[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gear effects on depression and mood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1413143075958.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1413143075958.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
I've talked with some guys on here that have started cycles to combat depression and anxiety but never got to hear the results since they were just starting. Hoping someone in the same situation will see this and share their experiences since I've tried 6 antidepressants and none did anything except kill my already nonexistent sex drive.
>>
>>38403972
Ive been on self diagnosed TRT for about 4 years, It has totally changed my mood, HOWEVER this is completely dependent on if you are able to perfectly balance your estrogen levels. low estrogen and high estrogen both make me feel worse then when I started. Yes I know ill be a slave to the needle for the rest of my life. worth
>>
>>38403972

Don't you have to cycle off and go through pct at some point? Heard even normal people feel down when they come off, so might there be a risk of the come down being even worse if you've got depression to start with?
>>
>>38403997
thanks a lot for the reply.
Seems like it is a pretty big hassle balancing hormones and since im predisposed to MPB and acne that will be a problem as well but I'm at my wits' end with trying ssri meds and other stuff since my libido is near dead anyways. I'm thinking I'd rather be a slave to the needle than just try to survive every other day if you understand me.

>>38404025
Yeah, was thinking of starting the first cycle just to see if it will change my mindset and outlook like it does to people trying LSD, Crashing test will probably be a problem but gotta take risks since living like this isn't really great.
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>38403972
I think it could make it worse or help it who knows. when I do no fap which increases test it helps alot with my depression, but then some people have roid rage when they're on steroids, and anger issues are related to depression and anxiety
>>
>>38405531
"Roid rage" is due to unbalanced estro. If you're dialed in you'd be totally fine.
>>
just take clomid
>>
File: 1456200429685.jpg (49KB, 274x411px) Image search: [Google]
1456200429685.jpg
49KB, 274x411px
>>38403972
do yourself a favor and get your bloods done. Your estrogen could be higher than normal and your doctor could prescribe you estrogen blockers. i started babbies first cycle and have 1 week left and feel terrific but at the same time i feel stupid for not getting bloods done first. It's your life dude you can take the plunge if you want but just from personal experience i wished i got my natural test and e2 checked before because now i have to wait till after PCT to go to a doctor. And lord knows how much i'll probably want to kill myself when i come off.
>>
>>38404094
Have you tried a psychedelic, OP? I'd do everything I can do naturally to resolve the depression. That includes therapy and exercising mainly. Taking antidepressants isn't so bad either I guess if you really need that kick-start to get motivated to do something. If you don't do anything about the depression while on anti-depressants though, you're basically just masking the problem. Get to the root of this depression, what is causing it? Did you experience some hardships or is it a chemical imbalance thing?
>>
>>38406292
terrible reddit tier advice right here.
>>
>>38406508
and what would you advise?
>>
>>38406292
Exactly what I would expect some dickhead Portland redditor to recommend.
>>
>>38406292
So what you're saying is I should just B myself and dude weed lmao...ok.
>>
>>38407521
Not him, but LSD might be worth giving a shot.
>>
>>38405576
I did friend, everything except cortisol which was 30% over the upper limit was fine. Estro was in the lower range, but the first time I measured my hormones my prolactin was also a lot over the limit, the second time I measured my vitamin D which was near 0 but since I've been taking supplements for it daily for the last 3 months I'm expecting it to be normal.

>>38406292
I'll try it, the antidepressants didn't help, neither did therapy or exercising (I lift 6 days a week).
Life has been complicated since childhood but I won't get too much into it since you guys aren't my personal diary and I don't wanna bother you.

>>38407570
OP here, just woke up.
I will most likely try MDMA and then LSD before going for a cycle but it's also a bit risky I've heard if you have problems with depression and mental stability.

The thing that bothers me the most is my 0 sex drive which does not makes sense since my bloods were fine, so I've gotta attribute it to something else.
I mean, I'm a virgin but I've literally laid next to a girl last night in bed and didn't do anything because I had no drive. Had a ton of chances like that as well, I just want to live a normal life I guess.
I've been improving my life the last year immensely but it's as if there is no meaning to all that.
Not having a gf bothers me quite a bit as well since I long for emotional intimacy but there is something deeper causing this.

Thanks a lot for the input tho guys, I'll try everything to fix it.
It's something I promised myself before I give up.
If it works I'll make a thread this or next year since I know there are others with the same problems.
You guys here helped me a lot while I was at my lowest last year and had no one to talk to and I wish you all the best.
>>
>>38403972
Shrooms give an automatic connecting with other people and nature
MDMA can show you that talking with other people can give happiness instead of you trying to contain your spaghetti
2CB gave me more discipline and I did things out of my own without considering it or thinking about it. It will also make you feel more connected towards people
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.