[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weedfit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: lmao.jpg (32KB, 512x333px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
32KB, 512x333px
What are some good practices for maintaining that weed habbit while still staying fit? Anyone dude weed lmao? Particularly, how do you deal with the munchies? Carrots and tomatoes work for me but I don't have them constantly at home and they aren't that great. Also, I feel like my sleep is less deep when I smoked, anything I can do to improve that?
>>
>>38346566
you either have a weed habit or you have a fit habit
>>
File: 20160816_143448.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160816_143448.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>38346566
>tfw never smoke weed
>tfw end up working at medical weed factory
>>
>>38346588
My daily schedule
> leave work
> go work out
> shower and food
> smoke a bowl
> enjoy the amazing feeling of the hard working muscles relaxing while falling asleep
So, i don't count?
>>
potheads are a cancer of society

they slowly drag everyone down with their dope-induced apathy and lack of ambition

drop the pipe or kill yourself - either way you should stop being such a burden to society
>>
>>38346979
Oh, these are stoners and I completely agree with you. No, i am not a stoner, I have plenty of motivation with a great job and an active life. I just like weed and particularly weed after a tough work out. You don't need to hang out with the bums under the bridge if you enjoy a beer, you don't have to associate with low life stoners if you just like to smoke
>>
>>38346979
There is a difference between being a stoner waste of life and liking to get high. If you indulge in weed culture and fixate your entire life around getting baked then you are probably going nowhere fast. If you just like to unwind a bit and get mellow at the end of the day it is really no different then having a couple drinks or even an end of the day wank; it just feels good.

>inb4 stoner trash
I don't even get high
>>
File: 3H4O8Ly.jpg (4MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
3H4O8Ly.jpg
4MB, 3006x5344px
>>38346566
Make a preparation called bhang.

It's cannabis, hash, and milk together. You can also use goat's milk. It may help you to remember your experience better.
>>
Any /fit/ people who are actually fit and smoke weed can post a pic proving it?

I still doubt anyone smoking pot regularly can become big. prove me wrong
>>
>>38346566
I find it hard to maintain my fit habit while staying weed. Always end up using more excuses not to push myself, and finding more ways to indulge. It's like it switches on my laziness overdrive
>>
Stoners are nasty bums

Keep drinking the soma losers
>>
>>38347155
Then don't get high until you get your shit done. You know, like a responsible human being.
>Wake up
>Go to school/work
>Go to the gym
>Do your errands
>Do your house chores/study
>Eat a filling dinner to prevent mega munchies
>Get a little high
>Go to sleep
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x733px
>>38347138
I smoke weed quite often. 5-6 times a week, depending on how I feel after my workouts. I don't smoke a lot, usually just a small joint to myself. Once a week or twice I'll smoke a blunt or more.
>>
Wow, a lot of naive hardasses here trying to shut down people who use this amazing herb. I usually smoke before I go to the gym, I put on my music (usually metal) and it allows me to zone out and really focus on what I'm doing. Although there are strains that make you more lethargic than others, I usually stay with the more stimulant inducing weeds. Also, I go to uni, currently majoring in med psych and run my own business (recording studio). So yes, there are the burnt out potheads that are a leech on society, and there are those who know how to make the herb work for them and not be a slave to it.
>>
>>38346588

Hah.

If I don't have weed I dont care about my health. The two go hand in hand for me.

Sober me is like why bother I will just die anyway plus I'm mentally exhausted from work.

High me is like quit your bitching bro you are fucking high and free enjoy life while you can go pump some iron bro.

I hate sober me.
>>
File: Shred.png (584KB, 565x538px) Image search: [Google]
Shred.png
584KB, 565x538px
>>38347138

Pic related its me, I smoke everyday and I am natty. 5"9 165 lbs
>>
>>38347221
how long have you been lifting?

what speed do you progress at?

the subject I'm curious about is how weed affects growth hormone release, and overall hormonal balance. Since cannabis promotes deep sleep at the cost of REM sleep, and GH release usually peaks during slow-wave sleep, I'm wondering wether it has a positive, neutral, or negative effect on GH release, and overall muscular growth.

I'm also curious about the effects on the nervous system and the ability to exert tension ie how it affects strength.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x1136px
>>38347326
Fuck. Im Merlin hard brah. Good shit. What's your fav way to smoke/fav strain?
>>
>>38346588
Nah you just have low self control. I smoke before I go do my cardio, before going to lift, and after getting home to relax for a bit. Weed doesn't make me eat junk food, I eat clean. Weed doesn't make me overeat, I track my cals and have good bf. Weed doesn't make me lazy, it makes working out more enjoyable.

You don't have a weed problem, you have a self control problem.
>>
>>38347392

I don't really care what I smoke lol. Just buy whatever my guys are willing to sell for $90-100/half O

I use a vaporizer because muh lungz, but still use a pipe and roll J's if I feel like treatin myself.

But legit smoke prob 3 bowls a day min usually in the evening and it doesn't keep me from getting my shred on.

The way I see it you can either add weed to your life or make it your life. It's your choice.

I am also an accountant.
>>
>>38347365
Dude. Smoking is smoking regardless, it's not optimal for human intake. Obviously smoking any substance will have negative impact on your cardiovascular system at MINIMUM, which hinders muscle growth.
The thing is, were not all aiming to be IFBB pro bodybuilders, to be fit you just have to put in the time and dedication. You can still club with the boys on weekends and get sloshed once in a while or you can have a fat sesh once in a while and get completely zoinked. All of it will be pretty irrelevant in the long run if you just consistently go and better yourself each day in terms of fitness.

I smoke a joint once a day, others drink whiskey, others eat shit junk food, etc.
We all indulge but everything in moderation.

>what is balance in life

But to answer your question, I've always been an active kid. Since I was like 6 I was playing futbal and played up until 17 for premier league teams. Started lifting around age 15 and took it more seriously each year as I learned new things about my body, working out, diet, etc.
>>
>How do you deal with the munchies
I eat.
>Sleep less deep when you smoke
Smoke earlier in the day. You're implying you smoke at night, right?
>>
>>38346566
i usually get high before my runs or going to sleep. when i go running i get baked though, like " feeling like i'm in my own 1st person game" high. start at an easy pace, put my body on autopilot & keep going til i'm done
>>
File: image.jpg (457KB, 1498x2246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457KB, 1498x2246px
>>38347488
team cardio stoners
>>
>>38347365
Oh and the speed I progress at varies.. I mean it all depends on my diet and sleep rather than how much weed I smoked the day before. My body has always been lean so any muscle I put on looks much more pronounced/vascular. My weights move up pretty gradually, nothing too /fraud/, not stuck on the same weight that I was 3 weeks ago. Always trying to push myself so I can get high in my sweaty ass gym shit and take a clean shower to feel 10/10 after
>>
You are risking serious mental health problems.

/fit/ is about self improvement and I can't in good conscious say anything other than stop now before you do permanent damage.
>>
>>38347528
shut the fuck up you DYEL
>>
>>38346660
> enjoy the amazing feeling of the hard working muscles relaxing while falling asleep

Dude that sounds comfy as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 750x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 750x920px
>>38347502
also i recommend all those who haven't done any extensive research on the effects of cannabis to hold off on the criticisms.
>>
>>38347538
Just telling the truth m8.
>>
>>38347502
Breh your skin tone reminds me of my pack of backwoods waiting for me when I come home *_*
>>
>>38346566

Edibles and vape so you don't mess with your cardio

Been getting high every night for 6 years, been getting huge for as many
>>
>>38347616
bruh ever heard of fronto leaf? that was nickname for yearsss when i started smoking, kinda grew on me. try papers tho
>>38347609
420blazeit
>>
>>38347677
Hahaha holy shit, it's a legit leaf
>tfw I still fuck up the roll on some of my woods
This shit would be legit impossible.
Sucks I live in Canada, illegal to get flavoured versions of the blunts
>dat honey dew
>>
pic related is me
>>
>>38347848
I bet you skateboard too.
>>
>>38347878
I used to when I was younger.
I don't do much cardio.
I smoke weed every single day right before I lift.
All time best deadlift is 405 at ~180lbs
>>
File: 1436806441174.png (143KB, 280x275px) Image search: [Google]
1436806441174.png
143KB, 280x275px
if only i was able to control myself and just smoke 1 before bedtime. i just cant... so its either nothing or full blast+vidya.
>>
>>38348024
>what is rolling a joint
Why you gotta smoke yourself into veggie mode all the time
>>
>>38348036
idk i just cant control myself, its like never wanting to get out of the comfy veggie mode to avoid facing the bullshit of real life.
>>
>>38348058
>when you have an addictive personality
>>
always prefer lifting high + caffeine pill/pre-workout. makes me hyper-sensitive to the point that I can feel the individual muscles working. that combined with euphoria makes lifting feel fucking awesome.

>>38346979
lmao if you measure self-worth by your contribution to society /fit/ is fucked
>>
>>38346979
>being this brainwashed
I smoke before I mow my lawn
I smoke before I fuck mt qt gf
I smoke before I go to work
I smoke before I lift
I can do anything I would normally do after smoking. I just have more fun doing it because I'm stoned.
>>
>>38347326
>reverse image search shows results
>>
>>38348255
Good job man, keep doing that, smoking weed has 0 negative side effects, lol just smoke brah lol
>>
File: dude lmao.jpg (35KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
dude lmao.jpg
35KB, 500x491px
>>38347117
Don't you have to decarboxylate the weed first? And steep/soak it in the milk/fat? You make it sound like you just throw that shit in a blender and drink it.

>>38347199
Why get a little high if you're done with your day anyways? Just go to sleep and get more restful REM sleep without the weed in your system fucking with the sleep and your hormones? See: >>38347365

>>38347365
>I'm wondering wether it has a positive, neutral, or negative effect on GH release, and overall muscular growth.
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Marijuana.aspx
https://www.anabolicmen.com/cannabis-testosterone/
Definitely support the conclusion that it's bad for T-levels, not sure about GH though. Interesting theory. Definitely agree with the REM sleep being absent with cannabis.

>>38347326
Fucking nice, man. Do you feel like it fucks with your growth/progress/T-levels? Ever try going on a long break and comparing progress?

>>38348309
Yeah, it'll show you pics of other people with similar lighting, not that exact pic.
>>
>>38348024
I can relate
>>
>>38348560
I have really bad insomnia and rarely ever reach deep sleep. I typically wake up every few hours and am always exhausted. I am pursuing a few more medical treatments to try and correct it, but if those don't work I'm going to try 420blazeitfgt and see where that gets me.
>>
>>38348659
Do you get REM sleep though? The exhaustion is understandably something you would want to fix. Maybe try increasing GH levels (naturally first, of course, by getting /fit/ if you aren't already). I've heard MK677 is really good for helping with sleep/eating.
>>
>>38348659
you won't regret it brahh
>>
>>38347326
what's your bf%?
>>
>>38348659
Man insomnia sucks for reals. I remember it got so bad one time that I did not get genuine sleep for almost an entire month. I would smoke like 10 bowls of weed, take an excess of Xanax and trazadone but I'd just end up laying in bed till it was time for work. Every week or so I'd end up drinking myself to a blackout state to sleep. It was anxiety and I kind of just got over it. My sleeping is still fucked but I usually get around 4-5 hours of sleep a day
>>
>>38346566
>munchies
just get some willpower and remember that feeling a bit peckish when high is just the weed tryina trick you.
>>
>>38348844
Well I seldom have dreams (that I remember) and every sleep therapist I've seen says that is a pretty good indicator that I'm not reaching optimal amounts of REM. Next week I have a sleep study and they are going to monitor me to see what the fuck is wrong.
>>
These fucking meme ass weed threads

We have like three up at any one time I swer to fukn god

I don't even care about weed as such but you fucks are making me want to drop smokers out of helicopters
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.