[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/ Does having longer hair affect muscle or strength?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Hello /fit/

Does having longer hair affect muscle or strength? My grandmother used to tell me it does because the body has to work hard to keep the hair long

Sounds like a load of shit to me but you guys might know more about it than me.
>>
no, I used to have hair down to my ass and the only thing different was tons of stress because I was consistently unemployed
>>
>>38395920
You little bitch lmao maybe thats why im poor
>>
people will think that you are a hobo

people also will be less nice to you overall

that happened when i had long hair
>>
>>38397855

disclaimer i'm ugly
>>
>>38395904

She ought to have told you the story of Samson.
>>
File: samson.jpg (370KB, 1600x1141px) Image search: [Google]
samson.jpg
370KB, 1600x1141px
>>38399196
>>
File: lulz.jpg (80KB, 491x487px) Image search: [Google]
lulz.jpg
80KB, 491x487px
>>38395904
you will have less time to attend your gains because fucking high mantainance, pic related is me
>>
>>38397855
You still need to cut your hair when it's long, you even out the tips. That's the difference between the hobo look and the stripper look.
>>
File: 000.png (21KB, 244x263px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
21KB, 244x263px
dude hair is just... dead.
your body doesnt do anything with it, other than grow new ones out of your head.
>>
>>38399239
High maintenance?
It's like what 20 minutes per day, and 40 minute one time a month?
>>
>>38397855
>people will think that you are a hobo
You have to take care of your hair

>people also will be less nice to you overall
Or maybe you're just an asshole and people don't like you because of it?
>>
>>38399239
Seems like you already achieved your goal of looking like a fucking faggot
>>
File: sahara-007.jpg (762KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
sahara-007.jpg
762KB, 1000x667px
>my pussy when he has long hair
>>
>>38399434
if you have curly hair you have to iron it daily, wash it, apply multiple products etc etc etc
>>
>>38399454
really? your mom loved it, say hi to her from me
>>
>>38399451

Why is too difficult for you to accept people treat others based on their visual image, you sound butthurt about it

I didn't even meant my group of friends, i was saying strangers, like those who sell you stuff or attend you for services, will treat you less kindly and more abruptly when you have long hair

>>38399242

my hair gets too much volume when dry, if i go to a barber saying i need less volume, the guy will do it with my hair wet and when it dries it looks even worse, so i keep it long without cutting it
>>
>>38399454
I see someone's mentality peaked during high school...
>>
>>38397872
That explains it everyone is nicer to attractive people no one is nice to ugly ppl except other ugly ppl
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.