[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian Guy Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 49

File: mirin.png (570KB, 463x598px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.png
570KB, 463x598px
What's up Asian guys of /fit/! How's your success with non-Asian women? And success on Tinder?
>>
Black girls are actually incredibly nice, cute and intelligent, will never go back.
>tfw got memed by society
>>
>>38402929

Depends. I usually hit on hot weaabos because they are into asian guys lol
>>
>>38402937
Light skin or dark skin? I've almost never been attracted to dark skin black girls, but I wish was
>>
File: 1.png (780KB, 540x598px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
780KB, 540x598px
>>38402929
why no azn girls though
>>
File: 1456016529256.png (158KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1456016529256.png
158KB, 417x405px
>>38402960
I actually hate those girls. I'd rather have a girl like me for me than like me because I'm asian
>>
>>38402929
I do very well with slavic women, I don't know if its to do with the fact that 50% of them are weebs.
>>
>>38403101
I'm sorry to say that but if someone's with an asian it's obviously because that person likes asians, you have to distinguish between liking you BECAUSE you're asian, and liking the asian apparance.
>>
File: 1457403659796.png (111KB, 403x281px) Image search: [Google]
1457403659796.png
111KB, 403x281px
>>38403239
I mean if a girl's last 3 boyfriends were Asian...this is my reaction
>>
>>38402929

I thought that guy was wearing blue eye shadow from the thumbnail.
>>
File: 1470856812984.jpg (280KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470856812984.jpg
280KB, 960x960px
>>38402937
Seriously, bullshit aside.
Literally any race of grills>>>>>>white american chicks...
>>
>>38403409
She may like the appearance of asian men, it's a very attractive type, specially if the guy is fit.

Like I said you need to be able to distinguish being liked because you're asian and a person that has a strong preference for asian men.
>>
how big are ur dicks

no estat pls
>>
>>38402929
>with non-Asian women
I'm a jungle chink, all the women I keep getting with are pale chinks. I don't seek them out, it just keeps on happening.
>>
>>38403597
7x5.5
It seems that chinese maths genes are the same as tiny babby penis genes because I suck at math
>>
>>38403560
The 2 in the middle are best
>>
Getting shit on with my first cut brahs. Macros are right, lost 10 lbs so far, but my abs aren't visible and I'm worried it's because I have shitty south east asian genetics or something. Are asian genetics shit tier for abs or is it the result of eating rice my entire life up as well as dirty bulking?
>>
>>38404298
post pics
>>
>>38404199
>asian with big dick
An unicorn, you must have hit the jackpot on the lottery genetic.
>>
>>38404214
I dunno I like the powerful look of the girl with the fro on the right. I'd say 2 and 4 are the best.
>>
>>38404335
It's not that uncommon, I've seen the same size and bigger. No homo. I'm jungle/south east asian btw.
>>
>>38404351
Yeah full homo here, I'm jealous of the girl that gets you.
>>
I'm only 1/2 Japanese. My mom is white and very good looking. I've never had problems with women, and yes, black and latina chicks are really into me. 7 in
>>
>>38404351
height? I'm in the same boat pretty much, 6.5-7 inches but I'm convinced it's because of nutrition and height(I'm also 6'1). Average in my country is supposedly 4 inches and height is 5'5
>>
>>38404358
t-thanks, I'm with a five-foot-flat womanlet (chinese, again) and she has to stop me barely halfway. Not very satisfying when you don't bottom out.

>>38404380
I stand at a towering 5'8
>>
Fuck you guys, I have a 5.2" dick

And when I was on Tinder basically only matched with Asian chicks. The furthest I got was an Asian-white qt model chick with freckles

>tfw she stopped replying though
>>
>>38404469
just b yourself
vagina does not feel anything beyond 4"
etc
>>
File: 1471037854175.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1471037854175.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
I've dated mostly asian girls and unsurprisingly most asian girls i've known have dated men. I live in Jew York. There are asian women that date white men (usually top gooks working in the business field) but i find that in general, most asian women and asian people glue to Chinatown/Koreatown/Asian community hubs and marry Asian men.

White men tend to date the dark skinned nigger Asa Akira looking Asians. Why?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-31-23-31-26.png (211KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-31-23-31-26.png
211KB, 1080x1920px
>>38404469
How have u guys been doing on tinder? This line has worked for me like 80% of the time, have gotten 3 numbers w it
>>
>>38404548
>10 years old LMAO
>that shamfur """game"""
No
>>
>>38402929
Sup my fellow Asian bros. Oriental Asian here, it seems I have more luck with white girls over Asian. In saying that, I have a white gf. Where I live there are two types of Asian, either you're super quiet and somewhat weedy or just super fit.
>>
>>38404486
Oh I'm absolutely fine with my dick size, mostly because it's not like I can do much about it anyway. The girls I've been with have been satisfied with my dick

Still, can't help but wonder how much (presumably) being below/slightly below average keeps chicks from wanting to hook up.

>>38404548
I only used tinder for a week or two last year after a breakup and other dumb shit, so I mostly just did it for self reassurance. I admit that I'm kind of a fag for doing it but whatever, it's done.

That line you're using is objectively shit but I mean if it works whatever dude go for it
>>
>>38403101
koreaboos are the worst
>>
>>38404588
>Still, can't help but wonder how much (presumably) being below/slightly below average keeps chicks from wanting to hook up.
It doesn't matter, because by the time they see your babby dick it's literally too late and have already played themselves. They wanted to fuck you for something else so don't worry about it.
>>
>>38404517
Asian girls with the Asa Akira makeup, tanning style, and expression makes me think "status-seeking chick is into rich white dudes." The hottest Asian girls usually date Asian guys in my experience.

This is coming from a fairly well-off white guy living in a city where all sorts of ethnic pairings are common.
>>
>>38404613
This.
>>
File: 3opb2CI.png (582KB, 639x949px) Image search: [Google]
3opb2CI.png
582KB, 639x949px
How the fuck do you deal with all the woe be me beta cunts flocking every website and ranting how they are undatable because they are asian?

Im indian and it seems like every fucking website i visit have a group of these mouth breathers whose sole purpose is to sully the reputation. I dont notice many of these posts from other "asian" dudes these days but man this south asian self hate posts are getting tiring.
>>
>>38404613
Fuck Asian girls. How2cop qt asian+anything else mix

>>38404610
Yeah absolutely I feel you.
>>
>>38404638
>How the fuck do you deal with all the woe be me beta cunts flocking every website and ranting how they are undatable because they are asian?
literally close the browser tab and/or don't visit those sites. They are poison, Pajeet.

>>38404639
That I have a 7" doesn't make my statement any less wrong.
>>
>>38404638
Just don't take it seriously if it's in the minority, or avoid those sites entirely. It's why I stopped browsing /r9k/ and ignore the woman-hating bullshit on /fit/
>>
Go back to r/asianmasculinity you cunts
>>
File: 2016-08-21 19.32.06.jpg (665KB, 736x1308px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-21 19.32.06.jpg
665KB, 736x1308px
>>38404311
Honestly now that i think about it by my poor definition all around I guess my bodyfat is too high
>>
File: 1450670919290.png (6KB, 358x291px) Image search: [Google]
1450670919290.png
6KB, 358x291px
>>38404673
>It's why I stopped browsing /r9k/ and ignore the woman-hating bullshit on /fit/
Big-dicked asians and reformed robots. This thread is full of miracles
>>
>>38402929
>5'11
>69kg
>baby face
>small dick
The only girls who are into me are ones who want a guy with kpop aesthetics
>>
>>38404684
oh fuck that place exists dear lord
>>
>>38404702
stop cutting and lift
>>
>>38404667
>>38404673
yeah man ive been trying to ween myself away from the internetz in general. I was never an /r9k/ or a feel fag, but i could have been browsing bodybuilding forums, leddit whatever and these posts always blindside the fuck outta me and just feed into my insecurities lel. I think my high school self would be ashamed to see how soft ive become that other peoples opinions strongly influence me haha and thats saying a lot
>>
>>38404715
eat more you skinny faggot
>>
>>38404586
I fare great with white chicks too. My last 2 gfs where white, and so were about 2/3 of the chicks I've fucked (Including current super-white irish gf). I've been with half-asians, but never with full-blooded azns.
>>
>>38404737
I was never really what we'd today call an /r9k/bot, since I started in 2008 when it was first formed and still interesting, but I had to leave by the end of 2009 because I knew that even though I knew their anger towards everything was bullshit, their negative attitude just put me in a bad mood.

>but i could have been browsing bodybuilding forums, leddit whatever and these posts always blindside the fuck outta
I totally feel this. The internet as a whole has gotten substantially angrier in the past half decade or so. I don't know why, but it seems that everyone online is pissed at everything now. Men hate women, women hate men, every race hates every other race, slightly left leaning libertarians hate slightly right leaning libertarians, etc. It's really sad, but you can't let yourself become like that.
>>
lads halp, i live in the hood and workout in the park and black chicks hit on me nonstop. wat do? the aids rate here is like 3% or something crazy and this is real ghetto shit not just lolblackppl -opa locka florida if any of u know the area.
>>
>>38404794
internet became more accessible. All the bad things that were always there are now to be had through the internet.

>>38404804
Pretend to be gay.
>>
>>38404702
Lift heavy

When you have muscle and no definition, dehydrate for temp cut
>>
>>38404794
yea man there is just too much goddamn negativity in general. I think because people cant hate other people or voice their opinions irl they tend to vent in the internet because regardless of your gender/race/physical attributes you can still be heard. Its the crab mentalityx100. Its funny because a few years ago i felt special cause these were communities that nobody else knew and it was like having your lil enclave that not even your irl friends knew about, but in the recent years i have been trying to quit this shit. I also hate the whole twitter gansta culture that seems to be seeping into everyday life. Now its all about how unique you can be, what brands you can afford. I have no idea why and how i became this cynical and jaded at 23.
>>
>>38404768
My brother. My girlfriend us half Irish/English. Asian girls are overrated. My ex was a super bitch. She just liked status, and got serious jealousy issues when I speak to any girls I study with. It's definitely a unicorn seeing an Asian with a white girl. But. Duck some Asian are sad when they make the whole no girls like me thread. Seems like this tread everyone is normal.
>>
>>38402929
How big do I need to be to have white gf?? No meme no racism plz. I'm just obsessed with white girl features
>>
>>38404937
You an interesting person. If not work on that.
>>
>>38404469
Eh I'm the same, always scared to go too far with girls because I'm afraid they'll think I'm small. I'm short but never really have problems with girls being attracted because I have a good face
>>
>>38403025
That girl ugly tho. Seriously white guys should take away all our Asian women. 95% of them don't have an adult body and the rest 5% ugly as shit
>>
>Chinese
7" dick
>Last 3 gfs were white, they all asked me out
>My background is engineering, but now I'm in med school
>have had an Asian gf/so since hs. I don't think asian girls like me
>>
>>38404897
>>some Asian are sad
>Asian girls are overrated
just another kind of sad negativity brah.
>>
>>38403190
Slavic qt blondes are the best. Any tips if I'm hate anime and don't do autistic weeb things?
>>
>>38404953
well I wouldn't say I'm legitimately scared, just mean hey it'd be nice to have a not small dick

If a girl wants to fuck or is interested dude then just go for it you fucking autist
>>
OP, why even go for the white girls? I'm Filipino and have been with two German chicks. Atm I've got a Vietnamese gf and I'm far more happier with here than I ever had been with the German chicks. Asian gf tend to know how to properly cook, don't throw to muchs fits, don't get as easily fat as white chicks, stay ylonger young and as you know our families hold stongly together. Go for the asian grill, except the jap grill, she will cheat on you, since it's kinda "normal" in Japan to cheat on the husband a couple of times.
>>
>>38404961
Maybe I've had a string of bad y mes. They fine to be around but I wouldn't go dating them, personally. I wish I could be everyone's friend.
>>
>>38404335
Nice meme my friendo. Are you also worried about your wife fuck blacks on the side just because your Jew lord told you so?
My dick is 5.4". For sure not big but you can't meme Asian dick XD LOL because it's damn well average in America. My friends all have bigger junk than mine. Maybe some small ones don't show me because we don't know each other well
>>
About 2 months into jank SS without a bench. I at least have some definition, haven't noticed any change with girls.
>>
>>38404897
>normal
>Omg why no white girl like me :'(:'(
Kys
>>
>>38404517
can't confirm this as I lived in Jew York for 2 years. I've seen white qt with some ugly ass DYEL jungle monkey I always wondered wtf
Asian girls are always slutty to white men they don't even hide it at my work. But yeah in general they stick with Asian men. White guys have shit taste in Asian women
>>
>>38405034
Did you read what I wrote.
>>
>>38405045
>White guys have shit taste in Asian women
now this is true. they think the ugliest ones are hot, it's retarded. i think yellow fever involves autism and facial blindness.
>>
>>38404638
Friendly reminder brown people are not Asian. Now you can leave
>>
File: latest.png (202KB, 682x490px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
202KB, 682x490px
what do we call an Asian Chad and why is it Vince Chung?
>>
>>38405073
Asia is a huge continent
>>
>>38405091
we are very obviously talking about east and possibly the less jungle-y southeast asians.
>>
>>38404942
I'm interesting when I'm alone. Tons of hobby. Bitches have nothing but social media or tv shits. How the fuck do these boring dumb bitch demand "interesting" things from others??? I feel I have no topics with them
All my coworker, friend just talk about gossips and boring shit that nobody cares consistently. Only 2 girls are interesting and have personality but they're gay
>>
>>38405125
a huge chunk of the asian poopulation is comprised of south asians (Indain subcontinent)
they are as asian as you can get.
>>
>>38405133
I'm gonna need you to step back and really evaluate how fucking autistic you sound
>>
>>38405133
don't force it
b urself or kill urself
>>
>>38405133
Those aren't the girls you want. Find a hobby group to meet new people in general. Eg hiking.
>>
>>38405146
they aren't any more asian than saudi arabians and we aren't talking about either in this thread. brown faggot trying to attach himself to east asians bc he doesnt fit in with white ppl smdh.
>>
>>38405068
The girls these weebs picked look like.... literal monkeys. Yeah they have some ass/tit but their face is fucking gross. Even my beta twinky Asian friends avoid them like plague how the fuck do these white guys find them attractive???
And it's funny how they have literately 0 in common and 0 topics in common. I think I've talked with qt waitress more than the couple talked on table when I saw them in a restaruant
>>
>>38405073
Seriously? You know hat curry niggers aren't addressed, do you. OP meant Asians that actually poo in the loo.
>>
>>38404214
4 does anal for sure
>>
>>38405187
lel they're asian too, and the OP didn't say "CHINKS ONLY PAJEETS STAY OUT"
Asia is a big place bro
>>
>>38405091
Do Indians look Asian?
No
Do Indians have any common with Asians?
No
Do Indians identify themselves as Asians?
Mostly no
Do Americans think about Indians when they talk about Asians?
No
Do we Asians want Indians to be Asians?
No
Now you can leave
>>
>>38405192
exotic appeal etc
>>
>>38405210
"Asian" is a geographic indicator famalamb, just going with the academic definition of Asian, not that of some autistic faggot on an online homoerotic writer's guild. If you are from the continent you are Asian.
t.jungle asian
>>
>>38405149
No I'm right. They're wrong and fuck you, too
They can't stop talking about small issues over and over. Their humour is worse than autistic 4chan memes. Their topic is revolving around trendy brainless social media shits. They rely on alcoho to get some fun out of their boring ass life
How the fuck am I the autistic one here?? If anything I'm pretty redpilled
And the interesting women I mentioned are rare af. But when they appear they're God given gifts
>>
>>38405231
by this logic all the Middle Eastern and terrorists and some of the slavs are all asian.
>>
>>38403560
Light skinned gf. I got the best of both worlds
>>
>>38405231
Sigh. Everybody here actually understood with kind of "Asians" were meant. It is you, that is being the autistic faggot. We got it. You are a special snowflake and we appreciate it, because without you no one here would have ever found out that "Asia" is a geographic indicator.
>>
>>38405252
Funny thing is, the Indian Subcontinent is more of a "continent" than the continent of Europe, because the latter is separated from "Asia" by the Caucus Mountains, which is easily traversed daily while the former is separated from the rest of Asia by the formidable Himalayas. Still, historians and sociologists have deemed the Indian subcontinent to be a part of Asia historically and culturally.
And yes middle easter terrorists are strictly speaking West Asians, while slavs can be extended to be "eurasian"
>>
>>38405201
if you aren't autistic it's pretty obvious what group we're talking about, despite your desperate semantic straw-grasping. i guess we're talking about arabs, israelis, persians, and the various finno-ugric people from central russia too.

also the subcontinent is inhabited by subhumans, pajeets get fucked lmaooo
>>
>>38405231
Fuck off pajeet. You can't fool anyone here and you can't accuse us as paki because it's not/pol/
Only time Brown people identified as Asian is when they committed crimes on little girls in England and made on newspaper
Do pajeet use chopsticks? No
Are Indians culturally related to Asians? No
jungle Asians have small variants of shared culture even though they're raped and brain raped by whites from many generations
Are brown people involved in "Asian economics"? Hell no they're not part of the Asian circle
>>
>>38403560
>Literally any race of grills that are not born and raised in america >>>>>>>> american chicks of any color
ftfy
>>
>>38405286
>how to trigger 3 continents and 15+ countries at one post
>>
>>38405268
sorry you weren't an autistic faggot, you were an uneducated one :^)

>>38405294
yes they are asian. Have you seen a fingol lately? They're called fingol for a reason.

>>38405296
south east asians use their hands. Are they not asians? Why don't we just drop the Asian in the thread and go with "Chinks and Japs" only.
>Are brown people involved in "Asian economics"?
Yes. The ASEAN.
I'll stick to what real smart people define Asian as thx
>>
>>38405250
Okay I'm gonna hold off on the usual response of telling you to neck yourself and reassuring you that you are, indeed, a fucking autist.

You're not better than anyone for being "redpilled" on fucking anything. You're not better for pointing out dumbshits and their "trendy brainless social media shits" I know we're on a fucking hungarian cock fighting website but really, you can't for a minute just step back and look at the garbage you say and say it doesn't occur to you that you're an uppity pretentious fag that thinks "boo hoo everyone around me is so uninteresting".

I know you see people saying that kind of shit everywhere here but the difference with you is that holy fuck you seem like you really fucking believe it 100% unironically.

There's your (You).
>>
>>38405250
elliot pls go

ps sikhs are bro tier
t.not a sikh
>>
>>38405133
My girlfriend has a bunch of hobbies (both artistic and sporting) and runs a business. Don't settle for boring girls if that's not what you want.
>>
>>38405323
We don't need reason and logic. Get that shit outta here
>>
alright well next general let's just specify no indians.

anyways
>tfw starting out I wanted to be Rain but now now I've eclipsed him I wanna be chul soon
>>
>>38405323
>real smart people
this made me cringe
OP ment all slit exed people, that are usually smaller than other races and have there roots in South/North east asia. You happy faggot? You actually knew it all along, but got your desired attention. Now piss off Rajeet.
>>
>>38405323
>le /int/ meme is real life
kys nerd
>>
>>38405340
das racis anon. Not all Indians are rude, shit in the streets, have shit hygiene, smell terrible, and don't lift.

>>38405348
That can't be implied from the OP. Jungle asians aren't slit-eyed in general, and are genetically close to Native Americans. So if you're going with "slit exed (sic) people" you might as well go with Chink+Jap general.
>being this divisive
It's <current year> come on
>>
File: 39fhd86.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
39fhd86.gif
1MB, 400x300px
Alright fuck you guys this thread sucks dick, post Asian chicks

I'm not an autist that saves qt asian pixels but I know you nerds do and we gotta start somewhere
>>
>>38405367
Kazakhs are also asian.
>>
>>38405329
Fuck off to your normie hug circle. 90% people are shit and boring it's not fucking judgemental or anything
I've been through all these shits I talked about when I was younger. thats past phase for an adult. Therefore I consider all these normie shits as children boring mindset
You think stupid normies are not as "autistic"?
Their meme and mindset is just too fucking pleb to appear to be extreme. But they're still the same as me, in a pleb way.
>>
File: 1458614954416.jpg (111KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458614954416.jpg
111KB, 600x400px
>>38405323
what we mean by asian is ancestry from East Asian/confucian influenced countries so China, Korea, Japan, soft Vietnam and if we're being nice the rest of Mainland Southeast Asia (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Burma).

pajeets, sandniggers, maritime southeast asians aka niggers, flips (included in last group but restated here bc fuck flips), and the rest can get fucked.

call me Big Oppa and swallow my slimy tentacle cus im spoonfeeding your ass.
>>
File: nativeamerican.jpg (29KB, 484x348px) Image search: [Google]
nativeamerican.jpg
29KB, 484x348px
>>38405372
So Thais, Idonesian and Malaysian don't have slit eyes? Even Native American tend to have them. Still kudos to you, though. gr8 b8, rajeet.
>>
>>38405392
If you're not interesting enough to have interesting people around you, I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>38405382
Geeee j wonder. Maybe they actually do have people look like Asian!
Brown people cannot be Asian. Case closed.
>>
>>38405392
kill yourself. You'll never make it.

>>38405408
>asians are what I define them to be
okay kid

>>38405410
Have you seen a native Indonesian without Chinese admixture tho?
>>
>>38405416
>Brown people cannot be Asian
>Ainus cannot be Asian
>the OG Japanese cannot be Asian because they're brown.
>>
>>38405380
How about stories? I banged my 29 year old Chinese landlady married to a Taiwanese fella
>>
File: It's stop o'clock.png (86KB, 415x414px) Image search: [Google]
It's stop o'clock.png
86KB, 415x414px
>>38405418
>>
File: 2012-sdt-asian-americans-0232.png (15KB, 290x436px) Image search: [Google]
2012-sdt-asian-americans-0232.png
15KB, 290x436px
Chinese here, fuk you retarded people hating on indians
>>
>>38405416
Isn't OP brown, but obviously asian?
>>
>>38405436
>pls stop educating me
:^)
>>
>>38405444
go suck your boyfriend's brown curryshit dick. all fucking asans must fucking hang.
>>
File: 2012-sdt-asian-americans-0281.png (15KB, 290x462px) Image search: [Google]
2012-sdt-asian-americans-0281.png
15KB, 290x462px
>>38405444
>>
>>38405430
>posting some weird sandnigger looking freak
>try to prove a "point"
wat? Have you even been to Asia? Go ask 100 person what they think about these Asians and show them brown people they'd straight up deny you on point. It's not like they care about special feelings as in America do
And who the fuck cares about continent division?just because some guy drew lines on the map doesn't mean Indians are any related to Asians
>>
>>38405452
>hey guys arabs are asians too!!!!
kys
>>
>>38405458
non-asian cucked by an asian detected
>>
>>38405431
there better be more to this god damn story, save this thread you fuck
>>
>>38405444
>Chinese here
M8 gr8 b8
It's not like people on 4chan don't know the reputation of Indians pretending to be others
>inb4 paki
>inb4 trust me guys I'm white people from /pol/ Sikh bro tier bro
>>
>>38405469
those are the Ainus, they settled in Japan BEFORE the Chinese. Edumacate yourself my man.

>>38405472
They literally are.
>>
>>38405458
Someone is a bit upset
>>
>>38405489
Yeah sure... and natives are Americans, right ;)?
>>
>>38405452
>pls stop being autistic. This thread was never meant to discuss this topic. And you will never be what people consider asian, deal with it. They will always only associate you with "poo in the loo", rajeet or curry nigger.
>>
>>38405501
Native Americans (((are))) Americans, what are you on about

>>38405508
Poo in loo are asian. Deal with it.
>>
File: sage-northcutt.jpg (172KB, 1026x696px) Image search: [Google]
sage-northcutt.jpg
172KB, 1026x696px
>>38405476
>>38405491
>tfw not asian in even the broadest sense and incited this entire racewar
>>
>>38405522
>non asian in an asian thread
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>38405515
Fuck pajeet and fuck brown people
Abandon thread brown shit ruined thread once again
>>
File: holds rocks in the forest.jpg (58KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
holds rocks in the forest.jpg
58KB, 600x808px
>>38405515
native americans are the real indians and india is rightful lakota clay. the day of the feather approaches, dothead.
>>
File: Frogposter smug.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Frogposter smug.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>38405515
It doesnt matter, people will always consider them like pakis as some derivate of sand niggers. Cause they look more like them.
>>
>>38405526
but there are already so many (((subcontinentals))) here
>>
>>38405522
I'm just here for the shit show.
>>
>>38405077
We call him Chang
>>
>it's a /pol/ ruins another thread episode
>>
>>38402929
I've never used tinder. I date exclusively non-asians, mostly white.

I'm a mix of a few types. No poo in loo/middle east or other bullshit types.

Strangely I tend not to get girls who are specifically into asians. I guess I have an ambiguously ethnic look to me that doesn't scream weeaboos bait. In recent years (especially post-Twilight), some have even mistaken me for partially native american.

>>38404486
>vagina does not feel anything beyond 4"
I'm really curious as to where this comes from, because I've had plenty of girls complain I'm poking their cervix too hard, and in an aroused state, a girl's vagina extends well beyond 4".
>>
>>38405583
if you hit 4" you've satisfied your woman, everything else is bonus
>>
>>38405583
>post-Twilight
do people say you look like booboo stewart, too
>>
>>38404702
Pretty sure you just need to keep cutting to see abs. You can do some core workouts to get a pump to get a better idea of how visible they actually are. I don't think it has to do with your genetics, you can google pictures of southeast asian bodybuilders and see for yourself.
>>
>>38404348
same. Not into black girls but god damn. You know she a ride to die chick
>>
>>38405611
I see.

>>38405613
Sometimes, yeah. I think it's mostly the long hair though.
>>
>>38405583
>ambiguously ethnic look
>tfw Chinese think you're Korean, Mexicans think you're Chinese, Koreans think you're Vietnam fucking shits, and Vietnamese think you're Vietnamese
>that spaghetti spillage when they talk to you in Viet
>tfw flip
>>
>>38405745
Yeah, I get a lot of crosstalk too.

My current GF gets all the spanish people speaking spanish to her even though she is zero percent spanish/latina.

So sometimes when we go out it gets a bit confusing.
>>
>>38405029
If you have a power cage you can bench. SS without bench is an awful idea you will lol even more like a T. rex
>>
Just made a tinder. Hoping my new city isn't too racist
>>
>>38404794
Since the internet isn't tangible most people view it as an outlet to vent their stupid bullshit or just shit on people in general. Theres almost a disconnect between people and their actions when going online.
>>
>>38405476
asan not asian you retard. it's a chinese slur for indians.
>>
>>38404816
>pretend to be gay

How would black guys hitting on him be any better?
>>
>>38405902
city?
>>
File: Progress July.jpg (171KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Progress July.jpg
171KB, 640x1136px
ya'll asians allowing some curryshit pajeets up in here?

i wanna know what kind of white girls i can pull. Tell me your secrets sexy asians.
>>
>>38403597
6" x 5...grower
>>
>>38404374
Dude you're wasian though. You could look 100% white, Asian with strong white features, or just hunky ambiguous race Latin American lookiing guy.
>>
>>38404704
>>38404704
Jw, serious discussion: why are you so convinced that Asians have small dicks? Just because the media says so?

How many erect Asian penises have you actually seen?
>>
>>38406930
stand up straight, you will look 100% better
>>
Moved to Japan, the grills here are qt3.14 and not fat fucks.
Well worth it imo.
>>
>>38405194
Just because you poo in the loo doesn't mean you can't shart in the mart.
>>
>>38402929
I have great chemistry with European women, mostly the Balkan, Spanish and other Mediterranean sort. Half Italian chicks love me. Autism cockblocks me though

>>38402937
I think Asian guys just attract the good ones. Black women love me.
>>
>>38404613
Truth.
>>
>>38402929
This shit aint fair dude.
Asian dudes get built and cut too damned easy man.

Motherfucking asian genetics.
>>
>>38407175
Which part of China? I'm from Shijiazhuang, came to Australia when I was 4, tinder here has way less users than America though
>>
why is it that every time i see an asian with a white chick, the guy seems like a decent guy and the girl is a 7/10+

whereas when its an asian girl with a white guy. the guy is always a beta and the asian girl is avg at best
>>
if you lift and even remotely care about how you look half the battle is won, work on your social skills, and eventually you'll find a qt gf
>>
>>38406930
Ugly as fuck body desu senpai

Never gonna make it. Might as well stop lifting now
>>
>>38407246
Because those ugly people can only play on the fact that they look exotic to other races and use fetishisation as a method of attracting people.
>>
Fuck off you ugly yellow slit eyed cunts.
>>
>>38407268
someone needs a pat on the back and a hug huh
>>
>>38404469
>Fuck you guys, I have a 5.2" dick
iktfb
or maybe it was 5.5"

either way my girth is sub 5" which is what i'm more concerned about.

Have been with 2 virgins never felt like I was stretching them out
>>
>>38406930
NOOOOOO

LEAVE NOW
>>
>>38407242
杀死那个石家庄人
>>
>>38404613
>The hottest Asian girls usually date Asian guys in my experience.

This.

Which is why I'm not really bothered by so many white guys dating asian girls, since I wouldnt have wanted them anyway

>inb4foxandgrapes
>>
>>38403190
Really? Do slavic girls generally like anime?
>>
HOW TO GET WHITE WOMEN AS AN ASIAN MALE

>dont dress like a fob or international
>dont have an asian accent
>concentrate on girls who are open to dating asians, don't waste your time trying to get stuck up rich white chicks if they'll only ever date white guys

other advice
>dont be beta
>be fit and low bf%

Think about it, how many asians do you know who lift, aren't push overs and know how to dress. Any girl remotely interested in asians is going to see you stand out from the rest.
>>
>>38407293
Most of the white guys who date Asian girls tend to be beta numales in the same way the fattest white chicks go for black guys

It should be obvious the hottest white girls go for the best white guys and the hottest Asian girls for the best Asian guys

People of low quality have to settle for low quality
>>
What kind asians are you guys
Kazakh here
>>
File: 1471089855662.png (406KB, 430x497px) Image search: [Google]
1471089855662.png
406KB, 430x497px
>in the uni parking lot today
>saw some qt walking away holding hands with a slightly chubby ordinary looking chinese guy
not very wew
>>
File: image.jpg (568KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
568KB, 640x853px
Vietnambro reporting in:
had my share of relationships, with girls of different races and upbringing, and so far I can see, attraction doesn't have to do with race... I'm either attractive to them as a guy or not.

I used to go on /r9k/ a lot, smoked weed and drink hard liquor, shit's toxic, now I stay away. The whole woe is me no one likes an Asian/white/whatever is ego and entitlement if you think about it.

I've never used tinder. My success with women is about as extreme as my failures:

Handholdless, kiss less virgin till 20 when a jewess fucked me once and never called again (I think I was clingy)
fwb relationship with ugly depressed black girl for 2 years. Dark times.
Countless failed attempts at dates...like spilling spaghetti at a hamburger joint and shit, like autisticly challenge a girl's christian beliefs and shit
Reciprocated feelings with a girl who never got physical (the worst I think, because she was actually a manipulative whore)
Fucked a non passing trap, why, fucking yuck
Been thru a grinder of a relationship with a smoking salvadorean chick who's smart and sly, 3 years. this and the crushing loneliness after really strengthened me as a person. I was able to understand myself more... Talking to women and dating and sex flowed more and i am more aware of things that turned me on and off. Now I only fuck if I actually like them as a person and somehow that is more attractive?
Now dating a qt Italian, life is good.

It has nothing to do with penis size btw. Girls are different and like different things, but they all want to be women, to feel like a woman and be treated like a woman

Pic saved from /fit/ that one time cuz that's what I like
>>
>>38402929
Asian guy here.
Had 2 white girls, both red heads. Love them ginger girls
My tinder luck is shit sloots dont give a fuck about me
>>
>>38407240
Surely its not the steroids
>>
File: Rare Wojak.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
Rare Wojak.png
32KB, 337x338px
>>38407293
>>38407246

Tell me it isn't so...
>>
>>38407251
Bitter, but not without basis. You gotta work with what you have senpai
>>
>>38407361
this.
>>
>>38407361
To add on to this guy, the top public unis like Berkeley are lib infested and the really preppy chicks will usually go for intelligent but also well groomed asian dudes. Here's some emma watson
>>
File: fotze.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fotze.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>38409946
Emma Watson is such a skinny little smug bitch
gross
>>
>>38403533
Glad I'm not the only one who thought he was wearing makeup when seeing the thumbnail.
>>
>>38407759
>Fucked a non passing trap, why, fucking yuck

condolences brother
>>
>>38410087
that's exactly the type I like to teach how to deepthroat on my cock without gagging

not even kidding
>>
File: 1441695200457.jpg (23KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441695200457.jpg
23KB, 400x500px
Bretty gud

Half white/asian masterrace here...get all kinds of girls but asians are definitely are my thing...actually cucked an asian dude and a mexican dude in the same week
>>
>tfw partly south-east asian
>tfw can't attract weeabo chicks
>tfw baby dick
maybe I should just give up
>>
>>38407759
Holy crap you've been through some sexual terror to get to your current stage. What fixed your autism and what were the best lessons you learned in getting hot women?
>>
>>38402929
i literally just finished watching this guys yt vid before i came on here
>>
File: poland_date.png (31KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
poland_date.png
31KB, 800x400px
Asian girl here --- how can I find a fit Asian bf? Where do you guys hang out, aside from the gym, the grocery store, and your apartment?

The Asians in my area are skinnyfat or really fat :(
>>
>>38413551
if you don't mind a fob or international go to ping pong or badminton night at your local university
>>
File: cute asian chick.jpg (44KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
cute asian chick.jpg
44KB, 500x625px
>>38405380
>tfw no asian QT's here
maybe I should just move to Singapore or something.
>>
>>38403560
UNFFF 3

light skin girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dark skin
>>
>>38413551
Feel like it kind of depends on where you live and the demographic split
>>
>>38406930
15 year old body covered in fur
>>
>>38413551
just realized I can't even answer this question

time to get some more social hobbies
>>
>>38413551
you're not finding me faget
>>
>>38414093
this bitch looks like a fucking alien weeb that probably reeks of sweat.

dont fall for the bait bro, these girls are unhygenic because they're too busy watching anime, i have flash backs to this day of stank pussy
>>
>>38403560
American women are just fucked up.
Get a Slav qt and you'll see.
>>
>>38414065
What if I want an Asian American?
>>
Lemme tell y'all, as an asian male who dates asian girls, the asian boys that date the white girls are all bebops who wouldn't be able to land a 7+/10 asian girl.

Rarely do you see a handsome asian male date a pretty white girl. It's mostly two meh's coming together.
>>
>>38415689
>being this bitter
>>
>>38415698
Why's it bitter?

It's mean but bitter?
>>
File: alpha.jpg (59KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
59KB, 1000x667px
Who are the most alpha asians and why are they Koreans?
>tallest
>fair skin
>strongest
>smartest
>most muscular
inb4 KPOP twinks. KPOP represents a minority of Koreans. The vast majority of Koreans are actually bretty big in stature. Especially if you look at Korean American men, they'll be on average 6'0 and up
>>
>>38415704
He's bitter that he can't date a white girl. Statistically, white girls are much less likely to date Asian men than Asian girls are. Thus, many Asian men will consider a white girlfriend the holy grail of their sexuality
>>
>>38415638
where are you

it's going to be different in a rural area vs a college town
>>
>>38415826
This. Unless you're an admixture and/or you find a white gril who likes asians, chances are pretty low. Then bitter asians sourgrape.
>>
>>38415638
there is no secret, they run the gamut like everyone else. you'd be better served just pursuing your own interests in a socially engaged way and interacting with whatever asians that are likewise engaged.
>>
>>38415826
that was me who made both comments

i see where you are coming from but that's because you're implying into the argument that white girls are superior. which may be your taste (as asian girls are mine...) which surely you can accept right?

i just simply making the point that all the interracial couples i know irl are not particularly beautiful. it's cruel to say but it has nothing to do with being bitter...
>>
>>38416720
and as well, it's not like i'm saying i'm angry or anything. i'm very happy when i see a beautiful interracial couple. i was just sharing the fact that most of the time it is not.

do you disagree?
>>
>>38407293
>>38407425
95%+ of my friends growing up were Asian because I was in AP classes, so I saw this first hand. It sucked because most of the girls I was into were ABCs or fobs who almost exclusively dated Asian guys, but I got over it by the time I got into college.

Usually only the less attractive or crazy Asian girls date white guys, and it's funny that all those white guys think all Asian girls are all white-crazy when it's just that subset.
>>
that's what i'm saying...

it goes both ways tho.

girls and guys.
>>
>>38413551
The gym is the best place to find /fit/ Asian dudes. Although the majority of asian dudes in the gym are DYEL, as are most dudes in the gym.

>>38415638
Again, gym. No FOB is going to be at the gym.

>>38415813
Smartest are actually Singaporeans. Also, Koreans are indeed the tallest asians, but they're not nearly as tall as you think on average:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

You just remember the tall ones more.

There are just as many KPOP twinks as there are dudes like your pic.
>>
>>38417340
height is skewed by older people being shorter due to malnutrition. i'm 6'1" and didn't feel particularly tall in korea among males of my age group of late teens/early twenties. also i saw practically zero kpop type dudes although im sure my experience was very skewed by not being in seoul and being in a relatively small city in a mostly rural province.
>>
>>38405015

>5.4
>Average

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 200x179px
>>38402929
>when asians lift
>>
>>38403597

I think the small penis stereotype comes from the fact that native asians are (generally) physically smaller than other races.

I've got a 7.5" x 5.5" penis, I'm white, and I'm 5ft 10" tall. Despite being a manlet, my dick is pretty big. I think the same principle applies with other races, where physical size isn't an indication of penis size.
>>
>>38415813
Lol they also have the worlds smallest dicks
>>
File: 2016-08-22 20.04.55.jpg (2MB, 4822x1036px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-22 20.04.55.jpg
2MB, 4822x1036px
>>38412949
Vietnambro here,

If I can get to the core of it, learn to be by yourself/with yourself. Understand your own weaknesses and strengths and always be working. Learn to enjoy one's own company, then, brotherhood, family, buds, etc... surround yourself with good friends who will challenge you (practice banter, lighthearted fighting, learn to spar) then a loss or rejection isn't the end of world, and you learn a lot.

On a date or hang out, if shit gets weird and you wanna split, do it. Like be upfront. Don't make excuses why you want to do this or that, just do it (being autistically silent is preferred to overexplaining things and justifications). You don't have to justify yourself to some chick, she likes you or she doesn't, and you can't make them like you, and not every girl is gonna be into you even if you're Bruce Wayne. Be honest and don't fake it. Same with putting moves on a chick, it has to be real, else it's creepy/sociopathic.

be you. The best you.

That's what worked for me. But maybe I'm just another manlet chink.

Pic is my car when I semi lived on the road being lonesome to learn about myself
>>
>>38407361
It's funny because this doesn't only apply to Asian male but overall guys in general.
>>
>>38417916
Stop with this nigger-tier comments
>>
>>38406800
San Francisco. All I've been matching with are other Asians.
>>
>>38418291
Asians are the real niggers. Don't delude yourself.
>>
File: 1462487818135.jpg (184KB, 460x676px) Image search: [Google]
1462487818135.jpg
184KB, 460x676px
>>38416886

S-stop it
>>
>>38417340
>No FOB is going to be at the gym.
I'm FOB and I go to the gym LMAO
>>
Anybody hate flips here?
>Flip flops between pacific islander and asian when its convenient for them
>always dancing for no fucking reason
>tryhards in basketball
>the most annoying dota players
>manlets
>playing the ukele everytime
>always trying to jew basketball sneakers
>everywhere in dalycity
>>
>>38419701
nah, a lot of them are huge bros. idk why but as a viet guy, flip bros just click
>>
>>38419701
i hate flips too. most of them act like mexicans or niggers but then pretend they are asian (as in east asian) when they feel like playing up the lol im so nerdy shit when in fact none of the positive stereotypes about east asians apply to flips in reality.

>>38419740
that's not the trend in hawaii. polys are bro tier and chill, flips are aggressive loser manlets.
>>
>>38419740
>>38419701
Koreans are the superior race. Accept the fact you subhuman jungle monkeys.
>>
>>38419778
>Implying koreans aren't just dispora northeast chinese
You were our vassals sending us qts every year fucking gook
>>
>>38419795
Even if that was true (complete bullshit) you best catch up with the times charlie. Nothing is good for the sweltering viet as he has:
>short of height
>brown of skin
>stubby legs
>breath of sulfur
>a certain low cunning but a lack for higher thinking
Us Koreans are like the High Elves of Asia. Fair, tall, and grounded in the fine arts, just get on our level Viet. Not to mention we fucked up China thrice while you meekly bent over for Zhao's cock.
>>
>mfw am white and have made retarded self-hating mongs turn the thread into a race war
>meanwhile we just say "I'm white" and don't fight over something as retarded as being more asian

all of u are the fucking same(except for indians who are the bottom of the totem pole) get over it
>>
File: drama.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
drama.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>38419836
this thread is pretty much a pajeet thread. hur dur i get da white women. i hope all these DYELs kill themselves
>>
>>38419830
I'm chinese man, and your people ran crying to daddy China to protect you from the nips.
Koreans
>Vampire complexion
>twink body
>Your girls all look like bart kwan without plastic surgery
>K-pop is the only reason your relevant
>Kiss the gweilo's boots
>>
>>38419868
>implying you chinks did anything worthwhile to halt the nips' aggression.
We fought against the nips for eons while you sat back on your ass drinking from cat skulls and smoking opium like a degenerate that you are.
Chinks.
>smells like wet laundry
>unkempt
>either malnourished or fat as all hell
>women are uglier than the right side of my gook ass.
>shittiest dental hygiene
>shittiest fashion sense. chinks will take the towel I wiped my ass with, wear it over their heads, and call it high fashion.
>Seriously why do you chinks smell like complete dog shit? Wait I know! Honoring your ancestors by not showering, I see...
>Sneakiest backstabbers in existence. No integrity or honesty ever. History of treachery that still manifest til now. Your whole culture is rooted in deceit chink.
>Will jew you better than a jew.
>>
>>38419868
We may have kissed Uncle Sam but you fucks suckled Bong's teats, fondled Kaiser's balls, and sucked Nip's cock until you were asking for second. Even mongoloid trash fucked you back two centuries brother.
>>
I've fucked 31 girls and only one of them was Asian. White girls tend to go for me the most. I'd say a majority of them I was the first Asian guy they had been with.

A lot of girls like that I am pretty much hairless and have nice skin & hair. Of course there's girls that go for totally hairy bearded guys but they're dime a dozen.

I'm only half asian though so I just look somewhat 'exotic' to girls.

Downside is I'm 5'7" cause my mom is a tiny 4'11" chinese lady and my dad is 6'0" WASP.
>>
File: 1460001545963.jpg (40KB, 357x611px) Image search: [Google]
1460001545963.jpg
40KB, 357x611px
>>38407246
>>38407246
Asian guys rarely venture outside their own race. The ones who do are alphas and this attracts the hot non-Asian girls.

It's usually the ugly Asian girls that nobody wants and/or the self-hating Asian girls that think Asian culture is a patriarchy (literally me and every other Asian family I know had the mothers run shit) that end up with the ugly white guys that nobody wants. Plus, I'm pretty sure these white guys can't really tell Asians apart cuz they always think the ugly ones are hot lol (definitely not a meme)

Me and my other Asian friends actually joke how there's a certain look to white guys who date Asian girls.

> pale
> scrawny
> awkward looking face
> no style/nothing "cool" about them
But while they're lame-looking and ugly, they're never fat or consistently short lol
>>
File: CUCKEDbyanASIAN.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CUCKEDbyanASIAN.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>38407268
>>38407268
stay mad gweilo...women are literally attracted to strong jaws and small eyes
>>
File: banzz.jpg (44KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
banzz.jpg
44KB, 700x400px
>>38418261
>>38418261
100% not true. Having some European accent is BETTER for you to pull American girls. British accent? French accent? Italian accent? The mere sound makes girls wet.

Speaking as an Asian guy, the sounding like Pajeet or Chong Dong will kill your odds. Blame the media, not me.
>>
File: 1468396987135.jpg (291KB, 1300x812px) Image search: [Google]
1468396987135.jpg
291KB, 1300x812px
daily reminder to spread your seed because only asian men can make alpha halfies
>>
>>38415813
>>38417340
>>38419701
>>38419830
>>38419795
>>38419778
>>38419740
>>38419868
>>38419919
Can all of us Asians just be friends? Y'all know why blacks can get whatever they want? It's beacuse they fucking work together as a community. Petty shit like this will separate us Asian bros for decades to come.
>>
File: 1452902329969s.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1452902329969s.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>38420033

How to attract the non-brown asians girls?
>>
Just started but how do I get rid of rice from my diet. What should I replace it with?
>>
>>38418243
>honda element
are you me ?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3678x5076px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3678x5076px
>>38402929
How the fuck can I achieve this without roids? Cao looks like a fucking Eva
>>
>>38419919
Breh made you pay tribute, pummeled you into submission.
>still eating dogs
>Your language is a rip off of chinese and japanese sounds like someone banging on a Gong
>You fucks will sell your mother for a couple of Wons and you have the nerve to call us jews
>Itty bitty country come back when your country is bigger than the distance between fresno and stockton
>not even a real country for most of your history and you were passed around between the nips, chinese, and the mongols you mongrel dog.
>Korean BBQ is shit its practically northern chinese food.
>Atleast we don't spend all our life crippled in debt just to pay off the plastic surgery
>Your only accomplishment is clicking fast, and sucking anglo cock.
>>
>>38420071
Believe in yourself dude. I'm sure you already know what to do (be the most attractive you: lift, style, and charisma), so just do it.

>>38420090
You can't. He's roided out the gills.
>>
>>38420132
Dude I'm Chinese, and I still think you're too much. It's not a damn competition.
>>
>>38420147
because the poster obviously isn't chinese. welcome to 4chan
>>
>>38420147
>>38420132
Gook here. Tired of all this arguing, let's shake hands and agree to shit on our real enemy. The one who brutalized us in unspeakable ways and still has the audacity to not apologize for it, the one who is such a degenerate that they can't even fuck their own women but will settle for a nice pillow instead, the one who is so godless that they get off to child pornography and gore. The one who's so sexually and mentally repressed that they would go on a murderous axe spree in a heartbeat. You know who... say it with me now brothers!!
>>
File: 1453571292823.png (16KB, 630x620px) Image search: [Google]
1453571292823.png
16KB, 630x620px
>>38420139

Already lost like 11kg so far, only need to build muscles now.

Still, >Tfw white devil
>>
>>38420170
This. Sadly all the nip posters here are english teachers
>>
>>38405372
Native Americans originally came from Japan. Please stop ruining the whole thread pajeet.
>>
>>38419868
anything negative a chinese person says about another asian country is also true for china and usually 10x worse.
>>
>>38420132
>national inferiority complex: the post
>>
File: 1469182588286.png (397KB, 493x442px) Image search: [Google]
1469182588286.png
397KB, 493x442px
>>38403190
lolsoverywrong

First of all, there are 0 Asian males in Slavic and Slavonic countries. Second, they'll get beat up in an instant if they touch the women.

And third, weeb disease here is so, so low.
>>
>>38419830
> Koreans
> High elves

Don't forget baby dick size you kimchi
>>
>>38420338
>t. jealous chink with a 3 incher
>>
>>38420318
>there are 0 Asian males in Slavic and Slavonic countries
lol you're fucking retarded. eastern siberia is turning into china as we shitpost.
>>
Be honest. All else being equal, wouldn't you prefer to have a white gf/wife over an Asian gf/wife? If a white girl could speak your gook language and please your parents, you'd take her and would never look back on Asian girls.
>>
>>38420382
nah. as far as looks go i actually like broad asian moonfaces that look like they should be slanging mackerel at an open air fishmarket (like that nork weightlifter in rio with the gutsiest lift). and no white girl is going to have the same cultural affinities as me whether she speaks the language or not.
>>
>>38402929
>How's your success with non-Asian women?
Great, white and latina girls

>And success on Tinder?
Great, got a couple a dates when I did it for a bit

Then again I'm a happa, Japanese father French mother.

[spoiler] To be honest OP I've always wanted to date a Japanese girl, or at least a girl that's half east-asian and I never have. Shit sucks [/spoiler]
>>
>>38420518
> never dated an Asian woman

Self-hating, huh?
>>
>>38420382
It doesn't matter. Ehh unless it came down to 10/10s, I admit i would take a 10 white chick if she were like zooey deschanel with that raven black hair and blue eyes over any asian chick
>>
File: 1463985062716.jpg (62KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1463985062716.jpg
62KB, 428x410px
>>38420361

Oh shit. Totally forgot how huge Russia is and their demographics. Yeah, I agree on that part.

I'm mostly used to people talk about Slavic/Slavonic countries in the EU and Ukraine.
>>
To the azns that are doing PE, what are your methods for growing your dick? How has it been working out for you?
>>
>>38420530

so why not eurasian women with black hair and blue eyes?
>>
>>38420524
I haven't either. Just happened that way through social circles
>>
>>38420058
matthew degrood
oh shit yyc represent
>>
File: i'mbringinggynobackYEAH.jpg (67KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
i'mbringinggynobackYEAH.jpg
67KB, 960x960px
>>38402929
Rate me fkn white boizzzzaaaaaa
>>
>>38422018
your pectoral are strange
>>
>>38403101
>posts in a thread about asians trying their luck with other races
>posting about interracial relationships
>"i'd rather have a girl like me for me than like me because i'm asian"
>wants to date non-asian girls
kek
>>
>>38420033
You got that right

Accents are OP in terms of getting girls

>mfw was in sweden as a fit asian with an australian accent
>>
>>38422018
>nipples/10
>>
>>38422018

Good foundation, cut when you're ready.
>>
>>38419868
>Your girls all look like bart kwan without plastic surgery
kek
>>
>>38422018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkAqK4YW474
>>
6 ft 2 korean guy here

I attract thick girls mostly. White girls love me bc I'm naturally tan and built.

Currently bulking and hovering around 205lbs.

Even though I'm 100% korean, girls ask if I'm half bred.
>>
>>38420257
>came from Japan.
They are related to the Ainus, who were brown.
>>
>>38420058
I fapped to Kelly B. a handful of times
>dat facial abuse vid
>dat creampie and abuse vid
>>
>>38420012
That faggot got jacked in that video where he fucked a flabby blonde chick.
>>
>>38419795
Nigga Japan IS Chinese diaspora. Japanese were literally chinky abbos before the Chinese came in. Shit even the language was bought in by China
>inb4 butthurt bios and/or weeaboos
>>
File: pee_pee_.jpg (326KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pee_pee_.jpg
326KB, 1280x720px
Hi fellow yellows, what should I replace Rice with? I need to cut
>>
>>38422080
y? don't tell me you drank the koolaid that asian girls are exotic submissive sex machines (lol)
>>
>>38424861
>Tfw rice is the crux of my country's meals so on days I'm with my family I have to force myself to do cardio

Idk man
>>
>>38424927
Just pointing out your self-hating hypocrisy m8
>>
>>38424861
Less rice.
>>
>>38402929
> What's up Asian guys of /fit/! How's your success with non-Asian women?

> tfw qt fit Asian girl but Asian American guys would rather have that white pussy

;_;
>>
>>38416458
dingdingding
>>
>>38419701
>everywhere in dalycity
The Filipino community wanted a "Filipino Town" or something similar somewhere in the SoMA area of San Francisco back in the 60's but the city decided to make it an upscale business/residential area. So instead of a Filipino Town they did a Filipino City instead kek
>>
>>38425539
sparrow is that u?
>>
>>38426383
is sparrow asian? She has dem eyes but is brown
>>
>>38405296
Lmao this is why Japan needs to remilitarize and rerape korea, chinky-land and all you other jungle gooks.
Shinzo Abe is my nigga
>>
>>38405336
Mah nigga
>>
>>38405488
Kek sikhs are bro tier tho you c.uck
>>
>>38429666
>sikhs are bro tier
666 confirms meme.

have u ever even met a sikh? apparently having a unibrow and not wearing deodorant and also largely being autistic makes someone a bro to you; probably because you have so much in common
>>
>>38429755
Ahmed pls.
>>
>5'7"
>25"-ish vertical

I know all of you guys love basketball and are all manlets like me; anyone have tips on increasing vertical?

My only goal in life is to dunk on a 10 net, I can just barely on a 9' net although I haven't tried in a while
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 499x499px
>when you stand next an asian at the gym
>>
This morning when I was walking to the gym I accidentally stepped in a big pile of dogshit on the walk there. I was so pissed. When I got into the gym I took my shoe off and wiped it on the back of this dyel asian's shirt. He looked super pissed and said "WTF?!" I just looked at him and said "I accidentally stepped in dogshit and just rubbed it on your back" then walked away.

They're always so polite.
>>
>>38429958
This is one of the very few questions in which squats is actually an answer. Jonnie Candytoes for instance doesn't do any vertical jump work, is like 5'7" I think, and can dunk because he can squat like a monster.

Other than that, look up plyometric workouts.
>>
File: yeahumad.jpg (87KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
yeahumad.jpg
87KB, 960x958px
>>38407268
I'm fucking your sister

and I lift more than you

and better mobility
>>
>>38402929
Not really a bully but me and this Asian dyel at the gym play this little game. There's this dyel asian with a little dick who is so small it just pisses me off. Not really a bully but I have this prank I'll do to him sometimes. I watched him enter his combination into his combo lock a couple of times. Once I got his code, I'm off to the games. What I do is I wait until he grabs his towel and goes to shower. Then I'll take all of his clothes and walk out to my car and put them all in my trunk. I've done this so many times my trunk is full of like a weeks worth of dyel asian clothes. Next I walk back and find a spot to watch with a good view. Lol then he has to walk out of the lockerroom in just a towel and leave the gym through the lobby. Bonus points if he's late for work after an early morning session. I'm always out in the lobby sitting on the couch laughing my ass off when he comes out. I think he knows it's me because every time I'm always there laughing but he hasn't said shit to me. Guess he is a sore loser that he loses our game.
>>
>>38402929
Not really a bully but legitly got this dyel asian to wipe my ass for me.

>in gym lockerroom after legday about to take glorious post workout shit
>in walks one other person in lockerroom
>yup dyel asian
>take fake arm cast out of my locker
>put fake cast on arm
>go to stall to activate bankai
>hear dyel asian still in my gym lockerroom
>tell him I broke my arm and need someone to help me wipe
>he reluctantly agrees as I can be pretty convincing
>he kept gagging the whole time but didn't complain and does 10/10 job like he's done it before
>after he's done I stand up and thank him as I take the fake cast off and put it back in my locker
>"Haha you wipe me long time thanks jackie chan, you better be back here tomorrow at the same time to perform your duties."

Haven't seen him since.
>>
>>38420069
>blacks work together
kek, I suggest you open a history book on Africa, the Rwandan genocide is a good start.
>>
>>38429755
sikhs don't smell because they don't practice the same shit (pun intended) that indians do
>>
>>38430164
CHINKED
>>
>>38429958
How much do you squat? I recommend getting your 1 RM up 2x your bodyweight, I'm 5'8 and I started off with being able to graze the rim until I got my squat up to 315 at 69kg body weight to where I could get the middle of my index finger above the rim.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.