[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Into Chad Mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: just.jpg (133KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
133KB, 612x612px
What's the optimal way to work out in order to maximize attractiveness? The goal is lean and built, where you see the abs and look strong in clothes but nobody thinks you're a "big guy" or meathead. I basically just want to be as sexy as possible, but for now let's just focus on the exercise. One caveat is I want to exercise every day. Here's what I'm thinking:

S LISS (relaxed 10k run)
M Strength training (bodyweight and gymnastics because time-strapped poorfag)
T HIIT (inteval sprints over 5k)
W Strength training
Th HIIT
F Strength training
S LISS

Posting Chad inspo.

The reason I made this thread is that a lot of people work out to get bigger or increase how many pounds they can lift, but all I care about is being attractive.

n-no homo
>>
File: cuck.jpg (100KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
100KB, 500x659px
>>
If you want to look like that, you should lift in gym, focused on hypertrophy
>>
File: my.jpg (190KB, 769x1204px) Image search: [Google]
my.jpg
190KB, 769x1204px
>>
>>38415578
Fuck off.
>>
>>38415578
bench all day everday.
>>
File: shit.jpg (76KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
76KB, 540x540px
>>38415590
that was a bad first pic, i had a better one but it was nsfw

i've been lifting long enough to know that hypertrophy is only a part of the process. How does hypertrophy /fit/ into a balanced chad routine?
>>
File: up.jpg (111KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
up.jpg
111KB, 600x900px
>>
Literally get to 1/2/3/4, get on TM and cut.
>>
>>38415578
I'm straight but I want to move my hand over his pecs and abs so bad
>>
File: senpai.png (360KB, 498x499px) Image search: [Google]
senpai.png
360KB, 498x499px
>>
>>38415642
i know so many people who look like shit who have done this.

it's too much legs, too much bulking, too much time, not healthy looking, the reasons go on.

you look like a sick t-rex after that, it's not sustainable either
>>
>>38415625

because none of these guys would be strong by any means

i know a lot of dudes with this look irl

they use like 1 1/2 plates on bench after a few years of lifting.

you just needa be lean and do a hypertrophy focused routine a few times a week to keep the glycogen stuffed in the muscle
>>
>>38415676
yeah that's what I've arrived at. I'm doing a lot of cardio to keep my bf% low enough for abs because I really struggle with that. I don't really care at all how much my lifts progressed. when I was lifting before all I cared about was getting my bench up and it made me look like shit and I got injured a lot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.