[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Feels Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 44

File: Still-from-Andrei-Tarkovs-001.jpg (27KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Still-from-Andrei-Tarkovs-001.jpg
27KB, 460x276px
Post your feels and I'll respond, always makes me feel better to hear other people's problems.

I'll start

>get ghosted by gf
>one week we're enjoying each other's company next week she fucking vanishes
>2 years for nothing
>can't make any sense of it

Anyone ever lose their motivation to lift because of a breakup? I've been slowly getting back into it but I just don't have the same drive as before.
>>
>>38375638
yea man, same shit. Didn't ghost on me, but 3 years then suddenly we are in two different worlds with no future... But anyways you gotta get over the lump and get motivated. Remember in life its always
1. you
2. family
3.friends
4.so

You gotta take care of yourself first before you can help anyone else. The only way to do that is lift hard and heavy.

Also just a headsup remember these two quotes: It was her loss that she left you, and she made her bed and now has to sleep in it.
>>
I feel alright. I'm finally studying something that truely fills me with happiness and I've moved to a new city that I like, so that part is set.
Also, I've found a great gf, she's literally 9/10 with a top personality.

I can't be arsed to lift though, which bothers me. I used to go there every 2nd day and be anxious if I missed a session. Dunno how to rekindle the fire. Also, I sleep a lot worse. I feel exhausted every day and sweat a lot. And I'm feeling to lazy to do even the smallest tasks. Worries me desu.

Ah, also balding. Was only a matter of time, but now it really sucks. Maybe 2 years left til I'll shave it all off.
>>
>>38375765
Let's hear your story senpai

And thanks for the advice, I'll keep my head and soldier on, I think the worst part is slowly fading
>>
>tfw finally dietary willpower "clicked" and I am happily 3 weeks into no junk food or soda

I know this is a good feel and the thread is for bad feels, but I wanted to post it anyway.

Also stop letting the behaviour of women dictate your life you faggot. There is 0% chance she was the best woman for you in the world.
>>
File: 1462543449704.jpg (343KB, 950x1359px) Image search: [Google]
1462543449704.jpg
343KB, 950x1359px
>>38375837
If you're balding you really should get lifting. I haven't started balding yet but my father and brother are bald and it's bound to happen. Just be sure you're swole as fuck when it does.

Don't get complacent too. It seems like you're doing well but as a rule you should never stagnate. Keep lifting, show gf how much you appreciate her, study harder.
>>
>>38375883
>There is 0% chance she was the best woman for you in the world.

That stings to hear but I've been telling myself the same thing. If she is so heartless as to do something like that, she really isn't for me.

>I know this is a good feel and the thread is for bad feels, but I wanted to post it anyway.
That's cool, I like to hear this stuff as well and good on you for sticking to your guns.
>>
>>38375860
not much of a story yet, still going through the struggles since its only been a month.

A few things, i've been told, but havent felt yet.
Emotions fade with time
There are always more people to take that ex's place
and now your free to do as you please

Also remember that you were the catch, women should be happy to have your attention, not the other way around.
>>
>>38375935
it will hurt, but time heals.

She wasn't the best girl because she didn't care about you or your feelings when she split.
>>
Test
>>
Girlfriend of 3 years left me, I got pretty low last month, nothing going well, she felt she wasn't being treated right and left me, thought it wasn't possible for me to sink lower, I was wrong

She was with someone else within a week, but I don't think they're seeing each other anymore because she found out he had beat his last girlfriend. Imagine that, leaving someone who would be willing to die for you, for someone who doesn't even have the willingness to not beat a girl.

3 years down the drain after a few bad weeks, some of the best moments of my life were with her. I feel like I have nothing now, I'm so alone, I have no interest in meeting other girls, I can't even find any girls attractive anymore. I just don't get how you can love someone so much, and they can say they love you, but when you aren't being perfect they're so content to leave you, I just can't even imagine ever doing something like that
>>
>>38376054
fix your problems and you'll find a new girl.
>>
>>38375638

My Grandfather passed away the other day - we all saw it coming but I feel listless, completely drained. I'm thankful my Boss let me leave early when it happened, and that I just so happened to have the next day off. Headed back to work today, but I feel like a shell.

I tried to lift today, managed my warmups and one set of squats before I fell out of it. Probably because I haven't eaten for the last two days.

Going to force myself to drink a protein shake, take the time to recover today and tomorrow, and get back on my routine Sunday.
>>
>just ended a seven year relationship
>been with her since I was 19
>feels like I wasted the best parts of my life
>start thinking about trying to talk to other qt3.14s
>got no game because of having gf for ao long and also socially retarded/autistic
>I'm also 6/10 at best
>tfw I'll just have to settle with being lonely for the rest of my life

On the bright side at least I have time to train, eat and rest as much as best as possible, r-right?
>>
>>38376047
Aaaand I'm not banned anymore. So I've got a feel as well lads

>pull 9/10 on tinder
>been losing weight, getting stronger, things are looking up
>meet up a few times, things are going well
>two days ago pinch a nerve in my back and have to stop lifting
>last night she finds out I'm not a virgin (she's a senior in high school, im 21) and freaks out
>being really distant today

I've only been with 1 girl too..not like I'm CHAD getting PUSSY with my FRAME or anything. She's obviously a virgin and that's cool but I didn't think girls cared about that shit
>>
>>38376054
Did you guys fight a lot before things started going bad?

I find that if there isn't some form of conflict within relationships it usually means somewhere down the line the girl will freak out and jump ship because she isn't used to having things go sour and dealing with them

Also, the current dating culture in the West made by Tinder and all that just make people not want to deal with conflict at all. Why talk and try to come to terms with your bf when you can run off and find someone else within a week? It sucks but it's true. You can tell me more about your breakup and all that if you'd like.
>>
>>38376117
How did she find out? You should always just pretend you're not. Better to be seen as bad at sex than a virgin desu
>>
>>38376117

Did you by any chance get banned for shitposting about tinder and chads?
>>
>>38376109
Good hear you at least tried m8. I'll say take it slow for now, eat small meals, nothing too big, and do lighter workouts until you feel you're ready to move on. I think I've had a similar feeling, everything I ate tasted like bile and I couldn't bring myself to do anything. Hang in there.

>>38376112
Jesus that's rough.

>On the bright side at least I have time to train, eat and rest as much as best as possible, r-right?

Yes anon, you do. Now get on it. It's never too late. Most people just cruise through life having everything and taking it for granted, I'm sure you won't make that same mistake now.
>>
>>38376157
It's a bsckstory for a feel I felt you fucking bully
>>
>>38376140
No not really, it's even worse cause just a few days before the breakup things seemed fine, we even had a really great conversation a few days before

I went over one night, and she gave me the whole "we need to talk" thing, she raised all her complaints, I told her that I realized all my mistakes and I don't want to lose her and that I'm willing to fight for us and work on our problems, by the end of the night things seemed good, thought we were gonna be okay, I was gonna give her a ride to work in the morning.

By the time I got home that night, so like a 15 minute drive, she told me she doesn't think I should take her and that she's confused. She asked me to come over again the next night, which I did, we sat in my car and talked for like 4 hours, she broke up with me. It was terrible, one of the most painful things I've ever felt, we even kissed and cuddled a bunch during it, don't know why. I was a wreck for a few weeks, crying in front of multiple family members which I haven't done since I was a kid.

I feel like the whole thing was a big mistake, I wish I could just go back in time and fix it all, I really wanted to marry this girl, at the moment everything just seems fuzzy, I don't really know what to do or where to go
>>
I need fit approved advice on getting over a girl
>>
File: 1466319136862.jpg (125KB, 518x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466319136862.jpg
125KB, 518x600px
>>38376214
I don't want to be presumptuous or to even pretend I can fully understand what you shared with her, but I think fighting and dealing with problems should be a part of every relationship. Sounds to me like things were mostly good with you and her, but the moment things went bad, she panicked and ran for it.

I know this sounds harsh too but maybe it's for the best. Conflict is huge part of humanity. In the past people had to deal with problems with their spouses because they depended on each other. Now, not so much. I'd even suggest artificially creating conflict just to see how a potential SO could deal with it early in a relationship. But I'm rambling now.

Keep your head up anon, I know it fucking hurts and her still being affectionate with all the cuddling and kissing before you broke up might make you confused too. No doubt she does have some feelings in there somewhere if she did that, if she is adverse to conflict then her jumping ship might have happened eventually. Better now than later when you've invested even more years into the relationship.

Chin up
>>
>>38376366
Yeah. Thanks anon, I'll try, just gonna try and focus on myself for now I think
>>
My parents are emotionally abusive. Mom doesn't have that motherly feeling, doesn't even greet me when I get home, or talk to me when I try to make conversation. Just tells me to clean up shit around the house.
I work a shit retail job so I'm stuck dealing with them.
Luckily my school offers counseling. Not sure how much it will help though
>>
>>38376432
Go for it anon. If it means anything, I'll also listen if you'd like to tell me more about your situation.
>>
>been having a horrible past year
>bad depression and ADHD, plus several other lesser mental problems
>used to cope ok but they got increasingly bad and I almost flunked out of school
>kept telling my family how miserable and overwhelmed I was but they brushed me off every time
>get back home the wor st I've ever been
>suicidal constantly, can barely eat, don't ever want to get out of bed
>seeking help but insurance is so shit that it's taking forever
>family is extremely unsupportive
>brother says I'm "bummed" and to get over it
>mom says I'm not depressed, is constantly emotionally abusive, and constantly threatens to stop helping with uni if I don't get out of bed and work for her
>realize that neither of them care at all
>gf broke up with me four days ago, and she was the only one who listened
>text all my friends todag because I'm circling the drain
>after texting them throughout work, I realize that even though I've been asking about them and catching up on their lives, not a single one asked how I was

I feel so amazingly lonely right now. I have literally one person who gives a fuck about me, this girl I was sort of friends with. I'm glad I'm not entirely alone, but it's horrible to realize how worthless you are to everyone close around you. I've never wanted to live less than now.
>>
>>38376677
And that's only scratching the surface if you can believe it. I used to think my life sounded like a country song, but now it feels like some sort of punishment for sins in a previous life. I don't see how else so much misery and misfortune could be repeatedly forced onto me without cessation.
>>
>>38376677
I'll start with saying holy shit that's rough. Can't even fathom how you must be feeling.

In any case, it seems like too many things are stressing you out. You mentioned trying to reach out to friends but they don't ask about your problems. Have you tried bringing it up anyways? I know that sounds awkward, but do it anyways and ask for advice. People like it when you come to them for advice, and it'll function as a way for you to just talk to someone about how you're feeling. Anyways, hang in there and make sure you see that counselor as soon as the insurance issue is solved.
>>
>>38376781
Dude I truncated it so it wouldn't just be a rambling hard knock story.

No I havent. If they really gave a shit then they would have asked. I just feel worse when I seek support and get apathy or derision in return like I have been. I'm too emotionally unstable for more of that. I did with the one girl who has been nice but she's so sheltered that she really had no idea, which is ok. It was nice of her to even listen, but she's been really busy with her new job so we haven't talked much in weeks.

I already used my six counseling sessions this year. The rest would be out of pocket and I can't afford them. Thanks though man.
>>
Anyone else always feel like they should've done more after working out? No matter how much I do I always feel disappointed that I didn't do more
>>
I don't know if it's normal but I have no feelings. I've been that way for maybe 3 or 4 years. I don't know if something's wrong with me or if it's something else.
>>
>>38376869
Why do you feel this way anon? Do you have some goal body you're trying to attain maybe?

>>38376890
A lot of people say they 'have no feelings' but it varies from person to person. Some people just feel empty inside (depression), some legitimately don't have feelings (sociopaths).

Better question: is it negatively impacting you? If so, do you want to fix it?
>>
>be me, 60kg ottermode on an acrobatic duo course
> perfectly capable of holding a qt
> get paired with my crush
> "anon, this is not working, you're not doing it right"
> the bitch is not even trying and is blaming it all on me
> "why don't you ask some guy to lift you? maybe you enjoy it more"
> leaves to continuethe class with a massive jacked nigger
> mfw
> my heart when
> forever small
>>
>gf slept with other guys and hooked up with others before me

>i was a kissless virgin

how do get over this
>>
>>38376834
>If they really gave a shit then they would have asked
This is an assumption. You are assuming that everyone has the same awareness and recognition of the symptoms of mental illness.
>>
>>38377044
Not just of mental illness, of literally ANYTHING in my life. I don't expect anybody to know I'm imploding just by looking at me, that's silly. It was all one sided with me seeing what they'd been doing because I genuinely cared. They were happy to tell me, and I was happy to hear, but the lack of reciprocity highlighted the apathy they had towards me as a person. Not once did they ask about me in any capacity, not even the lazy "hbu?". Add onto that that the only time we talked or saw each other was if I initiated it, and that tells me everything I need to know. I was just too retarded to see it sooner because I assumed others cared as much about me as I did them. Not trying to shut you down or anything, but I know what some level of care looks like. That's not it.
>>
>>38375638
>Got my A-Level results back
>Had apprenticeship lined up to start at ÂŁ25k/year
>Took BTEC Diploma and got highest grade D*D* in comp science and second highest grade D in applied law
>D*D* don't count for shit because my teachers fucked up
>finished sixth form with one qualification
>no apprenticeship money
>feelsbadman
>>
>>38376961
I lost 50 lbs last year around this time and I just started working out again and it always feels like it won't be enough to lose any more
>>
>>38377020
Realize that it doesn't matter. Everyone has had a life before they met you. If you like who they are now, you need to understand that all of their last experiences make up their current self.

Is not like she betrayed you by sleeping with people before you met. Would you feel guilty if it was the other way around?
>>
>19 years old
>khhv
>zero friends
>no job
>going to university just because i feel like i probably should

I hate myself. I wish I could like myself and be comfortable enough around other people to form relationships.

I've been lifting 6 days a week, and I started practicing meditation, but I don't know if it's going to matter.

I wish I could just snap out of it. I want to try psychedelics and see how they change my outlook on life.
>>
Bad week.

>Mom sent to ICU
>Half a tree fell in my front yard
>Basement flooded
>Mom discharged, had to take her back to ER
>Good friend died of cancer yesterday

I have no "regular" friends left, no one to talk to.

Haven't been on a date in 5 years. No prospects.
>>
>>38376890
It's a feeling that you feel that makes you think you have no feelings. Something is wrong in your life and you need to work on fixing it
>>
>>38375638
>>38375638
I'm great, anon.
>Teaching 8th and 9th graders. fucking >love it. Best most gravy job I've ever >had. talk all day and get discussions >going.
>lost 30lbs over the summer. Jacked af.
>meditating lots. Lifting lots. Great diet.
>tfw kicking the shit out of my 30s.
>>
>>38376677

maybe you should quit being such a fucking pussy

srsly
>>
File: 1450982611056.png (391KB, 424x584px) Image search: [Google]
1450982611056.png
391KB, 424x584px
>LOst a bunch of weight
>Still have a bit of a flabby gut
>Nothing is working to get rid of it
>Doing plank shirtless in front of a mirror
>Stomach looks like an empty bag just hanging there
>Goddammit, this flab has been loose skin from my years of fatness, not stubborn body fat

I-I didn't even think I was overweight enough for my skin not to stretch back into shape...I thought this only occurred to the morbidly obese.
>>
>>38377379

Let me elaborate. I'm not saying depression and add or w/e aren't real, I'm saying that blaming them makes any slipups "not your fault".

If your family/friends don't care about you, you haven't earned their respect/adoration or they're shit people and you shouldn't care if they don't like you.
>>
File: 1460641346799.jpg (332KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
1460641346799.jpg
332KB, 1152x768px
>>38377392
r u me
>>
>>38377289
You could join the military, I really wanted to do that but got disqualified
>>
>>38375968
3xtruth

Godspeed anon
>>
File: 1399542899151.png (108KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
1399542899151.png
108KB, 500x206px
>>38375638
she looked through your internet history for a laugh mate.
only explanation
>>
>>38376677
Man, you need a change of scenery. Transfer to a school far away, out of state even. Leave this shit and don't look back. Be your own man, change your path. You have the power to do it. Strive to make progress every day in one way or another. I recently moved in to a new place for school that's 800 miles from home and my life/health have dramatically improved.
>>
> I'm 27
> I'm a fucking jobless fat manlet loser
> Parents died last December, I've been living off my inheritance since
> Still have one year left till my master's degree (Psychology, so shit tier)

I just wish I had more friends. I live with one of my old buddies, in his apartment. He helps me a lot, but I can tell that sometimes he is just fed up with my shit. Also, he wants to get a girl and fall in love and move together, so I'll be forced to leave sooner or later. Which is bad, because the rent is cheap and at least I have someone to talk to.

I just wish I had more friends, or more of a social life. It's a fucking Friday night and all I did was deadlift at the gym and shitpost on 4chan.

Also, a girl would be nice but even I know how fucking unrealistic this is, given my shape of a blob and lack of any real talent or motivation (bitches are not that impressed by 4pl8 squat).
>>
you guys will be alright just remember its a new day tomorrow.

>No gf
>Every girl/woman I talk to is in a relationship or into basic shit
>Was setting up date with adorable qt
>Seems to be too interested in living that big city big dream life.
>Need to move out, just hit part of that plan
>Have disdain for bullshit relationships where I have to drink, have bad emotional habits or fit an image.
>Realize everyone is so busy living it up they forget to be happy while I focus on lifting and my hobbies
>Wonder if I'm treading a thin line on caring but not caring at all.

I'm still the fucking man though, go out and have fun once in a while anons
>>
>>38377397

I'll go further. By specifically naming the mental problems we deal with, while useful for categorizing symptoms and seeking treatment, we also create this phantom. The human mind is weird, and we will subconsciously project our own thoughts and feelings onto anything- animals, paintings, etc.

This is normally harmless, except when we have these mental illness "phantoms". By giving form to certain behaviors we have (like ADD), we can then blame our personal failings on these phantoms, rather than on ourselves. Again, not saying these illnesses are fake, simply that thinking about them like things instead of groups of behaviors, we set ourselves up for failure.

You should be trying your best now to counter these behaviors. The three most important things for a functioning human being are the following-

Sleep: Irregular sleep, or not enough sleep, will weaken your willpower and your focus. Both of which people with ADD suffer from especially.

Diet: Poor diet can lead to irregular energy levels and poor physical health, and your brain requires certain daily nutrients.

Exercise: Humans evolved exercising weekly, if not daily, and failing to do so leads to poor mental health.

I know because I was in your exact same situation. Diagnosed with ADD and depression. Could never focus on homework, made poor decisions on how I spent my time. Ate poorly, and rarely exercised. By fixing my sleep, I felt it was easier to focus on schoolwork and other responsibilities. Once that was down, I fixed my diet, and began exercising. Without ever taking any pharmaceuticals or going to therapy.

Again, if your family/friends treat you like shit, it is either because you are shit and need to look at yourself critically, or they're just shitty people who you should tell to fuck off. Your mom spat you out of her vagina, that's all. It implies nothing further about your relationship.
>>
>tfw didn't go to gym because I forgot my clothes at home ( I go after work and see below )
>Tfw going on second date with girl Im not feeling and I'm paying for everything again tonight
>Tfw sister is super close with my pos ex and they're littering my snap story with selfies
>Tfw my only friend has been ignoring me
>Tfw probably gonna drink by myself tonight
Life sucks
>>
My way of seeing women is this: there are so many women in the world, it is impossible that one of them is perfect for you. There would have to be a huge number of them that I will feel like are perfect or the best there is. Furthermore, depending on your mood, there are going to be days where you'd prefer a certain bodytype or hair color or personality over one you'd want most on other days. There isn't one perfect woman. There are thousands, maybe millions, and you just have to make it work with one of them.
>>
>>38377455
Why were you disqualified?
>>
>>38377473

I hear ya

not much to do on weekends if you dont have a social circle, kinda blows

plus drinking alone is just sad, im out of ideas other than hitting the gym again more or less
>>
>>38377473
Get a job.
>>
File: 1379459069182.png (415KB, 1279x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1379459069182.png
415KB, 1279x1697px
Sharing this piece of good advice for other anon

Also I would add :

1. Philosophy allow you to tame fear of death and how absurd life is. Read "Existentialism is a humanism" from the french author Sartre, and ancien greek wisdom (Plato). It will change your life. Personnaly it cured my depression

2. After a breakup you feel like you ant to die, but be patient, push yourself to meet new people and start new hobbies, an a few months later you will feel ok
>>
>you and everyone you know will die and most likely be forgotten
>life is far too short and the universe is far too big to worry about what people think of you
>wasting your youth on a african voodoo doll crafting forum is your own damn fault
>>
>>38377397
I think you're really off base mostly, but you might have a point with them being shitty people.

>>38377521
Yeah, I knew that which is why I avoided going to a psych until I was 19. I've always felt like this, I just was diagnosed with stuff for the past few years. I don't think I'm blaming the conditions, but rather I sought help because I could tell I was getting worse. You're assuming the doing worse came first, which isn't accurate.

Yeah I'm already doing all the holistic shit, but thanks. Sleep is good no booze or drugs, diet is on point with lots of veggies, not fat, liftan and doing cardio and HIIT, and I'm supplementing with d3 and zinc. I've been doing that shit since high school, which was the only reason I could cope for as long as I did with zero help.

I don't think I'm shitty. I've always been critical of myself due to low self esteem so I've always been hyper aware of being great in about every way. This was also the only way my mom abused me less so it's more or less ingrained to be the best at everything. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but the first thing I assumed was at fault was me. It took years to realize that's not the case.

Thanks for responding.
>>
>>38377472
My uni is out of state. It's nice to leave but I'm so abysmally impoverished that I can't say that it helps much. No money or support network to leave so I am stuck unless I want to just be homeless in a new town.

I do have about six hundred in savings though so I'm trying to get some change. It's just hard to save up anything. Thanks for the inspiration though.
>>
>>38377701

No problem. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

The only other recommendation I have is to get out of your situation. Just drop all the shitty people from your life and get away.
>>
>>38377213
shes a whore
>>
>was gonna get fit
>started losing weight, went to gym
>got job
>job saps all energy and motivation
>somewhere between no and negative progress for a month
>>
File: 6876444.png (8KB, 443x111px) Image search: [Google]
6876444.png
8KB, 443x111px
>mirin hard
>only girl to ever express her desire for me
>it's a fucking landwhale
>>
>>38375638
>graduate from uni
>get the job I want
>invested wisely, money isn't an issue anymore as long as I don't get wrecked in an accident or some other unforeseen event
>in other words, accomplished almost all the goals I set out to do
>feel dead inside

If there was ever a moment in my life where I felt like a cog in a machine, this is it. Nothing feels like a real challenge anymore. Logically though, I think I might be delving into some depression and I should get checked out but then I wonder what the fucking point is if I have everything I've ever wanted and I'm not happy. Just a little confused I guess.
>>
realised today at 27 i've got a tiny dick. always thought it was average and that porn dicks are just unusually huge
>>
>>38377991
It might sound cliched, but try creating something. Build a birdhouse by hand. Try drawing or painting. Try learning an instrument. In my opinion, man is at his happiest when he creates something with his own hands
>>
File: 1463192028318.png (35KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
1463192028318.png
35KB, 805x556px
>>38377991
OP here, I can relate.

>finishing uni after this summer
>got a job in my field starting September
>family is proud
>friends are proud
>the fucking bullshit in the OP happens
>feels like a hollow victory now
>will just be another worker with nothing to really look forward to at the end of the day

>>38377924
Is there not even 1 day of the week you can workout?

>>38377645
Sometimes people have no other outlets. I come here because sharing my feelings with people IRL always makes me feel awkward and judged.

>>38377627
Good reads, anon, thanks.

>>38377523
Why don't you at least drink with the grill you're meeting up with? Sounds like your sister is being a cunt, I'd just distance myself from her for now.

>>38377483
>just remember its a new day tomorrow
I tell myself this a lot and it helps. Sometimes I like to sleep early just so I can feel refreshed and get to the next day sooner.

>>38377355
I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I'm a little curious about meditation though. Everyone says its good and I tried it but I must be missing something because I don't feel much different after.

>>38377180
You have the right mind set at least. Don't be so hard on yourself, just stay your course.
Pleasantly surprised the thread is still going. I'll keep trying to reply to as many anons as I can.
>>
Lost the respect of my coworkers, friends, and people close to me. Feel like shit, on /fit/ every day due to the pain, and trying to change
>>
>>38377991
you need goals to keep motivated bro.

Same thing happened to me after getting my first job out of college. You think, "oh well, I guess I'm all done with school and everything, I'll just work here till I die".
>>
File: tumblr_n7xzrkBpWY1s0u7vwo1_1280.png (575KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7xzrkBpWY1s0u7vwo1_1280.png
575KB, 1280x738px
> have epilepsy
> go a year and a half without having a seizure
> go to uni
> get back in the gym since it's a 5 minute walk away
> start dating a girl
> everything is going great
> stay up until 4 am working on a philosophy paper
> horrible idea for my condition but decide I need to get it done
> go to class at 7 the next morning
> TA doesn't even pick the paper up because everyone's are so bad
> actually livid
> tired as fuck all day
> play Street Fighter with some friends later
> have a seizure in their dorm
> I continue to have seizures pretty much every 3-4 weeks for the rest of the school year
> this includes multiple days where I have friends practically babysit me in my dorm when I feel like I'm about to have a seizure
> I come to accept it since I don't have a neurologist to consult where I go to school
> I decided though that I can keep going to the gym and try even harder when I get back home
> finish my freshman year
> get administered to the hospital so they can run a Video EEG (They put me in a hospital bed with a camera in front of it and glued wires to my head so they could see what was going on inside my head when I was having a seizure.)
> they take me halfway off my meds so I feel like I'm about to have a seizure for a week
> at the end they decide to put me on new medication and install a Vagus Nerve Stimulator to help with my seizures
> it was a minor surgery, but for recovery purposes I couldn't exercise all summer
> it's now the end of the summer and I feel like nothing has changed
>>
>>38378487
what's it like having a seizure? and what does it feel like when it feels like your about to have one?
>>
>>38377991
Your remedy: Go out and explore. Either travel or go cross country to do some soul searching. Preferably with a very close friend who is down with you.
>>
>>38378502
When I am about to have a seizure I start to get a sort of tunnel vision and I have difficulty talking and I start to slur a bit. I've been told that I also stare at the floor on my right side.

As far as the seizure itself, I'm unconscious for the ones I've had. I black out and when I wake up it takes a while for me to be able to stand or speak.
>>
>>38377332
I hope you are ok anon
>>
>>38376109
Feel better, anon.
>>
>>38377553
Had heart surgery when I was 5 weeks old but it was just to repair a defect and hasn't affected me since. I had 4 cardiologists evaluate me and they said I was 100% fine but the army didn't care
>>
>>38378809

Thanks. I'm getting drunk tonight instead of having a cheat day tomorrow.
>>
File: 1462198819444.jpg (4MB, 2904x3908px) Image search: [Google]
1462198819444.jpg
4MB, 2904x3908px
>>38375638
depressing thread
>>
Can someone post the picture about /fit/ and /fa/ growing old? No homo.
>>
>>38377213
men and women are not the same. females loose the ability to pair bond after fucking more than 3 different guys. men never loose it no matter how much poon they slayed
>>
I'm so pathetically alone that I post videos of myself masturbating and ejaculating on Reddit. My posts are pretty popular because I have a large penis and ejaculate huge amounts. Probably 95% of the attention I get is from guys, but I do get a few comments and messages from girls, and sometimes I PM/comments girls nude posts on Reddit and they see my post history and want to talk with me

Then if they see my face they drop me and say "oh my god no thank you" because of how ugly i am

How's that for an obscure, pathetic feel
>>
>>38377536
this guy gets it. life is not a fairy tale, but if both parties are willing to put in the work a relationship and family can be had.
>>
>>38375638
>teenage girls at my gym keep hitting on me
>literally feel like they are trying to send me jail
>broke up with my current gf because she was too clingy
>New employee's at my job making it easier for me
>best friend getting married
>younger brother got accepted to Berkeley
>other younger brother is a chad in HS

feeling pretty good this year
>>
>fuck up with girl i like last week
>probably blown my shot
>far too bothered by it to be considered normal
>everyone probably thinks i'm a beta clinger

ffs
>>
File: morningcall.png (760KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
morningcall.png
760KB, 600x842px
>have always had issues with parents
>occasionally bring it up with manager at work
>alcoholic father, lots of verbal/physical since childhood
>withdrew from school and social life to work the last four or so years
>recently hired another shift who was familiar with my high school friends, now a psych major
>conversation about me going back to college spills into massive hour long discussion about my family history

I don't know if it's going to wind up being a bad thing or not, it's nice to be able to talk about my problems with someone that's around my age (although they're two years younger) but normally at work I'm very impersonal and hate talking about myself.
>>
hey guys im about to go to the gym, can someone just tell me we're all gonna make it, makes me feel better before going.
>>
>>38379964
Dance with a girl. She's having a gap year traveling the world. Thin noodles everywhere. "I have a boyfriend in Australia"
But we are all gonna make it.
>>
>>38379688
Genuinely not sure if bait or just red pilled.
>>
>>38379113
Why are they so much pickier than the Greatest Generation? You'd think they'd want to mold as many citizens through the military as possible.
>>
divorce imminent

Gains are nice but they aren't strong enough to fend off the rabid gorilla trying to pull my goddamn heart out
>>
>>38380815
Just know, its better off sooner than later.

It does suck you invested so much time and energy, but ask yourself if you were truely happy?

I know in this state you think having the way things were before was happy, but eventually you will see that you werent and now you can move on with your life the way you want to.
>>
File: question everything.jpg (80KB, 520x750px) Image search: [Google]
question everything.jpg
80KB, 520x750px
>homeless dude at bus stop
>>he asks me for a light
>'nah i don't smoke mate'
>he asks some women standing around for a light
>'no, i don't smoke'
>asks the third person around me, she also says no
>eventually he wanders off
>i think me being around made him kind of calm down because i heard him before and he was being agro until i walked up and sat down

>10 minutes later he's back
>not even being nice about it, actually being disrespectful and aggressive, just expecting people to give him the lighter and talking shit after they say no
>he gets back to me
>"can you help me"
>"can you help me"
let me pause for just a second to say that right about here my first instinct (which i suppressed, and later regretted suppressing it) was to get up and go ballistic on him him to "gtfo of my face, and gtfo of here, i better not see you harassing anyone else on this street again, go"
but i suppressed it because i, i guess to keep it concise i was worried about the consequences. a grade A wimp moment. fuck.

>"what do you want?"
>"some money"
>"no."
>then he says some weird shit tries to get in my face and sticks his tongue out, then walks off to harass more people
>bus comes
>realize i acted like a real coward.

What do you actually do? I wanted to try to be reasonable and calm, but I think that some people like that, the only thing they know is aggression, and you need to be aggressive with them.
>>
Already posted this on /adv/ but you guys are a lot better with this stuff

I went out with this girl yesterday. It was all nice and fun. We were connecting really nicely. She kissed me first and then we made out for a while.
Later on the night we met a couple of friends of hers and were dancing. We kissed a bit but then her friend (dude) interrupted and borrowed her for a minute. I thought no big deal and kept dancing/talking with her friends.
I call her friend after some time sobering and ask what's wrong. He blames me of rape and some other shit. I call his bluff and he doesn't pick up again.
I call her and she calls me a mother fucker and tells me "I don't kiss her without her permission".
I take care of her drunk friends and drop them home.
I messaged her today about 20 mins ago telling her I'm sorry if she felt violated and told her I want to see her again so we can sort this out.
So my question is what to do about the situation. Should I talk to the girl again? I really did like her and had genuinely had fun spending time together. Do I let her go? I'm seeing a couple other girls but would drop them for her.
What do I do to the beta white knight friend of hers?
>>
>>38376054
you're only like 20 years old. first loves are practice loves
>>
>>38381028
>What do I do to the beta white knight friend of hers?
He isnt the problem, she is
I had a similar situation a few years back but the girl told him it wasnt a big deal etc and stood up for me(which she should have)
If she didnt defend her own actions even if drunk thats not a good sign

My tip is to drop her, from what you say here she seems like trouble
>>
File: image.png (89KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89KB, 250x238px
>>38381028
Let it go, how can you even be considering chasing her?

She made borderline rape accusations the first night you met her, out of nowhere. Don't open yourself up to that level of crazy.

Just don't, you fucking idiot
>>
>>38381024

I dont get it, your response allowed you to get away with no harm done to you. Just saying no and looking stone faced is enough for druggies and trash to realise you wont put up with their shit.

Going ape and fighting him is probably what he wants and makes you look like a retard instead of a civil human being. If he attacked you, then obviously you have every right to retaliate though.
>>
>>38381028
red alert, forget about her
if a girl is causing you trouble even before you are together is a no no
>>
>going to top Uni and doing mediocre, know I could do better but procrastination gets the better of me and the competition is fierce
>have a bit of money but not a lot
>have good lifting stats but for the time I've been lifting (4 years) to be not be at 1/2/3/4 yet is shit

Feels alright, a very boring but comfy life I suppose, compared to most people my age I'm doing well but I know I could be doing better and am selling myself short (working on it)
>>
>>38381094
this makes me feel a little vindicated then. i'll keep being a civil human being. the guy was looking for a fight, probably so he could spend the night in jail with a bed and shower.
>>
>>38381114
>>38381059
>>38381051
Thanks bros. Still it sucks though. She seemed like a nice girl.
Are girls with guy best friends ever worth it?
>>
>>38375638
went back to ex instead of trying to build something with the one that got away because I'm such a coward

i'm actually pretty happy with my ex overall. but I never feel the same I did with the other person
>>
>>38381276
so you can actually kiss your ex now knowing that while you were broken up she probably sucked about 20-30 dicks?

cuck.
>>
>>38381276
she's an ex for a reason. will literally never understand going back to them.
>>
>>38381387
>>38381374
i actively took this decision, i want it to be this way. but i still feel so much for the other person, it's unbearable. and staying in contact would just further fuel these feelings, not make them stop, which would be so unfair towards my partner now.
i want to be in contact with that person, i really want. i want to be...friends i guess? but right now the feelings are still too strong.

I've not planned my whole life. But if you've been together with a person for so long, all your life somehow depends on and revolves around that person. I'd literally shoot myself in the foot if I gave up all of this. also i don't actually WANT to give up all of this, i like the situation i'm in..
>>
>>38381398
like i said...
cuck
>>
>>38381433
why? why am i considered a cuck in your eyes?
>>
>>38380919
I'm sure it will all work out. I'm handling it okay
>>
>>38381439
you basicly let this girl go so she can ride a cock carousell and now you kiss her on the mouth and probably even eat her out after shes been used and dominated by other men.

how are you NOT a cuck?
>>
>>38381481
that was like almost a year ago anon
ex has not rode the carousell at all because he knows he wants me
>>
File: just fuck my shit up.jpg (14KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up.jpg
14KB, 456x320px
>live with 3 other early 20s women in a sharehouse
>one is alright, sorta good friends with her and she sucked my dick a few times
>one is neutral
>one is a total fucking moron bitch but she is best friends with neutral girl
>moron bitch always leaves her shit everywhere, never greets anyone but her friend, forgets her keys and knocks on the door blink drunk at 4 in the morning and wrecks my sleep gains, always have to remind her to clean up after herself and pay rent on time

>me and alright girl agree we dont want to live with her anymore and are going to tell her to leave
>tell neutral girl
>neutral girl flips out and is like okay we need to have a house meeting
>have house meeting
>i start saying to the moron that she's a rude bitch and basically straight up tell her i don't want her to live here
>''''''''''alright'''''''''' girl totally flips and is like 'i really just wanna be your friend i dont want you to move out'
>those idiot girls just agree to be 'nicer' to each other
>meanwhile i look like a complete asshole because im the one who had the balls to actually say what i felt
>now i live in a house where 3 girls hate me

living with women, not even once

this just further confirmed to me that you should NEVER trust a woman

the only good thing is im moving out in less than 3 months so ill just move out and they can let the house fall to pieces, i dont give a shit. they literally never clean anything that's not their own putrid rooms and it'll be sort of funny imagining the disgusting state that the house will be in once i leave
>>
>>38381519
oh so you are a fag

god damn it, im wasting my time with a faggot
mi thought you were a normal person
>>
>>38381532
no i'm not
but telling everyone here i'm a grill usualy means no kind of help
>>
>>38381542
LONDON
>>
>>38381542
i see, did you fuck any dudes while you were broken up?
>>
I just don't want to die alone famalam
I'm going to do my best to be lovable, because that's what I really want in the end,to be loved
I would never say this IRL desu,this kinda feels good
>>
>>38381557
i did actually, had something going on with chad and then met that guy i'm talking about who made me feel that way
>>
>>38381567
women are fucking disgusting and your ex is a cuck
>>
>>38381596
do explain anon
>>
Women are just cold
>>
File: 1471319031225.jpg (80KB, 578x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471319031225.jpg
80KB, 578x900px
>>38376054
>>
>>38376307
I´ll give you the worst advice everyone gives you

>there are plenty of fish in the sea

We´re in a rough spot anon, girls are depressive sometimes. Other times they make you happier than anything. The greeks promised balance in the kosmos, so one day you´ll redeem yourself again.

I think the only real healing comes from time. Until then, you´ll just have to distract yourself; drugs, going full workalcoholic, drinking, workout, reading and more drugs and she should begin to fade just a bit, enough to take the edge of these feels.
>>
>>38381622
you claim to 'love' your ex.

when i was in love with my gf i couldnt even think of having sex with anyone else. after we broke up i didnt have sex for about 6 months because it wouldnt feel right.

yet you whores can just hop on another dick the next day like nothing happened and claim that you feel 'love'

women are trash and they need to be treated as such.

im just glad i realized this pretty early and didnt fuck my life up like your cuck of an ex.
>>
>>38381774
but i want to be with my ex, yet that other guy is giving me something i have not received from my ex since we began dating

i know i'm an idiot, i'm a coward
>>
>>38381842
>missed the point of my post entirely

why are women only good for their holes /fit/?

it just seems like they are completely fucking empty and are only good for fucking

they lack loyalty, integrity and pretty much anything else that makes up a person
>>
>>38381916
could atleast provide some explanation instead of just bashing on em??
>>
>>38381940

See >>38381774 you retard

He's right, I don't think most women even process emotions and social interactions anything like how men do. Your ability to completely unattach yourselves from someone instantly and jump on someone else is horrifying.
>>
>>38381975
all he's saying is that i'm claiming to love my ex
that's all
then he goes on rambling about some superficial stuff
>>
>>38381982
>all he is saying
>superficial stuff

fucking women i swear to god
>>
>>38375638
Just posting in here because it's a feels thread and I just feel the need to post this.
Life is great right now.
>Doing well in uni
>Got license
>Programming a lot and building my portfolio
>Started lifting
>Getting sleep schedule on track
>Improving diet
>Becoming more social
>No longer feel like killing myself.
>Nationalism is on the rise
>Trump will make america great again
What a year man what a year.
>>
>tfw gonna fuck qt3.14 gril tonight
>qt has a male "partner" whom she lives with
>she says they aren't in any sort of a relationship b/c he's technically only separated and not totally divorced from his "ex" wife
>cheated on qt lots of times with his ex
Is it shitty of me to be really excited to cuck this piece of shit?
>>
>>38377002
did you suck his cock infront of her to assert dominance?
>>
>>38382009
way to give me some kind of arguments there
>>
>>38382313
It's crazy how women can have a break up with someone they """""love""""" and claim to still love the while fucking some other guy. Like where the fuck is the logic in that, I swear to God im not some red pilled MRA but holy shit, this seems to be the trend. After a breakup men will take a hefty amount of time to even consider dating if they loved their gf. Doesn't seem to be the case for women, it's as if what you used to have didn't matter since you can hop on some new dick like it's nothing. It's fucking disgusting and makes me wish I was gay so I wouldn't have to deal with this shit.
>>
File: trump possibilities.png (73KB, 1325x571px) Image search: [Google]
trump possibilities.png
73KB, 1325x571px
>>38382081
>Trump will make america great again
don't count your chickens before they hatch mate; I have the feeling he used extreme views to generate media attention, and like a true politician, will rescind or state any comment if it suits at present
>>
File: 1471650873809.png (1MB, 1350x780px) Image search: [Google]
1471650873809.png
1MB, 1350x780px
>>38375638
>gf being insane
>full of insecurity
>doesnt trust me
>constant fights
>this has been on and off for months
>probably going to have to dump her at this point

A once great relationship that also brought me great progress has now turned so sour.
>>
I probably got herpes.
Only fingered her, I didn't fuck her. She still has to do a test to find out if she also has it. I only had a red dot on my foreskin, but looked like skin irritation. I've got no other symptoms so far.
The doctor said I should wait till I got sores to know if I really got herpes.

I am already agreed to live my life with herpes. Kind of feels weird, but I am still not sure if I got it.
>>
>>38382456
Sorry to hear that my friend.
With those problems, its best to stop the relationship with her.
>>
>>38380552
They're trying to cut back right now but I have no idea why
>>
>>38382806
fucking gross man
>>
>>38383203

It could be grosses if you search what can happen with your dick with al kinds of STD's.
>>
I've spent 4 years digging myself out of a pit of a terrible childhood, being fat as fuck and a highschool dropout NEET.

I didn't drop out of highschool because i'm stupid either, i was expelled because i simply didn't meet attendance requirements to pass grades and i went less and less, getting out of school was the only time i got to actually enjoy myself because my family wasn't around.

I'm 24 now, many years of losing weight and lifting and i finally look respectable, DYEL but respectable. I have a job with a local moving company, i met the boss' son through the gym and he got me a job after asking me if i'd work as hard for them as i did at the gym.

In those 4 years i've shed my family, the people i called friends and stopped being so isolated, but in a sick way i was almost happier like that, because where before i used to think the world was great and i was the problem, it's turned completely around.

Most people really aren't all that worth anything or give a shit about improving their lives, the ones that are and do get stuck having to actually suffer from the stuff people in this thread are suffering from.
>>
>>38375638
>fucking this whore
>start to hang out with her, pretty chill
>really like her

>out of no where she sends me a pic of her feet on a dick
>"hey anon, buy me a pedicure and you can do what ever you want with me"

>she's now a meth addict
>>
>>38382806
that's rough man

i got warts about a year ago and still have them. the waiting list to get them frozen off is a few months and i've had it done twice already. i've lost interest in pursuing girls because of it... don't want to give them warts or have them see the marks where mine were. it really sucks desu
>>
>>38383382
That's sounds even worse to be honest.
I was really scared that I couldn't have childeren anymore because of the herpes.
But I read that the infection of herpes is trough the vagina to the child.

But still.. It is hard to think about that you can infect a girl with herpes. The feeling of guilt would be too much for me.
>>
File: 1470796703623.jpg (193KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1470796703623.jpg
193KB, 600x739px
>>38381916
I don't know man I don't know
>>
>>38380120
>>
File: 1470147565481.jpg (133KB, 634x790px) Image search: [Google]
1470147565481.jpg
133KB, 634x790px
Why is /fit/ so full of suffering?
>>
>>38376677
Talking to people about their lives is always better than talking about your own life
>>
>>38384850
because society doesnt care about men, shames them for expressing feelings. here not so much
>>
>>38384850
birds of feather flock together
>>
>>38379688
men don't develop the ability to bond PERIOD
>>
>>38384850
it's not. most of /fit/ live comfy lives, but everyone has at least something to complain about
>>
>>38384941
This basically
IRL we cant talk about being rejected by that special girl, wanting to just feel love and enjoy company but here we can
All the teasing and laughs made here are nothing compared to the alienation youd get IRL if you confessed to any types of weakness
>>
>>38384957
are you by any chance female?
>>
>>38384957
lmao
>>
File: 1430431111290.png (147KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
1430431111290.png
147KB, 358x398px
>Have a GF for 2 years.
>We break up because of several fights.
>One month later we get back together and try to start over, i buy her gifts and take her out for dinner.
>Find out she had sex with another guy from tinder within a week or two during our breakup and get mad.
>Forgive her again, then find out she's still looking these guys up on FB.
>She suddenly changed her phone PW wants her keys back and tells me she needs time for her own next weekend.
>I get annoyed again and we stop talking for a week, she then calls me and says i'm not on the same level as her and that we should break up.

I told her to do whatever makes her happy but that i never wanted to see or speak to her again and deleted her from FB right after.

She's going to some festival now with friends.

It's really fucking up my gains and i feel cucked.
>>
>>38387113
Dont worry about that roastie bitch anon, she'll eventually fuck herself over when she hits the wall in her 30s and settles for some piece of shit. Its in their nature. Be glad you got off easily and good job blocking her. You can do fun stuff now
>trying to do this myself
Love hurts
>>
>>38375638
i'm not attracted to my wife anymore.
we are together for 7years now and have 2 children.
i want to leave her but i'm worried about what will happen to my children.

i don't know what to do. i don't want to be with her but it would crush my heart when i can't see my kids anymore. it's a really shitty situation.
>>
>>38387282
Did she say she would take your kids away? If anything try to get a good lawyer and try to either get custody or a deal worked out. No reason to stay with a girl if you dont love her or arent attracted to her.
>non nuclear option
Drag her to the gym
>>
>>38379707
Alright, post your face. We gotta see.
>>
Over the past few months I developed a really bad case of Oneitis for a guy at my gym (I'm a dude.) I'm comfortable with myself but I'm not flamboyant or feminine in any way, so I don't give off any "clues" so to speak. We see each other all the time since we have similar lifting schedules but have never talked. I'm generally just a "get to the gym, do my work, and leave" kind of guy rather than standing around shooting the shit with everybody, and so is he, so I've just never had any kind of chance to talk to him.
Today we were benching next to each other for like 25 minutes in complete silence, just barely making eye contact, and it felt really tense and I feel like a bitch for not thinking of anything to say.

At this point I'm just exhausted and I'm annoyed with myself. I feel like I should just get it over with and talk to him, only to find out that he has a girlfriend or something.
>>
>hook up with superhot girl in my class
>really cool, smart, 4 years older than me
> we talk everyday, hangout 4-5 times a week for about 4 months
>i am madly in love with her
>She was going to meet my mother
>says things are moving to fast, dosen't want us to be labeled as gf/bf
>haven't seen her in a week
>dosen't respond to my texts, opens my snaps but dosent reply
>i cant function, the rejection is driving me crazy
>>
>>38387632
Srs question, if a girl is 4 years older that you, would you ever actually marry her or is she just a fun partner for part of your 20's?
>>
>>38387713
Not him, but I think there's a possibility of it turning into a long-time thing. 20 and 24 seems like a big age gap, but 26 and 30 don't seem that far apart - especially as time goes on. You probably wouldn't bat an eye at a couple who are 40 and 44. It really just depends where these two are in their 20's I guess, or if they reconnect later on.
>>
>>38387761
I was really into this dude, but he was 4 years younger and I didn't want to get fucked over when he left me for a younger girl. He liked me too for a long time. Eventually this girl the same age as him who was a younger, less sad and self destructive version of me came along and gave him a good ol' fucking. He seems to be a lot happier these days, even though they broke up. Good for him.

I am very deeply sad. I still think about him often.
>>
>>38387761
I'm 22 and she's 26. Could see myself end up with her for sure, she's my 10/10. Maybe she just need some time, but this is driving me crazy. Atleast my restlessness is fuelling my workout
>tfw 85 kg OHP
>>
>>38387892
I feel you sis
>>
File: 1469081208548-fit.jpg (14KB, 255x221px) Image search: [Google]
1469081208548-fit.jpg
14KB, 255x221px
>be at party
>find sister who left family a long time ago
>reconnect a bit
>get her number
>text her the next day
>she hasn't texted back in a month
It hurts, and I don't know why.
>>
>>38387113
dont worry bro.

All women are whores, they don't have the same mindset of men of loyalty and future.

They rather jump on the next thing, in time she will realize she fucked up. She will try and do some gay shit, but by then you will be gone and with someone better that suits you and makes you more happier.

Dont let these ho's run your life, or ruin it. You are the catch, and you need a girl that will be by your side while you achieve greater, rather than someone dragging you down.
>>
File: joel.jpg (61KB, 666x620px) Image search: [Google]
joel.jpg
61KB, 666x620px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZkVqLjGM_I

>Have perfect GF
>Been together for 5 years, living together for 2
>Never had a single fight, amazing sex etc.
>She's my best friend
>She was a virgin 7/10 cutiepie
>Start getting fit, go from a 3/10 body to a 9/10 body
>Get hubris¨
>Decide to dump GF so i can experience my last years of college.
>Realize 99.9% of girls are lame
>Realize 99,9% of girls don't want to sleep with me
>all those "mires" were all in my head.
>Live in the same college town as my ex, see her making out with chads all the time.
>Fast forward 3 years
>Mfw i get invited to her wedding
>I still live alone with crippling depression and all i do is lift, work and sleep
>Why did i let the best thing that ever happened to me go?
>>
File: image_23.jpg (23KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
image_23.jpg
23KB, 425x283px
>>38376054
I swear to God this is exactly something I would have written after my breakup. Try to stay strong bro.

It was 8 months ago.

[spoiler]It hasn't gotten better. In fact it's gotten worse. I may an hero soon.[/spoiler]
>>
>>38388570
Because you were dumb. If you find a good girl, don't do the same shit again.

>Grass is greener mentality strikes again.
>>
File: 1468074912772.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1468074912772.gif
421KB, 700x525px
>>38375638
Had the same thing happen to me anon.

>Dating for over a year
>Really happy, relationship going great
>She has off mid week so I call out of work and we head up to busch gardens for the day
>greattime.jpg
>Get home, shower,fuck,sleep
>She wakes up at like 3am and starts getting dressed.
>Wakes me up in the process, follow her out to her car.
>Everything okay?
>Hand holding door open and she tells me that we shouldn't do "this" anymore.
>Say ok,shut door, and walk back to house
>>
I don't know what to do about my GF. She takes antidepressants, drinks more than the average person, eats like garbage (isn't fat), doesn't work out and she is half white (afraid children will come out not white). We have been together for 7 years and I don't know whether I should stay with her because she doesn't seem to want to change her lifestyle. I know its going to catch up to her in the long run and I keep telling her I am worried about her health. I know that each person has to find their own motivation to get healthy so I just stay and hope that she will change.
>>
>date next door neighbor for a year
>break up, wasn't working, stayed friends
>took her 2 weeks to start hitting on and fucking a friend of mine
>fucked all summer, are now dating

Both the ex girlfriend and friend are all friends with my friend group. I'm going to be seeing them all the fucking time together. It's eaten at me all summer and I've never gone through the mental issues that this has brought me. The jealousy is fucking consuming me and I really don't know how to get over the over thinking and anxiety.
>>
>>38388825
>afraid children will come out not white

kek, what ethnicity is your gf other than half white
>>
>>38388871
Native
>>
File: 1448210455991.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1448210455991.gif
481KB, 499x315px
ok so this just happened like 30 min ago

>chat up a match dot com chick
>5'2 Pilates instructor qt3.14 bitelip.jpg
>sitting at coffee shop, 1st date
>1/2 way through, guy and his woman (both 50ish) comes up to our table
>my phone is between us, the guy looks like he's going to touch my phone to ask a question
>".....you guys are a really cute couple."
>he and his woman smile big at both of us, everyone chuckles as we say "thanks" and they walk away

...was that guy trying to help me get laid? wtf was that? Thats gotta work in my favor with this girl right?

>mfw i, for whatever reason, never hear from this girl again anyway
>>
>>38388896
You are golden, whats wrong. Not like she is black or something. Plus couldn't your kids qualify for a bunch of sweet native tax breaks and shit
>>
>>38388825
>She takes antidepressants, drinks more than the average person, eats like garbage (isn't fat), doesn't work out
I think you know the answer. Maybe she can live with all of that now, but in 5 years she will fall apart living like this. Is it worth dedicating your life to fix someone elses? Will she stay if she improves?
>>
>>38382394
Being gay wouldn't help.

Fag here.

>Be non flaming, respectable gay, never into the typical gay scene
>Hard to find anyone similar or reliable
>Find a qt
>Relationship for a year
>He cheats, I end it
>He jumps back on the cock carousel, meanwhile I'm devastated for months.
>Still haven't recovered libido

It's not fucking fair. Point is, gays are just as bad. And you have to deal with a much smaller dating pool. It just really sucks sometimes.
>>
>>38377627

>getting advice from someone who says they play Eve only 1 time a week while at the same time saying that you should lie about your life

top kek
>>
>>38389081
>a gay dude who isn't like the unbelievably dramatic faggots you see everywhere
Good for you, gaybro. May you have many cocks in your future.
>>
>>38387524
Fellow fag here, >>38389081 is me

Honestly that sounds pretty gay bro. Don't be the creep stating at guys at the gym. If you think he's gay, talk to him. You gotta do something.
>>
>>38388756
damn anon, rough af

you ever talk to afterwards to find out wtf was going on?
>>
File: mad.jpg (208KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
208KB, 1600x1200px
>can't stop looking at porn

relapsing 4 days in a row after a week of abstinence

I should just stop using the computer all together. I haven't been leaving the house much this summer and it's like a downward spiral.

Last time I got intimate with a girl i couldn't get hard. I actually feel disgusted with my habits and compelled to change when I'm not being a retarded hikikomori internet nerd shut-in.

it doesn't help i only watch femdom tease and denial videos either
>>
I don't really ever post but I saw this thread so I just thought I'd share something real quick.

>dad (most important person in the world to me and cant imagine living without him) died suddenly of a heart attack 2 months ago
>fall in love with girl i really shouldnt have been hanging out with and its unreciprocated, feel like shes perfect but end up fucking everything up and now can never talk to her again
>thats just one of many mistakes ive made since, fucked everything up in general in grief and loneliness
>was incredibly depressed and didnt know what to do with myself or see any kind of future
>week or two ago start coming to /fit/ because if i wasnt going to commit suicide i decided to need to work on myself and get better as a person (relatively fat and unattractive)
>here i am
>>
How to talk to girls? Give me your best normie tips
>>
>>38389313
go read models and book of pook
basically keep in mind you're the prize, not her. you talk, listen to what she says, ask something else based on what she said before or comment on it yourself. it's like talking to men but you tease and flirt a little =.
practice makes perfect.
>>
>>38389313
just ask them questions, most girls love to talk in general

doesn't matter what it is. Ask about their family, hobbies, movies, shows. vacations. Just random shit if you have to (favourite disney character for example), etc.
>>
>>38389337
>tease and flirt a little

How? What do you even say?
>>
File: 1455368303787.jpg (82KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1455368303787.jpg
82KB, 650x500px
>>38389313
>>
File: 1467498076537.jpg (124KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
1467498076537.jpg
124KB, 736x550px
mom feels
>mom got cancer second time in two years
>she is crying all the time and saying she wants euthanasia

General feels
>i am a depressed weak faggot that can barely finish a weightlifting session without fucking something up
>resorted to calisthenics instead
>4"5 penis
>non-gyno huge puffy nips
>wide child-bearing hips
>21 year old virgin, probably forever

How do I hold all these feels? Should I an hero?
>>
>>38389343

I've reached this point that i'm able to keep a conversation going non-stop with a girl, but no matter what they will eventualy start to ignore you or lose interest.

The difficult part is to make them laugh and keep them entertained.
>>
>>38389374
i can't tell you that, trying to memorizing lines is only gonna hurt you. you literally have to just bee urself. but a better yourself. talk to strangers so you get comfortable talking to people. you'll know how to flirt and tease naturally.
biggest tip i can give is to hold a smile. teasing will come across as rude and flirting will come across as creepy if you don't have a little smirk. you really just have to get into the mindset and have fun. that's why it helps to be shitfaced.

>>38389395
that's my problem too, i can't escalate at all.
>>
>>38389313
Eye contact is king
>>
>>38389384
Different people have different priorities, anon. You don't need to be a superhero/famous athlete/whatever to be a productive, useful and all around good person to have around. If I were you, I'd try to console my mother, keep her spirits up, tell her that she'll be alright all the time and that you'll be there every step of the way to see her through. There's things you can do with what you have. You aren't born with down's syndrome or an incurable disease that leaves you either paralyzed or worse. Appreciate that and try to see life for what it is. You could very well meet a nice girl one day and settle down. Might take a decade, but you'll end up being happy and content years down the road. Happiness is hormonal, not just psychological, just like misery. See how you feel after a good training session and try to replicate that feeling. You have things to live for. That's how I see it
>>
>>38389395
>The difficult part is to make them laugh and keep them entertained.

fuck I know that feel...kills me seeing my GF having more fun with random fucking guys than me...what the fuck do you do, change who you are as a person to try to entertain her or accept that you are just a dull person.
>>
>>38389395
>>38389530
>The difficult part is to make them laugh and keep them entertained.

My problem is the opposite from you guys. I have no problem making people laugh with "witty" observational humor and comebacks, but my issue is that I can't have a real conversation with people

I'm very misanthropic so I don't really care about other people's bullshit whiny problems they have about everything, but this is basically the core of conversations is showing interest in people complaining
>>
>>38389222
Nah, just stopped all contact with her. She ended up moving out of state so I'm assuming that had something to do with it.
>>
>>38389131
>Don't be the creep stating at guys at the gym.
kek, this is constantly on my mind so i usually just stare at the floor or my phone, but when you're lifting next to somebody it's almost inevitable that you'll make brief eye contact in the mirror or something.

But yeah, I do have to do something. I just don't know what to do other than "can I get a spot bro? ...t-thanks see ya" Also I have no idea if he's gay or not, and I'm trying not to let wishful thinking get in the way of logic. This is probably me overthinking things, but we've also just been aware of each other for so long now that it's kind of weird to initiate anything at this point. Shit's stupid man.
>>
>>38389684
>the core of conversations is showing interest in people complaining

Sounds like you've just been conversing with miserable people. If you meet somebody that actually has interests or cares about stuff, they should have no problem opening up and talking about it if you show an interest.
>>
File: 1468474302112.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468474302112.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>can't feel happy for some reason
>don't know why I can't feel happy
>don't know what would make me feel happy
>no idea on how to even begin to find out what would make me happy

What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>38389989
Dude, my whole life right now is finding out what makes me happy besides basic human needs
>>
>>38389989
Do you enjoy sports at all? check out some adult leagues.Im struggling with the same thing atm. All I've done for 22 years is eat sleep play vidya and go to work. Wrestled in hs, but stopped as soon as i graduate. wtf is a hobby?
>>
>>38390301
The thing is I have hobbies, besides lifting of course
I like to draw, paint, play guitar, occasionally write
But it feels like nothing I do gives me the satisfaction I need
It's a strange feeling
>>
About to go on my first date ever. Nervous af. We're meating in a kinda shady area too so I'm quite anxious as well and got no xanax to chill the fuck out. Pls help
>>
>>38389857
Eh I gotcha. Just don't over think it. Next time you're around each other just make a comment or ask a question. I also keep to myself at gym but I never mind when someone speaks briefly to me. Go 4 it.

>>38390328

You fuckin got this mayn. If it goes to shit you never have to see them again and nobody cares. But it could go great.
>>
I love my gf but want to fuck lots of women
Fucking hate monogamy
>>
>>38381028
Glad I'm not this stupid
>>
>>38389989
I feel dead inside too, not in an emo way, but a corpse way. Like I've got bored of reality.
>>
>tfw rash develops on left forearm and right hand/wrist last week
>blisters everywhere, pus leaking, fucking disgusting
>doctor says poison ivy
>did go camping but that was 3 weeks ago
>gives me cream to put on it
>cream works
>leaves behind dark marks/scarring
>look like a burn victim
>will have to work out in long sleeves until this goes away
>will probably never fully go away

no bigger confidence killer
>>
>>38390405
Turst me bro, when its the right kind of chick for you, monogamy with her is great.

I learned this the hard way. Chased an awesome girl away with coldness. We're on good terms and she still texts me randomly, and we'll be meeting up 2-3 times over the next year and a half because reasons, but damn, I want her back, and getting her back is a big reason I'm going on a hardcore shred for the next 4 months.

Love>lust, never forget it. I've fucked 13 women. I don't give a shit. It's fleeting. Being with the right person pays dividends for the rest of your life.
>>
>>38390454
Sounds like a plant caused light sensitivity, contact with some common wee called hogsweed will cause you to get 3rd degree burns in the contact area when you're exposed to sunlight... For like 10 years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytophotodermatitis
>>
>>38388756
This is some movie shit. RIP famo
>>
>>38390396
Fuck this actually made me chill quite a bit thx bro
>>
>>38390455
Thanks man, good to know I'm making the right choice
But you know how it is, seeing all those fit chicks with their tight yoga pants makes your boy parts tingle out of control
>>
>>38390455
Oh and since this is a feels thread:

Samantha I want you back. I'm sorry I was an asshole and always gave you shit about stupid things. Please don't date anyone at your stupid school you're going to. At least not for the next semester. Please be open to getting back together again. I want those feelings that we had for each other back. I'm changing my life. I hope that makes you feel something for me again when we see each other next.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>38390566
>>
>>38390555
Absolutely. It's totally fine. You wanna pound that firm ass.

Thing is, that can be made, with work and dedication. A genuine bond with someone else can't really be made, at least not in the same way.

Help your girl work out. Encourage her. Don't be an asshole, just genuinely try to get her into it. She'll want to be the best, for you.
>>
>>38381094
This
>>
>>38388756
How do I have fun dates? What do you do? Where do you go?
>>
>>38389468
How to keep eye contact...
>>
File: 1468287940450.png (7KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1468287940450.png
7KB, 234x216px
>>38384850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

(you) feel it too don't you?
>>
File: im ready to fucking die.jpg (43KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
im ready to fucking die.jpg
43KB, 576x521px
>female friend is lifeguard at gym
>like her, barely have interest in any other girls
>mfw she's like 75% of the reason I go to the gym now
>will probably never get to actually date her
>mfw she admits that she likes my friend
I should be beyond over her by now since I actually value our friendship but there's barely any other girls in my life that are actually datable at the moment.
>>
>>38390800
You break eye contact when you're feel insecure, nervous, intimidated, etc. Whoever maintains eye contact is superior. You can try this at home if you have a pet dog: look him in the eye for as long as you can and he'll eventually break, because you're the alpha dog. At least you should be.
>>
>>38375638
This shit is so off topic
>B-but I wrote "motivation to lift" so i-it's /fit/ !
This the same tactic as "...To keep this fit related" bullshit. You're just using the fitness as an excuse to make yourselves a circle jerking sob thread. Mods what are you doing? contributing to this thread?
>>
>>38390566
you pathetic high school senior, jesus christ
>>
>>38382394
I can relate
>date a couple girls in high school, most didnt last long
>date girl for year
>only girl I've dated that I said I finally said I loved after she said she loved me
>we break up a week later and she fucks one of my close friends a week later
I'm over that relationship, but I haven't been able to fully invest in a girl after that kind of shit.
>>
>>38388570
Grass is greener mentality has claimed many victims

Next time, learn to appreciate not just your gf but everyone around you.
>>
>>38377958
The worst.
>>
File: Ryan-Reynolds-Deadpool.jpg (49KB, 619x412px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan-Reynolds-Deadpool.jpg
49KB, 619x412px
>myriad of skin problems for years sap confidence
>pretty fat, too
>crooked teeth
>finally start to figure out what triggers skin issues
>start losing weight, slowly overcoming years of self-induced autism, get better at talking to people
>start thinking I might finally make it, exercising regularly and eating well
>go through most stressful year of my life, condition I've had since I was a kid exascerbated, all of my fucking hair falls out
>not just on my head, but my eyebrows too
>look like fucking deadpool with slightly less scarring
>mfw
>>
>>38391637
sucks bro, skin conditions are the worst
>>
>>38389468
Yes but I want to make sure people realize, eye contact is good when speaking or listening. You should glance away during some silent moments.
>>
>>38388931
thinking about this more now....

...this is perhaps one of the strangest things that ever happened.

apparently they were sitting directly behind me until they got up

why did the dude say it? thats a chick thing to say. a grown mature man told me i was cute. with his presumed wife, possible gf. she put him up to it maybe? did this girl i met know them, ask them to play undercover eyes until i was cleared? what that some sort of 'thumbs up' from them to her as they were leaving??
wtf
>>
>>38375837
You can't sleep and you're feeling tired and lazy all the time... That sounds like depression. Maybe talk to a therapist
>>
Just finished breakfast, so pretty /comfy/ right now.

I hope everyone is good, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>38377213
Not this anon, but thanks. I was in the same situation and this really helped.
>>
>>38377473
Go on a cut, if you can squat lmao4pl8 you'll have a great ass and legs with a lower body fat %, and you'll be spending less on food as well
>>
>>38390420
I'm a bit new to this man. We were having a good time until suddenly I get accused of raping someone
>>
>>38377627
>Ursa Major sure looks big tonight

My fucking sides, who wrote this
>>
>>38375765
>It was her loss that she left you

it's obvious she didn't want him anymore, how is that her loss?

Don't fool him just to make him feel happy, he needs to face reality
>>
>>38377020
>gf slept with others

they're not even sleeping, why do people keep saying that, nobody is actually sleeping!

>it's just a saying, don't be retarded

It's a saying that doesn't even make sense!
>>
>>38376117
girls find it very weird if a guy is a virgin past 20 cos from what I got told they think something must be seriously wrong with the guy
>>
>>38395922
gotta back anon on this one

just like how there's something wrong with the last guy picked for team sports in gym class
>>
File: 1461714513071.jpg (147KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461714513071.jpg
147KB, 633x758px
>Still a khv
hold me bros when will the nightmare end
>>
>>38395902
>go to someone's house
>fuck
do you think they stay awake all night? do you also think that in getting to know someone you need to learn their life story?
>>
>>38395928
>madly in love
>a fucking job ended your relationship

jesus fucking christ, you might be fooling yourself but you're not fooling anyone else, madly in love my ass
>>
>>38377627
>squeeze your penis tighter when masturbating

thanks for the death drip induced ED anon
>>
>>38378322
>I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I'm a little curious about meditation though. Everyone says its good and I tried it but I must be missing something because I don't feel much different after.

I'm not that anon but meditation really does work, and it's helped me out a lot. When you're just starting out it's a lot more effective to do guided meditation, either from a youtube video or an app like Headspace or anything else - there are lots of options.

They'll talk you through some simple techniques and help you understand what you should and shouldn't be focusing on, while gradually increasing the duration of each meditation.

I usually don't go out of my way to post stuff like this but I really love meditation and think anybody interested in it should experience the full benefits.
>>
>>38375638
>22
>only one without drivers license after three tries or a stable job
>have to fight vidya addiction on a daily basis

sometimes i just want to lay down and become a neckbeard
>feels super bad mang
>>
>>38375638
Feeling good but quite nervous lads

>Moved out of motherland 2 weeks ago
>Got a job here in a contact lenses factory
>The pay ain't bad and in 3 months I'll be earning even more
>I speak decent English but under pressure for some reason I go full caveman mode
>Nervous about not being good enough

I start tomorrow, wish me luck bros
>>
>>38394661
What did you have for breakfast anon?
I'm on my second cup of coffee and starting to get hungry.

I was in a weird mood last night and didn't go downtown for my friend's birthday. Instead I stayed home alone just browsing the internet for hours listening to sad music. It was actually really nice.
>>
File: 1448994352240.jpg (75KB, 296x320px) Image search: [Google]
1448994352240.jpg
75KB, 296x320px
>17-19
>no job
>didn't lift
>didn't eat well
>got expelled
>only worked for around an hour on shit I loved and spent the rest of my time playing vidya
>Full of energy, passion, confidence, a love of life, charismatic and managed to get a gf

>Now 21
>Lifting
>Cardio
>Meditation
>Good diet
>Job
>Studying interests
>Learning conventional wisdom and philosiphy
>Practising martial arts
>About to go to school for something that interests me
>no morning wood, anxiety, lack of confidence, paranoia and turning socially awkward

I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with me. I got my test levels checked and they said it was normal. I've always had a dark/depressed attitude but I used to be able to carry it with some swagger and everyone loved me. I was cool.

Now I'm touchy, insecure, always worried about myself and whatnot.
>>
File: 1471603266507-pol.jpg (205KB, 776x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1471603266507-pol.jpg
205KB, 776x1054px
>>38376112
What happened anon, I'm in a similar situation.

>been like 6 years
>I think I want out
>>
>>38391637
let me guess
seborrhoic eczema?
>>
File: 1469553606421.jpg (60KB, 476x687px) Image search: [Google]
1469553606421.jpg
60KB, 476x687px
>crush on a girl
>she sleeps with my friend instead
>worst part is the realization we never actually had that much in common

I just find it so hard to relate to people sometimes. I mean, I'm social, I have all the friends I could need, but for some reason none of the girls I meet really interest me. Like I'm stuck in some fucking limbo, forever.
>>
>>38396197
>cant ride bycicle or properly tie shoes
life is great
>>
>>38376432
>Just tells me to clean up shit around the house.
Sounds like you're a big man babby.
Offer to help with things, and cook your own food and do your own laundry because you sound like a lazy faggot.
>>
File: maxresdefault2.jpg (505KB, 1576x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault2.jpg
505KB, 1576x1080px
>25
>never had gf
>never touched a girl for more than 3 seconds
>never hugged a girl that wasnt family

kill me
>>
>>38396596
Same here

Was going out with another chick the other day to forget about her but my date decided to blow some random fukboi on the shitter

I am done with everything. Time to spread out a futon in the workshop and dedicate life to wood and wood accessories
>>
>>38396503
Same thing here dude, 7 year relationship.
>>
>>38396589
Not him, but I have eczema and if it's in an area other people can see I get depressed as fuck
>>
>>38390773
idk man, find something you guys can both do. Hiking, kayaking, go to bar and play pool, netflix n chill, shit you would usually do with friends man. Just with her. Don't complicate it and put too much pressure on yourself.

If you're an inside person that just plays vidyas, branch out and do some shit she likes.
>>
>>38377289
Dont do psychodelics, mang, if you are in a bad place you´ll be in an even worser place. Trust me, been there.
>>
>>38383308
wut?
>>
>>38396226
I had some scrambled eggs with two slices of wholemeal toast alongside a cup of black coffee. Was pretty gud mang.

Sometimes you need time on your own, so don't feel bad for not going out. Glad you had a nice time at home desu.
>>
Borrowing this thread to solve my autistic problems
>a girl is always touching me and having her booty against my crotch
>dont know how to proceed to smash her

Pls help
>>
>>38400803
>hey bby u want sum fuk?
>>
When you are younger, time seems to pass more slowly as you experience less events and thus perceive each event as more memorable. If we consider this as true and then accept that one can inhabit different levels of maturity simultaneously, i.e. one can be physically mature yet emotionally immature or, rarely, vice versa, then the solution to overcoming such emotional feelings is to realize that everyone from Genghis Khan to Prisoner 24601 has suffered some sort of devastating emotional heartbreak. You NEED to force yourself to move on. To trust again, to believe and to hope, or you'll waste your time and miss out on other QT3.14s. Trust me, I've been there, but I chose not to stay there. Come on, cheer up, fap it out, lift some weights; regardless, tomorrow comes. And you either conquer it or be conquered by it.
>>
>>38400803
You could try giving more details

>who is this girl
>what is your relation to her
>where does she do it
>is it just the two of you alone
>>
>Took a week off from the gym because my knees hurt
>Knees feeling better, planning on going to the gym tonight
>Go for a bike ride
>Wipe out in some mud, land on my knees
>Now my knees hurt even worse than they did before

I don't think I can do squats like this. I'll probably just go in and do some upper body stuff.
>>
Guys I have a weird feel

Its a frustration. I was at the mall today and there were some girls there that just make you grind your teeth and repeat 'jesus christ....' over and over under your breath. And there are dudes out there that they want to get with.

I will never be one of these guys. I will go my entire life seeing these girls and never be able to do anything about it. Every passing day I get older and further and further away from it being possible to get with these kinds of girls.

I can get 6s, and even 7s. but the 8-9-10s are just beyond my reach. I've gone on dates with 8s and 9s, girls that I go "holy shit this girl is perfect" but they never pan out. Then I go on a date with a 6 and can't help but go '...eh....'

and it frustrates me to no end that nothing I can do can get me there. Unless some miracle happens and i become a millionaire, I cannot get that which my heart desires (and even then, itd just be her being with me for my money, which isn't great).

Its become an obsession. I can't stop thinking about how fine some of these girls can be, and how no amount of effort or energy put forth can do anything for me.

How old do I have to be before my brain FINALLY relinquishes it's death-grip on my sanity? I mean, I get everyone still looks at that super-fine teen girl and goes 'fuck i'd rail her so hard' even at age 50 but these people aren't thinking about it day in and day out.

Wtf do I do? Should I just bite the bullet and fly to thailand a fuck a bunch of tiny hookers and get it all out of my system? Does that even work?
>>
>>38396589
General eczema is one of the issues I have.
Only on my balls, though.
wtf

Had to look into what seborrheic was. Thankfully I don't have it as bad as any of the people in the pictures.
>>
29 years old
single, have a great job make a good salary and genuinely enjoy my work but not the people i work with

so much stress from work, it has taken over my life, and caused issues with other areas of my life. recently thought about seeing a counselor or a psychiatrist to discuss my life and try to understand if the way i behave or present myself is me.
>>
>>38402229
That feel isn't weird. You're just convincing yourself "Holy shit, this girl is perfect." because you're seeing a sliver of her life.
>>
File: 1470811263027.jpg (21KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1470811263027.jpg
21KB, 500x381px
>get ready to go full /fit/ autist this semester
>prep meals for first week of classes
>first day goes off without a hitch for lifting, eating, and classwork
>second day of class, stomach problems start in morning, decide to skip the cardio for that day to make up for it
>as day progresses, stomach gets worse
>vomiting and constipation for the next 2 days
>go to er yesterday
>crohns flare up despite being in remission for almost 2 years
>have to get abdominal surgery that night
>tfw never gonna make it
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.