[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you ceNEED to ever get a decent woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Andreas'_Poliwrath.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Andreas'_Poliwrath.png
1MB, 1174x881px
This list does not relate to the ugly, low income, weak gene women that 90 percent of you date, so inb4 "i got a girl once"

1. Salary- If under 30 must be at least 120k if over 30 bump that up to about 180k in an executive position
2. Muscle insertions- doest not matter if you lift and are low bf, you need good insertions (think zyzz, or jeff seid
3. Must have under 11 pecent bf, 11 is pushing it desu
4. Loving family,no wooman wants a loser from a broken home
5. Attractive face, this goes without saying.. if you dont have a true chiseled face with nice features nothing else matters you are wasting your time
>>
>>38405956
>pokeman pic
>a list Chris-chan would be proud of
0/10
>>
>>38405977
>knowing who chris chan is
>knowing what pokemon is
>trying to act better than the true list
>>
File: b8.png (6KB, 478x373px) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
6KB, 478x373px
>>38405956
>>
>>38405956
>Must be at least 6"4. Anything under and she will cheat on you for being a small man.
>>
>>38406104
I forgot to add this to my list, kind of figured it was a given. If a man is 6 2 he can probably hack it if he wears lifted shoes most of his life. He could get found out though and his life would be over. Then he would have to resort to dating the really sub par women that many men feel content with. Just average looking women wiht nothing going for them in life.
>>
I got my first gf at 18, I was 5'2 at the time. I'm 5'5 now.

Salary: 0 because I was in high school. Sometimes I got £20 for the cinema from mum
Muscle Insertions: I had no muscle, I was skinnyfat
BF: I was roughly 15% with a slight belly
Loving Family: Raised by single mother
Face: Baby face with a shitty haircut

I can assume you assume my gf was a hambeast, though I would constantly have people asking how the fuck I got her.

Oh yes, bonus round:

Social Skills: I went to a boys school so I never learned how to talk to girls. I had very few friends in school and spent most hours fapping/vidya
Education: I switched schools and failed most of my GCSEs. I also dropped out of Uni 2nd year
Voice: High and feminine
Hobbies: Kickboxing and that was it

I didn't pursue her because I was an awkward virgin, she wore me down until I relented and dated her for 2 years
>>
>>38406072
Haven't seen this one before. 10/10
>>
>>38406160
Where did you meet her? What would you honestly rate her out of 10? I am not going to make assumptions but please give a real answer to my questions.
>>
>>38406115
>this is what femenists will ACTUALLY tell manlets
>>
>>38406196
>>38406196
This is the defense that manlets ACTUALLY use
>>
File: !ex.jpg (48KB, 816x444px) Image search: [Google]
!ex.jpg
48KB, 816x444px
>>38406195
I would rate her 7/10 fresh out of bed, nice figure, 21% bf low test qt.

8/10 when she's done her makeup and puts on something nice, she was quite fashionable.

I met her through a mutual friend when she added her to the skype group. She was from another school. She liked my voice, she thought I was a tall ginger lmao.

The mutual friend would keep teasing we should date but I was autistic and vague. The vagueness piqued her interest and we went to the cinema a few times where I would continue to be autistic for nearly a year before we got drunk at a party and spooned and I poked her in the butt with my dick.

We dated she became my whole world. We spent 6 hours a day together, fucking every day. The sex literally never got boring.

Shame she turned out to be such an evil cunt in the end but such is life. No, she didn't cheat.

/end blogpost
>>
>>38406258
Nice
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.