[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you drink, /fit/? Does it affect your gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_16553-images(2)-132879716.jpg (5KB, 226x142px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16553-images(2)-132879716.jpg
5KB, 226x142px
What do you drink, /fit/?
Does it affect your gains?
>>
>>38389141
Vodka

Can't tell, I work too hard at achieving said gains to notice
>>
I really want to drink beer but i don't find the right time to get drunk without

>getting hungover the next day without repercussions
>don't lose strength/chance of injury in lifting
>not getting fat

any tips brehs? this is about drinking to chill alone because i prefer that to drink with obnoxious fags (although drinking with friends is GOAT tier they live too far so it's kinda difficult to hang)
>>
>>38389167
>get new friends
>drink harder liquor
>stop before 11pm
>drink plenty of water

or just don't drink if you're that worried
>>
>>38389141
I drink water. Alcohol is for fags who will never make it.
>>
>>38389167

>getting hungover the next day without repercussions
drink more water you faggot
>don't lose strength
this is a meme
>/chance of injury in lifting
why would you even drink before going to the gym?
>not getting fat
eat less or lift harder you tard
>>
>>38389167
I like to drink alone, too. It's a great way to relax. I'd hit up a nice local whisky bar and meet some new people. There are always regulars you can drop by and meet up with.
>>
>>38389208

i meant getting hungover without repercuting on my schedule

i do lose strength after having a drinking night, and my tendons ache a lot

i get fat because i'm a manlet

i should say that when i drink beer i get so fucking stonefaced because i don't know when to stop and i just love getting really really drunk, i need to chug down a 12 pack just to feel satisfied, that's my biggest problem basically, if i could drink with 1-3 beers and feel fine it would be so much easier to drink
>>
I dont wont get hangover if I get 8+ hours of sleep if I don't drink too much hard liquors. Beer only doesn't really affect me

Dunno how it affects my strenght, still doing stronglifts and breaking PRs every time (did 5x5 140kg squat last time)
>>
>>38389167
Only drink friday/sat night. Plenty of rest before your workout day again.
Drink only hard alcohol. Beer is a meme. Hard alcohol has the best calorie to drunk ratio.
If you're going to mix it, mix it in 0 calorie shit like coke zero.

>On a cut
>Want to include booze
>Cut 50-100 calories extra a day for one night of drinking a week

this is how it's done
>>
PORT
O
R
T
>>
I'll have a beer every now and then. Don't care for wine or spirits though. I try not to drink on nights where I lift the next day. I don't really like alcohol anyway so it's not a big deal anyway if I don't drink.

I will smoke weed though whenever and working out high gives me some sort of retard strength and stamina I swear my lifts go up 5% or so when stoned.
>>
1 or 2 beers/G&Ts (sue me) a night after work. Rarely drink enough to be hungover. I don't eat breakfast so I think the calories balance out.
>>
>>38389167
If you want to drink beer to drink beer then just don't get drunk.

If you want to drink to get drunk then there are much more efficient options.
>>
>>38389141
really never got the appeal of acohol desu

it just seems generally unhealthy. it tastes like shit, kills your gains, kills your hair, impaires your decision making, gives you hangovers, kills your brain cells

i don't really see any benefit here.
>>
File: ios.png (172KB, 245x469px) Image search: [Google]
ios.png
172KB, 245x469px
>>38389141
>What do you drink, /fit/?
Pic related
>Does it affect your gains?
Yes, but it's so fucking good after a long day.
>>
>>38389141

i drink Pepsi Max, starting to believe it's just as bad as the sugary stuff
>>
>>38389334
>G&T

That's some good taste, my friend.
>>
>>38389888
Drinking alcohol doesn't mean you get drunk every time idiot. Alcohol does have health benefits. Good for your heart in moderation, and only does all of those things in abuse
>>
2 heineken beers
1x a week after training

Is this bad? I heard beer now and then is a good post workout as long as you drink 1 or 2 not 10
>>
>>38389960
prove it. Show me your hairline

show me the alcohol hasn't already claimed you
>>
>>38389982
alcohol makes your hair fall out?

i drink every day and have a high widow's peak at 27 and it sucks

all my friends drink a lot and have no hairloss though
>>
File: 8987654.jpe.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
8987654.jpe.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>drinking alcohol in current year
>>
>>38389995
It doesn't. Plenty of alcoholics have full heads of hair.
>>
>>38389167
why don't you try drinking one beer per session you fucking degenerate faggot
>>
>>38389982
Care to cite a source saying alcohol in moderation directly leads to hair loss?I drink just about every day and still have really thick hair.
>>
There's no evidence that moderate consumption kills gains. Like all things, do it in moderation.
>>
Beer, wine and vodka

>Doesit affect your gains?
no
>>
>>38389141
I don't. It's not worth it.
>>
>>38389995
lol no.

i was a full blown alcoholic for the past 4-5 years. 3-4 nights a week getting completely blacked out and many nights of getting blacked out by myself in my own room.

i'm 25 with an insanely thick head of hair. i don't drink anymore though.
>>
>>38390043
there's plenty of evidence but there are also desperate semi-alcoholics posting their broscience and the rest of the degenerates believing them because something like 90% of the population consumes alcohol and wants to believe it's ok
>>
>>38389328
went to the gym stoned one night with my friends
curled the heaviest weight i've ever done in my life and can't seem to duplicate it sober
>>
>>38390449
I think it has something to do with how your brain processes information while high. When you're stoned you sort of do something and then start realizing what you're doing either during it or after. So, if you tried to lift a certain weight sober your brain may be telling your muscles "hey man this is too heavy you're gonna hurt yourself" but if you're stoned that is slowed down and you lift it without having the oh shit I may hurt myself reaction.
>>
>>38389141
i drink drinkable drinks
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.