[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To lose weight do I have to stop drinking anything that isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1468855790443.png (3MB, 1716x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1468855790443.png
3MB, 1716x1710px
To lose weight do I have to stop drinking anything that isn't water? I can't drink Gatorade or Iced tea drinks?

Pic not related.
>>
To lose weight you actually have to read the sticky first you mongrel
>>
>>38391621
no, if you can fit them into your tdee and macros, good. but, just stay away from it. if you can fit it in all the way at the end of the day, sure. but never drink anything besides water until youre sure you can spare it. also, switch to diet drinks. the whole aspartame scare has only been proven untrue so far, so until you have a reason not to, go for it. but, always keep a bottle of chilled water with you at all times. most of the time, youll drink sugary drinks instead of water because youre thirsty.
>>
>>38391642
So I can drink them just not all the time?
>>
>>38391888
Look, nigger, when we say read the sticky, we're not being facetious. Your question is an extremely ignorant one, which is fine, but you wouldn't BE ignorant if you just read the sticky.

Losing weight is literally eating less calories than you use. That's it. Did the drinks cause you to go over your calorie limit for weight loss? No? Then you're fine. Yes? Then either cut the drink or something else out if that days diet.

It's basic math. Calories in, calories out. The drinks themselves are irrelevant.
>>
>>38391888
learn to count your calories
you can eat and drink whatever as long as you eat/drink UNDER your calorie limit.
if you are trying to lose weight eat UNDER1500-1600 depending on how tall you are. Read the sticky and google TDEE CALC.
if you don't do this right you will end up sick/fat/ or a fucking loser.
you can do it but JUST READ
>>
>>38391621
That OPpic triggers me.
>>
>>38392165
why so?
>>
>>38391888

It's all about the calories.

If you're trying to lose weight, you don't want calories that don't otherwise do anything for you.

Ditch the gatorade and get water. Put some Mio Fit in it if you reeeally need gatorade.
>>
>>38391621
Of course not, you fat piece of shit.
>>
File: 1445763441156.png (1002KB, 655x745px) Image search: [Google]
1445763441156.png
1002KB, 655x745px
>calories in, calories out
>dildos in, dildos out
>>
>>38392217
>>38391962
>>38391951
Got it, thanks m8s
>>
>>38392257
>>calories in, calories out
Meme of all memes.
>>
>>38391621
got any more images like this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.