[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating at night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Hey /fit/
I always get a crazy appetite at night. I can pretty much not eat all day but at night in capable of eating a days worth of food. Is there any way to make this work? Fast through the day and eat at night? I know it isn't good for the digestive system but I just always fail to not eat in the evening. Thanks.
>>
>>38396153

Is that you honey?
>>
Eat those rice cake things. They pretty much have no calories and are quite filling
>>
>Get bf/gf

>turn late night cravings into oral sex session

There i solved your problem
>>
>>38396159
No its not but I'm leaner than first pic but have very similar bf distribution
>>38396199
They taste like cardboard :( but yeah will do.
>>
>>38396217
idk where you live but in the UK I found some pretty tasty ones with flavours (albeit with more calories, but nothing outrageous) like salt and vinegar, caramel, chocolate.
>>
Drink a lot of water.
Occupy your mind.
>>
>>38396153
>What is intermittent fasting
>What is leangains
>>
I save calories for a fat and protein rich snack before bed, keeps hunger pangs down and helps ya sleep
>>
>>38396271
I only found ones with yogurt and they had a shitload of sugar :/ but I can put herby cottage cheese on the thin ones.
>>38396288
Doesn't work im a piece of shit with no discipline
>>38396404
Will do some research on intermittent fasting but I thought it was just a meme? thanks f a m
>>38396437
That's what I've been doing so far wondering if there was another solution but I mean if this works then I guess my problem is solved.
>>
File: tumblr_o79m2u1v4wny5o1_500.jpg (44KB, 334x580px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o79m2u1v4wny5o1_500.jpg
44KB, 334x580px
>>38396271
asking this sneaky if
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

have some high test bro
>>
>>38396943
kek
>>
Time is meaningless. Eat food and then exist
>>
>>38396902
nothing wrong with eating before bed if it fits your macros/calories...
>>
>>38397186
Well it's ''common knowledge''(mom science?) that if one wants to lose fat they should stop eating after 6pm or something because your body doesn't have to burn it but I don't see this as a problem if I work out first thing in the morning. After doing some research on intermittent fasting that really just seems to be a myth. Another reason why it's said to be bad is that your body has to work harder to digest when you're supposed to be resting.
>>
>>38397739
That doesn't make sense. When you do work, you burn energy. This happens regardless of how much food you have in your body.
>>
>>38396153
Eating a big breakfast then not eating would have the same effect but be healthier for your body.
>>
>>38397739
only eat between 18:00-22:00, fast at other times. make sure you eat enough fiber to be able to shit.
>>
>>38397768
That isn't what I said. When I said 'your body has to work harder to digest it' I meant that when YOU ARE SLEEPING your organs should be resting but instead they have to work harder to digest food.
>>
>>38397790
>>38397794
Thanks for the helpful replies *not sarcasm
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.