[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you're ugly or hot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 13

File: ed.png (775KB, 875x697px) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
775KB, 875x697px
How do you know if you're ugly or hot?
>>
>>38417321
By how people respond to your presence.
>>
>>38417348
And how would that be
>>
>>38417321
Post picture on Tinder.
If you get no matches in 24 hours, you're average.
If you get at least 5, you're hot.
If you get no matches in 48 hours, you're butt ugly.
>>
>>38417361
I don't have facebook
>>
>>38417353
do people notice you in a positive way, smile at you, talk to you, ect? if not, you're mediocre
>>
>>38417386
Random people?
>>
>>38417353
>And how would that be
True autism right here.

No seriously though, you're on the spectrum if you really can't tell how people respond to your presence. Textbook definition.
>>
>>38417401
Watch how women react to really good looking guys. They love them, even like grandmas.

If they don't do this to you, then you are destined for a gymcel lifestyle/single mother/fat chick like the rest of us.
>>
>>38417423
>>38417409

Can't you just tell me how they react?
>>
>>38417321
Easiest way to do this is post your face and have /fit/ judge you.
>>
>>38417440
Let's turn the tables

How would YOU react is some really cute girl started talking to you?

There's your answer
>>
>>38417386
guess im good then. everyone smiles and waves at me
>tfw 6ft and tan as fuuuuuuuck
>>
>>38417460
girls don't poop their pants and avoid eye contact at all costs till they can find the nearest bathroom to lock themselves in and post an anime imageboards.
>>
>>38417460
I'd treat them normal so I don't feed into their ego
>>
>>38417491
you're brown?
>>
>>38417523
bout 2 shades lighter than zyzz
>>
>>38417321
if you're ugly and approachable some will talk to you

if you're attractive and approachable many will talk to you

if you're ugly and unapproachable zero will talk to you

if you're attractive and unapproachable very few will talk to you
>>
>>38417591
Who though

People come up to you in the street?
>>
Here's a good rule.

If people bring up that you're attractive, then you are. (Not family).
>>
If you have to ask youre ugly, bottom line
>>
>>38417670
I'm sure average anons are unsure
>>
>>38417509
sure thing memewizard
>>
>>38417501
you're not good looking.
you had the answer right there.
>>
if you have to ask...
>>
>>38417321
Combination of how people act around you, treat you, and respond to you. A lot of other anons made some good indications, but one that has always stood out to me was what people are willing to look away from for you.

I realized I was decent looking when I could call out from work whenever I wanted, show up late, and just laugh it off by joking that I got stuck in Tijuana to my manager.

When you're able to fuck a girl in front of their relatives on the sly without anyone saying anything, then it's certainly guaranteed you're a good looking fucker.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (5KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
5KB, 320x180px
>>38417944
>When you're able to fuck a girl in front of their relatives

while they're watching?

Jesus
>>
>>38417944
>I realized I was decent looking when I could call out from work whenever I wanted, show up late, and just laugh it off by joking that I got stuck in Tijuana to my manager.

That's just being a dick.

>when you're able to fuck a girl in front of their relatives

What is every relationship
>>
File: 64FBZH8.jpg (41KB, 651x733px) Image search: [Google]
64FBZH8.jpg
41KB, 651x733px
If a good looking girl is willing to talk to you, then you are atleast "decent' looking, which is pretty much good enough.

If if your entire life only ugly girls talked to you, that's a bad sign.
If in your life decent girls talked to you, you ain't that ugly.
If cute girls have talked to you, then you are decent.
If hot girls have talked to you then you are good looking.

But then there is the occasional cunt who would never ever talk or make eye contact with you, don't worry about them.

Also remember OP, different girls have different preferences, you could be good looking to one girl while being ugly to another.
>>
>>38417377
You're ugly, problem solved.
>>
>>38417984
getting to talk to hot girls is literally nothing,i talk to hot girls all the time and im still a khv fattass(less fat than before but still fat)
>>
>>38417988
How'd you figure that
>>
>>38417666
It only ever gets brought up by guys tho. I'm not even homo, but apparently I just give off those vibes.
>>
>>38417361
this depends on your standards
if you swipe right on all then no shit you'll get 5 matches from some 1/10s

>>38417666
>get called attractive
>either i have bdd or ugly cuz i sure as hell don't see it
ah well, at least i have my kazhakstani scarf knitting forum
>>
>>38417321
who cares? just get big and be confident. nothing else matters.
>>
>>38418026
Anon's not saying you can or not talk to hot girls. Anon is saying that hot girls approach you out of the blue and start talking to you.
>>
>>38418043
Even attractive people don't like how they look senpai
>>
>>38417321
Who is this jizz wizz
>>
>>38418080
was a male model when i was more young
and im still feeling insecure about my look often
like im not that good looking

some of my girl friend were realy hot and they were thinking they were fat, or even ugly
( nose or some retarded shit like that )

everything about preference and confidence, good looking people can find themselve ugly just like average one.
>>
>>38417984
How should a guy like me react if I've had many very attractive girls talk to me, hug, flirt etc throughout life but quickly, usually weeks or months later, stop talking to me entirely? Especially considering I am told to be a very funny/charismatic guy, do they just think I'm a dick/creepy/autistic?
>>
>>38418363
they won't pursue you... you have to pursue them.. you're the male... start acting like one. how have these new generations forgotten this?
>>
File: 1381097961631.jpg (118KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1381097961631.jpg
118KB, 800x400px
I think I've finally become "hot". I've worked years for it and gotten some late genetic breaks. Now 21, 6'3, 215 lbs., lean and muscular. Height, face, frame, right. I get told I'm attractive occasionally and without any real reason so it must be true enough.

It's not a magic meal ticket though. I'm still somewhat socially awkward and am not that great and womanizing, it's been a work in progress and I'm at least comfortable with them now. So I can't really get just any girl I want, if you think attractive guys can be selective you should see how difficult attractive girls can be. At least the ones you really want.

There is no end to struggle, I wish I still had the lower standards I was comfy with in high school.
>>
99% of the time if you have to ask, you are not attractive

attractive people receive so much reinforcement from society that even if they're modest or lacking a little confidence, it's not for long

but here's what happens when you're attractive (this probably includes some "very" attractive indicators)

>girls always look you in the eyes (every single chance they get)
>girls use whatever opportunity they get to touch you
>constant glances towards you
>you're considered "funny", girls always laugh at your jokes, even if they're corny
>base level of respect from society
>girls seem so interested in what you say, especially when you're talking about yourself
>can slack off/make mistakes/be dumb and still get the benefit of the doubt (this happened to me soo much, i've been a straight up dick and had people suck me for it)
>men stare at you, almost to an awkward/creepy degree

just based off my experience as an attractive person, take it as you will
>>
>>38417591
How to be approachable? girl here
>>
>>38418643
girls have it so much easier

> don't be fat
> don't wear retarded clothes
> don't have retarded hair
> practice decent hygiene

that's all there is to it
>>
>>38418821

I'm not a girl but I think they have their own challenges. Guys can compensate with great personality, muscles, money, etc. Being average looking or even ugly isn't a complete disqualifier.

The looks of women are weighted far heavier imo. Most guys would take a 8/10 who worked part-time over the frumpy 5/10 who makes $200,000
>>
>>38418643
in general, approachable people are social, happy, outgoing, and very friendly. make eye contact and talk to strangers. have good posture. smile with your eyes.
>>
>>38417603
everywhere you go

your body language will determine your "approachable-ness" more than how good you look.
>>
>>38418967
>>38418970
>tfw angry looking eyes
>>
>>38418986
i don't think you have angry looking eyes all the time. your eyes probably seem aloof because your face is blank. give a genuine smile at the screen, and feel what your face muscles around your eyes do. notice how they activate differently than from a blank expression. try to wear that instead.
>>
>>38417603
I have random people come up to me and ask questions, ask me to take a photo for them or directions and shit. I'm uggo though so idk why
>>
>>38417321
you should definitely know by now, just through how kids treated you when you were in school. Usually the ugly/weird kids were bullied and the good-looking kids were popular no matter what shit personality they had. If you were largely ignored then you're probably a forgettalbe 5/10
>>
>>38419001
That makes me feel vulnerable
>>
>>38417321
When you have to ask, chances are that you're ugly. Hot people get told how attractive they are since day 1
>>
>>38419029
whenever I mention that I'm not good looking, I get told jokingly that I'm fishing for compliments. it might be the same for a lot of people
>>
>>38419023
keep in mind that only the most outgoing people will approach you randomly in public without trying to sell you something. in places where it's more acceptable to be approached - clubs, bars, parties, etc. it will happen more often.
>>
>>38418986

>tfw can't smile because bad teeth and skin that tends to form exaggerated wrinkles when it moves

I have to be stone-faced all day or I turn into a 0/10 ugly subhuman
>>
>>38419079
i don't believe you

post a pic
>>
If you have to ask, you probably aren't attractive
>>
>>38417321
I have a very aesthetic face and people stare at you alot. High school girls are super obvious about it like pretending to look at a distant spot where you just happen to be standing in, turning their heads every 2-5 minutes. People notice you from a block away, you can feel someone's gaze from the corner of your eye. Girls would thrust their hips into me where I could feel their vag when hugging, people act super polite, girls miring you even when their bf is right next to them.
>>
>>38417409
Not necessarily, some people, especially people who reg 4chan, are just not very social or isolative.

You're underestimating the human psyche if you think that one trait is definite proof of any condition.
>>
Post your face and I'll tell you
>>
>I sometimes look at weird looking people because they look weird
>I realize girls could be looking at me for this reason
>>
>have gf for years
>never got to try tinder
>at a party few nights ago
>everyone in the circle talking about tinder
>manlet is talking about how he barely gets any matches
>I say I've never used it cuz gf but I thought it was really easy
>some girl says well yea for guys that look you it is
>manlet hates me after

Fucking manlets
>>
I was getting lunch with a female coworker the other day and when we went to leave she said "Get in the car, handsome." Then she looked embarrassed and said "We spend too much time together- I said that by accident!"

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>38419331
You drive next time then when shes getting in say "get in the car cutie" and smile

Then ask her on a real big boy date
>>
>>38419370
I have a gf that is more attractive than her. I was just using this as an example for other anons.
>>
>>38417321
Ask your mom and dad. They're always supposed to be supportive. But if they say anything else than yes you are handsome e.g
>you have a big heart, anon
Then you definitely know you're ugly
>>
>>38417666
>girls in my class said I should model
>get compliments for my eyes from random gay (I asume) dudes
>my mums friends said to her " Im sure he is the casanova of the family"
And so on...

Still feel ugly and unhappy
Still can't hit up a girl
Still a virgin

How?
>>
>>38417361
Never tried Tinder, but other online dating stuff I've had profiles on for laughs. I've gotten one or two messages and that's about it.

IRL, I'm constantly being flirted with and even point blank being called sexy/hot. Even now that I've gotten a gut thanks to not changing my diet when my thyroid shat itself.

I do not photograph well, i guess and even to the point of people doubting my drivers license when i show it, though that's usually because i look younger than i am. (35 going on 20)
>>
How much do I have to be able to bench to be considered really good looking?
>>
>>38417567
>Pajeet detected

Fuck off with your shades bullshit, that man tanned alot thats why he even got that dark. Not even his skin tone was natty.
>>
Most dudes are mediocre

Bell curve and shit
>>
I have a question

There is a very heavy but not obese woman at work who is single. She sometimes asks why she isn't having better luck dating.

Should I tell her that if she loses 60 lbs, she'll get much more attention from men? If so, what if she says
> men should like me for who I am, not my body
>>
>>38417984
Generally, NOBODY talks to me through their own effort. It's very rare. And, to be honest, I think this is not because of my face.

I have quite the weird face (probably a 6/10), but I think it's mostly because of the vibe I give off. Despite wanting to talk to people, I think I give a "fuck off" or "I just want to be on my own" vibe.
>>
>>38418413
Well just take a look art the board you nigger, not many people know what you're talking about. How to lead without being autismo?
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 750x1334px
I've had people say I could model, but also call me ugly as fuck to my face and honestly I don't know man. I think I'm average... What do y'all think? Ugly as sin?
>>
>>38420794
fuck off to /soc/
>>
>>38420799
Good answer. Goodnight.
>>
>>38417321
It's not really a binary or ugly or hot. You could be average. Above average but not "hot". etc. The best way to tell is how people react to you. If you get bedroom eyes from the majority of girls you meet, you're hot.
>>
>>38420794
You could be a plus sized model
>>
>>38420815
I'm not fat dick lol
>>
>>38417361
You have to account for the quality of your matches. 5 matches with attractive girls is not the same as 5 matches from unattractive girls.

For example, when I use Tinder, I usually get about 15-20 matches in a day, but only 3-4 of those matches are attractive. Therefore, I assume I'm above average but not hot.
>>
File: 1462342837827.jpg (79KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1462342837827.jpg
79KB, 600x586px
>>38417321
Mind if I ask a different question? You do? Well screw you I'm going to ask it anyway:

Why does it matter?

If you're objectively ugly, well then there's not really anything you can do about it. Obviously you can spruce up your attire, get a nice haircut, fragrances etc, but other than that there isn't much you can do about it.

Therein lies the core of the issue, there isn't really anything you can do about it, so why worry? I mean seriously, you're going to lose sleep over something you have absolutely no power over? If that does actually happen to you you should start worrying about the day you're life inevitably ends, or the day your parents, your wife/gf and friends die.

The simple fact is that if you have no power over changing a thing you should simply forget about it.

HOWEVER, this does not mean you should adopt the attitude of "fuck it", that isn't the right thing to do. Rather you should constantly try to improve yourself, be it reading, studying, or lifting like we do on /fit. A person is not a single facet of their being, and those who are judged solely by their appearance are usually total dicks.

You OP, are much more than your appearance, you are your morals, your values, your intelligence. Much more I can't think of on the spot, and what do these things have in common? You can change them. Don't get caught up on the one thing you can't alter so that you become blinded to the other essentially infinite ways you can be a better person.
>>
>>38420794

ugly as sin? the delusions people have

ur at least average, but probably slightly above if you lost some bf% to reveal ur face better
>>
>>38420834

well if yes and no, msot ugly people won't get any matches because of the very shallow nature of tinder.

unattractive girls tends to aim above their league, so all it says is that you're at least equal or above them.
>>
>>38420885
This is the best advice I've ever read on this goddamn site.
May your journeys be blessed anon
>>
>>38420885
Oh, I know I can't change my face. I still worry, though. I worry because I'm changing my body and mind instead and I don't want people to think I'm trying to compensate... when in fact I really am.

Let's be honest here, everyone wants to be accepted, loved, desired. This, in turn, induces worry, regardless of what we're missing. I'm missing a good face which makes me worry that the rest of me isn't good enough to compensate for that.

Worry is always there, anxiety is there forever. There's always something you can change. And we will all make that effort because there's nothing else for us. We cannot live in isolation.
>>
Do gays flirt with you and call you cute? This is usually an indicator of attractiveness, if fags want to fuck you then I'd assume females would too.
>>
I KNOW IM ATTRACTIVE BUT IM STILL INSECURE PLEASE HELP
>>
>>38420928
Only fags compliment me, though. I've been called cute, beautiful, sexy, they say I have great hair, etc..

But in my whole life, maybe 1 or 2 women have said I looked good, and never with the same enthusiasm. Should I trust the fags or is it just homolust?
>>
only compliment i've ever gotten is that i look cute from 3 different people. but i think it's more ugly in a cute way kind of cute.

still think im like a 3-4/10
>>
>>38420939
>Just beeee yourself
>>
>>38420949
I'd take that as a good indicater, fags tend to be more upfront and honest, that doesn't mean that they're not picky. But really though you should post pic so we can rate.
>>
>>38420984
>But really though you should post pic so we can rate

That's just asking for ridicule. Plus, this isn't /soc/

I'll trust the fags for now.
>>
>>38420885
>>38420885
100% agree. If you're ugly, you should lift. If you're good looking, you should still lift. You're going to want to maximize what you have either way.

Ever since I've adopted this matter of thinking, my life is so much more stress-free.
>>
>>38420992
The only thing you have to lose is your already non existant confidence, which is nothing. So post pls.
>>
>>38420998
>Ever since I've adopted this matter of thinking, my life is so much more stress-free.

But don't you have that constant nagging in the back of your head going "What if this isn't enough? What if all of these improvements won't allow me to achieve what I want because it's just not possible?"
>>
File: 1454230078582.jpg (313KB, 2336x3246px) Image search: [Google]
1454230078582.jpg
313KB, 2336x3246px
>>38420910
It has nothing to do with compensating bro, and if you view what you're doing as compensating then you're never going to get very far in life.

I mean come on, what is "compensating" really?

The definition of compensation is: reduce or counteract (something unwelcome or unpleasant) by exerting an opposite force or effect.

I mean how is that a negative thing exactly? Sure people will always talk shit and say stuff like "he's only doing this because that's the only way he'll get girls to like him".

Honestly though, who the fuck cares what other people think? I mean seriously, if someone has an issue with you, an issue that is completely their own personal complaint, an issue that has nothing to do with anything you actual did to them, fuck 'em.

Seriously, they can go fuck themselves with a blunt instrument. People are always going to talk shit, that's the way we are, but the most any of us can do is just ignore their attitudes towards us. Who cares what other people think?

You should read Marcus Aurelius, specifically his book "meditations". I've seen his quotes posted all over these motivation threads we have, but to read the book is something else entirely.

"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinions of himself than on the opinions of others."
- Marcus Aurelius
>>
>>38420680
8pl8
>>
>>38421021
What exactly is it you want to achieve if I may ask?
>>
>>38417321
you take pic of yourself, dont watch it for week or two and then you masturbate furiously if the pic pleases you
>>
>>38420794
If you lost that weight and tanned a bit 7.5/10 at least . Mirin your chin, hair and even features.
>>
>>38421035
My short/medium term goal is to become better at being social and attracting women. Ultimately, to have much more casual sex than what I have now (which is none).

Long-term is to achieve financial independence. Being better socially will also affect this, among other parameters.
>>
>>38421021
It's just not efficient/logical to think about shit you can't change though. After you took a test in school, did you worry about if you got a good enough grade? "What is this isn't enough?" It doesn't matter if it's enough because there's nothing you can do at that point.

And what's not possible? It is 100% possible for you to become more attractive. It is definitely impossible for you to be reborn with Brad Pitt's parents...so why worry about if you look like Brad Pitt? Shit, even with his parents, you'll never look like him.
>>
>>38421051
OK if that is your goal you have no problem achieving that.

Basically just do this:
lift
get big
get tinder
fuck girls

like seriously hat is pretty much it. Maybe if you want to be more social possibly join a club, like sports (if you play) or some other interest, even war hammer is a relevant club in this regard.
>>
>>38420992
just go on /soc/ and post eet in a rate thread
>>
You can never know if you are attractive. It's up to Rippetoe to tell you that. You keep eating, and he'll tell you when to stop.
>>
>>38417321
If someone asks about you having a girlfriend, you aren't ugly. If they act surprised if you tell them no, you are attractive
>>
>>38421048
Thanks bro
>>
>>38421070
I'm in process of getting big, but as my face will not change, my changes will only rise a small percentage.

I would gladly fuck tinder chicks, I hope I get to, but what I really want is to be able to approach a random woman I find attractive and develop that attraction to the point of us being in bed.

Given my looks, I think being a good, smooth talker is my only change and I've still got a looooong way to go.

This might sound like a shallow goal, but it's what I have right now.
>>
>>38421107
read "change" as "chance", fuck I'm sleepy
>>
File: IMG_20160823_124205_edit_edit.jpg (496KB, 1392x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160823_124205_edit_edit.jpg
496KB, 1392x2000px
>>38417321
Am I salvageable /fit/? I really don't want to post my face here but w/e, I know my chin is kinda weak.
>>
File: CitE3l0XAAAC8Ms.jpg (38KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CitE3l0XAAAC8Ms.jpg
38KB, 1024x1024px
>>38420885
>>
>>38421661
>have cancer
>why worry lmao
>>
>>38417321

If you have a slightest doubt about it, you aren't attractive.
>>
>>38421669
Ultimately, if you're doing everything you can, it's true. You shouldn't worry. That's how peace and happiness is attained. Doesn't mean it's easy.
>>
>>38421686
This is retarded. Your perception can change a lot depending on your self-esteem, etc.
>>
>>38417666
>Here's a good rule.
>If people bring up that you're attractive, then you are. (Not family).
Other people call me attractive
My family calls me ugly????
>>
>>38417666
What if people call you ugly
>>
>>38420794
lose goatee and 55 pounds
>>
>>38421686
This is absolutely not true at all. I used to think I was hideous, I used to avoid looking in mirrors and having my picture taken etc, until I went to uni and constantly got complements from girls and guys alike, I then got a girlfriend who helped even more with my confidence.

Something else I learned at uni is if you're funny, confident, have a good social circle (e.g lots of friends) and are reasonably intelligent then girls will want you, Looks help but aren't the most important thing at all. I knew some real ugly mother fuckers who had a different girl every week but they made up for their appearance with their confidence and played team sports, went to social events, etc. Some of them were dicks but most of them were just simply more confident and would speak to girls at parties etc, even though they were completely ugly (and they'd be first to admit that).
>>
>>38421521
are you a slav
>>
Being attractive is the fucking greatest. Life on easy mode. I'm moderately attractive, like a 7 probably and even then life is still much much easier in general. I'm not even tall, I'm like 6' tops in dress shoes.

The best example is probably job interviews. I talk for 5m about myself over a 60m chat. It's all banter and compliments and thoughts on professions and society and chit chat. Shit's so easy.

The good thing is that HR is 9 times out of 10 a woman, so next time you're going for a job interview, treat it as a first date. This means dressing and grooming immaculately, sitting straight, having great hair, smelling nice, asking them a lot of questions, keeping conversations light and laughing a lot, being funny and genuinely interested in what they say, while still showing your own experience and knowledge on a subject.
Speak in a deep voice, and slowly so you have time to form sentences and don't ever go "uuuhm".

Now before you sperg out like that's impossible remember this: The person interviewing you will NOT be as attractive as someone you'd approach in a bar. They're most likely ≈10 years older than you and stuck in a bit of a rut professionally. Imagine how much easier it would be to pick up one of those women in a bar rather then the high test 20 year olds you go after.
>>
>>38421691
>peace and happiness when a disease is painfully killing you from the inside as you wait for death
>>
>>38421781
>>38421870
that probably means you're so attractive that they feel comfortable teasing you by calling you ugly

think about it, if you were actually ugly they wouldn't say that would they?
>>
>>38421965
nah, german
>>
>>38417361
I get 0 matches on tinder

but this is probably because I don't match women in my league

but I do fine on OKC
>>
>>38420565
I never got compliments for my looks other than from people I've already been fucking, lol

My advice is stop being a beta, because failing that you'll have to go full homo
>>
>>38417321

if you're attractive, people will straight-up tell you.
if you're moderate/average, you'll get some glances but mostly be ignored.
if you're below average, you'll be completely ignored.
if you're ugly, people will straight-up tell you.
>>
>>38418643
spread legs
>>
>>38423706
>if you're ugly, people will straight-up tell you.
nah
>>
>>38422169
> Imagine how much easier it would be to pick up one of those women in a bar rather then the high test 20 year olds you go after.

I don't know what women you're going after if they're high test...
>>
I have had a few gay guys try and hit on me in a club, Ive got a twink face yet I'm fairly big, is it true that if you get hit on by gays your pretty good looking or is it because you look like a fag lol?
>>
File: Op0VFYg.png (23KB, 844x244px) Image search: [Google]
Op0VFYg.png
23KB, 844x244px
>>
File: filip hrivnak.jpg (238KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
filip hrivnak.jpg
238KB, 1080x1349px
>>38420794
>I could model
Nah.
You're a 6/10 max right now senpai.

>>38421521
You'll likely never be the guy that makes people turn their heads around, but that doesn't mean much.
You seem to have considerable face chub, lose it and your facial features will surely sharpen quite a bit.

>>38423841
>is it true that if you get hit on by gays your pretty good looking

Tastes vary, you can be ugly as shit and still have someone hit on you at a club.
Protip, never trust skinnyfat or chubbyfat failed wannabe twinks, flaming fembois and trannies.
They have the oddest taste in men.
>>
>>38422645
you can end that feeling by just offing yourself. Worrying won't bring you anything. Action=Results.
>>
>>38417666
Number of the beast confirms it.

I've been both ugly and attractive in my life; having an attractive phase atm since dropping 70lbs and getting /fit/, and 90% of human interactions are pleasant, people will go out of their way to help me out, etc.

The remaining 10% is mostly middle-aged women. I encountered a lot of this when I went on holiday to Disney World actually, experienced a lot of "attitude", i.e.
>ex-CUuUuUse ME
>not even close to obstructing their path
>have lowkey PTSD from being a fatty who used to obstruct walkways a lot so move out the way anyway
If I'm wearing a nice outfit I might get a compliment followed by a backhanded "must be nice to have a young metabolism" which obviously begets an internal kek on account of a. weight loss success and b. forever 17 facial aesthetics belie an almost barren womb. Conversely, when I was ugly and fat, the same types of women habitually took me under their wing as one of them or some shit.

tl;dr imagine I've posted that one Sabina pic where all the women are slating her appearance
>>
File: 1409117710008.jpg (58KB, 831x560px) Image search: [Google]
1409117710008.jpg
58KB, 831x560px
>>38417984
What if no girls talked to you?
>>
>>38417321
>a few gay retail workers have flirted with me plus some hairy mid eastern guy at a kebab joint
>bi curious friend has mired my aesthetics and drunkenly groped my ass at a music venue
>another friends long term gf hugs me particularly hard and propositioned me for sexy time (which I declined) at her birthday party while drunk where her bf was present

These are good signs right?

I just need to get over my autism and depression and I'm set.
>>
>>38420794
>chubby
>works at Staples

M8... I'm sorry...
>>
>>38425124
Wake me up.. C-cant wake up
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.