[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two fuckin years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: makemyselfpuke.jpg (445KB, 2048x1310px) Image search: [Google]
makemyselfpuke.jpg
445KB, 2048x1310px
Found this old picture last night. Left is March 2014. Right is July 2016.

I feel like I'm moving so slow. I had breaks, times where I didn't lift, didn't eat well for months at a time.

What do I need to do? Am I ever gonna make it?

Also, is the shakeup your routine every few months/ muscle confusion idea a meme? How do you do that?
>>
>>38412538
Move faster.
Don't take breaks.
Don't have times where you don't lift
Eat well and eat more
Sleep more

Keep consistent to your routine.
>>
That's not bad for two years on and off training. You look way better, if that helps. Just keep going
>>
>>38412538
Shave your armpits, faggot.
>>
Looks like you've improved your body and your photography. What's the problem? You expected to look like a bodybuilder after two years of intermittent effort?
>>
>>38412569
only women shave their armpits fag
>>
>>38412557
>>38412563
Yeah I'll just have to stay consistent I guess. Thanks senpai

>>38412569
I will literally shave my balls and butthole before my armpits. Literally why would you do that?
>>
>>38412538
time to open ur eyes and realize that puitting that needle on ur buttcheek is ur only option to achive the body u want
>>
>>38412538
If you are natural you cannot expect much more even with "sacrifice"
>>
>>38412681
You're saying you don't shave your butt hole already?
lol, faggot
>>
>>38412538
You look pretty good op, otter mode. I'd smash

>No homo
>>
>>38412772
Thx bb
>>
>>38412569
shaving is for women
>>
>>38412538

>Asks a question
>Answers it himself in the explanantion

Because you didnt train, ate like shit and had breaks you fucking retard.

Imagine all the time you spent fucking about not training, eating shit food and not lifting and apply that to what you could of done. Theres your problem.
>>
>>38412538
i wish I looked like you. You stupid son of a bitch fucker.
>>
>>38414385
I know, I just was wondering moreso if the rate of progress is to be expected or if I'm truly way behind.

>>38414569
Thanks? Senpai
>>
>>38412569
You are a raging homosexual.
>>
>>38412538
If it makes you feel better, you already have the ideal body for impressing women.
>>
>>38412538
>I had breaks, times where I didn't lift, didn't eat well for months at a time.
this is why you clod
>>
File: 1470322823994.gif (2MB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470322823994.gif
2MB, 193x200px
>he fell for the natty lifting meme
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.