[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it turns out manlets are superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (317KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
317KB, 960x540px
So it turns out manlets are superior
>>
>>38393635
No shit sherlock

It's a scientific fact that they have more leverage
>>
Diaz fucking lost?!
>>
That fight was bullshit. It was rigged as fuck. Diaz was all the time giving chance for McGregor to run and restore some stamina. Diaz every time he was dominating he stepped back.

And sucks to hear people saying that bullsht fight was a dog fight.

It was boring and everybody was chanting Diaz's name. McGregor was not the champ in my opinion.
>>
File: 1471758245776.jpg (88KB, 982x585px) Image search: [Google]
1471758245776.jpg
88KB, 982x585px
>>38393692
yeah
>>
Diaz will win the trilogy

>Conor still shit at cardio
>still shit on the ground
>only survived against Diaz instead of beating him
>>
>>38393716
>That fight was bullshit. It was rigged as fuck. Diaz was all the time giving chance for McGregor to run and restore some stamina. Diaz every time he was dominating he stepped back.

You're actually retarded if you think the fight was fixed.

He was eating fucking hard low kicks all night, what do you want him do? Sprint after him?

Diaz is not, and never has been, quick. He doesn't move quick, he doesn't think quick, he doesn't react quick. He's a slugger, with decent offensive boxing, meh defense, a good chin, huge heart, and very good ground game.

Diaz loses the same way all the time. Leg kicks destroy them because they always plant their legs, and rarely even attempt to check the kicks.

Thompson & Bendo beat the shit out of him using low kicks. I was surprised Conor didn't go high with the kick, but that's probably because he gassed.
>>
>>38393764
this
>>
>>38393635
u know ufc is staged
>>
>>38393686
>Being this dumb
Height is a strong advantage if you take out weight class

Arm reach OP
>>
>>38393863
Arm reach is a disadvantage if someone fights up close to you.
>>
File: fixed fight.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fixed fight.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>make your whole fight strategy putting your opponent against the cage
>opponent moves away from the cage
>M-MUH FIGHT WAS STAGED
>>
>>38393729
those numbers are misleading, diaz kept landing pussy little quick slap punches while wiping the blood out of his eyes from what mcgregor was dishing out. Mcgreggor took this by a lot.
>>
if its judged its not a sport
>>
>>38393917
This is absolutely true, but hard to execute if both of you are equally good fighters. If you have better movement though, yeah, manlet can negate most reach disadvantages.
>>
>>38394033

Watch as McGregor compensates for the reach by sliding in and closing the distance each time Diaz throws a punch

>>38393933
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.