out pretty badly his last fight
>>
>>38418232
You just got accepted? You're a fucking med student. You try to call yourself doctor already too?
>>
>>38418242
*his last two fights
>>
>>38418257
You seem to have an intellectual disability. I'm sorry for your suffering. I'm trying to call myself a Medfag.
M E D F A G
M
E
D
F
A
G
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 1080x1074px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 1080x1074px
Just imaging he punches you right in the nose so you hear it cracks and goes down in your scull.
What's you next move?
>>
>>38418283
You just got accepted, you're fucking nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (997KB, 2288x2636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
997KB, 2288x2636px
>>38418312
His feel when rejected from D.O. school
>>
>>38417560

sure, if I can catch him, he runs away a lot
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 612x612px
>>38418312
Supporting Medfag here. I think you forgot to activate your almonds. It adds at least +10 for happiness.
Pic related. Klokov after 2 servings.
>>
> obvious bait
> he'd drop you real quik faggot
>>
>>38418242
I actually think I could, but I'm not gonna brag about it on an anonymous forum. My reason being is that my dad is an award winning martial arts trainer, so I was trained in Kenpo Jiu Jiutsu and wrestling since I was born. I'm pretty big too (for you) so maybe, I don't know.
>>
File: fassburton.jpg (75KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
fassburton.jpg
75KB, 1024x683px
How do I train my head to take as many punches as Diaz did without retarding myself?
>>
>>38418430
be born with a granite chin and build mental toughness
>>
IWOULD DESTROOOY MCGREGOR
LITTLE MANLETS THINK THEIR TOUGH
HAHAHAHAHA I LAUGH AT YOU PUNY FAGGOTS NO ONE COULD EVEN REACH HIGH ENOUGH TO HIT ME LET ALONE HURT ME
ID PICK MCMANLET UP AND RIP HIM IN HALF
IM THE STONGEST HUMAN ALIIIIIVE
>>
>>38418176
Why else do you think they're on /fit/.

Nobody here is well adjusted. Not even you.
>>
>>38418499
Medfag here. Can confirm.
>>
>>38417560
Such obvious bait i cringed. I thought summer was over?
>>
>>38417560
You couldnt.. just go to a muay thai class and ask for a heavy sparr with a tough small guy.

Hell sink his shin into your thigh and youll cry.

In bjj/ground theyll just swarm you and choke you out.
>>
>>38417560
Have you seen him fighting the mountain if it was a real fight Mcgregor would get fucked up.
>>
>>38417593
Thats not actually why weight classes exist m8
>>
>>38417660
Goku vs Broly right there
>>
>>38417600
While I find OP obnoxious, I joined my brother at his bjj gym (he's a brown belt) and tossed him around like it was nothing. I have a solid 40 lbs on him and he just couldn't muscle me into any hold or position or whatever it's called. He was super frustrated.
>>
>>38418672
>Why do we have weight classes
>>
>>38418721
Oh totally. A guy my size would have destroyed me.
>>
The Mac would have to be pure Striker to have any luck taking down OPie. Weight classes are fucking huge, you're simply not going to grapple an oponent that has 100lbs of more mass than you.

However, you can get slapped in the jaw and go down just like everyone else. Moment you get your hands on Mac he's done.
>>
>>38418672
And how many championships does your brother have in the UFC?
>>
>>38418833
Stop moving the goalpost. People keep saying "go to your local gym blah blah blah" well guess what... I DID that and destroyed the local brown belt tough guy so fuck off.
>>
>people actually believe they can beat a pro mma fighter whos life is to train every fu king day.

Like another anon said, he will blast his shin and crack your femur and before you even know you will have a broken face too.
>>
>>38418536
this
boxing, ok sure but what about the rest.fighting is more than just using your hands m8.
>>
>>38418875
Go kick boxing or muay thai you will not say the same. Just challenge someone who knows what he is doing to a hard sparring and you will walk out crying.
>>
>>38418875
Im not moving any goalpost. OP had a very clear point and you implied you agreed with it. I said youre a faggot
>>
>>38418430
Just retard yourself gradually and slowly. So if wouldn't be a stress to and punches wouldn't cause much harm. Lifting helps.
>>
>>38418918
140 kickboxer make me cry?? O I AM LFFN
>>
>>38417560
Well he will just run away from you and kick you in the leg until you get tired.
>>
>>38417560
Bro I'm not even lying right now, but I could smash the fuck out of McGregor. I just don't want to because I' socially shy and being in a ring with all those people watching would give me a panic attack.

But no jokes, Me 1v1 against Conor I would crush the little leprechaun.
>>
This has to be copy pasta from misc
>>
>>38417560
Your jaw is made out of glass Op
>>
>>38419047
>implying he could reach OP's jaw
>>
>>38417560
>Hey guys can I beat this guy if I'm stronger than him even though I know jackshit about fighting?

Short answer, no. Long answer, maybe, but it largely depends on the strength difference we're talking about here. Fighting also isn't about how much you can lift off the floor, there's a lot of technique and speed involved in it.
>>
Anybody got the videos of that guy who sucker punched Mayweather Sr and got fucked up twice?
>>
>>38417560
he seems kinda slow and simple like the fight vs diaz it didnt look very impressive, he had normal foot work that anyone can use to be agile, but his punches were basic and didnt look strong at all, he just hit him when he wasnt looking or blocking which is obvious to anyone in any situation. it would definitely by an easy match
>>
>>38417560
this meme needs to end
>>
>>38419540
>mayweather

How about you actually give a real example, instead of this pussy who does nothing but run around the ring like a sissy.
>>
>>38417560
he can act like a grown up and avoid being around monkeys like you
/zoo/ pls go
>>
>>38418672
Nice bait but that never happened.
>>
>>38419653
Sorry but it did :]
>>
>>38418283
dear god you're so fucking pretentious and pedantic. You belong in medicine where you're "hard work" will lead to your unavoidable suicide. cheers faggot
>>
File: 1471812879741.gif (42KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1471812879741.gif
42KB, 192x224px
>>38418952
>People this retarded exist
>>
>>38419708
All medfags are pretty much like this. My class has worked with them before, and they're always the incredibly pretentious and talk down to you. I prefer not to talk to them, but there's one chill guy who's studying for veterinary studies.
>>
If you're being serious, OP, I'll give you a serious answer.

Professional MMA fighters these days cross-train an unbelievable amount of different martial art disciplines. Just because you have a little amateur boxing and you're bigger isn't going to mean dick. He's going to shoot your legs that much sooner once he sees you take a boxing stance.

From there you could probably outmuscle him but you aren't going to be able to out-technique him. You aren't going to be able to outlast him. You're 240lbs and abs or not, you're going to gas out 10 times sooner than he will.

Rear naked choke, triangle choke, armbar, kimura, guillotine (what he'll probably tap you with), etc. Wrestling and BJJ are so effective because they can completely levels the playing field against someone bigger than you.

Even if he stayed up with you, he's had extensive muay thai and he's much faster than you...You lift so you obviously know the INSANE difference between a person who lifts versus someone who doesn't...the person who lifts isn't just "twice as strong" as the non-lifter...they are four, five, six times stronger than a person who doesn't go to the gym seriously. The difference between trained and untrained is insurmountable. Not even luck would help you.
>>
>>38419779
Actually, weight and strength both present a huge advantage in wrestling and other grappling sports. I agree about your other points though.
>>
>>38419754
Get out of the basement Tyler ;)
>>
>>38419779
You probably thought Ronda Rousey could beat up guys too lel
>>
Let's see those abs anon ;)
>>
Yeah I dunno OP you'd probably get your head kicked in he walks around at like 170
>>
>>38419806

Ronda rousey can kick the shit out of regular guys her size. Against a male MMA fighter? That's criminal.
>>
>>38417560
Why are you being a pussy and trying to fight a smaller dude?
>>
>>38418430
Mouthgaurds help a lot more than you think
>>
>>38419790
If you're talking about 2 regular dudes, one of whom is 100lbs bigger than the other, of course you're right. There's absolutely no contest.

OP's scenario is hugely different than that.
>>
The only reason I didn't pick up boxing yet is because I actually worried about the brain damage from being continuously hit in the face during sparring.

Is this a thing? Anyone ever investigated this issue seriously?
For casual boxers that is.
>>
Daring pasta synthesis, OP, I give you two thumbs up
>>
>>38419904
Mike tyson has brain damage, a lot of boxers do get broken fingers and bones. The way they maintain themselves is by winning so much money from fights that they can afford expensive plastic surgery. It's not worth it to go pro, but it's a fun sport to train.
>>
>>38417660
KEK the mountain is holding back on purpose. Conor is much too valuable for him to actually hurt.
>>
>>38419904
The data says that CTE is not an issue for casual boxers/football players/etc. For professionals who do it their entire lives? Huge issue. It sucks that it takes decades for the problem to present itself and we only know now how bad it is.
>>
>>38419924
So brain damage isn't a thing for casual boxers?

I mean, you can't ever get decent without sparring and when you are sparring while being shit you most likely take a lot of head blows
>>
>>38419972
Interesting ... Well, I guess 2 boxing sessions a week won't do me any harm then.

I might actually get to learn how to punch and dodge a little.
Which is fair enough for a little self defense.

And then there is BJJ, the other option I am considering.
>>
>>38419986
Not all all. When you spar you're not trying to knock the other guy out. I take it you haven't ever sparred.

I know plenty of casual boxer and not one has suffered brain damage

Have you seen a pro boxing match. You get punched a professional level power three hundred times in a short span of time. THAT is how you get brain damaged senpai llama
>>
>>38419996

If you want to learn how to fight against 90% of other human beings you want to learn boxing/wrestling. They are pure fighting sports and have existed for thousands of years for a reason.

BJJ and Muay Thai are evolved and specific forms of martial arts that are meant as a counter to other forms of fighting. The VAST majority of people are not fighters.
>>
>>38417560
I'm 6'7" and he would destroy me easily.
>>
>>38417560
Top kek at all you meatheads who know nothing about fighting.

It doesn't matter how strong or massive you are. Striking is all about technique in bodyweight transition. I bet that most of you lardasses couldn't even punch properly if your life depended on it.

I love it when 260 lbs idiots come in my gym and think they can box just because they lift. I enjoy lanky pumped up meathead faces under my blows. Keep it up, clowns.
>>
File: 1471919448986.jpg (35KB, 600x554px) Image search: [Google]
1471919448986.jpg
35KB, 600x554px
You dumb niggers don't realize he is small, thin and very fast. One well placed punch or kick to the head / ribs and you kids would fall down like a bag of potatoes.

I could easily out lift him, but in a real fight he would belt my face in, like he would to you.
>>
>>38418672
Just out of curiosity, have you done any MA before?
I've done some very basic BJJ and have a friend who's very into it. We spar every now and again. Beat some of his friends since they're weak as fuck.

MA practicioners, BJJ especially, fairly often ignore S&C outside of their sport.
I'm a 5'7 manlet at 75kg with a 190kg DL, so I'm fairly strong but I've never beat anyone with purple or above. So, I'm just wondering if you have any prior MA experience
>>
>>38418875
you challenged a fucking brown belt you retard.were talking about a world class fighter and a champion.theres a video on youtube of a bjj black belt shitting on a 250 body builder.
>>
I love how people are comparing wrestling and shit. Have you ever been kicked in the chest by a guy as well trained as mcgregor? It doesnt matter how big you are, if you dont check it you are going down and you will feel like you are going to die.
>>
>Wrestling
He's going to feint the same feints and setups he's been practicing his whole life, you're going to react exactly the way he'll expect you to and present an opening, and he's going to kick you so hard that your soul will play the windows shutdown music.
>>
>>38417560
I would trash a boxer with no ground game, and im a brown belt, im sure Conor would too even if he is a manlet, if you cant fight on the ground you will always be toast against a good grappler, i thought we found this fact out in the 90's during the original UFC
>>
>>38417560
Nigger are you fucking dumb? You're not used to fighting anyone, he would drop you in one punch.
>>
>>38422595
lmao
>>
>>38422039
> bjjfag brings up that one 30 yr old video

erry time lmao
>>
>>38421871
Not MA but I wrestled in high school and played linebacker in college, so I have a fairly good sense of leverage.

Funny you asked about S&C. I'm always ragging on him to just add a simple weight routine but he refuses.
>>
As someone who trains for powerlifting at 6' 200lbs roughly and actually did walk into a boxing gym and and trained boxing for a while, I'm confident that I couldn't.

I'd say I could ruin any normies which haven't trained fighting but I also know how someone smaller who's developed some good skills can ruin me.
>>
How is /fit/ this fucking new? This pasta has been floating around for years.
>>
This is the original pasta if anyone is interested:

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.
>>
>>38418538
No he wouldn't, he'd dance around him and kick him in the end and joints, which the mountain isn't trained or use to taking.

My ex boss was 5'9, 11 1/2 stone or 73 kg and battered the head bouncer of our local town night club. He was 6'4 , 18 stone nig. My ex boss was, at the time, training in Dave O'Donnells gym in elephant and castle when mma first came to the UK proper.
>>
>>38417560

Top fucking kek, do people actually believe this.

He can oneshot you in the face while he proceeds to dodge you for several minutes first.

Dexterity and Endurance is far more important then your bulky ass.

Most bodybuilders that are on roids can't even scratch their own back.
>>
File: image.jpg (227KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 345x336px
>>38423673
> midgets actually believe this
>>
>>38423855
>midgets think sucker punch K.O means that dexterity matters
When will they learn?
>>
>>38418308
Not quite sure there Jim but I'd let that girl punch me with her vagina... Sexually.
>>
>>38417660
an angry Hafþór would literally break him in half you can clearly see that in this video, its frightening really
>>
>>38417560
Why do you even have to ask this question? All you have to do is land few straights to his body and he will be reeling in pain.
>>
>>38417560
to all the skinny cunts who say strength doesn't matter and that its all technique, you are wrong
Yes technique is important, but when you are much bigger and stronger than someone, it is very hard for them to put you on the ground
Connor is a good fighter, but put him against a heavyweight and he will get rekt
There are weight classifications for a reason
>>
>>38423855
What is there not to believe? Do you somehow think that someone like the mountain cannot be knocked out by a hit to the chin or what?

And it's obvious as fuck that the MMA fighter would hit hundreds of hits and the mountain zero - because he has no clue of how to punch nor dodge.

So it's basically like the mountain is nothing but a punching bag.
>>
>>38419708
Medfag dropping back. Dicks out for Harambe. Only then will contractions and possessives make sense.
>>
OP is a too slow and fat. Mcgregor would KO him with 1 counterpunch like he did Aldo.
>>
>>38424154

Of course a heavyweight would beat Connor.

The issue here is that OP is in all likelihood some DYEL that spends more time on /fit/ than he does in the weightroom. IDGAF how heavy he is, any 130lb UFC fighter would beat the shit out of him. At 168lb, Connor would destroy OP
>>
File: happy orangutan.jpg (7KB, 254x175px) Image search: [Google]
happy orangutan.jpg
7KB, 254x175px
he's a turbo manlet who beats up smaller manlets and tomato cans.

i would crush that midget, fuck his girlfriend right in front of him and have him saying 'thank you sir' while i do it.
>>
>>38424320
He would not be knocked out by McGregor's little flyswatter punch, sorry.
>>
>>38424512
He punches harder than anyone in this thread.

You are also under the misconception that knocking someone out takes a lot of force.

You really are just a clueless troll, so I'll leave it at that.
>>
>>38424550
What's his measured punching power?
>>
>>38424571
Ok I know these aren't scientific, but I've hit over 1,000 lbs on this same machine. Conor hit 900.

http://m.fightland.vice.com/blog/conor-mcgregor-packs-more-punching-power-than-jon-jones

BTFO
>>
>>38424615
Oh, and his was with a running start. I did mine flat footed.
>>
>>38424615

So why aren't you fighting professionally for insane amounts of money at the highest echelon in the land instead of shitposting on a Indonesian polymath forum?
>>
File: cruise.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cruise.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>38417560

>thinks he could take on a 177lbs walking weight McGregor based solely on a couple of height inches advantage and 40 pounds of additional fat with no ground training nor solid stand up training whatsoever

keep being delusional
>>
>>38424615
Yeah you did im sure.
I also bet it was the exact same machine and measuring routine m.

Kek
>>
I'm not a fight fan nor do I participate in any form of MMA. That being said, people like OP are fucking retarded.

Who gives a shit if you're 240lbs? Getting punched in the fucking face by a professional fighter would fuck you up. Did you see some of the shots McMidget landed on Diaz? You'd be knocked the fuck out.

>I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight
Okay now I'm convinced you're trolling and not actually this retarded.
>>
>>38417560
You are a fat piece of shit and 1/2/3/4 is nothing, especially at 240. I bet he outlifts you on every lift lmao
>>
Conor would dodge your hits in the first round and when your tired as fuck in the first minute of misses, he will lay you out.

>id bet my life savings on him wining over you 103%
>>
>>38425489
forreal, all these fags that think they can win in a fight vs conor are just retards who've never been in an actual fight. conor spars against people over his weight all the time; He's sparred against the mountain from game of thrones before, hes used to it. he can easily beat anyone on /fit/
>>
>>38425489
> betting literally $0

real brave of you anon
>>
>>38418594
>weight classes don't seperate strength ability
lamo /fit/izens get me every single time i come here
>>
>>38417660
>0:17
fights over, pick him up and slam him on the ground, or snap his neck, or throw him against the wall, etc etc
he purposely is holding back, purposely lets him wiggle out, like wtf can the mountain do other than hold back?
>>
>>38417600
>>38417560

Look - you know why average casual fighter could challenge a top woman fighter and win? Yeah, it's because he's stronger. 200lbs average guy, with some fighting experience, would destroy McGregor. Of course, McGregor would destroy 200lbs average gym rat without fighting expirience though.
>>
>>38422039
And he almost got his shit wrecked. If bb had any fighting experience he would win.
>>
Im 225 and i would literally just pick him up and throw him out of the fucking ring
>>
>>38417660
Do you really thing The Mountain was being srs there? I mean the guy could just bear hug Conor and crush him. I'm an Irish fag and even I can see this.
>>
>>38426983

How much is "some" fighting experience?
>>
>>38427097
2 years, novice
>>
>>38417660
They both look too awkward in this like they're both holding back but mountain would win no doubt
>CAPTCHA mountains
>>
>>38427114
>>38427097
>>38426983
>>38426996
>>38424615
>>38424419
>>38424014
>>38424154

Here is Conor sparring a pro fighter ahead of UFC 202:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRwQs9iX5Pk

None of you fuckers have EVER, and I mean EVER even SPARRED against someone 1/10th of Conor's ability

I'm 6 2 and 190 lbs, I remember my first day of MMA we were stand-up sparring against some regional pro (who is 100x worse than Conor, guaranteed) who was 160-170 lbs. It was quite a busy class and the guy didn't know everyone, when he asked if I had trained before I lied and said yeah to get my turn, and sparred him. You know how it felt? Like fucking DROWNING. I couldn't do SHIT. Every one of my shots he was ducking and diving and would combo back against me. He sent me back to the instructor after one "round" and I spent the next forty minutes hitting pads. Oh, but what if I had gone "all out"? Could I have picked him up and beaten him? No, because I would eat a knee or an overhand right and be sent to sleep real quick.

You tossers would get DESTROYED, no matter the weight difference
>>
>>38427214
also I'm not the height face frame guy I just type like him lol
>>
Your 6 foot 1, 240 lbs and can only 1/2/3/4? Dude you obviously don't have abs if that's the case.
>>
>>38427214
>I couldn't do SHIT
>when he asked if I had trained before I lied
your anecdotal evidence is shit. If you had let's say 2 years of fighting experience and had 50lbs on the guy, then you could talk.
>>
>>38417560
Maybe you could, but you never will.
>>
>>38427214
These cunts don't know that one leg kick would drop them, dumb cunts on /fit/ are the worst
>>
>>38417560
>falling for pasta
>>
>>38417560
>not even a bodyweight bench press
>>
>>38421703
My boxing coach loves to put the new muscular guys acting tough against some of our prospects that are 150-160lbs. Their faces when they get hit for the first time when they thought it would be cakewalk 10sec before is priceless.
>>
Say this was primitive times so no weapons or anything.

Say they are their current sizes as well.

The mountain just simply wouldnt catch mcgregor. mcgregor would just torment and poke him with shit, and rocks and stuff till he wins.

look how uncoordinated mountain is
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf9U0quIrB8
check out this kickboxing fight with two pros from different weight classes. hunt, the big guy for you, is 130kg and the manhouf, the other guy, is 89 kg. even in this professional environment the much smaller guy was able to knockout the bigger guy. an untrained individual would absolutely get wrecked by a smaller person who know how to fight.
>>
>>38418672
This didn't happen or hes a fake brown belt lol
>>
>>38427807
In "primitive times" he would not bulk up as much, he would stay leaner and he would probably be faster as well.
>>
>>38417560
Lol... You gotta realise you only have a punchers chance, he weighs 170 not 140.. His job is fighting. He trains jitsu. Do you? He's not black belt bit he's far from white. You box and he throws spinning shit.. I don't think you understand how weird the angles get when it comes to spinning shit and trying to avoid it.

>in before leg kick and run.
>>
File: SHOOK.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SHOOK.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
None of you could. Literally none of you, not a hope.

Conor would heem 99.9% of the general populace with his left hook.
>>
>>38428484
fucking hell man, nate took so many fucking lefts from mcgoobs that would have probably heemed the entier 145 and 155 lb divisions. that fucking chin.
>>
>>38417658
>brown belt

pussy
>>
Do people not realize how 'easy' some of the submissions are to do if you do them right. If someone locks your arm correctly it wouldn't take that much strength to break it and strength doesnt do anything when your arm is being forced to move in a way its not meant to.
>>
>unironically boasting on an anonymous Internet board about how you can beat up a professional fighter you've never met

what kind of life do you need to lead to be able to do this without feeling like a faggot

how do you become this self-unaware

I'm honestly astounded
>>
>>38429334
this.

BJJ fag here, I'm not even strong but once you get some easy leverage through a kimura grip for example, strength barely matters, it'd be so easy to just snap someone's shit up if they didnt know what to do with their arms and gave it to you.
>>
>>38426844
During pride and K1 there were no weight classes and lighter guys would beat heavier guys sometimes.
The reason weight classes exist is to separate competition and create more belts. It means more championship fights and those usually headline cards.
Of course it also separates athletes by strength but if you think about it why does the UFC have a men's flyweight division when its just Mighty Mouse crushing everyone he fought at Bantamweight prior to its creation.
>>
>>38429347
Don't wanna bully, but this.
>>
File: 1471637193345.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1471637193345.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>not remembering to sweep the leg

c'mon guys
>>
>>38427345
The point is, dumbass, that the average /fit/ faggot with zero fighting experience who thinks height and weight matter would get their asses kicked

Me vs. that guy is like that MMA guy vs. McGregor in that video

Imagine then, aka an average /fit/izen, vs. McGregor

>le if only I had 50 lbs and fighting experience!!

You clearly have zero fighting experience whatsoever, pros like McGregor are on a COMPLETELY different level, unless the /fit/ guy is 6 foot 6 with 5 years kickboxing 230 lbs he wouldn't even touch McGregor, how hard is this to understand
>>
>>38417560
>I'm 6'1 sitting at 240lbs and 1/2/3/4 imaopl8 lifts
>240lbs
>can only do 1/2/3/4
embaressing
>>
I love how all the manlets crawl out out of their holes and reveal themselves in threads like this. This mick twat is an idol to skinny lmao genetics faggots who won't get anywhere in life. No, you will never be Arnie, you will never be a hunk, women will never admire you. Face it, you're genetic trash l m a o.

You can imagine me as a big lumbering fatty if that makes you feel better. It doesn't stop you from being pathetic manlet pieces of shit.
>>
File: 1466455157968.gif (2MB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
1466455157968.gif
2MB, 417x234px
>>38430267
>>
>>38418454
Yeh nah this isnt funny
>>
>I play Rugby
>In America

No one gives a fuck, you fatass. American Rugby players are just failed handegg players anyway.
>>
File: 1471891407322.jpg (12KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
1471891407322.jpg
12KB, 236x233px
>>38430267
>being this triggered on a taiwanese futon decorating board
>>
>>38429479
Yeah, Mightmouse is great. But he would get absolutely fucked by someone like Lesnar, for example, who is a great wrestler and over 100lbs heavier than he is.
>>
>>38418672
did you ever consider the idea that your brother is just legit trash at bjj?
>>
>>38426924
>"i dont understand how a clinch works"
go clinch somebody who knows what they are doing
there is a reason the fantasy you described doesnt happen
>>
>>38429303
brown belt is the highest belt in ju jitsu lol
>>
>>38419601
Floyd Mayweather Jr's FATHER, silly boy.
>>
>>38430190
>he actually buys in the ufc meme
>>
File: bruce_lee_07.jpg (69KB, 554x415px) Image search: [Google]
bruce_lee_07.jpg
69KB, 554x415px
>>38432569
I heard UFC is doing a WWF crossover thing, anyway

Martial arts is superior to sport combat fighting sorry guys. With martial arts you can evolve your natural human capability and express your true nature combatively holding no limits.
>>
>>38417560
your lifts are at 1/2/3/4 yet you say you bench 420lbs, wut.
>>
>>38433335
>420 lbs
>1/2/3/4

It's pretty obvious that OP is just trolling. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know what 1/2/3/4 even is.
>>
>>38430190
No, idiot. You replayed to my post, where I clearly said somewhat experienced fighter with 50lbs of muscles on McGregor would win. And that was the point, not your moved goal post.
>>
>>38432143
>what is black belt?
>>
>>38433382
"I won because i said so haha take that nerd"
>>
>>38430267
here's your (you)
>>
File: hd1080.webm (1MB, 1022x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hd1080.webm
1MB, 1022x1080px
>>38433845
I won because you move goalposts and you can't argue properly.
>>
>>38417560
A 170 lbs guy that practices martial arts 5 hours a day year round is probably not as easy to take down as you would expect OP.
>>
>>38427927
And Mark Hunt is known to basically have an indestructable chin.
This guy eats regular straights to the face like candy and wants more.
>>
>>38428192
Right because in primitive times he'd have access to good quality foods that meet all his requirements as well as time to keep lean...
>>
Size and strenght matter, but depends on the opponents technique as well.

I have had fights against people who are 10-20kg lighter than me but finally won because of fighting technique. An MMA fighter could wreck you even without frame or strenght, if he's good at it.

Tbh lost most of my Ground battles but I dominate with punches. However if you are in a good position you can Do alot of damage by whirling around your enemy.
>>
File: ATgfeJni_400x400.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ATgfeJni_400x400.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>38417560
kek
>>
>>38417560
>>38417593
No.
Technique > Stength.
Technique&Speed > Technique&Strength
>>
File: 1464518229425.jpg (69KB, 1033x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1464518229425.jpg
69KB, 1033x1280px
>>38417600
>be me
>be big guy - 1/2/3/4 platez for reps
>decide i want to learn mma
>join gym
>first day, it's grappling/BJJ day
>trainer takes me aside, teaches me kimura from side control cuz i'm too noob for the other stuff
>last 30 minutes are sparring
>gym has two 17 year old one of them probably half my weight, everyone else looks kinda tough so no shame in losing on my first day
>thin manlet vs me
>this gonna be easy
>3 minutes round, submitted me like 5 times
>all my strength is worthless

justfuckmyshitup.jpg
Have some high test brehs
>>
I would destroy him. I bench 410 and have that one punch knockout power and a brutally strong chin. Also am a 4th degree black belt.
>>
Mcgregor is one of the best fighter in the world you wouldn't even notice him knocking you out. Stay jelly I doubt anyone on /fit/ could even land a blow on him
>>
>>38436049
>be me
>be 260lbs
>former all american shotputter
>little brother in law is 18
>state runner up at 160lbs wrestling
>wrestle him all the time
>i wrestled freshman year in high school
>only way I can beat him is to just bear hug him and lay him on ground
>if I weighed 200 he'd kick my ass
>>
File: 1468440224222.webm (489KB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468440224222.webm
489KB, 202x360px
>>38417560
>imblying agressive midget wouldn't kick the shit out of an average 4chan poster.
Call back to reality anon.
>>
File: 1468444212921.webm (2MB, 200x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468444212921.webm
2MB, 200x360px
>>
File: 1468450562557.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468450562557.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>38424154
Bob Sapp is pretty big, maybe the biggest guy in K-1. He got taken out by much smaller guys.
>>
>>38433845
was not me.

>>38434061
>>38433382
Again, I repeat. No, an "experienced fighter" (define experienced?) with 50 lbs of muscle will not come CLOSE to beating McGregor. If you seriously think that 2 years of "fighting experience" (lmfao) is even CLOSE enough to match his level of training and preparation you know zero about fighting, on any level, and have never fought or trained yourself. He is at a pinnicale of human physical ability. He trains non stop with the best trainers, eats the best food, spars with the best fighters. If you think your average regional ammy/pro fighter with 2 years of experience could even touch him, no matter the fucking size difference you are really out of touch. Understand yet?
>>
>>38419790
If I follow your logic Akebono, Bob Sapp, and Butterbean should be the best MMA fighters around. The thing is, they aren't.
>>
>>38436964
First of all he's skinny manlet.
>>
>>38436522

>McGregor is one of the best fighters in the world

Top fucking kek. He's a mouthy cunt poster boy for WWEmk2
>>
>>38437038
he actually might be one of the top fighters in the world. he's naturally smaller and moved up in weight to fight a taller and bigger man.

diaz isn't a bum either, he's well-trained.

what am i saying though. you guys don't know a thing about boxing/mma and the weight system.
>>
>>38437068

>MMA is the only ringsport

Let McGregor bulk up to 170 then stick him in a ring with Golovkin.
>>
>>38437116
He'll knock GGG out with a high kick. lol that proves what?
>>
>>38437308

>being this disillusioned
>>
>>38434061
wtf was going on in that webm
>>
>>38437468
rape
>>
>>38417658
The level of autism in a any bjj gym is palpable , at least to all the ones ive set foot in
>>
Any amateur muay thai fighter would beat the shit out of you. Go ahead and try just one class.
>>
>>38438132
Whereas the level of autism on this board is just fine? Face it, if you're on /fit/ you're autistic.
>>
File: short man ko.gif (2MB, 429x351px) Image search: [Google]
short man ko.gif
2MB, 429x351px
>>38417560
>>
>>38438404
/thread
>>
I actually did beat a smaller JJ friend of mine by just jumping him, wrestling him to the ground and basically lying on top of him and gripping him as hard as I could. He'd tried to get out of it sure but I had the feeling that since he had this bad start he couldn't get into a position to get out of my hold even though he had techniques.

Of course we only did it once, it wasn't done in a match-setting and it was just horsing around (outside, in the snow).

I don't rub his face in it on the off-chance he wasn't being serious and wouldn't hold-back in a proper rematch.

But if you seriously, seriously outweighed and and outreached Gregor AND you have basic martial arts training, you'd have a chance. Probably not in a ring where he is comfortable maneuvering by instinct and doesn't have to be aware of his surroundings while facing you.
>>
>>38417560
Lol
>lifters thinking they're automatically good fighters
> jitsu fags that have never been in a street fight
>>
>>38438661
"I defeated my shitty twink-tier friend so obviously you could take on mcgregor"

Are you completely fucking delusional or just incredibly retarded. I can't tell.
>>
>>38428484
This

Autistic people on this board are hilarious

>implying size matters in a fight unless there is 100+lb difference
>>
>>38436917
>>38436899
>>38436890
The fuck is wrong with this lil guy?
>>
>people on this board thinking they can earnestly beat an accomplished knockout striker without any fighting experience

Go ahead and try to grab and slam him. You're gonna catch a cross right to the gobber and go sleepy. Note that this guy >>38428484 is about 6'1", one of the best fighters in the world, had a ~20lbs weight advantage, and couldn't take Connor to the ground. Yewl dew nuttin.
>>
>>38437366
>being this terrible at English
>>
>>38438661
>if you seriously, seriously outweighed and and outreached Gregor AND you have basic martial arts training, you'd have a chance

Because one of the highest paid prizefighters with perfect training in fighting, athleticism and conditioning would lose to some tall fatass with "basic training"... lmfao. You people will never understand. Conor is LEAGUES above hobbyists and average MMA/boxing fighters. LEAGUES, let alone you lot
>>
>>38436049
I'd suck on her asshole
>>
>>38417560

If this isn't b8 son you just got dangerously close to recreating the SEAL pasta and believing your own horseshit. Go ahead and try your luck rolling with professional fighters. I'd love to see you try. Also what the fuck do you think the point of weight classes is? You sound like someone who knows jack shit about professional fighting. This is definitely b8.
>>
There isn't a more triggerable bunch of faggots than midget MMA nutswingers. Jesus Christ get out of the basement you nerds.
>>
>>38429852
>people are memeing this terrible game

It's basically a MOBA and it's shit.
>>
>>38417560
I believe Conor McGregor creates all those threads to manipulate people into fighting him. the ring is not enough anymore.
>>
>>38417660
lmao that video is silly

that's all I needed to see itt
>>
>>38432143
No it isnt you cunt
>>
>>38442615
kekt
>>
>>38418672
You're brother is in a belt farm
>>
>>38418430
Good mouthguard (double is better) and a lot of neck and traps training.
>>
>>38418283
I just wanted to let you know, faggots like you are the reason I didn't go into medicine. Real science is pretty comfy too.
>>
>>38417593
lol I remember ufc 1 when everyone used to think like you.

If you arent a black belt in Jui Jitsu ur gonna die . Weight classes matter for trained fighters because then the strength does come into play
>>
In a ring ? Hell now

In the street ? I would kill this skinny ass fag
>>
>>38417560
>could someone in a higher weight class take down someone in a lower weight class
great thread OP
>>
>>38419653
lol
Guy trained in muay thai with 170 and 60kg will not do anything to person that did not ever train with 90kg and 190cm.

You will block his punches and you will hit your own head with your hands
>>
File: Cerrone combo.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cerrone combo.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
screw McGregor, how bout dat Cowboy though
>>
6'1 240...

OP you are a fucking fatty. You'll gas out in the first 30 seconds.
>>
>>38448391
dat gut punch doe
>>
>>38437068
Diaz IS a fucking bum in UFC standards though as he was always considered a second rate fighter until the whole UFC 196 spectacle. Conor only managed to beat him by decision, which doesn't look good at all considering how bad he got beat in the first fight.

Only reason McGregor a thing is because of his potato famine genetics allowing him to cut so much weight that he's able to fight manlets while having 20lbs on them. He wouldn't last against the top dogs in the welterweight decision which is closer to his natural weight
>>
>>38448557

even more impressive at normal speed, it goes by really quick, don't often see smooth combos like that outside of movies
>>
>>38438404
kevin hart has dem moves doe.
>>
>>38448391
Thankyou for posting this! Ive been looking for so long but fucking ufc copyrighted all the others
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.