[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /fit/ ever been fitshamed? Pls tell us a story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 46

File: Screenshot_2016-06-25-19-58-22.jpg (123KB, 524x531px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-25-19-58-22.jpg
123KB, 524x531px
Has /fit/ ever been fitshamed? Pls tell us a story
>>
>>38398457
Only good compliments so far
>>
Not really, but I do get doubt in terms of the practicality of it. You'll get someone like "why do you lift weights, are you training for a sport? How do you have the time to weightlift?"

And it's a simple: "I lift 4 times a week for ~1 hour, 5 hours of out my week is nothing when some people spend that watching TV in one day, lifting keeps me strong and healthy and burns calories"
>>
Lost friends. They got jealous.
>>
I've found I only get shamed when it comes to diet. I always want to eat lunch alone because if I'm eating with coworkers someone will always comment on the fact that I always eat some variation of chicken/beef + rice + broccoli for lunch.

A lot of people also seem to have the mentality that preparing lunch instead of just buying fast food from someplace is something that doesn't happen beyond school. There are even people I work with who go to the gym regularly, 3 days a week or whatever, but they don't pay any mind to nutrition. Fucking normies, man.
>>
File: lydia44.jpg (43KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
lydia44.jpg
43KB, 640x425px
>>38398514
I hate it when people call going to the gym weightlifting. If i say that i do weightlifting / am a weightlifter, nobody understands
>>
One of my mates was in a bitter mood (He's a bit mental and I knew it wasn't banter) shit-talking me to some people who'd rather be somewhere else by the looks of them, saying how I was using lifting to compensate for something and tried to take the piss out of me by asking me "so what is it you're compensating for, is it over or under the table?". I poked him in the chest and said I only lifted so I'd have no problems carrying his drunk arse home every weekend when he gets too pissed to stand up straight and starts crying about his five years of wizardhood, the fuckin cunt. He called me a cheeky fuckin cunt, tipped his beer over my then brand new Pierre Balmain sneakers and walked out of the pub. I motioned for my other mates that it was alright and made as to go to the can to wipe my shoes clean, but snuck out the back route and bashed his fuckin face in and threw his faggot fuckin iPhone in the bushes.

Apart from that I haven't been fitshamed, and while lots of people think it's admirable, kinda like packing your own lunches instead of buying cafeteria food every day, but they're not too keen to do anything about it themselves.
>>
Only when I turn down empty calorie junk
Normies get buttmad everytime
>>
whenever someone asks me if I lift I always so no and end the conversation.
same thing if they ask me if I play videogames, I either tell them I play retarded casual shit (which I dont) or I tell them Iam not into those things.

Why do other people even ask me that shit. Its not like they care anyway? R-Right?
>>
>>38398681
I hope you're not proud of that shit. This is why we need more mental gains for fitizens.
>>
>>38398634
autism
>>
File: shoegaze meme cropped.png (142KB, 183x374px) Image search: [Google]
shoegaze meme cropped.png
142KB, 183x374px
>>38398457
I have a few

> be /mu/ and /fit/
> go to local concert one night alone because autism
> go to grab a beer at venue bar
> accidentally almost walk into a hipster qt on the way
> she shoves me and says 'GO CHUG A PROTEIN SHAKE'
> ok_wtf.gif
> scurries back to her lanklet skelly bf, who glares at me
> tfw skinnyfat hipster shitheads keep trying to mosh with me all night
> mfw I just wanted to see Nothing in peace

> used to be friends with a bunch of hipsters
> get /fit/
> they keep making snide comments to me about how I'm 'obsessed' or 'probably gay'
> 'chicken and rice AGAIN, anon? I'm glad I can live a little bit'
> we have a bad falling out after a girl gets involved
> tfw I've gained 20lbs and they're visibly intimidated every time I see them nowadays
>>
>>38399214
I'm sorry that you had to go through that anon. It seems like nerds and hipsters are mortal enemies of fit people.
>>
>>38399214
damn those are some icy fucking hipsters

you don't need em anon you're probably a solid dude

go get em
>>
>>38399214
they probably think communism isnt so bad, huh

youre probs a gr8 lad
>>
>>38399214
skinny hipster faggots will be jealous
>>
The only one that has fitshamed me was, no surprise here, an obese landwhale. Everyone else is constantly telling me how good I look since I started lifting and running.
>>
>>38399214
They were trying to initiate a threesome you silly willy
>>
Not much other than betas at parties asking chicks who would win in a fight.
I say I've done bjj for 7 years and 8 years karate before that, lol that backpedalling
>tfw I've done the karate but stopped ages ago and have only done 2 lessons of bjj last year

My cousins used to give me shit for lifting as well, talking about meathead bullshit, thinking they were clever with their arts degrees- until I got into med school.
>>
File: happy pepe.jpg (52KB, 637x480px) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
52KB, 637x480px
>>38399241
>>38399244
>>38399253
>>38399262

t-thanks anons

if there's one thing I've learned since it's that /fit/bros are the best bros you'll ever have
>>
Kind of? Recently acquired my first semi serious gf, and people that I don't know but she knows keep telling her to watch out for me because I seem like a playboy since I'm /fit/ and attractive kek
>>
>>38399214
lol my friends and I hang around a lot of the same places as hipsters, they're all weak inside and out. We've been to shows where literally nobody dances cause they got their beer in their hand. I'm glad I have good friends.

>>tfw skinnyfat hipster shitheads keep trying to mosh with me all night
Moshing with indie kids is hilarious once you've built some strength.
>>
>>38399119
cox_realises.jpg
>>
My friends are just jealous and are like well i just like to live.

Like i always set my alarm at 8 o clock even during holidays just so i keep my normal routine. Then by 9.45 i am in the gym untill 11.45. However my friends are like why are you not coming online at 1 in the middle of the night.
And they keep saying yea you are not living a happy and healthy live style while i am in the best shape i have ever been.

They are still my friends however they are just jealous. I have this friend who is really obese but i have been motivating him and getting to lose weight. So i don't really care i helped somebody get the right lifestyle.
>>
>gf loves my fit body
>gets mad because i spend so much time in the gym
Sort of i guess, but i just brush it off as women logic, shes nice modt of the time
>>
>>38398457
>Anon doesn't want to eat the birthday cake for xs birthday? He's too worried about the extra calories and doesn't want to get fat?
>He must be gay, he already looks fit so he doesn't need to diet anyway

Every few weeks in the office. Never to my face. But they did say it to my office smash piece. She never told them she was quite sure I loved pussy and hit hers all the time.
>>
I have been called anorexic by my mom and her 320lb Co worker at 18%bf. Does that count?
>>
>>38399649
yeah it's true. Ever been to an emo revival show? If you have biceps larger than 12'' expect everyone to be lowkey scared of you

> hipster qts mirin
> nu-males giving you a wide berth
>>
>>38399743
Just eat the fucking cake man. This is why "fit" people are considered freaks.

You're gonna burn that shit off instantly anyway. Only way you gonna have a problem is if you start eating a shit diet like the rest of them.

Why be attractive if you can't enjoy a fucking birthday cake and thereby making yourself some unattractive freak with a nice body?
>>
>>38399789
>emo revival show
oh god, I never want to be at one of those again. All the dudes looked super uncomfortable, I kept wondering why they were even there.

I have a friend who's always the one assembling us to go to local shows. I've learned to do a Youtube search for any new band she wants us to see, just to know what to expect of the crowds.
>>
>>38399835
Why waste calories on some shitty fucking birthday cake for someone who already talks behind your back though
>>
>>38399835
Speaking the truth, don't be autistic and eat the fucking cake
>>
>>38399835
because it's never "just one piece of cake" It's a birthday every week, and "ooh, Agnes made brownies!" and "my daughter Skyler is selling girl scout cookies" and "my son Skylar is selling chocolate to raise money to take his Quidditch team to regionals"

If you don't nip it in the bud, next thing you know you're drinking a Trenta Mocha Frappucino every day and bitching about Stacey comes to work in jogging tights and changes in the bathroom, she's just showing off her tiny ass, let's see how thin she is after three kids.
>>
>>38399930

Nope, it's just that single piece of cake.

Fucking autist
>>
>>38398457
Yesterday I got called a "white privileged rapist with no respect", because I happen to be a skilled (white) swimmer...

I mean that's not the typical fit-shaming but still....wtf this was someone who I've known for 15+ years

Fuck Ryan lochte and Brock Turner
>>
>not eating occasional free cake
Y'all a buncha girls
>>
>>38399930

why you just don't say you have diabetes or something
>>
>>38399959
>..wtf this was someone who I've known for 15+ years
kekekek, was this a guy, a girl? white, brown, black? how old? etc..... provide more info please.
>>
>>38399959
She wants to fuck.
>>
>>38399938
Are you dumb? You work at a place for more than one day. Every birthday gets a cake. It's multiple pieces of cake.
>>
>>38400010

Nope. I work at a female majority environ (luckily all hard salespeople and managers are men), of course there's dumb shit like that all the time. I just have a slice of something they bring occasionally.
>>
>>38398600

>be me
>work at a Wal-Mart in the Ozarks
>every coworker older than their mid-twenties is overweight or obese
>their diets consist predominantly of microwavable meals, candy, and soda
>I'm literally the only employee who eats real food (nuts, beans, fresh fruit and leafy greens...)

>haven't gone a single day without someone making fun of my food

You said it, man: fucking normies.
>>
>>38399930
Kek
>>
>>38399930
You sound like the kind of person who eats chicken and rice on family gatherings during holidays
>>
just tell people you don't like sweet foods. or get a job that won't have stupid/fat female coworkers (hint: stem)
>>
>>38399959
lmfao, phelps is that you?
>>
>>38399985
a white female age 35 started it
>then she took it to Facebook
>Found out from friend and logged on to my defunct account
>found about 50 people agreeing with her talking about how I and other white swimmers have probably have either raped or harassed "minorities" before
>fortunately my reasonable/non-idiot swim team mates chimed in
>(80% non-white and probably 50% female)

>fuck is this world coming too.
>>
>>38399765
No because you're fat. You have to be /fit to be fitshamed
>>
>>38400216
How did this argument start though? Obviously she's crazy, but something happened to start it.
>>
>>38398540
this so much
>>
>>38400216
western civs erupt to civil war when
>>
>>38400216
what in the fuck? I was thinking maybe she is just jealous and wants the D, but is she insane?
>>
>>38399835
Fuck you. I don't even like how cake tastes. Literally one bite is all I care for if I want some, any more tastes disgusting because my taste buds are not numb to sugar. It's like telling someone who likes beer to shut up and drink ever clear because it's not a big deal.
>>
>>38398457
>>>38399743
>Just eat the fucking cake man. This is why "fit" people are considered freaks.
>
>You're gonna burn that shit off instantly anyway. Only way you gonna have a problem is if you start eating a shit diet like the rest of them.
>
>Why be attractive if you can't enjoy a fucking birthday cake and thereby making yourself some unattractive freak with a nice body?

Because paleo and shit like that m8. It's called being on a strict diet.
>>
>>38399835
If u eat it you will still be bothered
>"Oh look, mr health is eating cake, blablabla"
>"what are u doing, that has oil (or other stupid stuff that the cake doesn't even have), u shouldn't eat that (in an ironic way)
>>
>>38399938
>It's just a single piece of cake
>Every few weeks
>It's just a few whole cakes a year
>Why can't I be skinny?
>>
>>38400112
there is literally nothing wrong with this
>>
>>38400357
Also this
>>
>>38400256
Just Headed to the pool and she said something about how most swimmers where like that "at least the white ones".
(i had my swim shit with me.)

I took that moment to condemn their (lochte and Turners) actions and say the problem with our county is that we judge entire groups of people based on the actions of a few regardless of what demographic they are.
Of course if I'm white and male I cannot possible understand the issues in America.
>>
>>38398457

does it count that there are hardly any garment sizes that fit me? i feel like most the shit i buy needs tailoring because anything that'll fit my shoulders will fly around my midsection like a fucking dress

i mean, if the 9XL-people can complain about not finding clothes, so can i, right?
>>
>>38400396
I mean it sounds pretty "prepared" but lets face it. I've been thinking about how i can reply to this kind of shit for a while, so the answer was pretty much memorized.
>>
File: burbery-chav.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
burbery-chav.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>38398681
Oi mate dad right mental sound like a right cunt innit
>>
>>38399930
That was true poetry anon
>>
File: 472727.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
472727.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>38398681
>being this mentally unstable

you sure showed him freak
>>
>>38399959
>>38400216

A piece from the article she used as a "source" while i agree that the two swimmers mentioned are pieces of shit, the assumptions made are fucking stupid.

"Despite evidence of the act of vandalism that triggered the confrontation between the security guard and the staff at the petrol station, who wanted to be compensated for the damage from the swimmers, Lochte failed to acknowledge the original crime, nor apologize for the act of vandalism itself. He merely apologized for not being “more candid.” This euphemism for lying is further evidence that white males who swim do not know how to behave outside the natatorium."

"Rather than admit that he had commited rape, in his statement to the judge, Turner blamed his actions on having consumed too much alcohol. As he explained to the presiding judge: “I want to demolish the assumption that drinking and partying are what make up a college lifestyle. I made a mistake, I drank too much, and my decisions hurt someone.”

Some have speculated that white males are taught that their athletic prowess, especially in the swimming pool where endorsements may earn them millions of dollars, is a more important aspect of their lives to develop and should take precedence over their college educations. It has been suggested that the white community needs to come to grips with the messages that are being conveyed to its young men regarding their abilities as swimmers when they should be being taught valuable skills that will make them productive citizens."
>>
File: 1374995681764.jpg (183KB, 630x910px) Image search: [Google]
1374995681764.jpg
183KB, 630x910px
>>38398738
Are you kidding me? I think he handled that great (assuming it actually happened).
> Sharp witted, kept cool in front of others
> Delivered just retribution for unwarranted disrespect towards himself WITHOUT (this is the most important of all) involving others into the fight
> Fuck iPhones, he did his buddy a favor
>>
>>38400424
same here. Also my dad telling me I'm too big.
>>
>>38398457
>work for some museum in liberal city
>literally every person that is hired is either female, weak numale, gay male, or mtf tranny
>dyel as fuck by fit standards, but some modicum of muscle, also still chubby as fuck
>only one there who seems to be okay with being masculine to some degree
>girls either don't like me because of the masculinity (lol feminism), or fucking love me and almost always have a huge crush on me (normal girls)
>guys generally think i'm cool as shit with the exception of one or two who fake their masculinity to try and one up me in front of girls (even though i have a gf and could care less)
>tranny has enough problems of it's own to give much of a fuck, but generally hides from me
>was told by one of my female bosses that i apparently enjoy flaunting my machismo, as if to knock me down a peg
>this is the same boss that has previously drunkenly made out with me twice and threw her titties in my face then told her boyfriend when she couldn't keep it a secret because she was freaking out too much

dude i don't even know how to feel. i personally feel like i'm the most normal out of all these millennial faggots i work with but definitely feel like the odd one out most of the time.

>was also apparently voted best ass by normal girls

strange feel. i don't think I'm that much of a looker.
>>
File: 1469906891218.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1469906891218.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
>>38399835
>eat clean for a while
>eat something unclean (cake)
>diarrhea an hour later
every time
>>
>>38400584
Shit brehs I'm a high school swimmer wanting to continue at uni, is there really much of a stigma?
>>
>>38401061
Sweet. I hardly shit on paleo. My kids birthday in two days, I'll eat some cake and hopefully i can shit a few pounds out.
>>
>>38401061
I don't know about shits, but I've massively cut down sugar.
Had a twix bar on a whim one day and had a sugar crash so hard. I honestly can't remember the last time I felt that low.
I just try to avoid sugar as much as possible or at least try to have it in a way that it won't lead me to feel so sluggish that standing up feels miserable.

And to think that some fatties go through life doing that shit. pls no
>>
>>38399739
Why does she go with you?
>>
File: Vomit_Cake.jpg (18KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit_Cake.jpg
18KB, 480x269px
>>38399835
>>38399923

All those people talking about eating cake when there's idubbbz in OP's picture
>triggered
>>
>>38401260
I go without sugar all the time then sugarbomb occasionally with a shake or something. I've never felt any kind of sugar crush. Plenty of people can handle sugar just fine.
>>
>>38401272
Doesn't*
>>
>>38398457
I feel like my ex does it alot. Always mentioning how I shouldn't get "too big" and how she wants to feed me cake. Girls are wack man
>>
>>38399835
>You're gonna burn that shit off instantly anyway
fuck off you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>38399214
/mu/ and /fit/ here as well. you don't need'em. you're doing great. keep it up
>>
>>38400584
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/the-way-americans-treat-lochte-compared-to-how-they-treat-gabby-douglas-is-why-trump-is-still-at-40/

the story if anyone cares.
Please don't turn this into a politics thread. lets just get upset at the racist that wrote it.
>>
>>38398600
learn to make japanese rice balls with meat filling you fucking pleb
>>
File: 1469254889607.jpg (277KB, 324x632px) Image search: [Google]
1469254889607.jpg
277KB, 324x632px
>>38399214
It is alright breh. You are a tier above them. It is their unconscious being jealous of you for leaving humanity behind and there inability to do the same.
>>
>>38400375
kek, had the same thing happen to me
>why you eating so much rice, don't you know it has carbs
I just find it funny
>>
File: image.png (485KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
485KB, 460x628px
>>38400375
This is exactly what happened to me. You can never win if you're fitter/healthier than they are, they just want you to give up ans become indifferent toward your body like they are.

I still get in on the bbq breakfasts and pub lunches at my work every now and then (the oil/gas worker version of birthday cake) but I use them as a cheat meal to reward myself
>>
>>38400926
Couldn't care less*
>>
>>38402204
T. Autist
>>
>>38402204
No one could care less about your autism.
>>
>>38399253
but it isnt that bad
>>
>>38400216
Me, I'd talk to a lawyer and take everything she has for slander. There's got to be some law degreed weasel willig to drag her ass to court.
>>
>>38399705
Just dont let what they said get to your head. They probably dont even get laid
>>
>>38399649
Oldfag leftie here. WTF happened to the alt scene? Why is it such a cesspool of unfit bodies nowadays? Back in the mid 2000s a lot of the guys you would meet at hardcore/metalcore shows were kinda buff, looked like they could windmill your head clean off in the mosh pit. Same for the girls. Crazy-colored hair and tattoos were often worn by hot girls. Sure, mentally unstable but hot. Lots of anti-consumerism 'I don't drink coke for political reasons' types ...
>>
>>38402497
Couldn't care less*
>>
>>38402467
>>38402497
americans detected
youre fucking thick
>>
>>38399835
Fuck off mate. It's an attitude towards life. Those who say "live a little!" Are also those who drink every weekend and party doing nothing with their lives bc yolo. Improving yourself is living and eating something that consists of sugar and butter isn't helping me with that.
>>
>>38398457
Why is that guys hairstyle so weird OP??

it's like his head is growing in two different directions but is leaving out the top part
>>
>>38402701
I've been wondering the same thing. I used to hang out with the type of people you described, that was always what the alt/left was. In fact I often forget that it's not really what the "left-scene" is anymore. It's really disorientating how much it changed in such a relatively short period of time t-b-h.
Lefties back then hated fatties because they were the epitome of American consumerism.
>>
>>38398681
Fuck these losers saying your a cunt.
I mean you are a cunt but your cunt "friend" deserved it.
Clearly he was having a bad time and you might have just asked him whats up and take him under your wing.
But in saying that fuck him, I'm glad you bashed him for being a jealous cunt.
>>
>>38402701
They had grunge and rock and TV that was available to them to imitate. When media went full PC, those who built their identity around the entertainment they watched changed with it. Now the lifestyle they use to mimic is seen as toxic so they jumped onto the skinny fat hipster meme. Or grew into traditional family roles or got tossed aside and hide amongst their own.
>>
File: 1468758453302.jpg (16KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468758453302.jpg
16KB, 240x250px
> be visiting brother and his wife, staying with them for a month during vacations
> brother is a doctor
> his wife graduated on Law on a shitty college but never worked a job, she spends her entire days playing with her dog at home because she's afraid of being outside unaccompanied
> she rarely leaves the house
> she's a shit
> during my month-long visit I regularly take time to do SOME kind of exercise because my chronic pains flare up if I go two days without exercise
> she starts saying I'm obsessed and that I'm a meat head
> if I'm not wearing long-sleeved shirts she'll say I'm showing off my gains
> eventually she notices how much I eat and that I don't get fat, gets jealous
> starts criticizing my cooking which she loved before
> mfw
> that's why I don't often visit my brother
> it's a pity, I fucking love spending time with him and he's trying to get fit too
> going to the gym with him is so comfy and we both get mad gains
>>
>be /tg/ and /fit/
>pretty much all the time
>>
>>38403076
My gaming group is pretty /fit/ or at least respect fitness. Our usual GM is a physical therapist at a huge university football program, and there's two former army infantrymen in our group too, so no one besides a single r9k NEET shut in is unfit, and he knows not to say anything too autistic.
>>
My fat step sister, who is 27 living with my dad and step mom, is 5'5" about 250lbs. I stay there some weekends and she walks into the kitchen as I'm fixing some eggs and oats before my morning jog.
>omg anon you're getting so thin, I hope you're not going too far

I'm a recovering fatty, and she didnt see me for about 5 years. I went from a fat kid to being a pretty fit adult, going to local uni. Benching 2pl8 and visible abs. She makes snide comments from time to time when she sees me.
She's been going to a gym for about a year since moving back home and "trying to lose weight," meanwhile the fridge is full of bullshit cakes and sodas and she brings home fast food almost daily. My dad was clearly expressed his overwhelming dislike for her, but she's an utter failure and pushing her out would leave her homeless.
>>
>>38398600
desu senpai I would shame you for that lunch too. It's like you fuckers think that chicken, rice and broccoli are the only healthy foods available.
>>
>>38398457
>fitshamed

Be me
Fat late 20s, rich, career is legit
Young girls wont even look at me
>>
>>38402799
Simple, the left scene was invaded by normies. It's a process that started with the fucking hippies, only now the transformation is complete.

Same thing is happening to the right albeit at a much slower pace due to it being, well, conservative.

Soon it will be bronitastic aids skirlex doppelgangers vs khv, pimple faced ubermenschen.
>>
>>38398681
>It's appropriate to respond to verbal attacks with physical attacks

Spoken like a true nigger!
>>
>>38399959
Fucking kek you are tho
>>
>>38398681
If you don't mature past the 12th grade you're going to either get slammed in to the ground by someone who knows what they're doing or put in prison. How fucking stupid can you get
>>
>>38403154
Not with my actual group, but when I get to the flgs and find a pickup game there is a pretty good chance.
>>
File: 1453941016614.jpg (26KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1453941016614.jpg
26KB, 499x499px
>>38403891
>ruining a friend's personal property
>verbal attack
ebin famalam
>>
>>38403957
Missed that part, nvm
>>
>>38403990
>Comments on a post
>Hasn't read the whole thing

4chan
>>
>>38398540
REEEEEEEEEEE THIS
>>
>>38402762
he needed a haircut kek
>>
>>38398457
>you are so obsessed anon
>why are you working so much
>you arent even that muscular

Same girl did lots of drugs. Smae girls struggled so much to lose weight - even some weird ass pills. Fuck you sarah.
>>
>>38403957
If you're mates with someone you would fuck up for a pair of shoes then you suck at choosing friends or are a nigger.
>>
File: 1470110979197.jpg (55KB, 638x546px) Image search: [Google]
1470110979197.jpg
55KB, 638x546px
>>38404282
Did you not read it?
>>
>>38398681
>Pierre Balmain
you are a faggot
>that story
you are a mental fucking faggot
>>
>>38404302
Yeah I get it, his friends an insecure cunt. But what the fuck is he doing being friends with someone like that for years? He must be a fucking horrible judge of character. Plus, if you were enough of an idiot to be friends with someone like that for years you can at least not bash his head in for a pair of shoes. Unless if by "bashed his head in" he meant give him a black eye or something.
>>
>>38403780
it's tasty, cheap, and convenient.
>>
>>38404339
>google Pierre Balmain sneakers.
Holy fucking shit, not only is that guy a nigger but also a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>38401811
You got a recipe senpai?
>>
>>38400216
Judging by your posts you are 30+, and on a swim team.

You know not to many people fit into that category Micheal.
>>
>>38403798
If only there was something you could lift to get girls
>>
>>38404346
This is the dude who tells girls they shouldn't report their rapist friend because it was their fault for misjudging their character
>>
>>38404552
>getting raped.
>having beer spilled on your faggy sneakers.
You know, not having a sense of perspective is the tell-tale of someone who does shit like that.
>>
>>38404382
So a niggerfaggot?
>>
File: 20160818_124231.png (245KB, 548x376px) Image search: [Google]
20160818_124231.png
245KB, 548x376px
>>38403076
>tfw GM for normies exclusively

Normies are almost without exception better players than /tg/ goers, and every month I seem to find more and more regular people who think it's cool and want to play as well.

Literally fucked a girl I met at a club last week because of dungeons and dragons
>>
>>38398711
Honestly why don't you? Some people might be genuinely interested
>>
File: 1467399434338.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1467399434338.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>38403891
he violated the NAP
>>
>>38400428
>>38400396
all that needs to be said is "that's incredibly racist and sexist"
>>
>>38405266

The man's shoes were beer'd. The assailant is luck the victim didn't use a recreational nuke as a measured and appropriate response.
>>
File: 1452542581369.png (325KB, 941x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1452542581369.png
325KB, 941x1021px
How do make comebacks whenever someone tries to belittle me or attack my ego?

All this muscle still hasn't fixed the fact that I'm a huge softie. In fact, it's made me a larger target.
>>
>>38405304
Gotta beat them to it. I spend most of my time making self depreciating jokes. And I tell you, the pussy couldn't be more non existent.
>>
>>38405304
become more witty. it is trainable. learn from those more witty than you
>>
>>38399968
can confirm this would work, I'm diabetic and eat whatever the fuck I want but uneducated people don't understand what diabetes actually is so they think I have to watch sugar intake
>>
>>38405304

Read some Oscar Wilde.
>>
>>38405470

if you have type 2 you should be watching what you're eating.

if you're eating whatever you want you're just exasperating your condition, literally speeding it up to the point where you're 100% insulin dependent t2dm.

even if you're prediabetic t2dm you can STOP yourself getting t2dm by just changing your fucking diet.
>>
File: 1471040338834.jpg (58KB, 474x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471040338834.jpg
58KB, 474x315px
>>38402522
You're right. It's fucking horrible.
>>
>>38405539
I've got Type 1, I can literally eat anything I want so long as I give myself the correct dosage of insulin, no negative health effects
>>
>>38403056
hopefully he is going to divorce her soon
>>
>>38399961
>Eating shit food at any time
>not being confident enough to say no
>even liking cake

If you actually eat clean, highly processed shit tier food loaded with sugar tastes like shit and makes you feel like shit. All you plebs that keep talking down on those of us that actually enjoy eating right and feeling healthy are weak willed beta faggots cucked into following a shit tradition of celebrating another year of life by eating cake. Wtf even? Are you 5? Grow up
>>
>>38405642
>If you actually eat clean, highly processed shit tier food loaded with sugar tastes like shit
This. I had hot dogs for the first time in 6 months last week: I thought a filling was leaking something or the pan was contaminated with acetone, shit tasted unbearable. The same for some processed salami I ate yesterday.
>>
>>38398540
This

And I also decided to leave my friends behind because they hold me back. They intentionally try to sabotage everything i do because to them it's all a competition.

Friendless now and it's fine.
>>
Dunno about 'fitshamed' but eating healthy around workmates has become exhausting.

My job takes me around a lot of branches of the company I work for and wherever I am I go and buy veges and make a salad in a plastic box before work. It's good for health reasons and also since I don't know where I'll be working week by week who knows what food outlets are nearby if any.

Every single day there's someone new in the staff room asking why I'm eating so healthy and they say all this shit about how they wish they could. To all these people, eating raw veges with some oil and tuna or chicken is out of this fucking world.

I have been doing this job for 2 years and I am going to resign because of this. I feel so misanthropic seeing every single person in every part of the country eating shit and coming to me with the same shitty attitude. Other than this I love my job but it's too much.

I want to move into the mountains and grow vegetables and hunt for meat.
>>
File: TooHer.jpg (63KB, 783x720px) Image search: [Google]
TooHer.jpg
63KB, 783x720px
>>38405726

Started getting fit. Only friend in the world starts making fun of me for being able to do "strong things" at his new cabin. I do a shit ton of handyman work for him (for free as he's my friend).

SUDDENLY: He takes all his other friends to the cabin every weekend. I never even get an invite. He only calls me mid-week to go to dollar drink nights at the bar and has me drive and tells me about his trips to the cabin with his other friends.

Still never invites me back to the cabin.

I start realizing he only wants me around when his other friends aren't around. I'm just his fucking "rainy day" friend.

We were medics together. Served for years in a shitty city, we had a brotherhood.

He burned our friendship because I bettered myself. My goddamned brother in arms burned me.

I'm hurt, insulted and betrayed. It fucking hurts worse than my last gf leaving me.
>>
By my wife

Everyday

>feels bad man
>>
>>38399930
This is so literally fucking true. Anyone who calls this post autistic is literally too autistic to have ever worked in an office.
There's even a fucking Seinfeld about it.

>>38400375
This too.
>>
File: DeyDYNG[1].jpg (137KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
DeyDYNG[1].jpg
137KB, 1200x799px
>>38405998
That's fucking awful, bro. Spouses have to support each other, encourage one another to be better.

Tell more, slim. Been married 8 years and learned how to keep my wife in line, may have some tips.
>>
File: 1454656516066.jpg (19KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
1454656516066.jpg
19KB, 238x276px
>>38398457

> People at work talking about lifting
> Guy bragging about deadlifting 2 plates
> Some girl says her sister can deadlift 2 plates
> Argument starts because "that's not possible that's olympic strength for a girl"
> I'm triggered so a put my headphones in and continue writing shitty code
> Tap on the shoulder
> "Anon how much do you deadlift? You could do 225 easily right?"
> "Oh yeah I go pretty heavy, good job on hitting 225 man that's solid"
> Try to go back to work
> "How much????? What's your max"
> Everyone staring at me
> "I've done 675 in the gym and 640 in competition"
> LOL WHATS EVEN THE POINT HAHAH WHATS THE POINT OF LIFTING THAT HEAVY HAVE YOU EVER HAD HEMORRHOIDS HAHAHAH YOU WILL PROBABLY GET HEMORRHOIDS ARENT YOU SCARED OF FUCKING UP YOUR BACK? I WOULD SHIT MYSELF AT THAT WEIGHT HAVE YOU EVER SHIT YOURSELF? LOL. POWERLIFTERS DIE IN THEIR 30'S BECAUSE OF ROIDS YOUR BACK IS GOING TO BE FUCKED WHEN YOU'RE OLDER. IT'S REALLY COOL BUT I DON'T SEE THE POINT WHY NOT DO FUNCTIONAL THINGS, I TRAIN FOR SURVIVAL LOL YOU'D BE TOO BIG IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, WHEN DO YOU NEED TO PICK UP 600 POUNDS IN REAL LIFE THOUGH IT'S STRONG BUT I'D RATHER BE ABLE TO CLIMB AND RUN FASTER

Please stop. I don't give a shit about a zombie apocalypse it's never going to happen I'm just having fun trying to lift things.
>>
>>38406168
>>38405998
>spouses have to support

BAHWAHAHAHAHA

Women are not there for support. Time to take that bitter old red pill. You're either a man or she's fucking Chad.
>>
>>38406185
I can't believe people go through life thinking like this. Find a good woman, be direct, set expectations, don't take her shit, be a good man. It's not that hard. I guarantee you I'm no Chad but women really aren't some unfathomable enigma. They're just weak-minded and irrational.

Literally every "cuck cuck cuck red pill red pill" I've met has been maladjusted and passive aggressive or overly frou froup around women. They don't want your bullshit any more than you want theirs.

But please, tell me more about how Chad and Tyrone are banging my wife. I know it's all you have going for you.
>>
>>38405918

I know that feel man, a little too well.

Had 2 best friends all through high school and 3 years after, ride or die niggas and in the presence of each other we felt like super heroes, like nobody could fucking touch us. I loved these guys as brothers, would take a bullet for either of them.

Time goes on, they start hanging out behind my back and I too became that rainy day friend. Did not feel good, mainly because I can usually feel when there's a rift between me and another person. With these guys, it was a complete sneak. I'd have never of guessed it, but I'd be on the backburner if there original plans fell through.

Did not feel good mane.
>>
>>38400926
any tips on being hired at a museum
english and art history double major and valedictorian
>>
File: SEX.gif (918KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
SEX.gif
918KB, 500x281px
>>38406170
>i train for survival
what even is this horseshit, do they fucking live in the woods with no electricity and hunt/gather? fuck this
>>
>>38403056
You cant take a woman to the gym unless she's dedicated. Never take a woman to the gym you will not make gains. They complain about the exercise, how it looks stupid, it hurts, or they'll give and want to leave in the first 15 minutes.
>>
>>38405877
bro fuck your cunty coworkers! Just keep eating what your eating and change the subject. For people that don't fit its skeptical and mystical. use your job to save up to a better lifestyle.
>>
>>38400926
>twinks and trannies on tap
What museum bruh?
>>
>>38401272
Do guys get upset that the gf doesn't go with them?
>>
>>38406170

>bragging about 225

I've been training six months and my best deadlift is 308, office workers really are the low end of humanity.

>675 in gym

Genuinely impressed, keep at it famalam.
>>
>>38398681
Way to sink to his level, dude.
>>
>>38399705
There's a lot of sweet gaming going on at 1 in the middle of the night, anon. You're missing out.
>>
>>38406487
You're good you fucking tryhard
>>
>recently lost my job
>recently got another one, but significantly more shitty, as a lawn worker
>working on this lawn, it's like 90+ degrees out
>take my top off and keep working
>look up and see the owner of the (fuckhuge) house walking towards me, he's fat and middle aged
>starts bitching at me for working shirtless and tells me his wife wants me to leave (I'm pretty sure I saw a lady staring from the window)
>dude its hot as fuck what do you expect
>tell him to fuck off and let me continue working
>he shoves me, hard
>you want to try that again you fat motherfucker
>he pushes me again
>I pull the hug by his polo and throw him into a hug pile of fresh dirt
>get fired the next day
>>
>>38399930
This is the truth. Maybe it's cause I have low willpower/impulse control, but I've found it easier to avoid unhealthy good altogether than to take a little bit now and then. If I'm willing to give in for a good reason, then I'm willing to give in for a bad one. Of I never give in I don't have a problem.
>>
>>38398457
Not really. People mostly compliment me on my efforts and results.

My mom laughs at me whenever I stay with my parents because I am so particular with what I eat, but that's about it.
>>
Most of my friends have been supportive but the relentless outpouring of bullshit kills me.

>you don't need muscle for sprinting, look at mo farah (UK 10,000 metre gold medalist)

>"oh I couldn't do legs today someone was on the squat rack, so I done chest instead"

>"I'm gonna do high reps with low weight to burn off more fat" (same person who is trying to build mass)

Women are generally the worst, I can accept the bro-science because let's face it, just about any routine is gonna do you good for the first few months anyway, but women all seem to think they have the Instagram-ready body, but it's just hidden under layers of fat, they can't accept that if they lose weight without doing any muscular training, they'll just be all flat and loose, they think their legs and ass will naturally tighten up and get all firm and shapely, they deserve to be fucking fat.
>>
>>38407108
Don't take this the wrong way but playing this in my head made me chuckle and grin. Well done, i hope you got/get another job.
>>
>>38406170
>675 diddly
That's srs bznss anon.
I wish my bench was half of that.
>>
>>38407108
why the fuck would you think its appropriate to work shirtless in front of your client? You will never hold a job
>>
>>38406170
675 is pretty sick dude. Respekt. I don't see the point though, it's not like you ever need to lift that much.
No but seriously, i'm on SS and even I get triggered by people like those you mentioned. I have a super /fit/ friend and i never understood what you big bois had to deal with until i hung around with him.
>>
>>38399930
just tell them you are lactose intolerant you fucking faggot
>>
>>38407178
>working a fucking lawn
>in 90+ degreez
>dress code
wat
>>
>>38407178
its yardwork who gives a shit
>>
>>38407066
dunno senpai, I get plenty of gaming during the evening, usually no less than 5h of gaming each work day, lifting works like a break between games (LoL scrub here)
>>
closest i come is just other friends bagging any routine not theirs because if they don't do it, it must be shit. the worst is agreeing to go to the gym with them and being drawn into 45 minute dedicated arms days

fuck me they are boring and unfulfilling for me
>>
>>38400043
just flex that bicep when eating senpai
>>
File: 138648127321983.jpg (140KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
138648127321983.jpg
140KB, 618x618px
>>38399930
>bitching about Stacey comes to work in jogging tights and changes in the bathroom, she's just showing off her tiny ass, let's see how thin she is after three kids
kek it's true, it's all true. Fucking office working
>>
>>38402522
>supporting redistribution of gains

disgusting
>>
>>38405918
I know the feel senpai, nowadays I try not to get close to people.
>>
>>38407260
>supporting not being able to keep the all the gains you get from your lifting
>>
>>38407210
Alright then, you're free to go.
>>
>>38404829
>Literally fucked a girl I met at a club last week because of dungeons and dragons

There'd better be a story to this...
>>
>>38405271
You can't be racist or sexist against white males, didn't you know?
>>
>>38405304

>>38405304
>Fatass says "That protein powder is steroids!"
>Reply, after looking them up and down, 'And you're an example of healthy living."

She sulked away and never talked to me again at that job.
>>
I always thought that /fit/ is the gayest board on chan.
...and this thread shows it.
>>
>>38406492
It means they bought a tacticool pack and have it loaded with MREs.
>>
File: saddest pepe.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
saddest pepe.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>38405918
That's some sad shit brah, the only hope for your former brotherhood is if you cut him out of your life and when asked why tell the truth. If the man who was your brother is still left in him he will apologize, maybe not immediately but he will.
>>
>>38399930
anon youre gonna go far, based /fit/bro
>>
>>38399214
sup fellow /fit/ shoegaze fag
>>
>>38406890
Yeah, now I know that. My brother routinely takes her to the gym and all she does is low intensity cardio while talking with whoever's nearby.
Fortunately I'm a faggot and all I want is a /fit/ bf with whom I can lift heavy shit
>>
>>38398457
>Fortunately I'm a faggot and all I want is a /fit/ bf with whom I can lift heavy shit

The more I lurk /fit/ the more I wish I was bisexual.
>>
>>38408532
This was meant to (you)
>>38408324
>>
File: 1463513106732.jpg (69KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463513106732.jpg
69KB, 450x450px
>>38398681
>beating up a mentally unstable person
>feeling alpha
seriously kill yourself
>>
>>38401061
I don't get diarrhea but when I have a cheat meal my shits come out the consistency of peanut butter and destroy the toilet. Its fucking nasy man
>>
>>38403076
Im forever gm and the only member of the group who works out.
Feels pretty fucking neato
>>
>>38401527
>/mu/
kys faggot
>>
File: 1471614629514-pol.jpg (154KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1471614629514-pol.jpg
154KB, 945x1500px
>>38405918
>I'm hurt, insulted and betrayed. It fucking hurts worse than my last gf leaving me.
>>
>>38398681
>>He's a bit mental
>proceed by being mental yourself
You're just a stupid cunt.
>>
>"Anon, how do you stay so thin?"

I tell them it's just healthy diet and exercise and they go "oh..." like they're unimpressed with my answer.
>>
>>38405304
if you are alpha enough stare them down, they will break eye contact after 2 seconds then you keep staring until they cry
>>
>>38408532
Homosex is best sex brah
>>
>>38406170
225kg or pounds
675kg or pounds?

225kg is bretty good if you're not an autistic powerlifter
>>
File: tumblr_n6ydxvrfFU1s5c250o1_500.jpg (35KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6ydxvrfFU1s5c250o1_500.jpg
35KB, 500x335px
>>38408315
broooooooo

> no matter how much I lift, I will never cuddle young Rachel
>>
>>38401109
Sure. From fat black tumblrinas.

So no stigma with anyone who has any relevance, you'll be fine.
>>
>chubby coworker trying to lose weight
>does yoga, cardio, nothings working
>tell her to count calories, that's what worked for me
>"you count calories? Pffft hahaha"
>2 years later she's still chubby
Dumb bitch
>>
>>38408799

Not the guy but obviously 675lbs dude, 305kg. Nobody is going to deadlift 675kg...
>>
>>38399835
>>38399903 # >>38399923 # >>38399930 # >>38400357 # >>38400375 # >>38401061 # >>38401295 # >>38401471 # >>38402760 #
Can't be assed to reply to every single faggot, but most of you say the same thing anyway so here
>complaining about free food
Jesus fuck guys, one slice will not ruin your cut, and even one slice per week and the complementary brownies Angie made or Stacy's homemade pizza or granny's Baklava won't either
Just subtract it from your macros off screen (eat less chicken/rice/broccoli or oats and milk at home). And if you are that anal about your micros, eat a fucking 2 pound bag of raw spinach.
The control-freak lifestyle is just as repulsive to your social circle as their degenerate lifestyle is to you. You don't have to be completely irresponsible towards your body, bit you don't have to be like a monk with a period either

Who is more fun to be around? A 6'0 200 lb 8%bf chiseled god with mental problems, or a jolly 6'0 200 lb 8%bf who enjoys everything life throws at him?
You lose nothing, neither aesthetics, nor lifespan/health and life quality, by eating a fucking slice of cake. Except friends.
>implying you have any
>>b-but I deserve better friends than those who eat pizza and cake and soda every day
No. People are people, not food choices. Calm down.

Eat Stacy's damn cake. Jesus.
>>
>>38406170
You should have said 250-300 to look normal but fuck em
>>
File: images (8).jpg (10KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
10KB, 263x192px
Maybe it's not on the topic, if it's against the rule, you can delet this..

Normie here

>tfw tries to talk with fitbros to learn from them
>tfw rejected and called names and bodyshamed
>went back home
>a week later
>secretly look at those fitbros and tries to copy them
>caught eyes and looked away
>"i'm dead"
>they come towards me
>do you have something against us, fag?
>No, I just ..
>!#$@%#$&^% by them
>quickly make myself scarce
>heart crushed to dust
>eats junk food out of depression
>I will return, but it will take some time
>have a wit trying for 4chan

How to get fitbros to like me, a newbie with snowflake heart? I want to learn from them but they didn't give me the chance to let me explain myself. In case you are wondering why I'm going such extend: that's the only gym in town, I won't get it done right if no one beside me telling me things (I don't want to be alone). Reading is not my thing.
>>
>>38408944
You don't need someone to teach you, look up tutorials on youtube or whatever and record yourself so people can view the video and give you tips on how to improve your form or any other mistakes you may be doing.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 640x609px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 640x609px
>>38408944

You sound like a fucking retard pal, they aren't there to be your personal information book, they're there to workout, you can get all the info you need online.

>reading is not my thing

That's your problem.

you can look up basic routines online, if you were to look at the top of the page, you might even find some kind of sticky somewhere that contained literally everything you needed to know about nutrition and training.

Learn about what you need to do, make up a VERY BASIC routine, and then go and do it, if anybody comes up to you, say you're just there to workout, don't apologise, it's a sign of weakness, and if they persist, say you just wanted to ask some basic questions about training as you're new, if they continue to bully you, tell them to leave you the fuck alone, it's really that simple.
>>
>>38408799
hello newfriend
>>
>>38406168
>who are you trying to look good for?
>why do you want to be swoll so bad?
>i dont understand why you think you have to be doing this
>you never cared how you looked before
>>
>>38408944
DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38398457
I don't think I've ever been fitshamed, thankfully I only hang out with decent people; I have been swolested tho, a lot of times, from people in general and girls especially.
It's not a big deal but it gets kind of annoying after a while so I got full ironic SJW on them
>>
>>38399835
its called having discipline faggot. looks like you have NONE.
>>
>>38408663
Because everyone wants THAT ONE WEIRD TRICK
>>
>>38400364
>It's called being on a strict diet.
If you're doing paleo it's actually called knowing absolutely nothing about nutrition and human biology.
It's a fad diet m8, it's utter nonsense
>>
>>38408942
why bother training hard if you're going to pretend to be normal?
>>
>>38408902
I agree
>>
>>38407187
Not him, but once you cross that bridge people will try to be nice and prepare something that fits your needs. If you don't eat then you're gonna be seen as the biggest jackass
>>
>>38408630
>>38408567
>"mentally unstable" means full-retard
>>
>>38400026
sounds like you work with reasonably males. most people work in a white-collar office full of beta males who get fast food for lunch everyday and binge on "donuts for the office!" like they are women.
>>
File: 648.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
648.png
74KB, 412x351px
>>38408979
Tried that once and was actually become a meme. I trust online no more. Hands on and face to face is fine by me.

>>38408992
My idea was, "ask the pros". They look pros to me so..
getting a personal trainer is not an option as I can't afford that.
Sorry, I'm just a retard and weak...
>>
>>38399241
I'm a huge nerd (in a stem PhD, do gaming speed runs, watch bad animes) and I'd say there's a fairly obvious split. Some nerds read up on a lot of the science and are some pretty big guys (for you). Others really resent the fit nerds and kinda treat them like traitors because they're insecure (this seems more common among the Europeans students than North or South American)
>>
>>38398540
>His friends don't lift
Wtf anon
>>
>>38407178
>he doesn't hire hippies to treat his lawn as nature made them (and sometimes try to smoke the leftovers)
>>
>>38407108
>>38407199
>90 degrees
>Farenheit

That's not even hot you fucking fag. Just drink bulk water and maybe splash your face with it.
Even manual labour jobs require at least a modicum of professionalism, it's no wonder you were fired.
>>
>>38409498
enjoy your 71 degree office job while sitting in your chair.
>>
>>38409760
m8 I've worked on plantations in 110+ degree weather during the middle of the day, which fucking sucks but taking off your shirt is the last thing you do because then you burn.
>>
>>38406487
Most people start through the gift shop if they dont have the qualifications. You do, so see if they need help and put a resume in.

>>38406968
All of them
>>
>>38408902
All this anger when I already told you I don't like how cake fucking tastes. Life must be shitty when you think that you have to do what others do just because they do it. You know who isn't fun to be around? Faggots like you.
>>
>>38405304
just start crying. The person attacking you will probably feel really bad
>>
>>38409787
Shut the fuck up white boy
>>
>>38407013
Not a guy, but personally speaking I'd like it if my bf went with me. We don't even have to be doing the same thing or right next to each other, but it'd be nice to go together.
>>
>>38406170
Fuck 'em, that's hard work right there.
>>
>>38403076
It's funny, I'm perma GM for my friends I managed to drag along for the ride and they have olenty of fun, no trouble.

But I can't for the life of me go to a meeting of the RPG societyof my uni, it's just too much of fat smelly neckbeard stereotypes.
I worked too damn hard to get rid of the nerd etiquette, if I go with these people I'll get it back. I'm finally normal and accepted by the majority,I like it this way.
>>
>>38408902
>Who is more fun to be around? A 6'0 200 lb 8%bf chiseled god with mental problems, or a jolly 6'0 200 lb 8%bf who enjoys everything life throws at him?
Nice false dichotomy, moron. You can be fun and easygoing and turn down a slice of shitty cake somebody bought from WalMart yesterday. It's my fucking body, and if I don't want to put garbage in it, it's nobody's business but my own. That doesn't mean I'm "like a monk"
>>
How do you all know so many shitty people

I only get mild mires and people mentioning they want to join a gym. Never anything bad
>>
>>38410510

Just means you're DYEL.
>>
>>38410510
>How do you all know so many shitty people

I've stepped outside my house.
>>
>>38407143
only one of those green lines is fit shaming
>>
File: 1410684654026.jpg (100KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1410684654026.jpg
100KB, 854x859px
many times now

the first time it happened really blew me out though
before then I'd gotten the musclehead banter
but nothing truly malicious

>after gym
>go by grocery store for a few things
>waiting in line
>hear mumbling behind me
>vaguely make out "steroids"
>turn around
>a couple who aren't irredeemably overweight
>both immediately go silent and look at the ground
>as i move further through the checkout i hear them mumbling again
>"i bet he's too dumb to tie his own shoes"
>both of them snigger
>>
>>38407178
former handyman, landscaper and general construction goon here. I see no problem with the shirtless its hot and it is yardwork, but telling a client to fuck off is really dumb. That being said, client assaulted anon, fuck the fat cunt by not budging from his prodding like it is nothing, not by being physical.
>>
>>38410127
>plantation
>white boy

ok
>>
>>38410445
>>38409898
Strawman
>>
>>38398457
>qt girl girl i know always posting pics of dudes she like
>its mostly artists like actors or musicians
>almost all of them are dyels or just low ottermodes
>be me
>starting to get juicy
>i hit her up and we talk about music n shiet
>i tell her i lift and im getting gains
>she literally says "muscly guys are disgusting
>i stop replying and we havent talked since

>days later
>on a night out
>wearing a tight tshirt to show gains
>some drunk sloots pass by me
>they stare at me and start shouting compliments

why cant i attract qt hipster girls with nice tastes, i dont want average sloots

>i will never make it brahs
>>
>>38410812
>why cant i attract qt hipster girls with nice tastes, i dont want average sloots

>hipster girls with nice tastes

>hipster girls
>nice tastes

pick one m8
>>
>>38410812
>why cant i attract qt hipster girls with nice tastes, i dont want average sloots

Because they're insecure. The reason they say muscles are disgusting is because the entire idea of the dedication goes against everything they have become.

Its a rude way of saying it, but what they mean is the lifestyles would not mesh together at all.
>>
File: read for instant laughter.png (461KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
read for instant laughter.png
461KB, 565x486px
>>38408902
what is its not about calories and Im just a foodie?

Fucking walmart cake is rubbish. I mean it doesnt taste good...if it is clearly made by someone who can cook or is from a nice cake shop fuck ya otherwise pretend it is diet to not be rude about rejecting their junkfood.
>>
>>38410850
I rather have a girl that enjoys art and culture than some average slut that only wants to go shopping and fancy dinners
>>
>>38406168
Not to be rude, senpai, but why do you stay with someone you have to 'keep in line'? That sounds terrible.
>>
>>38408944
>>38409174
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>38410890

If you're near a big city, there's a good chance you have a MoCAD (contemporary art museum). These things are magnets for artsy chicks and they usually have some sort of alcohol event once a month.

Wear something slightly better than jeans and a t-shirt, no MMA shirts or tanks, no fucking "nerd shirts."

What's nice is you will have something to discuss other than your lifts. Read up on what artists will be displayed at the event and their styles. You should be able to BS your way through a critique of a pile of scrap metal welded together.
>>
>>38410968
I will check out, thanks brah
>>
>>38409787
Are you aware humans use sunscreen?
>>
>>38411065

If you find you don't have a CAD, look for bars/clubs hosting a viewing. Your local free music rag should have listings.

If you're anal about your diet, don't be at these things. Save up for a cheat day. Shrimp and cheese plates are pretty norm and it gives you an excuse to do something for the grill aside from looking like you're trying to get her drunk.
>>
>>38411142
>Thread is full of faggots saying "just eat cake, it doesn't matter"
>This guy calls shrimp and cheese a cheat day
>>
>>38411223

I only mean if you're really anal about your diet. I don't recall cake at any of the events I have been to (but that may vary by CAD).

Since I'm still on bulk, I really don't know what a cutter would or would not constitute as a cheat.

I simply was trying to offer a view of what to expect at an event like this, thought a head's up about what food would likely be there.
>>
>>38399835

>force yourself to eat something you don't want to make some show to the retards in your office you don't like anyway

just why?
>>
>>38411499
You forget that you're talking to autistic retards who can't make friends in real life. They get furious when they see people doing things that don't follow the norm because they try so hard to fit in and never do.

>People don't like me because I have muscles and once they saw someone with muscles doing something weird so they assume I am weird because of that idiot muscle head.
>>
>>38398540
If you're losing friends because you got fit, you're either being a pompous asshole who spends every waking moment talking about his gains, or they were pieces of shit to begin with if they think making some natty gains is so bad.
>>
File: thisdude.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thisdude.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>38408902
I was actually referencing a video I've seen on YouTube, in which appears the guy in OP's picture.
The cake in question was made out of vomit/hair/various body parts. The guy and two other dudes made it, ate it then threw it up all over each other. So yeah.
Disgusting.
>>
>>38399739
>Me 7/10 face 8/10 body
>Her 4/10 both
>GF constantly bitches when I lift 1.5 hours 5x/week
>Mean
>Chubby
>Makes me prepare her food sometimes
>Her and her feminazi misandrist friends always giving me "cis white male" hate speeches
>Unironically use the phrase "you're on the wrong side of history"

Kill me. Please. Please kill me. Strange 8/10 women worship my body and this is the life I live.
>>
>>38411970
Uh, ... leave?
>>
>>38411970
If she won't accept your lifestyle choices, get out now.
>>
File: dennis1.jpg (9KB, 261x254px) Image search: [Google]
dennis1.jpg
9KB, 261x254px
>>38410890
Right, because there's no middle ground there. It's either hipster who says she loves art and culture or some vapid bitch who's only interested in fancy dinners and nice clothes.
>>
>>38406170
I never reveal my stats. They aren't even good. Weigh 210 max bench 285, which is like 125% bodyweight, no even close to impressive. I can't even DL 4 plates more than 2-3 reps.

Yet the one or two times I've made the mistake of being honest it's instantly

>You're overcompensating
>Roids
>Roids
>Roids
>Dumb meathead
>No social life

It's always DYEL dudes that won't stop asking and pestering, I give them answers like "eh I'm not very strong for my weight" but eventually I talk numbers and they lose their shit.

Why do these beta bitches get so mad? Don't fucking ask if you don't want to know.

I think half the time they honestly think I'll answer something like "my bench max is 100lb" and they can one up me in front of everyone.

Every DYEL thinks his 1pl8 bench is supposed to be bragged about in public.
>>
>>38411970
why is she your gf?
>>
>>38409498
>Look how fucking tough this guy is
>Hes comfortable at 120F
>Nothing personnel kid
>>
>>38408902
>You can't possibly be happy without eating junk food
>Must have a mental problem if you're dedicated enough to spend 40minutes a day instead a gym

>This is what fatties and normies actually believe
>>
>>38403154
C-can I join ?
>>
>>38410890
>Hipsters
>Culture

Sure, I guess Tumblr and overpriced coffee shops could be considered culture.
>>
>>38408711
this, literally just stare, raise an eyebrow, nod sarcastically, and move on

that's assuming that it's a stranger, if it's just a friend doing the bantz then just get witty
>>
>>38398540
I feel sad for people who have this happen. My friends and I were out of shape for a while and we had one fit friend who we loved, every time he walked in the room we'd be like, "damn, lookin' juicy bra," and he'd blush and try not to giggle, no homo of course, but you gotta support your bros and let them know they're beautiful.
>>
>>38412512

I have no "regular" friends anymore, just people I see at parties (when I get invited) and run into at the pub or something.

Then they quickly point out my gains and poke fun at them (it's genuinely light hearted).

I try to turn the subject away, mentioning I finished writing a new chapter on the History of The Forest Brothers or that I sold a painting, but they don't care about that stuff.

It really sucks.
>>
>>38405726
>leave my friends behind because they hold me back
Gotta LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND to do WHATEVER IT TAKES
>>
File: 1470605201826.png (831KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1470605201826.png
831KB, 1280x1381px
>6'3 190 lean
>run lift hike
>work in large office with numales and goofs
>constantly asked for "advice" which they just ignore and say shit like "yeah man gonna do p90x to tone up"
>they think im an asshole because I ignore thier chatter about whatever new capeshit movie is out or other inane normie shit
The nukes cant fly soon enough lads
>>
>>38405304
desu if somebody's attacking who you are unprovoked just ask them why they're being mean and if they continue just refuse to interact with them, they aren't worth it. I used to try and get in "epic debates" or whatever with people like that but it's just a complete waste of emotional energy, and usually if you make it clear that you don't want to play that game with them they'll realize they were being dicks or just leave you alone.
>>
>>38398457
>350lbs aunt tells me about her new diet
>it's literally nuts and raisins
>like, a handful of nuts and as many raisins as she wants
>tell her it's good she wants to lose weight but that it's very unhealthy what she's doing
>"I know you think you know a lot about health but it's ok, I know what I'm doing"
>cite my body and fitness as proof that I know what I'm doing
>"You're too big, Anon. Nobody wants to look like you"
>mfw I'm still DYEL by /fit/ standards
>350lbs bitch thinks I'm too big and know nothing about health
Alright eat your fucking raisins then, cunt. Die of starvation in 3 years.
>>
File: wat.jpg (30KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
30KB, 600x594px
>>38398457
>party at friends
>there's a pool
>go swimming with a few girls
>one point go ask a nearby group where the house owner is
>"stop showing off" by scrawny fuccboi
>reply "what!" and laugh a bit
>only "compliment" I've ever gotten
>>
>>38412924
wew that would have colon clobbered me fampai
Fat person saying "nobody wants to look like you" would have activated my most hateful insults I could think if
>>
>>38405304
Watch movies. Like, a lot of movies. Sit down one day and just marathon all the action movies you can. Watch all the Marvel movies. Watch every Spider-Man cartoon. You'll be a witty quip machine in no time. If anyone tries to step to you, you'll have decades worth of quip training to call on. You think I'm joking, but I'm not. Watching sharper and quicker people than you will make you sharper and quicker.
>>
>>38412133
>Every DYEL thinks his 1pl8 bench is supposed to be bragged about in public.
i remember when i was a skinnyfat dyel. i benched 1 plate at my friends house. was so proud.

now i think i'm weak with a 265 bench at 190.
i think i'm weak because i am weak.
>>
>>38402760
>working my dream job
>still party every weekend
Bruh having fun is fun
Just leave some calorie holes for the alcohol
>>
>>38412034
Middle ground is small, and those girls are always taken as a result.
>>
>>38407199
I've done lawn work in 90+ degree heat before and I haven't taken off my long sleeve shirt because I don't want to turn into a fucking lobster in the sun, but also because you shouldn't be at work shirtless. I've done roof work on garages too, and let me tell you it gets a lot hotter 15 feet off the ground with no shade. Didn't take my shirt off then either. Literally just wear 100% cotton shirts. They breathe and wick away the sweat so you stay cooler than if you were in some blend t-shirt.
>>
File: 1466938444827.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466938444827.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>38413085
>>
>>38413085
>I am just like the driver!
>>
>>38412152
Because he likes being bullied by girls. Keep it up, Anon. You're living the dream.

Also what wizardry is this captcha?
>>
>>38407143
I've legitimately done a chest or a back workout after someone starts hogging the racks.
>>
>>38413240

Why are u know using legacy captcha?
>>
File: 1471894859396.png (354KB, 972x662px) Image search: [Google]
1471894859396.png
354KB, 972x662px
>>38413240
If you feel like helping the botnet, you can report the CAPTCHA as being unsolvable.
>>
>>38413155
>cotton
>wicking

You drunk?
>>
>>38405304
if it's really bitter say

>Do you enjoy trying to make me look bad (in front of others) when I have never said anything to you?

If it's not laugh it off
>>
>>38405918
the best thing you can (could have done) is be real about it, and ask him why and be honest. Say that you'd always be ready to help him better himself also if he wants to also be real.
>>
>>38408799
just to inform you 675 is like 175 kgs over the WR
>>
>>38412621
Can I commission a painting of zyzz?
>>
>>38413514

I'm out of paint and canvases at the moment. Too poor to get more supplies as I'm caring for two very sick parents and can barely cover expenses.

>>38413445

It happened over a slow period and I didn't notice until it was too late.
>>
>>38413325

Not him but this thing works well for me in the sun
>>
>>38413711

derp

https://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Silver-Ridge-Long-Sleeve-Shirt/dp/B006ZS4I90
>>
>>38409174
Go in and actually talk to them, offer to rack plates and shit in exchange for a bit of advice.
Don't just stare from the corner, of course they'll think you're a weird.
>>
File: qNaluS9.png (221KB, 490x279px) Image search: [Google]
qNaluS9.png
221KB, 490x279px
>>38401061
Fucking this

I've basically eaten clean my whole life and if I touch fast food (chinese food especially, cause they cant even make a vegetable dish without coating it in some fucking MSG sugary syrup) I feel sick as shit. Stomach aches followed by the rankest shits of all time and low energy for hours.

exactly how I feel when seeing people gorge on that nasty shit
>>
>>38398540
This :(((( I just wear large hoodies now
>>
>>38413857
Or just don't be friends with complete losers? I guess it's kind of common for people who browse this site to be (ex-)losers and hence also have losers friends, who expect loser behavior from you. You should cut people like that out of your life you'd do with a tumor, if you want to make it.
>>
>>38412621
>new chapter on the History of The Forest Brothers
TARTU
A
R
T
U
>>
>>38413085
>Capeshit
>>
>>38414756

Ei, anna andeks. U.S. Ma sooviksin külastada Eestit ühel päeval.

There's little English history about The Forest Brothers and I'm looking to change that.

It's a slow process translating the Latvian and Lithuanian sources I can find, so a new chapter is a long process.
>>
>>38406234
It's time to wake up
>>
>>38398738
puuuusssaaayyyyy
>>
>>38400275
soon
pick your side
>>
>>38402701
it became the new norm, and therefore was and is exploited for consumerism
>>
File: 1351539585770.jpg (58KB, 643x361px) Image search: [Google]
1351539585770.jpg
58KB, 643x361px
>>38398540

>start lifting
>strong but fat friend makes fun of me
>anon, why do you need weightlifting shoes? buy yourself a belt and some gainer to put on mass
>you squat 3 times a week? you don't train biceps at all?

>he weights over 106kg while being about 183cm high
>feelsbad
>"I would lift weights but when I don't see effects I give up"
>"gonna order some fat burners and then I'll train" he sais when drinking beer and eating gyros
>finally goes to the gym with me
>stops drinking soda (pepsi was his go-to source of energy for a loong time), only mineral water
>stops eating fast food except for pizza with his gf once in few weeks
>he even stopped his dumb "high reps and cardio for fat loss is best because I sweat more" bullshit and jumped on 5x5 with me
>slowly we're trying to get him below the 3 digits on a scale while I try to bulk up
>both making steady strength gains

we're gonna make it brah.

Oh, lately we met with our other friend and his gf. She is fat as fuck, and tells us how she goes to fitness, and how we're doing rows wrong and how we should go to a class a personal teacher (who is some dyel teen in a tanktop who actually works at a reception desk in the gym) is making. It's a "barbell training" and it's a "strength and cardio training". When I told her you can't do both at once she said "go and see" while munching salty sticks AND chips AND drinking raspberry beer.
>>
>>38406234
this man is correct
>>
>>38408799
hi, newfriend
is it still summer?
>>
>>38410127
jelly
>>
>>38410890
hipsters are pseudointellectuals, man
they don't really know anything about art or culture
they just act like they do and most people, including them, are too stupid to know better
>>
>>38411970
do you have a masochistic fetish? I see no other reason to subject yourself to that
>>
File: 1368936302467.gif (986KB, 438x305px) Image search: [Google]
1368936302467.gif
986KB, 438x305px
>be overweight anxious fatass
>nobody gives me any shit, generally ignored
>lose 50 lbs, start lifting, confidence soars, and anxiety is erased entirely over the course of a year
>girls I was invisible to now start initiating conversations with me and flirt
>fat warpig women get catty and bitchy when they see my food container stacks
>fit guys and general alpha dudes light up when they see me
>give me huge smiles, sit and talk with me a lot
>nu-males, betas, and fatass men literally shit-test me like women do to see if I'm really the new me
>smash their attempts to tear me down
>all is right with the world
this is it niggas, you know you're doing something right when people start giving you shit out of nowhere

when you're doing it wrong, it makes shit people feel better about themselves and so they let you keep doing whatever it is you're doing wrong. meanwhile the people doing it right don't give a shit because you are nothing to them.

when you're doing it right, it makes shit people feel worse about themselves and so they tear you down to try and feel better. people doing it right will notice you because they recognize what it takes for a person to struggle and crawl themselves out of a shithole to go beyond and improve themselves.

revel in the shame from faggots and warpigs, shatter their illusions and keep on trucking
>>
File: pepe072nonrare.jpg (69KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
pepe072nonrare.jpg
69KB, 680x510px
>tfw when the only friend I have is you.
>>
>>38416364
where on earth are you from

>gyros
>using kg
>pepsi
>raspberry beer
>>
>>38413124
I don't brag about my shit numbers but I also feel proud when I push new PRs
>>
>>38413155
Cotton kills
>>
File: redds2015.jpg (98KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
redds2015.jpg
98KB, 640x423px
>>38416645

Poland. We use metric system, have Greek fast food place, pepsi and pic rel
>>
>>38416807
Keep helping your buddy, you're doing virtuous work my polish friend.
>>
>>38414879
Ey m8, I'm from Latvia and speak latvian and can translate to and from english basically anything. If you're interested, tell me in this thread.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.