[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genetic = Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Crackhead.jpg (54KB, 500x752px) Image search: [Google]
Crackhead.jpg
54KB, 500x752px
Look at this LITERAL CRACKHEAD.

He is addicted to one of the most damaging drugs on Earth.
He has the worst possible nutrition for years, to save what little money he has for crack.
He has never touched a weight in his LIFE.

Yet look at his fucking physique. Broad shoulders. Developed traps. V shaped torso with muscular deltoids and visible bicep veins.

I am not exaggerating when I say he looks better than over 90% of the white LIFTING population.

How the fuck can you deny the fact that genetics are EVERYTHING? A fucking CRACKHEAD has a better physique than most of /fit/!
>>
>>38403048
then just do fucking crack
>>
>>38403048
>Not a lot of fat
>Body burns a lot of calories while on those drugs
>>
>>38403048
I think the actual point you are making here is that being lean is like 90% of aesthetics. This guy has 0 muscle, he is just (literally) crack head skinny. If he had a normal amount of body fat, he would look like any other dyel jerkoff.
>>
>>38403048
He's not sitting at a computer and hunched over his phone all day. Doesn't eat miles of shit obv. Is happy af all day because of the meth and not being fat.

Despite situation will likely outlive most of you fatties.
>>
>>38403048
I wonder what his daily diet is.
>>
>>38403443
cum xF to get money for crack
>>
>>38403048
UGH THIS PISSES ME OFF
ALL THE FUCKING MONEY I SPEND ON WHEY PROTEIN AND A FUCKING CRACKHEAD LOOKS BETTER THAN ME
FUCK
>>
File: vegan_rat.jpg (152KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
vegan_rat.jpg
152KB, 853x1280px
Look at this LITERAL VEGAN RAT

He survives on one of the most barren grasslands on Earth.
He has the worst possible nutrition for years, to save what little time he has for breeding and sleep.
He has never touched a weight in his LIFE.

Yet look at his fucking physique. Broad shoulders. Developed traps. V shaped torso with muscular deltoids and visible bicep veins.

I am not exaggerating when I say he looks better than over 90% of the human LIFTING population.

How the fuck can you deny the fact that genetics are EVERYTHING? A fucking KANGAROO has a better physique than most of /fit/!
>>
>>38403559

not really, it's just proportions, you prob would look better than him if you had his bodyfat

cutting is a good investment of your time but since /fit/ is 99% autistic it's very difficult to change some objective measures (like bicep size, weight used, sets and overall body weight) for some subjective measures that makes us uneasy (like aesthetic value, proportions, definition, etc)
>>
He's physique is shit. He doesn't have broad shoulder or anything other than biceps and veins
>>
>>38403127
Best post.
>>
>>38403127
yep. all aesthetics are is how lean you are. a lot of people would be happy with how they looked if they cut down to 8-12% bodyfat.

shit is literal god tier area. i feel like anyone who has ACTUALLY cut down that far would never 'dirty bulk' or bulk too far up ever again.
>>
>>38403625
I keked out loud
>>
>>38403944
I've cut down to 11% and I hated how small I felt
my lifts went to shit also. wasn't worth it for the abs
gonna do it again but hopefully I track my macros better
>>
>>38403625
Fuck man how do I even compete with such supreme genetics.
>>
>>38403048
I may be a manlet but at least I'm not black

holy shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.