[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 44

File: 1470486150877.jpg (97KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
1470486150877.jpg
97KB, 640x454px
Explain this.
>>
>>38357641
Portion sizes
>>
dont be fucking stupid you know a fat girl does no exercise unless they do a strength sport, in which they know why they are fat asf
>>
Let fatties believe what they believe
Honestly it's time to just let them stay delusional and let them continue to blame everything but themselves
>>
Uhh, that's racist.
>>
>>38357641
>salads with dressing on the side

I'm guessing she's a fucking idiot who thinks ranch dressing on anything keeps a salad healthy.
>>
File: portions.jpg (136KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
portions.jpg
136KB, 2000x1000px
Portion sizes & average daily activity levels. And Japanese people don't fuckin' survive solely on Pocky, ice cream & bubble tea.
Whoever made this was either a troll or naive lil' bitch.
>>
>>38357641
Having azn gf, they eat those foods but their caloric intake is much less than western hambeasts. Also:
>"unfair"
Kek. American whales eat a ton of food justifying it as "healthy", and drink, because beta cucks always just say "you look fine!". Don't lie to yourself, you're not 160lbs eating properly counting calories and macros.

Female logic is astoundingly stupid.
>>
There's two tiny Asian girls in my office, I've worked here like a year, I'm pretty sure I've never actually seen them eating.
>>
>Japanese girl probably has one or two pieces of pocky a day
>Even a rice based meal isn't that calorie dense if you have good portion sizes and clean foods.
>Whilst non-asian girl may have solid portion sizes and a decent calorie intake, even a light snack or a coke could tip them over maintenance and slowly make them gain weight over time.
>>
>>38357661
fpbp

Eating a ton of "healthy" food is unhealthy as well. Also, girls (and guys) always lie about their typical activities ("exercise")
>>
>>38357641
You don't control your diet, you grow fat.
You don't exercise, you grow fat
Genetics is a pretty shit-tier excuse
>>
>>38357718
>I'm pretty sure I've never actually seen them eating.
Other than lunch time there's really no need to. It's an 8 hour work day in an office, not a long distance marathon.
>>
>>38357750
I'm talking about lunch dingus, I never see them in the kitchen or break room.
>>
File: 67676767000000o.png (224KB, 589x521px) Image search: [Google]
67676767000000o.png
224KB, 589x521px
>>38357661
Redundant. Asian food is still high calorie as fuck. Even if you're eating small portions of this stuff it's all day, every day, thus they should be a lot fatter than they seem.

>>38357695
No, they also eat PLENTY of rice and noodles. So explain to me again why they aren't fat? Maybe, just maybe they are gentically predispoed to be slender.

>>38357663
I seriously doubt the person that made this picture was lying. You're going to have to come up with a better argument.

>>38357687
It's reality.

>>38357703
>Having azn gf

Stopped reading there. Fuck of normie.

>>38357730
>probably
>>
>>38357641
Gook girl:
1 ice cream, 1 bubble tea, 1 pockey
Whoops that's all she ate that day
White fat girl:
1lbs salad for, 2 litres of Diet Coke, lean chicken(which contains 25% fat at least) fried 1lbs on the side

My Asian friend do eat junk food everyday. But they usually just eat a small portion then call it done.
>>
Someone post the comic with the guy eating a shitload and not gaining a pound, whilest a girl drinks a glass of water and becomes obese.
I think someone made a more accurate version where they both eat but the guy lifts afterwards.
>>
>>38357641
females have a lower IQ
>>
>>38357774
>redundant food. Asian food is high calorie as fuck
Compared to Western? Studies show Westerners eat much more calorie dense fats. And our portions are way smaller. I visited a friend in America and his wife cooked an entire salmon. I'd never seen that much salmon in my life.
>>
>>38357641
It's a drawing
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>38357641
>>
>>38357774
>Redundant. Asian food is still high calorie as fuck. Even if you're eating small portions of this stuff it's all day, every day, thus they should be a lot fatter than they seem.

Wow, I must have great genetics then.

Stop projecting.
>>
>>38357774
>High Calorie
>Asian food
Pick one. It really isn't and the portion sizes are smaller.

>Plenty of rice and noodles
They eat less of it than we eat breads and pastas on average.

>The person that made the picture wasn't lying
Not lying, ignorant.

>It's reality
The reality is not knowing jack shit about body composition, caloric intake an exercise and claim being a fatty is due to not being asian

>Azn gf
This isn't r9k faggot. This isn't your stupid robot safe space. /fit/izens can and do have lives. This isn't the place to coddle your social awkwardness and autism.
>>
>>38357641
1. Japanese are statically getting fatter every year.
It is happening, at a much slower rate.
2. The cost of living is extremely high in Japan and foods that are high calorie cost money.
It's not feasible for someone living there to binge eat shit food (fast food) every day. The majority diet of Japan is rice, vegetable, 1 portion meat (usually fish) and it's dirt fucking cheap. You can buy fish from markets nearly anywhere. If not they have a wide variety of fiber high snacks (noodles, rice, curry type shit).
3. Portion control as other Anons have said.
Everything in Japan is smaller, as the Japanese are smaller people.
I lived there for 6 months and lost weight without really changing what I eat. I just didn't eat near as much.

Sugary snacks aren't as widely sold either, it's frowned on to let your children eat junk food all day.
Pocky is mostly meme, but using it as an example.
1 serving is 200+ calories, it also has fiber, fat, protein, a few micros, and sub 15g of sugar.
Most candy in america has more than 20g of sugar at the bare minimum (google search confirms on most general candy bars).
>>
>>38357786
The biggest thing that nobody seems to talk about is alcohol. Even if you eat healthily all week with moderate portion sizes to make sure you don't go over maintenance, you can still fuck it all up by drinking a bottle of wine or two on the weekend.

I stopped drinking apart from special occasions (like my birthday weekend) and have made huge progress.
>>
File: 4732748234.jpg (51KB, 750x750px)
4732748234.jpg
51KB, 750x750px
has to be their superior genetics

HIGH METABOLISM

Energy expenditure higher than FUKUSHIMA
>>
>>38357774
Carbos and fats are separate things.
Fats are infernally harder to burn.
Western Diet tend to contain a fuckton of fats and protein, and a minority of carbos.
Asian Diet tend to contain a fuckton of carbo, a minority of protein and fat.

Your Salad and 'low-fat' Yogurt can't save you, Darling, unless you exercise.

It also helps that Asians tend to to
focus more on bodyweight and cardio to tone down. They also cut down and control their diet a lot.
>>
>>38357774
>Asian food high calories
Triggered. I've never seen any "American Asian food" in Asia. Half of your Asian menu is never heard of in Asia
>General tsao, Sao, Tao whatever the shit
>Mongolian beef
>lemon chicken
>chomian, Chou man whatever the noodles shit
They fucking fried with flour and literately pour sugar onto them. Who the fuck cook like that in Asia?????

And I was surprised that one white girl ate entire plate which contains almost 1 lbs of chicken and 2 bowls of rice. That's a lunch for 3 people family in Asia....
>>
File: 1469864145532.jpg (36KB, 420x515px) Image search: [Google]
1469864145532.jpg
36KB, 420x515px
>Fatty is so mad she draws the asian grill as a racist as fuck stereotype
I B laffin
>>
OP is one of the reasons western women should just be bred out of existence. Asian women are far superior in every way. More intelligent, more athletic, and far more loyal.

Do humanity a favor anons and stop nutting in inferior whites. Get a qt azn you will not regret.
>>
>>38357882
Japan, and particularly South Korea, have some of the highest alcoholism rates in the entire world.
>>
It means you were always destined to have lower standards or not fulfill those standards at all.

Enjoy your forever alone or enjoy your boyfriend who doesn't look like brad pit.
>>
>forgets to count for the 2 large Starbucks cappuccinos she has daily
>>
File: 7843274234.jpg (342KB, 900x1338px) Image search: [Google]
7843274234.jpg
342KB, 900x1338px
>>38357933
>t.
>>
>>38357839

>falling for the laziest bait I've ever seen
>>
>>38357919
Asia got steamed, boiled, light soup base
cuisine and really swell 10/10
porridge/noodle/vegetarian food, with little-to-nil
roasting and a shitload of frying.

>>38357936
>Not controlling your diet to compensate
For Koreans & Singaporeans, they have to
undergo Military conscription and subsequent
reservist cycles. So if they are not fit, the
annual Fitness Test will really fuck their shit up.
>>
>>38357936
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure i'm not.
Rice based alcohol has substantially lower calorie amounts than grain based alcohol.
I could drink saki all day and not do anything, but piss.
If I drink beer I have to piss, shit, all types of stuff from the calorie intake.
>>
>>38357670

This. Once they start dieing off en mass, maybe they'll start to rethink their 'Body Acceptance'.
>>
American women are trashy cunts who blame their obesity on genetics, not on the box of chocolates they snack on after eating salads.

Asian (and European and African) women eat in moderation and aren't obese.

I seriously need to move to NY or LA, where there are more foreign women
>>
>>38357971
Hard liquor has wayyyy lower calories than
beer.The fact that you are effectively
intoxicating yourself with the High-Alcohol
content helps to cut the flab.
>>
File: 1318785629489.jpg (71KB, 357x290px) Image search: [Google]
1318785629489.jpg
71KB, 357x290px
>>38357971
>he thinks beer makes him instantly have to shit out beer calories
>>
File: 1443818620591.png (440KB, 921x741px) Image search: [Google]
1443818620591.png
440KB, 921x741px
>>38357641
/thread
>>
>>38358019
Some, not all
>>
>>38357951
>kid is elliot rodger
lel subtle
>>
>>38357967
Stir fry =\= Texas oil gut fying
Asian food is stir fried with very little oil dripped on the pan(to prevent food get sticky). That's like 5gram of fat added which isn't much

The sauce alone in any American food is already >10g fat. Deep fried chicken is never really an Asian thing either.
>>
>>38358025
yeah. the other ones successfully lost weight and are not obese anymore
>>
>>38357774
fuck off fat cunt
>>
File: korea food.jpg (844KB, 2305x1729px) Image search: [Google]
korea food.jpg
844KB, 2305x1729px
I moved to Korea 2.5 weeks ago

Women here look after themselves, they don't just sit around watchning TV ever, instead they go to the gym and walk on the treadmills while they watch tv. and they have dancerobics classes that are serious cardio workouts, their spin classes have a huge amount of of head banging.

And portions are much more reasonable, a meal will satisfy you, but not leave you feeling ready to burst
>>
>>38358057
Nice argument, sperg.
>>
>>38358042
Yea, other methods of cooking like roasting,
using butter, fucktons of sugar, cheese and yogurt is just a recipe for obesity.

Thicc Sauces like Mayo, Thousand Island and
Tartar are just fat-inducing.

And don't get me started on the portions,
literally heart-attack on a plate.
>>
>>38358068

Why did you move to Korea, anon?
And, do you have a Korean qt now?
>>
>>38358001
I legit don't understand why beer is even a thing. It's just empty calories that's cheaper than a rum and diet coke but does literally nothing for you and means you have to keep drinking pint after pint of shit-tier alcohol crammed with calories in order to get drunk.
>>
Sugar. Asians don't like it nearly as much as Americans do.

There's a video where they give Asian girls Oreo cookies. They are all like "this is too sweet, I can't fucking eat this shit."
>>
>>38358014
I don't have the shits any time I drink any low calorie liquor or hard alcohol.
I have the shits any time I so much as drink two beers, it's liquid wheat.
It causes an imbalance of yeast in your body, which makes you sick and gives you the shits.

>>38358001
I don't drink much anymore, if I do I usually slam 2-3 shots of tequila and than just ride the buzz all night with a few more shots.
I think it's less than 500 calories per night, which is like two beers at most.
>>
>>38357997
Because we shame those women who eat snacks in Asia
Body acceptance is 2america4me

In Asian school you're the bottom of hell if you're a fat girl. Our entire society would shit on you. Fat female is literately the worst thing that could happen in Asia. Our women learnt to keep away from snacks since young

And they do love snacks. Girls always love dumb flashy branded good looking candy or snacks. But they'll skip lunch for a box of sugar shit
And to surprise you even more. Asian girls would laugh at some girl who simply "eat too much" even if she's perfectly thin. They'd make her look like some food binge pig and laugh all in front guys to make her embarrassed
>>
>>38357882
South Korea literally has the most alcoholics per capita than any country.
>>
>>38358096
Cutting out sugary foods was the best decision of my life. I used to think that fruit was sour and bland, but now my tastes have adjusted they're so sweet and taste delicious.
>>
>>38357641
Delusion
>>
File: 1470347261065.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470347261065.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>38358105
I love hearing these stories, asia is hardcore /bully/.
Like some chick will kill herself if another girl finds a piece of lint on her clothing and all the girls start calling her "lint monster" while throwing lint rollers at her in the bathroom and she cries and pisses herself.
Asia hardcore as fuck.
>>
File: DAMN33.jpg (82KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
DAMN33.jpg
82KB, 1024x749px
>>38358105
That explains why there are so few Thicc girls in Asia or girls with bigger-than-average bewbz.

>>38358106
Worst Korea is fucking depressing, dude.
It is almost as depressing as Japan.
You live as a wageslave till the day you die.
>>
>>38357670
>Asians eat pocky and ice cream and fried dumplings for every meal

Why are white women so retarded?
>>
>>38358161
Asians value thin waist/flat stomachs more than anything else
Everyone loves big boobs. but having big boobs on 200lbs big disgusting belly is another story
This is the part that we don't understand Americans. It's understandable that you love all those tv beach blonde girls with thick boobs and ass. But why you also like the fat and ugly ones??? Having boob and ass on a thin rack is God tier. Having fat on already fat body is...just nothing special
>>
>>38357951
One mentally ill mixed race guy shot up a few people so now all mixed race kids are shooters? How many white people/middle eastern erschossen have carried out mass shootings since Elliott Rodgers?

Stupid comic
>>
>>38358105
I legitimately think this is why East Asians do very well in advanced societies. A deep sense of shame over any personal shortcomings combined with amazing discipline. Western, African, Hispanic. Middle Eastern and South Asian societies don't push their people towards that level of self-respect and honor (I'm not Asian in case you're wondering)
>>
>>38358281
Middle Eastern do honor but in a retarded way

Like they'll stone and torture people to death for honor instead of improving
>>
>>38357641
She forgot to include Venti White Chocolate Mocha after her 30 minute walk

3 cliff bars after her intense CrossFit session

Green smoothie with bananas, apples, 3 tbsp agave nectar, 2 tbsp peanut butter, some kale
>>
>>38358157
Mocking fat people is something we don't even try to hide. Even on tv shows and very political correct serious situation. Fat=bad that is all

Fat women is viewed as old grandmas in Asia, AKA a type of female that's is not sexual in any way. Nobody thinks sex/sexual things is anything related to fat women. They're like asexual creature just happened to live around you. You treat them like men, you talk to them like men. They never get special girl treatment/care ever.

Before I moved to states, my school had about 600 people making half of them female. I remember only 2 girls were fat. 6-10 girls that's chubby. All the other 200+ girls don't have any belly visible. People avoid 2 girls like plague and say they smell. They actually didn't smell but the impression of looking fat is like some desease infested monster in video games
>>
File: china number 1.jpg (5KB, 160x85px) Image search: [Google]
china number 1.jpg
5KB, 160x85px
>>38358337
Based asia
>>
>>38357882
A bottle of wine has about 500 cals. Drinking one on the weekend is not going to make you obese.
>>
>>38358281
asian people in Asia is actually shit in general since they know their limit. If you have some goal that's too high to reach, most people would just give up

As American Asian the game is just fucking hard for us. My friends and I make 80k on average and own house+at least 3+ cars at the age of 23-27. We're still invisible to most women in America
And no we're not chinky manlet. The shortest of us is 5'7 and I'm 6'2 with ripped body. All these stuff is nothing compared to average white joe on street.

Therefore you see Asian male push themselves hard in America because you'll need to become at top to score a women.
>>
>>38357641
she forgot to include the bags of chips and cookies she eats as "snacks" because they don't count.
>>
>>38358254
The Artist is a half asian himself.
>>
>>38358254
hapa detected.
>>
>>38358405
you can't be srs. Own house 80k and 3 cars and you're invisible?

You're either manlet, ugly, both or awkward. Totally srs, I can pull a gf and I'm not even done my undergrad yet.
>>
>>38358337
Yeah I've had friends tell me similar stories.
Female bullying seems particularly vicious though, like long term psychological effects from it.
Male bullying seemed to be your typical, beat you up scenario.
I don't know exactly how to ask this, but is it true that a lot of asian cultures are extremely submissive.
Like if the top dog in a class room decides they want to start bullying a girl or boy, everyone will automatically conform and start bullying also, else they may get bullied?
Just no one will stand up for anything or make a stand I guess.

It's not much different here state side, but I remember a lot more people who would actually tell others to shut the fuck up or to stop disrupting class. Not that they wanted the bullying to stop, but just keep it more out of public eye.
>>
>>38358405
The game is rigged against Asian Americans, that I have to agree.

But
>asian people in Asia is actually shit in general since they know their limit
You just threw your Asian bros under the bus with that tactless statement.
Do you really want to be a mega slayer/Chad that badly?

Nice sense of entitlement, snowflake
>>
>>38358161
>or girls with bigger-than-average bewbz.
It's genetic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectodysplasin_A_receptor
>>
>>38358471
I have 6 girls text with me and say I'm really impressive. They just never want to fuck me. They all have bf/gf. I have girls miring me at malls and whenever I get out of my sport car. Especially I look very American rather than FOB chink
Basically
>feels good man
>tfw no gf
At the same time
You'd be surprised girls don't just jump on your dick that fast irl. And I interracial don't happen that often
>>
>>38358405
What part of the country do you live in? I've lived in the DFW and NY areas, and I'd always see ripped/ shredded Asians killing it with white women. Skinny Asians with style kill it with stylish chicks.

Agree that skinny Asians with poor sense of style have it the hardest.
>>
>>38357774
Retarded obese roastie cunt. I can smell your stinky flabby beef curtains from here. Kill yourself roastie.
>>
>>38358560
He probably live in Commiefornia or one of the inner states.
>>
>>38358535
Why are you saying girls don't jump on your dick that fast irl, as if I haven't experienced it myself? I've literally fucked girls within hours of meeting them before, or days. I've had a girl off tinder come literally just for sex, etc.

Totally srs, they might be mirin' your achievements but you might be awkward. It makes 0 sense your assets are beyond mine and I, as a latin american/Canadian pull more pussy than you. "wow you're so impressive anon" doesn't mean they're interested.

You're doing something wrong, and possibly in denial about it.
>>
>>38358254
https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/
>>
>>38358474
No one would stand up because eveyone likes to bully others... And middle ones aren't alpha enough to do it themselves. So they get with the group

But nonsense bully is not common tho. People do have sympathy. 90% of bullied kid deserved it and they actually have that mindset to be bullied. 99% of bullying is not serious. It's typical chad showing off their dominance

Female bullying is weird af. Sometimes a popular Stacy could be target. Sometimes popular queen whore would be the bully leader. But they're weak they can only talk shit and hit with slap so no one give a shit and we usually laugh when girls trying to be tough.
Unlike in America, in Asia girls have NO chance against men. Average beta could beat entire class of girls
>>
>>38358501
Shut up its true.
I came to America with my 6'2 and chad genetics and my family have money. We're the top in Asia so we could come here. most Asians need to be good enough to come in America unlike a greasy 34 year old rapist beaner could just jump over the fence

America > any Asian country. America = Num. 1 is the truth
>>
>>38358598
>Average beta could beat entire class of girls
I dated a Japanese girl (true blood) once, I'm sure this is actually pretty accurate.
She weighed 100lbs wet.

Well that's good to know, I actually support bullying a decent amount. As long as the person being bullied doesn't get in trouble if they decide to actually stand up for themselves and beat down a bully.
America is grade A retarded when it comes to that. Seen some band nerd get bullied for months and months and finally takes his trumpet case and smash it into this dudes face.
He got kicked out.
Kinda counter productive to teach people standing up for yourself is bad.
>>
>>38358093
>Why did you move to Korea, anon?
because i tried to kill myself so i changed my entire life
>And, do you have a Korean qt now?
not yes, only been here a few weeks
>>
File: 5460172.jpg (224KB, 618x2388px) Image search: [Google]
5460172.jpg
224KB, 618x2388px
>>38357641
>>
>>38358592
Yes I'm awkward and I don't seem fun. Your Latin/Canadian that's thundercock white gene right here. This alone beats any achievement I have
My coworkers comments on my gains all the time. And they are always surprised my financial management get me to a level that white people expected to achieve in 40s
But they just don't seem to want any sexual relation with me

My white friends are actually more nerdy then me but they seem more fun. The Jew stereotype really fucking ruined us
>>
>>38357919
>whatever the shit
Are you pretending to be asian in this post? Or just ignorant?
>>
>>38358636
And yet this Asian 'Chad' complains about
being unable to get pussy at his leisure, despite
being 'Upper Middle Class' and having work his
ass off for it.

There's something definitely wrong with you.
And girls will get that right-off-the-bat.
>>
>>38358703
The "asian" anon you're replying to isn't a chad; chads don't call themselves chads. He has hapa mentality; probably a hapa
>>
>>38358683
I'm the guy you were responding to. You have the potential to pull so much more. >>38358703 makes sense. You seem too self aware you've done well, you might unconsciously mention it, or make it too obvious you are doing well, etc.

Being the financial elite is fucking incredible m8 but women enjoy a dude that's reliable but also fun and not "hey look at how incredible I am financially!". I'm probably a bigger nerd than you working my ass off to achieve financial greatness, but it's the fact that I can carry normal conversations and not just flaunt anything I own that's important.

Being educated/interesting goes a long way. Being able to carry yourself in such a way where you appear grounded and not on a high horse is what's important. You might be chad as fuck, but the fact that you probably give off to girls that you know that is an instant pussy dryer. Women pick that shit up at lightning speed.

If you put aside your assets and focus on yourself as a person you could pull more pussy than 99% of us here. Otherwise, have fun throwing money at it.
>>
>>38358703
>working 5 days
>tons of hobby and lift
>implying I have time for women
At least in mentally alpha. I could attract female attention now. If I do better then they'd start coming to me
>>
>>38358742
I can easily snap Asian girl at random Asian party. But I like white girls and superior genes. It's totally different game pool.
>>
>>38358647
Godspeed anon
Traveling and running away from everything always heals the wounds.
I ran out of money and I had to return to my cycle, but it felt good while it lasted.
>>
>>38358770
>>38358790
lol this is what I mean. You need to ground yourself or you're going to perpetually stay where you are.

You're on such a high horse women can't climb up. This is why no one wants to fuck you.
>>
File: jsss.jpg (44KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
jsss.jpg
44KB, 540x960px
>>38358068
>>38358647
Good luck, I used to live in Deagu with my ex.
>>
>>38358766
Fucking nailed it. My Asian friends are all afraid of me because I'm too self praising high horse. Girls told me they thought I look like I wouldn't be happy and satisfied to settle with average girl. That's a polite way telling me I'm a dickhead

I never have casual conversations and don't pay attention to small stupid meaningless stuff. Life to me is always on the go and I need to move fast in order to achive something big and huge. I don't even know what it is. But I agree I'm "boring" in this way

For example the car I have is a wind cooled 911 and m3. I could easily swag with these cars but instead I think brand new turbo 911 is the end goal and these 2 are just big boy toys. I'm always afraid to stop and enjoy the current
>>
>>38357951
I wonder if white girls look at whiteguys with asian hunnies the same way white guys view white girls with black guys
>>
>>38358863
You're smart enough to know what your problem is. The day you decide to address it, that day you might be able to be happy.

Being ambitious is one thing, being all about your ambitions is another. Learn to separate them and not be consumed by them. Let ambitions propel you forward, but not dictate every aspect of your life, especially your personal life.

The fact you mentioned your car when it's pretty irrelevant just screams you do this to women and none of them want you senpai.

Best of luck. The moment you stop making it about that which you have and that which you pursue, and embrace something more grounded, you will be swimming in vagina.
>>
>>38358564
Your little pickle smells like vinegar :)
We should be friends. Your wrinkly gherkin would smell even yummier with my beef :)
>>
>>38358900
>my classic badass German cars aren't relevant
b-but they're REEEEEEEEEEE

I never understand how my fat hairy white friend has a gf who loves him. He's boring and doesn't have any hobby beside normie shits. Aren't girls supposed to like someone that's special and out of ordinary? He doesn't even treat her that well.
He looks better in white way. My face must be somehow weird Asian ayy lmao tier. Or is the Jew meme dick size

I just cannot understand how I can't have a caring girl when I'm better than my friend in every way
>>
>>38359033
>Aren't girls supposed to like someone that's special and out of ordinary?

Different girls like different things friend.
>>
>>38357661
Is it okay if I eat a shitload of fruit everyday? Apple, Pear, Banana, Kiwi, nectarine I just can't get enough
>>
>>38359033
Ok given that I am, to some degree facially attractive and that does help pull no matter any situation I may be in, your attitude, as I've explained, is your problem.

I don't go clubbing, almost never drink, don't blaze and I can get pussy. I'm not normie exciting either.

You're not better, lol. In a sense, the fact that you think you're "better" than any other human being you consider a friend is disgusting.

I have no car, I'm a student and I have little savings and I can pull. Your cars don't matter, your money doesn't matter. What matters is you not being hung up on what you own and actually being an interesting human being. I don't give a fuck what care you have and neither do most girls, and so long as you're not dirt poor you're fine. Girls do like ambition, but only stupid girls are that material. I've dated one of those.

Just stop looking at yourself relative to others all the time. The fact you spend the entire time in self validation in comparison to your peers is what is shooting you in the foot, because deep down you're not confident enough to hold your own without feeling on top of others. Girls see that. I see that and I don't even know you.

That's the last I write to help you. If you don't get it after 3-4 well written messages that I've tried to genuinely, and non-maliciously write to you (I'm not just memeing you for the fuck of it, I'm genuinely interested in /fit/ bros succeeding in life, for no compensation since it's anonymous), then you're too stuck up your own ass to smell the beauty outside of it.

Godspeed anon. I've tried.
>>
File: 1313963084762.jpg (41KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
1313963084762.jpg
41KB, 351x359px
>>38358955
>>
>>38359104
yes.
>>
>>38359151
Strong words familia I'd offer my boipussi right here
Just a note I never reveal my power level irl and I don't brag about it I know it's pretentious
now to me is
>if no gf it means I'm not big enough
and thanks for /fit/ I'd accept nothing than a liftfu.
>>
I see no one has successfully been able to refute my arguments yet (>>38357774). All the responses are nothing but a load of Ayatollah Homeinis.

You meat-heads are pitiful debaters.
>>
>>38357774
>Maybe, just maybe they are gentically predispoed to be slender.
even if you were right, that only means that they can't eat whatever they want and that you need to eat less you fatfuck.
>>
>>38359290
Where did you gain your expertise on Asian eating habits?
>>
>>38357641
>be Asian
>start to get fat
>everyone tells you to lose weight
>gee I better lose weight!

>be white
>start to get fat
>media and friends all go "oh no you're beautiful!"
>anyone who tells you to lose weight is an evil patriarchal oppressor
>start a fat acceptance blog about how you're just reaching your "set point"

Society is willing to entertain almost any retarded idea a white girl has, they're basically living the ultra-privileged lifestyle white men supposedly have.
>>
>>38358019
>they report restricting the caloric intake
>report
and lying as always.
>>
>>38357774
kill yourself, m'dude
>>
>>38358445
>>38358595
I'm Mexican you /r9gay/ shitters

Im just saying whites tend to have higher rates of mental illness/mass shooters. Just seems like a meme to pass the blame
>>
>>38358595
/r/hapas is a really sad place. I can see how frustrated they are, but they're just bringing themselves down even more. There are a ton of successful Asian and half-Asian men, but these guys are determined to paint themselves as victims.
>>
>>38358647
>not yes

The word in English is "no"
>>
File: tmp_6679-9286518-1978341732.jpg (97KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6679-9286518-1978341732.jpg
97KB, 780x780px
>>38359943
Everyone already knows that
>>
>>38357774

this is too obvious, idk how you got so many (you)s
>>
>>38357777
2L of diet coke only has 21 calories
>>
>>38359104

obviously not, fruit has like 100 cals per portion

basically you are eating 5% of your daily cals if you are a women by each fruit
>>
File: 1456641270358.jpg (21KB, 339x340px) Image search: [Google]
1456641270358.jpg
21KB, 339x340px
>>38358068
Anon I really want to live in Korea too

I have been studying Korean and I'm going to travel there in a couple months
>>
File: 1406580908444.jpg (7KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
1406580908444.jpg
7KB, 255x220px
>idiots here ACTUALLY believe calories are THE ONLY factor that determines weight
>ACTUALLY BELIEVE all human bodies process energy THE EXACT SAME way everytime regardless of ANY condition
Damn you people are actually fucking retarded
>BUT BUT I READ AN INFOGRAPHIC AND NOW KNOW WHAT A CALORIE IS ! ALSO THERMODYNAMICS XDDD
>>
>>38359943

t. "my mom is mexican and my dad is white"
>>
Delusion
/thread
>>
>>38360188

a physically healthy body is forced to have good energy metabolism

if you are fucked up metabolism you are either unactive (so lazy) or very old
>>
>>38357750

Typical fat American girl eating habbits at work

>7am eat some sort of unhealthy breakfast bar or drink at home
>8:35am eat yogurt first thing at work because I have to replinish my energy from walking from my car and then going up 5 stories in the elevator
>10 am eat a special k protien bar because I'm being mentally drained from sitting and doing nothing for 2 hours
>12 pm go out to lunch and get salad loaded with croutons and ranch dressing, half of a club sandwhich, drink it down with a large diet coke. Get a refill of large diet coke for work
>3 pm feeling a crash coming on so it's time for coffee with sugar and cream
>5 pm almost time to go to leave and go to the gym, better eat some cheese on crackers to get protein and carbs in before the gym

To them it is a marathon.
>>
>>38357641

lmao this is like my mom who eats vegetables in public but in his house he takes almost 800 cals in milk because she likes to make glasses full of milk powder before putting the water and she thinks it's fine because it's just one time a day

it's really sad desu because she had cancer some years ago so probably that fucked up her metabolism really hard

i love you mom ):
>>
>>38360295

lmao this is my eating habits too for lifting weights kek

>mfw eating yogurth if i walked more than 30 mins

kek exactly like that
>>
>>38358790
>superior genes
>superior

You'll pull the women you want once you stop seeing yourself as inferior. If you were white, you'd blame your height or genetics. Or you'd blame 'white culture' and post on SJW subreddits and tumblr.

Be comfortable in your own skin. I see a lot of Americanized Asians and Indians behave scared and shy because they think that whites are superior. Be more like Persian and Arab bros, & be comfortable in your skin (but don't go full Persian and get so cocky being yourself that you stop lifting).

I have a few friends from Japan. They always tell me how Nigerians are looked down upon there, but still end up getting laid more than nearly everyone else because they approach weeb girls and don't give a fuck about what 'superior Japanese' think about them.
>>
>>38360354
>and once again niggers wash down another good gene
Seriously somebody needs to stop these god damn niggers
>>
>>38358647
Are you teaching English or something? That's my exit plan if my degree proves worthless and if I'm too pussy for the military.
>>
>>38360105
I know, right? I'd say that I've had my fill of (you)'s for the day, hell maybe even the week.

I am truly a fat-fuck for (you)'s.
>>
>>38360294
>t. Uneducated Fuckass McGee
>>
>>38357774
>Asian food is still high calorie as fuck
oh you
you're thinking about shitty chinese buffets again
>>
>>38360905
Uh, no I'm not. I spent six months of my gap-year travelling through Asia (China, South Korea, Thailand, Japan, Cambodia). From the richest to the poorest they all eat like shit, yet there was virtually no fat people (safe for tourists).
>>
>>38360962
I lived in vietnam for 6 months, lost a ton of weight but was never hungry

self control is a virtue in most of asia, that includes moderate exercise as well

if you see a cambodian eating like a pig from his tiny rice bowl that doesn't mean shit, get a grip
>>
>>38361037
Regardless, rice and noodles are 100% carbs and calorie-dense AS FUCK.
Can't you get that through your thick fucking skull?
>>
File: measure-1024x435.png (285KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
measure-1024x435.png
285KB, 1024x435px
>>38361134
yeah man so fucking dense holy shit fuck why am I not 400 lbs it would explain everything

you're a fucking moron, anon
a small coke has more calories that a fucking bowl of rice

also fried is not the way asians usually eat rice you mongrell
>>
>>38357695
>I-I-I saw an asian girl with an icecream a-a-and she was skinny so I was triggered

that's their line of reasoning
>>
>>38360127
yeah but it makes you want to eat more so you snack more
>>
>>38358867
yes some do, but alot of american women will jump at the chance to rip another woman apart.
>>
>>38358095
the reason i drink beer is because i like to drink. if i drank as much vodka as i drank beer id end up in the hospital every time i got drunk.
i usually do a few shots and chase with beer and then just drink a few beers then switch to water depending on how long the night is gonna be
>>
>>38361195
To be fair it's pretty easy to eat way more than 100g of rice.
>>
>>38358240
i like small boobs on a small girl. big boobs even on a skinny girl is vomit inducing its just big flappy saggy sacks of fat.
>>
>that Asian girl drawing
lmao

>Diet
sure, if you're ignoring the occasional pizza and munching all day long

Also Asians simply eat less

>Excercise: None
nah
Asians do lots of cardio n shit

>Excercise: Running, weightlifting, dance
tip top bullshit
I have never met a single person who runs on a regular basis and is more than a bit chubby

>Weightlifting
aka going to the gym once in two weeks and doing some machines

>Dance
so nothing
>>
>>38361362
100g of rice is a lot of fucking rice m8
cooked that is
>>
>>38359943
>mexican
>tries to talk shit
o am i laffin
>>
>>38361377
Not really.

I eat at this curry place and they usually have 300g of rice regularly, but 500g for XL. I always get the XL and it's not that much
>>
>>38359943
t. guy originating from a country that is notorious for brutal slaughters conducted by cartels
>>
>>38361377
I weigh 100g of my brown rice multiple times a week and it never looks like a satisfying amount of rice. It's only like 4 big spoonfuls. Makes me realize if I were to eyeball I'd always be way over.
>>
File: Screenshot (124).png (104KB, 1102x588px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (124).png
104KB, 1102x588px
>>38361195
>mongrell
>>
>>38361527
>>38361377
I'm part Asian though and grew up on a shitload of rice before getting fit. Rice has been a part of my life since birth.
>>
>>38361539
>raw
you eat rice raw? kudos to you man, my teeth couldn't last
>>
File: 1319926317919.jpg (14KB, 332x335px) Image search: [Google]
1319926317919.jpg
14KB, 332x335px
>>38361551
You're meant to weigh it raw you imbecile.
>>
The fat bitch probably eats a family sized bag of chips as a 'reward' for doing 10 minutes of light cardio. The Asian literally eats two pocky and walks a dozen miles to work.
>>
>>38361580
Yes, and generally 40g of raw rice comes out to 90-100g of cooked.
>>
File: fat.jpg (33KB, 439x295px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
33KB, 439x295px
who easy bulk here
>>
>>38361580
if you've ever cooked rice yourself you'd know that 100g of raw rice easily serves two

even if you eat it all on your own it's still a lot less calories than a order of large fries at mcd's
>>
>>38361599
Exactly, and Asians generally eat much more than that, aroundabout 100g in its raw state, so 250-300g cooked. Ergo A LOT of calories.
>>
>>38358405
Man this is what I like about you asians. You take racism like a real champ and proves the world fucking wrong.
>>
>>38361633
Well yeah. I'm not the girl you were replying to but Asians eat a lot of rice, veggies, and some fish or meat sprinkled in. Seems to have worked for them these past hundreds of years.
>>
>>38361633
still less calories than a normal meal at mcdicks
>>
File: it slips in.png (467KB, 455x560px) Image search: [Google]
it slips in.png
467KB, 455x560px
>>38361623
>100g of raw rice easily serves two

I take 100g raw a serving every time. I'm not satisfied with any less.
Also, I'm a 118lb skelly.
>>
>>38361633
>Harangues people for making assumptions about the disgusting whale
>Makes a shit ton of assumptions about Asians
>>
5'5 160 lbs is prime HIGH TEST

chinese grill is a twink womanlet
>>
>>38361682
You're a whale, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>38361633
>250-300g cooked rice
>A LOT of calories

dude, don't try so hard proving that you've just given up

average asian diet: lots of rice, vegetables, chilli, more rice, vegetables, rice, some chicken and pork, boiled duck fetuses

what you won't see there are deep fries, liquid sugar machines and white bread

that's the difference
>>
>>38358678
>never improve
Man this just cracks me up every time.
>>
File: diarrhea.jpg (535KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
diarrhea.jpg
535KB, 1920x1200px
I work with a japanese guy who is always sweating and complaining on how hot it is - many times when i'm wearing a sweater.

Curiously, almost always that this happens is after lunch. I suppose his body needs to do an herculean work to digest the food
>>
File: average_asian_woman_aging.jpg (82KB, 1600x480px) Image search: [Google]
average_asian_woman_aging.jpg
82KB, 1600x480px
>>38357641
Asian metabolism genetics? My friend's gf is a petite asian who eats like a god damn trash disposal yet maintains a hot small frame. Far as I know she barely works out, other than the occasional hike and sleeps all day. She's 28 btw. I'm sure there's other factors in play that I'm not aware of though (probably getting dicked a lot helps).
>>
>>38360268
You know where Latinos came from right? Literally descendants of whites and natives. More white genes would just make me taller and lighter skinned, but still Latino
>>
>>38361516
At least cartels do it for the money

For white shooters is "my mom didn't get me a new Xbox"
>>
>>38357687
Fuck off, marxist scum
>>
File: Sensible Chuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sensible Chuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>38357951
>Black Dads
>>
File: Stupid Goyim.gif (3MB, 419x313px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid Goyim.gif
3MB, 419x313px
>>38360188
>Exactly, Goy! Some people are naturally fat!
>>
>>38361869

remember the 90-10 rule. youre only seeing that person for 10% of their day. Chances are these mythical "large" meals are where 90% of their calories come from.
Most skinny people often have one large meal, and then nothing afterward.
>tfw dieting down and now I do this as a skinnyfat

Fat people see the 10% and assume that meal is part of a contiuum of 3 squares a day. It isnt.
And it fucks them up.
>>
>>38357641
>dance
>>
>>38357695
Holy shit, i just found out that american large drinks at mcdonalds(30oz) are almost twice the size of german large drinks (0.5 litre / ~17oz)
>>
I'm 85lbs and speaking from experience it's seriously not hard to maintain this weight if the majority of your diet is vegetables. Most usually in soups or stir-fried with no oil. You can literally eat until you physically feel sick, every single day, and remain at a stable weight, because they're so calorically sparse - cabbage is like 25 calories per 100g. Starches, potatoes, dairy/ice cream/cheese, etc. are delicious but I rarely eat them (maybe twice a week).
>>
>>38361967

there is a lot of difference between having a white mom and a latino dad (alpha) and a white dad (beta) with a latino mom

it may even be the biggest indicator of your success in life
>>
>>38359290
the fact that you blame genetics is enough for all of us to know you're a loser.
>>
File: real.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
real.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>38357847
Why even argue dude. This thread is one giant shitpost and anyone giving advice is baited.
>>
>Dressing
Has more calories than the salad hun
>>
>>38362504
Yeah, before consistently using Myfitnesspal I believed the same thing as most fat people do, and it used to seriously bug me.
I have this friend who is rail thin and quite short, but she seemingly eats all the time, and its heavy stuff too (Chinese food, takeaways, sugary alchopops, ice cream, etc). It used to bother me because she'd eat so much yet be insecure over how thin she is. I thought it was extremely unfair (as a fatso myself who longed for her "misfortune").
But now I know that the quantity is an illusion. We only really hang out on Saturdays, so I'm guessing it's her unintentional "cheat day" and she barely eats throughout the week.

>>38362768
Same for my country. Hurts my stomach even thinking about that much fizzy soda.
>>
>>38362885
How are you so light? Are you an extreme womanlet? Are you happy at that weight?
>>
>>38357925
This image was less gruesome than the thumbnail lead me to believe.
>>
File: 1469154984294.jpg (81KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
1469154984294.jpg
81KB, 1100x950px
>>38357687

fuck off commie

i bet youre fat too
>>
>>38363192
>commie
>fat

Pick one.
>>
>>38363154
Yes, 4'10" female. I'm quite happy at this weight, it feels *really* good. I have way too much energy and walk 10km+ every weekday without fail.
>>
>>38358867
the point is
when they are race mixing, the women are dating men who are more aggressive/higher testosterone, but less intelligent to a degree.
>>
>>38363354

american commies are usually fat as fuck
>>
>>38360186
Korea is extremely boring.

The same shitty dishes are everywhere and the alcohol is terrible. Everyone is obsessed with looks, too.
>>
korean food tastes terrible
>>
>>38363404
Nah, people get others who are about as intelligent as they are. Dumb people get on with other dumb people.
>>
>>38359943
Look up rates per capita, dummy.
>>
>>38363457
Korean fried chicken is fucking amazing, though. Niggers would be in heaven there.
>>
>>38361987
Is slaughter on an industrial scale somehow more bearable if its motivated by money
>>
>>38363498
That's not true. Men love fucking and knocking up dumb sexy women
>>
>>38363573
You're an idiot. A few searches on google would have told you are wrong... you fucking tard.
>>
>>38363601
You're an idiot. A few looks at the human race in the last couple thousands years would have told you are wrong... you fucking tard.
>>
>>38363601
Asking three actual men would tell you that you're wrong.

Hell I'm a man, and since there are no women on the internet I'm sure you can find two more men here.
I mean actual men, not those creepy cunts who get their rocks off by pretending to be guys online.
>>
>>38363615
t. A fucking idiot.
Seriously, kill yourself.
>>
>>38363635
3 people is not enough. Look up some statistics on marriage and education, and you will see that people with degrees marry each other.
>>
File: 1458006720259.jpg (29KB, 398x356px) Image search: [Google]
1458006720259.jpg
29KB, 398x356px
>>38360295
>>38360328
>tfw only eat when I know I can relax afterwards
>usually don't eat or drink anything until 9pm most days

If I were a muzzie I could fast permanently I bet
>>
>>38363690
>people with degrees marry each other.
>people who meet in college marry each other
GEE I WONDER WHY
>>
>>38363736
And some people get together in high school and have kids, some women become single moms, etc. and what those people ahve incommon is that they, generally speaking, have sub-100 IQ.
>>
>>38358068
>lives in a country for two and a half weeks.
>an expert on women's habits and routines.
come back in two and a half years
>>
>>38363713
Same. I'm always tired after eating, I also only truly enjoy it if I'm by myself. I don't know how people can eat on the go, or in public eateries.
I just can't.
>>
>>38362504
This so much
My Asian girl friend in college eat like shit in one meal. With all the bubble tea and snacks and stud. But she'd refuse to join our dinner or eat anything for the rest of the day

Skinny Asian girls are 4000+ kcal behind fat white girls yet those whales wonder why they can't loose weight
>>
>>38357641

All I'm going to say (Then leave the thread) is that I've been with my girlfriend 6 years and she eats trash. Maccas candies, bacon erryday you name it. All in regular portions

She has not gone above 54kg. She is thin af and she sleeps and is on her laptop the REST OF THE TIME.

She's 28 this year.

Her twin sister does the same and she is a ham planet
>>
>>38357641
>dressing on the side

One of my favorite fatty memes

>I get dressing on the side...and then just end up pouring it over my salad...
>>
>>38358337
the obsession with skinniness can go too far, like it has in japan: you get people who are rail-thin with absolutely no muscle as a result. Anorexia seems pretty common over there.
>>
>>38358388
it's the fuckton of sugar in that bottle that's going to hurt you
>>
>>38364031
She rides dick hard behind your back.

Can't skip cardio bb
>>
>>38364031
>bacon erryday
literally not even a bad thing
>>
File: 1401685343813.jpg (48KB, 620x565px) Image search: [Google]
1401685343813.jpg
48KB, 620x565px
>>38357786
>>
>>38357641
Are we really going to deny that some people gain weight easy while other can eat what they want and don't gain weight.
Any life experience ever should show you that.
Also life expirence show that life is fucking unfair in many ways.

Life is UNFAIR

Stop whining and deal with it.
If you gain weight easy you just have to work harder.
>>
>>38357803
There is no Asian food.
Japanese or Chinese food is highly different.
>>
>>38358068
I know they also go to get plastic surgery every Thursday so you can't tell'em apart.
>>
>>38358254

HAPAS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>>
>>38358790
I don't think there is a superior gene, it really depends on the location. I mean if you plan on living in a national socialist HQ for the rest of your life, being white would definitely offer you an advantage in surviving, procreating, and gay leather BDSM.
>>
>>38357900
are asians the most insect like ?
>>
>>38364745
No, they don't get good gains. Insects are strong for their size and simple minded.
>>
>>38357641
>typical exercise: none
Not true. Asians bike and walk everywhere and also doing school work and thinking burns a shitton of calories if it's intense schoolwork like math or comp sci.
>>
>>38358068
Be careful to not overdo it on the sodium. The worst thing about chinese, korean, and japanese diets is the extremely high sodium.
>>
>>38361195
Who the hell calculates the calories of COOKED rice? There's no way to tell because every fucktard has their own stupid ratio of rice:water.
Weight your rice uncooked people. Lazy bastards.
>>
>>38357641
Easier on the self-esteem to think it's magic rather than go through the trouble of understanding calories in/out and putting in the work to cut.
>>
>>38357641
Its called lying. Either to whoever the intended audience of this comic is, or themselves. First off, they're just making outright assumptions about other people's lifestyles. Second, I'm calling bullshit on what she claims yo be eating and how much exercise she's actually doing. Chances are, there's a lot of snacking and cheating (diet wise) going on that she's not keeping mental track of. Also, how much is she actually running or lifting?

For the kind of fatties that complain about this kind of shit, I'd really like to see an honest list of what they eat and how much they actually exercise in a week.
>>
>>38365100
>japanese diets is the extremely high sodium.

source?
>>
File: intrigued.jpg (23KB, 494x482px) Image search: [Google]
intrigued.jpg
23KB, 494x482px
>>38365154
actually it takes more effort to weight cooked rice

you need to cook the rice first
>>
>>38365285

Not that anon, but most traditional condiments and components, including miso, pickled seasonal vegetables, bonito flakes and other core seasonings are packed full of salt.

Source is the ton of asian cookbooks ive owned/cooked from as a weeb.
China is esp bad about salt.
>>
>>38357641
>>38357774
7/10 b8, made me reply
>>
>>38365353
I'm pretty sure they don't use them nearly to the frequency or amount that you imagine.

They have the highest life expectancy.

Also, for chinese food, depending on the regions of China, it can vary widely. The south is generally tamer.
>>
>>38365411

A lot of them pack a punch, so they are used conervatively depending on the amount of people served, but you dont need to consume high amounts of it everyday to make an impact, just to consume salt regularly will be enough over time.

Also, Japan has a high life expectancy, but also high rates of diabetes from all the simple carbs they often ingest.
Theyre often reticent about mentioning that.
That and erectile dysfunction from alcohol consumption.
>>
>>38357641
>dressing
no wonder she's fat
90 cals in a tbsp
>>
>>38365411

I didnt see the comment about China- I didnt know that.
Most of my cookbooks are from central China.
>>
>>38357774
This autism
I hope you get hit by a train you fat piece of shit
>>
>>38365451
It's a big place, cuisine style vary heavily depending on the geographic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_regional_cuisine

There is a pretty much a consensus among my chinese friends that cantonese is the best tho.
>>
>>38365565
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_regional_cuisine

Aw man, these descriptions look cool. Especially Sichuan.

>Its 3 months till my bulking season.
SOON.
Soon I will be able to use the wok again.
>>
>>38365639
If you like spiciness mixed with numbness, go Sichuan. Authentic Sichuan is a bit too much for me to handle.
>>
holy shit if you lift weights the number on the scale and BMI do not mean jack shit
>>
>>38357774
yeh or maybe their parents have them doing activities which can distract you from hunger while you're just sitting inside shitposting all day.
Also
>dressing on the side
we all know you glob that shit on fatty
>>
>>38365639
U can talk the talk, but can you wok the wok?
>>
>>38365639
If you still haven't watched "a bite of China" documentary on YouTube don't tell me you know shits about Chinese food
>>
>>38357774
You fail to realize that 90% of asian workplaces have mandatory treadmill and stretching sessions, and some places even make you ride an exerbike while doing your desk work.

They also rarely drive anywhere and biking and walking are the most common forms of transportation other than the train, which people still must bike or walk to most of the time.

There is a universal hatred against fats there, too which causes social pressure and a lot of people go to the gym after work to do cardio and calisthenics.
>>
File: 1448323013477.gif (2MB, 200x172px) Image search: [Google]
1448323013477.gif
2MB, 200x172px
>>38357641
Asian girls are like the fit guys who only let themselves be seen in public eating the most unhealthy shit just for the purpose of misleading people into thinking this is how they eat all the time but are still fit.

Same with the A-students who only let their classmates see them goof off and not when they spend time studying.
>>
File: snoop gains.jpg (78KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
snoop gains.jpg
78KB, 720x720px
>>38366232

>There is a universal hatred against fats there
which is the way it fucking should be

what happened, America? when did we let ourselves go so hard, and how can we fix it?
>>
>>38366232
They "make" you have treadmill desk
My job "makes" me get dr note just for standing desk
My doctor is pajeet and no give note
>PAJEET uses EXCUSE note for TOILET PAPER, while I SIT
>>
>>38366232
The PRC chairman have a beer tummy, explain that.
>>
The most amt. of calories I ever had with Asian cuisine in one session is that Korean BBQ that I had a while back.

Given that most of it is Animal Protein, it is definitely healthier than the run-of-the-mill all-you-can-eat buffet.
But I want to know
>How Fucked am I?
>>
>>38366372
Dude is 50+++
He has a whole list of old-man issues and Health problems.
Do you honestly expect him to get into shape?
The best he can do is Taiji but he has to govern his country.

Now LKY, that guy has a workable routine for a Senior.
>>
PSA:

"Chinese Food" isn't exclusively orange chicken and walnut shrimp
>>
It's genetics.
I moved to Asia because I was sick of ugly degenerates
>>
quite simply put; asians don't really consume dairy regularly. Though recently they have started to start drink milk its still a thing.. its a fad.
The average western diet , dairy adds like an extra 500-1000 calories to meals throughout the day without you even being aware.
>>
I live in Japan.
You can get a bento with 300-400 calories that can consist of a person's entire meal.
For example for today's lunch I had a 300 calorie sandwich, 100 calorie yogurt, 130 calorie protein bar and 40 calorie cup of cut kiwi. The portions are small and I eat more than the average person despite cutting. Girls might just have a single 200 calorie foods ball and some salad.
>>
>>38358790
Go back to r/asianmasculinity you fucking fag
>>
>>38366458
Shit, I mean rice ball.
>>
File: 1440583369617.jpg (149KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440583369617.jpg
149KB, 530x600px
>>38358019
>"Although the subjects in group 1 had no distinct psychopathologic characteristics..."

lmao, I love how to the researchers, being that fucking dumb/misrepresentive of their diet and exercise in a study, it would normally indicate a mentally unstable person
>>
>>38357661
This. Plus, most fatties I know (especially fat girls - goddamn why are bitches so retarded?) will make a salad and justify it as eating sometbing that will help them lose weight, but really theyre eating some lettuce with a fuk load of cheese and croutons
>>
>>38364508
this
Pajeet food
Chink food
Nip food
Gook food
jungle asian food
eetc.
>>
>>38366462
>unironically going to Reddit
Kys
And no fuck u. I prefer white women nothing you can do about it
>>
>>38366458
Can confirm. During my stay at Japan I saw people eating those rice balls with little to no meat inside equivalent to sandwich here. I was surprised Japanese people only eat like 1 of those and it might not even be more than 250kcal

They call that a meal. That's how Asians are always thin. Fucking white cows "dressing" alone is already more than Asian people's entire meal
>>
>>38360328
except you're a based male who lifts weights

way different
>>
>>38366498
>brown people
>Asian
Nice meme. Do you also tell people turkeys are eauropean and your ancestor is black?
>>
>>38357641
It honestly is genetics. I'm close to obese in BMI but I don't look it and I certainly don't eat like it either; I have had nothing but water since 6am on Wednesday (it's 4:40am Friday here). I did a lot of sports and physical work on a farm as a kid but what triggered my eating disorder was being surrounded by kids who would literally eat a whole box of Krispy Kremes and have Starbucks every day (ZERO exercise) but weighed 20-40% less than me. Even when I was only eating 3 fucking chopped carrots a day (I know what small portions are lol) then throwing up, I was bigger than all the other kids. These days I do 4-8 hours of cardio and/or a 10-20km trek carrying 10kg of gear a week and I'm 7lbs away from obese. It was the legs I've always been jealous of; I was told to wear a looser longer skirt than the other girls because of my damn thunder thighs. Everyone in my family is diabetic and developed it right before their weight skyrocketed. I have PCOS.
>>
>>38366588
You aren't defying the laws of physics. Still being in denial and measure literally everything with a scale.
>>
>>38366541
we wuz emperor
we wuz Raj
we wuz khan 'n shit
>>
Asian here; I can give a bit of insight to an average westernized Asian diet that I've lived with for most of my life.

>Main staple is white rice. We eat a lot of it, occasionally noodles too.
>A lot of vegetables and fruits, mainly whatever that's in season(Bananas, apples, peaches, watermelons, strawberries, ect) Broccoli is the most common that's used with food, though. Probably peas are the next most common
>A lot of tuna, spam, white lean meats like chicken thigh/breast, and occasionally red meats like beef. We eat eggs pretty often too, about 6 a week.
>Only drink water at my house, but I've added milk to perma-bulk. I've been slow bulking from as a teenager who didn't lift until now(110 lbs to 160), started lifting 2 months ago after realizing I was skinnyfat
>Fast food not very often as it's a waste of money.
>Once or twice a week, my family makes western foods or ethnic Vietnamese foods if we aren't just feeling the typical rice/noodle+insert vegetables here+insert meat/fish here.
>>
>>38366622
I know how to measure portions. I know what a scale and measuring cups are. I used to eat 3 fucking carrots a day. Nowadays I might have two 40g (uncooked) servings of rice, a punnet of tomatoes and a tin of tuna and half a red cabbage *over the entire week*.

>hasn't eaten in two days
>still being told I have to measure that shit to make sure I'm not accidentally eating the entire fridge
>>
>>38366541

turks are anatolian you dumb fuck
>>
>>38366758
Stay delusional fat bitch
No way you don't loose weight on 3 carrots
>starve for 2 days
>not much changed
>whoops I failed lets go back to "normal" diet
How fucking delusional can fatties be???

I've lost 5 lbs over 3 weeks of hunger I still consider it as fast progress. You fat women might think 1 night of hunger is enough to loose your disgusting 4 layers of belly
>>
>>38357641

>running

I guarantee you the only running the person on the right does is to the frozen food section to get ice cream

cals in out is not a meme
>>
>>38366758
>two 40g (uncooked) servings of rice
bait confirmed
>>
File: image.jpg (395KB, 1404x1438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395KB, 1404x1438px
>>38366827
I cook the rice I just gave the dry weight

>>38366804
That's what I eat weekly
FYI I don't have four layers of belly. I have fat thighs + bulging hamstrings for some reason. That 'hump' below my butt on the right is hard muscle. Front of my legs are more fatty.

The thing is I don't shovel food in my face but I'm stil 145lbs at 5ft. I've just always been heavy. When I was 8 I was like 110-15 and wearing 14-16 year olds' clothing, but my mother was always strict as fuck about food. Dished out portions less than the size of a fist
>>
>>38367008
M A R Y L A N D
A
R
Y
L
A
N
D
>>
>>38357774
holy shit /fit/ has to be the newest board on 4chan
>>
>>38367008
PLZ be in M E L B O U R N E
>>
>>38367008
T I M E S T A M P
>>
>>38367008
L-L... L...
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>38367008
oh lol my bad I see what you mean

uhhh also why do you want to weigh less??? Have you looked at yourself?????
Could you uh
Could you show booty?
>>
asian here. What we usually do is skip breakfast, light lunch, and starve ourselves for a big dinner. keep in mind this dinner is 50% white rice. there you go. mystery solved. case closed.
>>
>>38358281
agree with you on the South Asian
we don't have fat acceptance but we don't bully fat people, we sympatize
>>
>>38357777
Why would you even bother to include zero calories of liquid in that example. Lol
>>
>>38357661

coupled with portion frequency
>>
>>38357661
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dxqlXPyDl4
>>
>>38362768
last time I was in the states they had a promotion where you could get a gallon sized plastic cup
>>
>>38359943

>Im just saying whites tend to have higher rates of
>mental illness
quite likely the other way around, given that predictors for mental illness generally tend to be a mixture of genetic risk factors (never heard anything about any supposed 'racial' differences here) and external stress factors, which are naturally greater and more common in countries where people are poorer (i.e. it's generally worse off in countries that aren't white since poverty is generally greater)

granted, less severe mental illnesses are naturally diagnosed more in more well-off countries, but that doesn't mean you can assume that these problems do not exist in poor countries just because they're ignored

>/mass shooters.
literally a matter of weapon availability in the U.S. combined with an extremely problematic lack of proper psychiatric care across that particular country

there's a reason it doesn't happen in yurope

not to mention australia who basically had mass shootings before they employed gun restriction
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 728x1484px
>>38369462
She has a genetic abnormality. She can't properly digest food so she has to consume fucktons of calories a day or die.

>2 hour daily shits
>that daily food budget
>eating massive calorie diet every single day

It sucks.
>>
>>38357641
genetics dumb fuck
>>
>>38357641
>not counting your midnight maccas run.
>>
>>38358647
>i tried to kill myself so i decided to move to the country with the second highest suicide rate in the world
>>
>>38369663
Source? There was a video posted here the other day that just proved that her stomach is able to expand a huge amount.
>>
File: 1393419647272.jpg (398KB, 1980x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1393419647272.jpg
398KB, 1980x1295px
>tfw I*ll never have an AVERAGE korean gf
>>
>>38364031
Jump ship.

Right now, she's able to maintain 54kg, but in a few years she will not. Whatever you do, don't marry or impregnate this girl.
>>
>>38357777
>eating fat makes me fat
Fuck off quadburglar
>>
>>38357876
Cost of fast food in Australia is even more and we have fat cunts everywhere

I would say a large reason is because Japanese people seem to walk and bike around a lot more. I have friends here (funnily enough he's underweight at 6'5 and 70kg) who drive 500m to catch a train
>>
Honestly I am generally confused by this to some extent.

I lived with my ex for 3 years, we had the same meals every day, home cooked, did the same exercises and general daily activities. I worked a part time retail job stocking shelves and also worked part time landscaping. I was fat as fuck and was not losing weight, had muscle but was fat. She was stick thin, never gained weight and had a sedimentary desk job. This was 6 years ago and since we've broken up I've lost weight at an alarming weight and am now getting close to my body goals without changing my life style much if any. Is it literally just because she was a small Asian girl or am I just retarded?
>>
>>38370432

fuck me, rate* not weight
>>
Fat people that moan about it are either stupid or liars, particularly women.
>>
Asiananon here. I am just not as hungry as Americans are, it's the same with my other Asian-American buddies. We are hardwired to eat at maintenance and struggle to go above, it actually is genetic to a degree. I'm a taller Asian bro at 5'11" and I struggle hard to eat more than about 2500 calories a day, and even when I was younger and skinnier I had stretch marks because of abnormal height (5'9" at 125 lbs and I had stretch marks).

It also has to do with culture, my parents are /fatpeoplehate/ all the way and always served lower portions than the average American. In Asia (I visit sometimes) they eat the fattest high calorie shit I've ever seen but in such moderation with hard work as exercise that most of the people look like they are just above anorexic. It's not because they can't (the average farmer has literally tons of rice saved up), it's a combination of genetics and culture.

TLDR: Superior genetics and culture, get fucked fatbros
>>
>>38357641
Italians are the biggest pasta eaters of Europe, and yet they still fit.

It's about proportions.
>>
>>38371114
>Those greasy fuckers
>fit
>>
File: 9059_THUMB_IPAD.jpg (127KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
9059_THUMB_IPAD.jpg
127KB, 1024x640px
>>38371137
Italian-American=/=Italian
>>
File: 1471480412365.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471480412365.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>38369576
You had me up to the mass shooting crap. You are delusional if you think that gus are worse than even non weapon items like, cars, drugs (legal), pools.

Also, based off the media anything that has more than 1 death is a "mass" killing. So this happened not too long ago in yurope. So please tell me more how your mentally plus laws can make them any less extreamly dangerous?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/03/terrorism-is-possibility-in-mass-london-stabbing-that-leaves-one-woman-dead-and-as-many-as-six-injured/
>>
>>38357641
PORTION

SIZE
>>
White womyn get so insecure about asian cuties. it's hilarious
>>
File: 1463682520357.jpg (46KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
1463682520357.jpg
46KB, 448x486px
Asia man if you're still here, tell me, what happens to foreign exchange students? Do they get bullied all to hell?
>>
File: primo.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
primo.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>38357661

there it is.
>>
>>38371582
Most foreign exchange students are usually with a lot of other exchange students or English speakers, and are rich compared to the populace (except Japan or Hong Kong). All of the ones I've known have not been bullied. Really depends on the country though, in southeast asia there is kind of resentment towards westerners and they might call you things like falang in Thailand. South Korea and Japan are really nice for forex students.
>>
>>38371172
>The bad spots on the yurp map are comparable to the less fat u.s. states
Though we would look much more normal without redguards and with wall.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.