[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

farting while working out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: handsome guy farting at the gym.png (336KB, 725x545px) Image search: [Google]
handsome guy farting at the gym.png
336KB, 725x545px
Hey /fit/, is there anything that feels good as farting while doing a bench press? I just came back from the gym and ripping big ones ever set. It feels awesome and happens every time. Definitely the highlight of my gym going experience.
>>
Yeah OP I'm a girl and I'd be mortified if I ever farted in the gym... I say if I ever but there was one time it happened that I did pass gas while working out. I was on the elliptical machine and earlier that day I must have eaten something because I just felt gassy and bloated from the moment I walked into the gym. It so happened that a really muscly guy came up and started working out on the press next to me. I mean he was huge and I had nothing to do so I kept watching him lift. I was so distracted from staring at him that I totally forgot about holding in my farts and suddenly all that gas that had been building up just... came out. It was slow and silent thank god except for a tiny sqeak at the end, but holy heck, did it stink. After about 20 seconds the guy got off the machine and quickly walked away to the other side without making eye-contact with me. I'm positive he knew about my stinky gym fart. I was so embarrassed.
>>
>>38405928
Yeah bro there is nothing like tearing ass in the gym. I like to imaging the bar is squeezing the farts out of my as I lower it. It's even better if they smell.
>>
File: 1462931146081.jpg (41KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1462931146081.jpg
41KB, 600x656px
>Be me
>Squatting
>Lots of farting and gas
>I'm a mad cunt so I decide to release a stinky blaster
>Smile and open my ripped, muscular ass
>Nod at my training partner chaz, total bro
>Let it out
>It's a big one
>Wave of noxious gas comes out of my rectum in a torrent of brown vitriol
>I start screaming
>Begin to fly across the room, spewing forth like a fecal rocket
>Sweating profusely
>People running, screaming, panicking
>Someone activates the lunk alarm
>I tense my body, shoot my feet towards the ground while flying
>Toes scrape the ground
>Everyone clears the area, some die
>Land safely on my legs
>Thank god I didn't skip leg day
>Never skip leg day
>>
>tfw leg press
>>
>>38406148
>>>r/4chan
>>
>>38406162
I actually love it when a big buff guy lets slip a long silent but deadly while pumping heavy iron. The sly, satisfied look at his face when he gets a wiff of his own brew is so hot and manly.
>>
Love farting in the gym! Protein farts have a certain je ne sais quoi that you can find anywhere else. I wish I could bottle up gym farts and let them out everywhere lol
>>
>>38407001
>>38406088
>>38406972
Wtf? You guys seriously like smelling farts in the gym? That's pretty disgusting. I admit I sometimes find gym farts a little enticing, but you people are taking it too far.
>>
Once I saw a big bear of a guy load up 6 plates on the squat rack and squeeze under them. Everyone near the racks side-eyed hIm as he unracked the weight and he did a perfectly controlled lowering of the bar, and then paused when he reached the very bottom of the squat. Some of us started moving over to spot him and we heard this MASSIVE trumpeting sound blast out of this dude's rear by his huge core muscles, and he shot straight up and racked the bar. I'm positive that rocket ship fart helped him with his lift. Afterwards we all sat there in the stink just admiring this man's heady fart and his powerful leg muscles. I'll never forget that smell.
>>
>>38405928
OP this is exactly the thread for me. I love to let lose big smelly farts while lifting iron, and I got a ton of stories about all the hairy situations it's gotten me into, but I'd love to hear other anons tell theirs. Come on guys share your gym fart experiences, doesn't matter if they're embarrassing, funny... Hell, they can even be sexy for all I care! Let em rip!
>>
I do love to fart, and I can fart huge.

But I'm biased because I was already a fart fetishist.
>>
File: 1457635279183s.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1457635279183s.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>38405928
nothing better than getting a whiff of that straight man poot n toot in the squat rack
>>
>>38407015

There's nothing wrong with having a harmless forbidden interest, long as you don't do anything stupid with it.
>>
I so hope this thread is still up many hours from now.
>>
god you fart fags are so funny, ill fart on cam for some money, ps im attractive
>>
File: 1471506128258.png (1MB, 1024x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1471506128258.png
1MB, 1024x1387px
>>38408566
>fart fetishist
>>
File: MFW.png (315KB, 601x837px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.png
315KB, 601x837px
>>38408802

When a thread of beauty is just getting warmed up? No way.
>>
>Me on the benchpress
>I have a massive erection the whole time

does this happen to anybody else?
>>
>squating
>remember to squeeze sphincter inwards
>initiate urge to fart
>let one out at the bottom
>moist feeling in the butt area
>finish the set and check the mirror
>looks like shat
>go to toilet
>it's blood stain from burst hemorrhoid
>wipe around a bit
>finish workout
>decide to add more fiber to diet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.