[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can bacon be part of a regular non keto diet? I get two packs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Made20bacon[1].png (68KB, 698x382px) Image search: [Google]
Made20bacon[1].png
68KB, 698x382px
Can bacon be part of a regular non keto diet? I get two packs of bacon a week, keeps me full, gives me happy feelings and has perfect macros.
>>
iifym just count the calories
>>
>>38406414

Sure, just not a healthy part
>>
You can get uncured bacon. You still have to watch your sodium with either one though. It's kind of a shit food regardless when it comes to nutrition. Better to just use a small amount as a flavoring in dishes.
>>
>>38406419
> iifym
>Combine it with snickers and white sugar till you reach your macros

Man this iifym meme needs to stop
>>
>>38407045

That is not what IIFYM is.
Well done on thinking you know things though.
>>
>>38407048
But many people make it that way
>>
>>38407048
If you're telling people that bacon can be a regular part of their diet because of the macros then yes, that is exactly what your IIFYM is.
Funny how I never once heard somebody say that soy can be a good part of a diet because IIFYM. No, soy is never IIFYM-approved because it gives you titties and the protein is too inferior, bacon and eggs though are a-OK despite causing heart disease and cancer.
>>
File: 1470926295824.jpg (194KB, 654x862px) Image search: [Google]
1470926295824.jpg
194KB, 654x862px
most of you are retarded.

IIFYM does not mean eating '''''healthy''''' It refers to hitting the calculated amounts of protein, carbs, fats and calories.
Eating sufficient protein and a surplus of calories particularly is NEEDED to grow in muscle and strength. If you just eat chicken and rice you won't gain muscle UNLESS you are eating enough protein and calories.

Eating healthy (people debate what this means but generally eating foods rich in vitamins and minerals, low saturated fat and wholemeal grains) will improve your health but not necessarily provide you with the protein and calories needed to grow.

IIFYM doesn't mean eating unhealthily. You can eat healthy within your macros. However you don't have to to gain muscle/strength and eating ''unhealthily' as long as you calculate the macros.
>>
>>38407078
>No, soy is never IIFYM-approved because it gives you titties and the protein is too inferior
It's just fucking gross to most people you little whiny fuck. Sounds like you're easily baited into vegan "debates"
>>
>>38406414
I've been here for years and just started noticing the usage of "IIFYM", which sounds gay as hell.
Have I been blocking it out of my brain for years or is it actually only being posted more recently.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.