[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the one that got away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 49

File: utzu.jpg (17KB, 350x217px) Image search: [Google]
utzu.jpg
17KB, 350x217px
>A person who you were originally supposed to end up with, but due to a cause of fate or by consequences caused by you the relationship failed and as time goes by you wonder what you and that person could have been, making them the one that got away.

how do you get over this?
also general feels thread i guess
>>
File: borws.jpg (74KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
borws.jpg
74KB, 300x297px
FUCKKKKKK this was me

>tfw had 3 that fitted this category
>they all have bfs now because I was a fucking stupid socially-blind Autist tosspot
>>
It's been three years. Several relationships in between. Spilled my guts to her last night. Doesn't change anything. It was a day apt for so much rain.

I wish I knew, anon.
>>
A little more than a week ago. We had a really great year and a half relationship. I'm older by 2 years but graduated. Going to a different state for job. Just randomly left her. I hate that I'm the coward I am, but the strain of long distance is too much.
>>
Started lifting
>>
Shes actually texting me right now

>date and live together for 2 years
>she gets bored and leaves
>regrets it a few months later
>feels like we cant get back together
>ends up living 10 secs down the road from me
>i had to see her yesterday to give her something that was still at my place
>she texts me later that night crying about how good i look and how much she regrets leaving
>texting me this morning
>i never asked for this
>>
>>38327614
Think of the dick she took in those months she was off from you.
>>
>>38327614
Be strong. What makes you think she won't get bored and cuck you?
>>
>>38327624
Really doesnt bother me anymore desu. Ive been sleeping around a lot too.

>>38327625
im not trying to get back with her. Dont gotta worry about that
>>
>>38327603
you're telling me...
went back to ex instead of trying to build something with the one that got away because I'm such a coward

i'm actually pretty happy with my ex overall. but I never feel the same I did with the other person
>>
>>38327614
So she left you to take 15 dicks, but once she realized you were better than them she wants back?

Cum on her face and leave her on the side of the curb. You deserve someone more faithful.
>>
>>38327640
>Cum on her face
Women used that to their favor. You dominating them is their way of them submitting you.
>>
Fuck

We met last summer. We dated for only 6 months, then she started being >i don't really miss you

So I broke up with her, she assumed we we´re on a "break".

I dated another girl, she got sad. Saw her once after this were we fucked, then we fell out again.

I got her into lifting, we used to lift together. She had the perfect ass, even without squats. Didn´t drink, isn´t a slut, only slightly bitchy.
>>
I really regret not cheating on my ex with this girl

Because now that I'm single and not getting laid everyday I can't even get her to text me back. Before we would cuddle and she opened up to me about how someone in her family fucked her when she was 9, and I opened up to her about my issues with my father and how I regret not telling him I loved him before he died.

Fuck man. I just hope the day I run into her, she remembers what we had together. I would have made her my gf and kept my dick in my pants for her.
>>
File: 1471175454913.jpg (44KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1471175454913.jpg
44KB, 635x473px
>>38327443
>11th grade
>really like girl in Spanish class
>never said a word to her but know shes the one
>all i think about is her
>either daydreaming about her in class or looking at her
>heard her voice like twice and it sounded beautiful
>never spoke to her
>still think about her but now only as a memory
>she never realized i exist
>she never will
Ive already graduated high school and i have yet to feel like this towards any other girl. I just want to hear her voice again.
Not speaking to her is the only regret i have in my existance. I know there are many things and places i havent experienced in life but i dont feel like i missed out on any of it except for having a conversation with her.
>>
>>38327443
Tell me about it, whyd she have to cheat, fuck I loved just hanging out with her and having someone to always talk to and say goodnight to.

Two years later and there's still a hole in my heart that club sluts, molly and a sickening physique can't fix, I was a loser back then and she would do anything to be with me now but I have to stay strong
>>
File: 101896.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
101896.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
More than a month ago ...

>just got my driver's license and went with her to her cabin
>watching some netflix together right before bedtime
>complementing how my body looks more cut, actually for the first time
>smirking as I wait for her to come to bed
>starts making out
>moments later she starts sobing
>asked her why
>she wasn't sure if she loved me anymore
>felt like i got a piano dropped on me
>starts packing my stuff as she begs me to stay not to go
>got in the car
>november rain by guns n' roses playing on the radio
>"cause nothin' lasts forever and we both know hearts can change ..."
>bid her farewell as I drive through the forest in the middle of the night

I do feel a lot better today. Like that I'm open for what the future have in store for me.
>>
>>38327443
>Met in Japan, while we were both studying there
>Lived together for a year
>Long distance for a year, went to meet her when I could
>Decide to marry, have kids, plans our future together
>Her mom is a psychotic racist (White people can't speak Asian languages, apparently)
>Her mom calls her every night, crying, wanting us to break up, threatens to kill me (...) and herself
>GF finally breaks and breaks up
>Still "friends" (She texts me and I answer, I never initiate)

Waiting for the day she'll text me to tell me her mom has died. It will probably be the best day of my life. No, we're not getting back together.
>>
File: 1409852086539.gif (497KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
1409852086539.gif
497KB, 300x126px
>>38327443
Im sick of these feels threads
Not sick of seeing them but sick of being drawn to them, why does life have to be 95% bad feels even when things are good?

I had a gf long ago, at the time she was kind of shitty it seemed but as time goes on i realize how incredibly lucky i was to get her. I fucked up and dumped her because she had a drug addiction and refused to quit but fuck me if i dont regret that

She was...as close to perfect as a girl can be and ill probably never find a girl who is both somewhat decent and single at the same time since these two seem to cancel out

My problems in life always seem to relate to women though which is kind of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 579x570px
>1 year ago
> be together with this 8/10 girl
>she be vegan, politically correct and basically an ultra feminist
>we break up bcus me not being vegan
>fast forward to today
>grill is now redpilled, is going to vote for Trump
>basically everything I wanted her to be 1 year ago
>>
I guess /fit/ is /r9k2.0/. Sage
>>
File: 1471184971909.png (169KB, 367x392px) Image search: [Google]
1471184971909.png
169KB, 367x392px
>>38327443
It's been two years since then. We were really good friends and came very close to actually establishing a relationship, but then I fucked up. Two years ago, my best friend started dating her. At first I was mad, but now I see how happy they are together. If it wasn't for me, they wouldn't have met. I didn't know how to feel at first, but now it makes me feel good that I at least made others happy. Since then, I have either ghosted or been ghosted/rejected by numerous girls and have had 0 success.
>>
>>38327969
>woman flip flops from one extreme to the other in the space of 12 months
anon this woman is either insane or an attention seeker, neither of which you need in your life
>>
>>38328163
I thought that was common place for women to change drastically in very short time periods
Isnt it?
>>
>>38328191
Yes, but not that much.
>>
File: prog.jpg (311KB, 1138x1066px) Image search: [Google]
prog.jpg
311KB, 1138x1066px
>broke up with gf of 7 months a couple weeks ago
>im 23 and shes 19
>mostly issues she had with me but never brought them up even though I told her to talk to me if shit bothered her
>to her it was frustrating that I never buy jewelry as gifts even when i explained why
>always wanted to just fuck when we got to her place, never any chill time first
>always told me "you're body is perfect the way it is"
>complained about her self image but never exercised but followed weight watchers
>i ate vegan which frustrated her but i didnt care about her diet
>Sad as fuck breakup saying she loves me but she cant do this relationship anymore yada yada gotta focus on our own lives
>I cry but now im fine with it.
>realized she never took any blame in our relationship, so just blamed me essentially and hightailed

Seriously being single is the best for my stress and shit.

plus saving money

also here's my progress pics. She seriously didnt want me making gains
>>
This thread killed me because I have 2 of these. One was like a 7.5 at the time and I had to move because work so yeah. She is now a 9/10 and that hurts bro. The other one was an exchange student at a uni some of my mates went to who lived with us. She went back to germany a year ago and every day I think about it.
>>
Time. If with time you don't stop feeling this way you have a mental issue.
>>
>Get talking to this girl through a friend
>Talk for several months
>When I say talk I mean daily non-stop convo going strong
> She's totally into you bro' psh yeah right, she'll get bored and go away eventually
>She doesn't, so think fuck let's ask her out
>Go to some gallery cause she's into art n shit
>Seemed to go alright, talk about maybe going out again soon
>Get message the next day saying we should just be friends

Fuck. me. I always catfish people by being perceived as a different guy through the internet than face to face.
Oh and she still talks to me almost daily, I just cba without there being an end goal so I leave messages as read when I don't feel like it but she sends another one within the day.
[spoiler]what did I do to deserve this torture[/spoiler]
>>
>>38327443

This has nothing to do with fitness.

Go post in /adv/, /R9K/ or /b/ you fucking shitposting cunts.

No wonder women hate you, you can't even post your attention seeking beta faggot threads in the right forum.
>>
>>38327443
>the one that got away

This is why you do cardio.
>>
File: 1446253278122.png (261KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1446253278122.png
261KB, 607x608px
>>38327585
Same been 4 years. And whenever i get drunk i text her. I think she still has feelings for me but current situation wouldn't allow anything
>>
File: safelytodeath-1.jpg (409KB, 1206x900px) Image search: [Google]
safelytodeath-1.jpg
409KB, 1206x900px
>>38327833
Dam dude im sorry. Sounds like it was so romantic.glad to hear your good though
>>
File: Late_Night.png (1MB, 744x581px) Image search: [Google]
Late_Night.png
1MB, 744x581px
>>38329063
At least something good came out of it and you lost a lot of weight. Sorry you broke up thougb
>>
>>38329546
Thanks man, hang in there yourself if you're in a similar pickle
>>
>>38327585
I know mine does. And I do too. But she's the ultimate tsundere. I kept getting involved with other chicks when I could have tried getting her back, but I kept fucking it up. And now I'm a completely different person, and I don't even know how it'd work.

I was going to marry this girl, bro. I haven't lifted in three days, and I feel like dying.

I hope your situation gets better, anon. Fucking sucks going from new pussy to new pussy, not feeling anything, knowing who the right one has and always will be.
>>
>>38329529
Fug. I meant to reply to you but I replied to myself.>>38329603
Fug
>>
>>38329529
what is your current situation?
>>
File: 1468874878577.png (369KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1468874878577.png
369KB, 480x479px
>Date girl online during my autistic early high school years
>Second girl I've loved
>Talked for there years
>Broke up because I wanted to date someone I could feel
>Stopped texting and talking to her

Three years later and I still regret it. Even after being able to talk to people normally, I haven't been able to love any girlfriend I've had since then. I even wasted a nearly two years dating a girl I didn't like more than a friend.

Feelsnotsogreatman.png
>>
File: 1241417247124.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1241417247124.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Who /middlechild/ here? Could do with some help

I always knew I was somewhat out of place in my family and I did a spot of reading yesterday to find out more about it.

Turns out i've suffered EXTREME emotional neglect, literally ticking every single box. It explains everything about me and why I'm such a social failure. Even explains how I used to be an ambitious genius as a child and now I'm just average.

Struggling right now to place how I feel about all this but I'm pretty angry at my parents for making me be the one to police my fighting brothers, rather than them doing it themselves.

Anyone here know this feel and manage to get over this and able to live a good life? I feel so betrayed right now
>>
File: DEALWITHIT.gif (1MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
DEALWITHIT.gif
1MB, 400x223px
>>38327443
>how do you get over this?
You dont.
>>
>tfw she thought I was the one
>Broke it off because we were going to different cities and I legitimately wasn't that into her
>She on the other hand was thinking about marrying me
>tfw glad I made the decision I did but also guilty about the emotional damage I caused
>tfw thinking about her from time to time
>>
File: 1442991947382.gif (2MB, 372x262px) Image search: [Google]
1442991947382.gif
2MB, 372x262px
I used to see this guy at my gym every day Im there.. thought about talking to him many many times but I chicken out every time. He hasn't been in the gym for a few days now and I feel like I missed my chance. All I do is think about him through out the day.

I really liked him and now I will probably live the rest of my life never knowing his name.

Its been a while since Ive been attracted to someone and this feels really bad

thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>38327819
find her on facebook, she is probably fat and ugly now but if not then go get her son
>>
> she got out of an abusive relationship
> be friends
> half year later we are dating for a while
> things get more and more serious
> suddenly says she needs time for herself
> says shes unsure of the future together

> after a bit of talking i find out why: because i helped her out of the mess with her ex she thinks back to those situations when she sees me.
> she gets nightmares

So she basically likes me but she gets flashbacks because of that.

Fuck my life, the more i got to know her the more i liked her. I still like her... Damn it
>>
>have gf of 2 years
>think she is the one
>have some religious differences but i thought we could work
>breaks up with me a month ago after a week of bad feels
>says its bc religion and she's not happy
>gets with a mutual friend of ours from the church not even a few days later

starting to think she wanted to be with him for a while. sucks because i still dream about her every night and think about her often during the day. i loved her more than ive ever loved anyone, and im not a romantic person, she brought that out of me. now shes totally over me but i still love her despite what she put me through after the break up. its not nearly as bad as it was but im not anywhere near fully healed

mostly just forget about it by lifting and playing video games with friends
>>
>she hasnt gotten away yet
>but shes going to

Im so scared for that day
>>
>>38329918
I already have found it. Shes a senior in high school now according to my calculations(im a freshman in college now)
We only have 1 mutual friend and im not a 10/10 Chad so if i add her she will think im a creep.
>>
I mostly look back on everyone I've had a crush on but couldn't manage a relationship with negatively, which makes me think I was just deluding myself at the time

so it's mostly a good thing
>>
I've got a bad one.

>Met this chick on runescape when I was 12
>eventually got her number and we started talking on the phone
>we talked on the phone every single day for four years
>had plans to meet up when we got out of high school
>this other bitch I was fucking tricked me into getting her pregnant when I was 16
>me and runescape girl hit a real rough patch after that and kind of drifted apart. We still spoke quite often.
>almost three years later she moves all the way across the country to my my state when the other girl and I had broken up
>went to go meet her for the first time. She was fucking hot and funny and perfect. We slept together
>I went back home and got back together with my ex and now we're married and have four kids.

Not one day goes by that I don't think about my runescape girl
>>
>>38330221
you fucking dope
>>
>>38327443
MODS do your job it's losers complaining again
>>
>>38327637
Well it looks like the other person is giving you something, that you are not getting from you ex
Looks to me that there might be something wrong in your relationship anon
>>
>>38327637
>i'm actually pretty happy with my ex overall.
no you're not
reason?
>but I never feel the same I did with the other person
there

you're an idiot, one of many, who thinks he knows what he wants, yet it was clearly proven to you that there is someone out there whom you longed for, yet never encountered that type of feeling before because you never felt it before
>>
>>38329841
How the fuk do you know that you like him IF you've never talked to him?
>>
>meet a beautiful girl
>she seems to like me
>go out 3 times with her
>somehow fuck up and tell her im in love with her
>she has to go on a vacation trip till sunday
>sunday comes
>she has to go on a vacation trip again
>she never spoke to me ever again

i really liked that girl dude FUCK FUCK IM SO FUCKING RETARDED WHY DID YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER THIS SHIT OP
>>
>>38330242
>>38330271
even if you're right, i fucked up so bad, there was so much drama, so many disappointments. it would never work out with the other one because they simply probably hate me by this point. you can't infinitely fuck with a person's emotions and still expect them to like you.

so I'll try to make the best of what I have.
>>
>>38330338
How do you know?
You're just assuming instead of actively seeking out to the person
>>
>have derealisation/ depersonalisation
>meet gf on instagram
>we meet up after 1 year on the phone talking
>shes the girl of my dreams it feels so strange to see her almost feels like im "high"
>2 years goes by she leaves me without saying why
>cant contact her in anyway

its been 8 months i cry myself to sleep every other night derealisation came back but 10x worse
>>
File: 1406140131300.jpg (320KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1406140131300.jpg
320KB, 1280x960px
>tfw you know someone who is perfect for you but you are not perfect for them

Why can't it just work out.
>>
>>38330338
Cry me a river, stop thinking, start acting you dolt. If that person has had any interest in you, he she wouldn't have gone through the first time problems arose.

You sound very indecisive. How young are you anon?
>>
>>38330326
Its "like" not love... maybe even an infatuation...

I didn't like him off the bat, but seeing him working hard and training everyday was attractive.. I guess
>>
>>38329529
Funny you should post that picture & post in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afuqiEaysIA

You're all fucking faggots.
>>
>>38330338
>make the best of what I have
Instead of pursuing what you really want, that other person obviously, you settle yourself actively for less because you're thinking about the what ifs way too much man
You like the other personmore? Good go with that and always go with what you really want faggot
>>
File: 1322546569951.jpg (22KB, 499x193px) Image search: [Google]
1322546569951.jpg
22KB, 499x193px
>hang out with gril
>mimics my movements
>punches me playfully
>drinks my drink
>mentions going to the movies, watching movies, etc
how can anyone love me if i dont love myself? and even if i wanted to have a relatioship with her, i wouldn't know how to even try to initiate it because ive practically never had this sort of attention in my life and i don't know what to do
>>
>used to havea bad oneitis when I was 15
>like really bad
>girl was hard core christian no sex before marriage etc
>"accidentally" check her fb and she has become a sex pshyciatrist and dates a chaddest of CHADS

Had a hearty kek because of them memes tho
>>
File: 1457783339705.jpg (825KB, 1083x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1457783339705.jpg
825KB, 1083x1112px
>>38330328

this is it im never coming back here again

gf of 10 years dumped me last oct and this thread sent me over the edge after a few months of stability

i started to lift and wanted to see what fit was up to after a few years

then i see this

I had a dream about her last night too i saw her and she shook my hand shit felt so real in winter the back of her hand gets a bit rough from the cold sometimes and in my dream it was winter and it felt rougher than her palm

I smelt the shampoo and the body spray she used to use in the air around her

I looked into her eyes again and it all felt real

Broke down while lifting today it was too much just started sobbing when this came on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWIIPX_5rbM

I miss this place but I dont miss these threads or my memories.
Its like everywhere is ghosts. Ill be moving in a few months so that might help

But my brain and memories will go wherever I go so lets see

I messed up and its on me completely

Im sorry I blamed you /fit/ I guess the one year mark is coming up and its hitting me hard.

>tfw long term shoulder injury is finally healing and I can now bench the bar for reps

we're all gonna make it

every dog has its day

if not ill find meaning in the pain and put it into art as best I can
>>
>>38330353
well, after my last major fuck-up we broke all contact and they blocked me so I assume that if I reached out to that person now in some way, there'd be no response or - even worse -rejection.

And I couldn't handle this emotionally.

>>38330380
it's impossible to "just act" because the circumstances just don't allow it

>>38330423
I don't like the person more. I like that person in another way. However, the chances that it's just initial attraction to that person and after that's gone, nothing would be left are too fucking high to risk losing my entire life as i know it now.

whatever, i'm a coward, i'm a faggot, i know
>>
File: 1470729815276.jpg (137KB, 850x909px) Image search: [Google]
1470729815276.jpg
137KB, 850x909px
>>38330376
>tfw you're perfect for each other but you don't realise it until after you've broken her heart and have no way to talk to her

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME
>>
>>38330460
You're making excuses anon. Talk to whatever person madr you happy, christ it's like you want that the person hates you.
What's keeping you from it, inb4 you yourself
>>
>tfw im someone's 'the one who got away'

We dated for 3 years or so and I fucking died for him (was very naive, first love, high school sweet heart ... etc) and he gave no fucks... then we broke up and he suddenly wants to be friends and starts being friendly with my siblings

told him to fuck off

he kept sending me cuckbook messages so I blocked him, years later he find out other places I visit on the internet and sends me a tl;dr friendly message like a beta faggot ... so I deleted the messages and didnt reply

find out for a mutual friend of ours that he calls me his "one that got away"

I lol'd whole heartily

really felt like I dodge a bullet desu
>>
Make peace with it and move on.

I really wish i had more to say but thems the breaks. I miss my ex from when i was 20, she was 16 with a DD cup. But after we broke up and my life was a mess i had to pick myself up.
>>
>>38330460
So you guys cut contact , and? If he was anything as invested as you were the person will understand I believe

Also your life? You seriously planned out your whole life? Obviously there's already a constant that's going against that isn't it
>>
>>38330460
You're a girl aren't you
If anything goes by countless feels threads every single guy wouldve loved to atleast stay in contact l, know that the girl is ok.
Also, cutting contact looks like it mightve had a bigger toll on you than it had while you guys were closer?
>>
>>38330433

We get the love we think we deserve, anon.
>>
>>38330460
you want a mature tip from an oldfag?
stay in contact with thr person because once you grow old you'll realize that you shouldn't have cut it because it makes you feel good, nothing bad about it

i miss a lot of Girls I should've kept in contact
>>
I had this mad thing for a girl back then and everyone knew it. I never asked her out though.

I'm currently seeing someone else but sometimes I still think about what would have happened if I did, even if I'm not really into her now. Am I fucked up? Weird regret feels.

What do, senpai?
>>
>>38330456

If you've been with someone for ten years I think you can never truly forget them. Best to you.
>>
>be me
>depressed teenager
>find girl on facebook
>just as depressed as me
>text for three years
>decide we should meet at least once in our lives
>most beautiful mistake of my life
>5 hour ride
>heartrate of 200bpm
>cutest girl I've ever seen
>make out the very second we're alone
>her lips fit perfectly on mine
>but we're teenagers
>poor
>stupid
>depressed
>everything goes great for a while
>every cent we get we spend on seeing eachother
>skype until we fall asleep
>run away in the middle of the night to watch the stars
>names for our future kids already decided
>relationship straight out of a John Green book
>we even have an "adventure notebook" with all our stories inside
>but depression is getting worse
>her family is breaking apart
>mother thinks we're the reason of her failed marriage
>I quit school in the meantime because of bullying
>we should be helping eachother
>but too focused on our own self pity
>eventually find a job
>don't have as much time as before
>we just stop talking
>no break up
>just never talked
>try again two more times in the year after that
>say very mean things to her
>say she's not trustworthy
>we were teenagers
>we were so dumb

This all happened between 13-18.
About to hit my 20s soon. Got back to school and got over my teenage """depression""".
I still think about her and she still blogs about me on her tumblr.
I wish we never met. No matter how many girls I meet they're never enough.
Hope she's doing better now.
>>
>2y relationship
>do everything together
>rough patch
>she makes out with some nerd
>I fuck her best friend in retaliation
>we break up
>try and work things out, my ego can't take her making out with nerd boy, I get disgusted even looking at her
>we part our ways and never spoke again
>she was the best friend I ever had

Stalked her social media the other day, she's with some other unaesthetic nerd, i can't wrap my head around this crap. 6.2, Aryan features, shredded, graduate school and she cheats on me with some dyel manlet that watches anime.
?????????????????
>>
File: image_1.jpg (114KB, 407x750px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
114KB, 407x750px
>>38327443
Similar thing here
>go to party, meet qt with a fat ass
>literally in love with her
>her friend tells me she is into me as well
>hook up at party
>take her back to her dorm
>text her the next morning
>we hang out that entire week because my roommate is out for the week
>she sleeps over
>some nights we fuck, others just talk
>last night shes ever in my room
>her roommate calls her while we are on my bed
>needs her because boy issues
>walk her back to her dorm
>whilst walking she takes my hand and kisses me
>feel like a god walking with her by my side
>drop her off and go back to sleep
>wake up in the morning and go get breakfast, text her if she wants anything
>get text back telling me im too nice for her
>says she doesnt want a relationship at the moment
>i was fucking lead on and torn
>tells me we will still be friends
>a week later she has another boyfriend
>super fucking depressed for a solid month
>start to take gym super seriously
>trying to look better physically so she will know she fucked up

I tell myself I dont have feelings for her, but in reality I would take her back in an instant.

Better to have loved once than never loved at all? Fuck that.
>>
>>38330494
my guilty conscience is keeping me from it. I can't hurt the other person involved again. it's just impossible. by hurting them again, I would literally just crumble and die.

>>38330525
I've not planned my whole life. But if you've been together with a person for so long, all your life somehow depends on and revolves around that person. I'd literally shoot myself in the foot if I gave up all of this. also i don't actually WANT to give up all of this, i like the situation i'm in..

>>38330548
>If anything goes by countless feels threads every single guy wouldve loved to atleast stay in contact l, know that the girl is ok.
i don't understand this part, sorry
>Also, cutting contact looks like it mightve had a bigger toll on you than it had while you guys were closer?
probably. i don't know how they feel as, well, we cut contact.

>>38330574
i want to stay in contact with them, i really do. but now i think it's better if i don't, until I've somehow moved on. maybe i'll feel better when they have a new partner and I really see that they are done with me.

fuck guys you all pretend to be infallible, you never felt like you're in a situation where you have to put your ego aside and think a bit about what impact your decision would have? i feel like it's a deadlock situation i'm in, and instead of hurting me and other, i rather just hurt myself
>>
>>38330460
is the person dead? If not then why are yoi still here?
If yes, then I'm sorry for your loss

either way you will regret it in the end more than noe while you can still changr it
>>
>>38327443
My girl is a chronic alcoholic and has jaundiced multiple times before 29, and yet I still try to help her and love her. She lies about alcohol too, which is what hurts the most, because of how hard she tries to hide alcohol from me. I just want her to be happy and healthy and all she wants to do is kill her liver.

She's going into a facility after being in the hospital, but I love her, and when she's sober she's my most favorite person in the world. That's why it's hard for me to imagine life without her when I try to imagine breaking up with her due to her lying and alcoholism.

Dammit why do LTRs have to fuck up the brain so much?
>>
>>38330622
Damn anon, right in the feels
>>
>>38330658
no one will ever be able to understand the way they fucking think
>>
To OP if you're happy with being with your ex then that's one thing, but you're obviously happy with that other person too. Don't deny yourself happiness in one or the other way. Also what is that other person giving you that your ex ( hint for a reason I might add) can't
>>
>>38330494
also, keeping me from it is that they seemed pretty... ok?! with cutting contact. they didn't really do anything against it.
>>
>>38329652
How old are you now?

I'm in a similiar situation but want the feels to go away already
>>
>>38330720
Where the fuck did you read something about an ex in the OP?
>>
>>38330739
Aren't >>38327637
You op? You write like him
>>
>>38330723
There you have your answer. Seems to me he came to terms with it and wanted to stay friends, to not hurt you more he acted like he was ok but deep inside he might be sad? Dunno that's how I'd feel
>>
>>38330667
Your guilty conscious? Sounds to me you found someone else than your ex guy who could give you those feelings you had and are embarrassed by him, that he is making you feek this way when in fact you were in your small bubble, having thought you had everything? Sorry if im a bit biased anon, best buddy had something similar going on
>>
>>38330667
>want to stay in contact with them, i really do.
Then do it, you're only keeping yourself from it because you are overthinking this too much

If he hated you he would've slapped you in the face or something to express his anger, but you didn't say anything about that.

You're making this way toi complicated for yourself dude, if you like it you roll with it, it is literally easy as that
>>
>>38330714
It's whatever bro, I'm lifting heavier and harder than ever before and it's all fueled by hatred. At least it's making me thrive.
>>
>>38330706
Worst thing is that I used to write her poems and just recently won my school's short story contest.
We always joked about me becoming an author.

I can't and won't tell her. Maybe we'll just forget.
>>
>>38330876
Why should I then be the one to go full yolo and tell them how i feel while it's totally ok for them to hide their feelings. Maybe that would've changed something, if they just told me.

>>38330946
I'd probably rather wait until they contact me. After all, I have no idea if they even still want the contact.
>>
>>38330667
Deadlock situation how?

If you're the one hurting because of this, then going the route you think will help will just lead to more what ifs, trust me I've gone that way, if I would've stopped for a second i could've turned it around and I'd still be seeing her, but insight came too late
Don't be me anon, please
>>
>>38330723
Ex broke up with me, all I did was smile, not because she is abitch, she isn't, but because I knew deep down my heart that we were meant to stay with each other as people we like because we were Getting along better than anyone I've ever met
>>
>>38331006
> I knew deep down my heart that we were meant to stay with each other as people we like because we were Getting along better than anyone I've ever met
no sense to me staying with each other as "people you like" if you're getting along better with her than anyone you've ever met
why not gf her?
>>
>>38330978
Maybe, but going full "yolo" is sometimes the best approach rather than not
Plus, who says that through this he wasn't showing you affectation in that situation?
>>
>>38327443
It will keep hurting until one day it just doesn't

It's horrible, but at the same time it's as wonderful as it is painful to be able to feel such emotions for another human being

I wish you all well, brehs, because I too have known this feel

All we can do is keep on lifting, and maybe one day we'll find another that feels for us in the way that we feel for them
>>
>>38331037
>Plus, who says that through this he wasn't showing you affectation in that situation?
please enlighten me for I really can't follow
>>
>>38330978
Fair en if the person does contact you, atleast show that you want to stay in contact.
If the person does hate you, well then you will know it by then
>>
File: 1470348362229.jpg (21KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
1470348362229.jpg
21KB, 480x465px
>>38327819
You cant be in love with somebody youve never spoken to, im sorry

I know you think youre in love with her but youre not. Youre infatuated with some character youve made her into

You dont even know her personality if you havent talked to her. It could be terrible

You cant love someone without finding out who they are

Youre basically saying the corvette is your favourite best driving car in the world, meanwhike youve never driven one and only saw one drive by on the highwah once 4 yrs ago

Get a fuckin grip man
>>
>>38330978
oldfag here again. Anon you sound like your head is turning at the speed of light. If there is anything I can tell you, it's that you're always in control, you have the power and will to turn it around and not live miserably with thoughts of regret.
if you want to stay in contact with whoever it is that's giving you a bit of happiness, by all means do so. Aslong as that person is not literally doing you harm, there is nothing a good person with whom you share interest can replace
>>
>>38331033
Oh we just might anon, but that's something time will tell
For now were getting along great, maybe better than before
>>
>>38331056
I mean, if i was being told by my gf that she'd want no contact and I was saying ok with a smile on my face, that would only be because I had accepted the whole situation,came zo terms with and knew it would clear up in the end

I'd cry my eyes out if I knew that this would be the definitive rnd, not if I knew that there was still something left to salvage ya dig?
>>
>>38331056
Anon did she or he of your re a fag, show anything at all?
>>
>>38331062
*fair enough
>>
>>38330724
Well, started talking to her 7th grade I think. I'm 20 now.

It doesn't go away, friend. It won't go away. I just want to love again.
>>
>>38329671
Yes. And you have to stop using that as an excuse. I was molested, poor, neglected, harassed, whatever the fuck. You take that and fuel yourself. You show everyone that you can and you spite every single person that threw you under the bus just by success alone. And you be gracious and help if they come to you. Don't rub it in their face. Just help and move on.
>>
>>38330978
If you get along with each other but you want no relationship, stay friends
You don't get along, fuck it.
Easy as that, why throw away people you generally have fun with for overthinking stuff eh
>>
>>38331194
so if they didn't cry they knew it wasn't the definite end?
i'm just getting more and more confused

>>38331245
>had a wonderful and intimate time together, almost a couple
>stay """""only""""" friends
can't imagine this yet desu senpai

maybe someday, but probably when that day comes they have a new partner and don't give jackshit about me so well
>>
>>38331281
>can't imagine this yet desu senpai
So you can imagine a relationship with that person? Why are you with your ex then, if that is you.
>>
File: 1467297101330.jpg (3KB, 188x176px) Image search: [Google]
1467297101330.jpg
3KB, 188x176px
>>38327443
How is this /fit/ related?
>>
>>38331281
>>had a wonderful and intimate time together, almost a couple
>>stay """""only""""" friends
>can't imagine this yet desu senpai
Hm well that situation is a bit difficult yes, but not too bad
Are you in a relationship right now, or rather, right after you guys cut contact?
>>
>>38330658
Hes probably goodlooking
>>
>>38331333
You've got to stay /fit/ in your mind too, anon, not just your bullshark testostorone filled body
>>
>>38331314
i could imagine a relationship with that person if my ex (now partner again) wasn't there, yes.
>>
The idea that everyone has one person that they're supposed to be with is absurd.
>>
>>38331362
But you and that other person get along good, i believe?
What is keeping you from just saying alright, i got back with my ex, but we two share common interests, stuff, dunno and let's keep on being 2 human beings that like each other, yet decided that a relationship isn't something that you want right now?
>>
>>38331386
it is, that whole talk about "the one", total bullshit
the approach of saying "many fitting" is much more likely

if there was only one mouthbreather on the whole motherfucking planet for you, you'd be dead twice by the time you thought you had found her
>>
>>38331391
>What is keeping you from just saying alright, i got back with my ex, but we two share common interests, stuff, dunno and let's keep on being 2 human beings that like each other, yet decided that a relationship isn't something that you want right now

my feelings for that person. i'm in another relationship, i actively took this decision, i want it to be this way. but i still feel so much for the other person, it's unbearable. and staying in contact would just further fuel these feelings, not make them stop, which would be so unfair towards my partner now.
i want to be in contact with that person, i really want. i want to be...friends i guess? but right now the feelings are still too strong.

but, as i said, when I finally get my shit together and we could actually be friends, that person will probably not give a shit about me anymore.
>>
>>38331123
I know this and its all in my mind.
In my imagination(and some observation/stalking) shes perfect blah blah blah. I know if i knew her my opinion could change but i never did so im stuck with whatever is left to my imagination.
>>
>>38331334
You OP anon?

You sound like you're pretty young, early mid twenties maybe? There is nothing wrong with being sad about the fact that you might've found another person you could see a relationship with and telling her that you don't want it

But bear in mind that there was something that sparked your interest in that person, something that not many people have, be it more deeply related or just the fact that you guys laugh about the same dumb shit

If dumb shit makes you feel happy on a bad rainy day, then there's nothing wrong with it bro
>>
File: 1444775065080.jpg (44KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
1444775065080.jpg
44KB, 500x393px
Brothers I'm in (almost) the same phase right now

>be in relationship with a woman 24 years older than me for 5 years
>she cooks for me, I work at her job, and I know that she really loves me and cares for me. I also know she will never look at another man
>the downside is that she has zero libido (our sex life is basically dead), and she has some anger issues. She yells at me almost everyday, and she never admits she has a libido and anger issue
>Also I'm not attracted to her anymore

Wat do guys? I don't feel happy in my relationship, but I know that I probably wont find another woman that will love me and care for me like this

I know the main problem is the age gap, since most women go bat crazy after they pass 35

Plus, if I break up I lose my job, and I'll be unemployed on a financially DESTROYED country

Pls help me bros..I need your opinions. I'm actually suicidal because of all this shit.
>>
>>38331455
>my feelings for that person.
So, just to clarify, you got back with your ex and somewhere along the way of that had a little something something with someone else, that correct?

> i want it to be this way.
You sound to me that you don't actually

>and staying in contact would just further fuel these feelings, not make them stop
You can't stop feelings, neither should you
How would staying in contact further fuel these feelings then? Any chance you guys meet on a daily basis?

> which would be so unfair towards my partner now.
Why? Having a guilty conscience about him too?

> i really want. i want to be...friends i guess?
Than there you have the answer

>but right now the feelings are still too strong.
Again, how are those feelings arising and what is the action being taken to further fuel them?

>but, as i said, when I finally get my shit together and we could actually be friends, that person will probably not give a shit about me anymore.
Here you are reverting everything back you just told me anon
>>
>>38331386
>that everyone has one person
you never love just one person anon, loves comes and goes, nothing is for ever. as long as you remember that, you're life get's way easier

also OP or anon who sounds like OP, why are you trying to get us to tell you that what you did was the right thing, when every sign and you yourself even are pointing in the other direction?

you sound an awful lot like a good friend of mine and i'm going to tell you what i told her

stop overthinking every little bit, grow some 4 scooped balls and just ask him out, well, you know ask him or whatever
>>
>>38330392
> get college gymbro
> we go from chuby turbo nerd (him) and Auschwitz turbo nerd (me) to second class Chad
> fall in love with gymbro
> tell him
> he doesn't mind but he is exclusively into chicks
> spend at least every second day together
> go on adventures
> share our feelings
I had already given up on love. I seriously resigned myself to being asexual but he thawed my heart and made me remember how it feels to love someone. I wish he hadn't.
Eventually he will get a gf, wife and children and we will drift apart...
>>
>>38331455
Are you me?

By the end of last year i was in a 1 year LDR with a gril i met on okc ,we fucked a lot, we did all those cute little things a coupled did and what not and then a couple weeks ago she told me she wanted off, no reason what so ever

About 2 months ago she texted me out of te blue, if we could stay in contact because she just likes the way we click, even if it is not in a relationship.
And i have to say, saying yes to that has been a i would even say wise decision, could've told her to fuck right off, but i didn't
>>
Get it out of your head you're in a place where everything gets reused...to a point. I don't like to get superstitious or overly spiritual but theres usually a few people you run into during life that'll make you feel that way. It'll either drive you to do better or remind you what you are.
>>
>>38327584
>>tfw had 3 that fitted this category
>>they all have bfs now because I was a fucking stupid socially-blind Autist tosspot

you don't let it get that far anon once you're in the situation where you're thinking, do i or do i not, remember that you will bite your own dick off and maybe balls if you don't take a course of action
>>
>>38329191
8 months since breakup. When does it stops?
>>
>>38329063
Ur adorable anon. I also think you wouldnt have to change but i also like chubby guys but she should have realized your gotta make yourself feel better and its your body. Chin up bro, your getting mires i know it.
>>
>>38331608
i can't
i can't
i will carry this to the grave
and if there's a next life I'll try to do better
>>
>>38331660
>but theres usually a few people you run into during life that'll make you feel that way.
Would be a damn shame though if you let those people just pass by, precisely because you only meet a couple of them down the road named life

>>38331696
Who broke up and why
>>
>>38331707
you're giving up so easily? grow some balls man, if she was in your shoes what would she do?
>>
>>38331707
>i will carry this to the grave
why would anyone want to do this if he has the power to change it?

>and if there's a next life I'll try to do better
is that what keeps you asleep at night? the thought of another life with someone else?
>>
>>38331707
Please answer me some of my questions anon, really here to help you>>38331545
>>
File: Solid_Snake.png (103KB, 161x425px) Image search: [Google]
Solid_Snake.png
103KB, 161x425px
>a year ago move into a new city for studies
>lose contact with my old friends and dont really make new ones because my gf was all I needed and none of my classmates shared the same hobbies I had
>things happen, gf grows tired and leaves me suddenly
>now my whole world is falling apart, constant anxiety, haven't eaten well in weeks

I never realized she was the one thing keeping me alive
>>
Are you destined to be with one person for your whole life?
Or is this just a fantasy? No fucking pun intended
>>
>>38331708

In some lives they stay and in some they go. You make your own decisions and choices, nothing was set in stone but that doesnt mean it wasnt supposed to happen. As one passes by another one would appear senpai, to not look is to live.
>>
File: 1453954434752.jpg (45KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1453954434752.jpg
45KB, 600x476px
Don't really have one that got away, but I've got severe oneitis
>know girl since middle school
>she's fit, petite, amazing ass
>similar tastes in music
>also hates fat people and fat acceptance
>always something to talk about with her
>as perfect as it gets
>always too beta to pursue a relationship
>told me I'm one of her favorite people
>she's had a bf for the last year
>shes moving hundreds of miles away for school this week
She admitted she liked me when we were younger, but I've always been too shy and beta. I've had two great relationships but I'd take her over both of them in a heartbeat. At least I've got lifting to comfort me
>>
>>38331780
thanks for trying but it's ok. this thread is just confusing me ever more
probably better not coming to this board in such a situation
>>
>>38331707
yo i'm >>38331608

why you going all defensive all of a sudden?
>>
>>38331812
it's not being defensive.
it's being lost.
>>
>>38331808
Then just wait for the person to contact you, take some time off and then should that human contact you, you can decide what to do
>>
>>38331837
i doubt they'll ever contact me again. i said nasty sshit to somehow get some distance between us, to not just have all those feelings there. i hope i didn't hurt them (too much)
time will tell. i really hope they contact me though.
>>
>>38331826
why? i've read through some of your posts, i presume those were yours

and what i'm seeing is, you're back with your ex, that has to have a reason, but you think about some other dude too

if i were you i'd just chill with my ex ya know and randomly hang out or text or whatever you did with that other dude, just tell him you're not into more than you were ya know?
>>
>>38331876
>i really hope they contact me though.
If you were destined to get back in contact again, the lord will help you
Jokes aside, if what you say is true and even though you told him the nasties he smiled at you, i believe he might think about getting back at you, hell, he might just be doing that right now who knows man
>>
>>38327640
Do on average women really get a different bone that often
>>
>>38331876
godspeed anon, if he appreciated the time you two had at least as much as you did, he should hit you up sooner or later i believe
>>
File: 1450455833850.jpg (66KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1450455833850.jpg
66KB, 480x608px
>>38331886
it sounds so easy
i should probably really stop overthinking

>>38331916
>>38331982

also why are all of you so nice? I'm used to misogynistic people projecting their bad experiences with gfs on girls who post on fit

this is probably my last post, i'll keep lurking though

pic unrelated.sorta
>>
>>38331876
>i said nasty sshit
>sshit
>ss
you fucking told that guy to do ss???
>>
I didn't need this.

>with gf for three years
>met her first day of uni, became fast friends
>before dating she was a kissless virgin, but hounded me for over a year until I dated her
>didn't want to because she was super sheltered and super chrstian, and I was an atheist with a hard knock life
>also she wanted no sex
>eventually compromise on oral and anal since that wasn't as big a sin for some reason
>over time I realize that I'm actually really happy aside from sex
>a year ago we finally start having sex
>it's only like three times a week but I tried to meet her halfway since she didn't like sex from a lifetime of Christian brainwashing
>last semester realize I'm in love
>this summer I visited her and had the best time of my life
>fun trips, SO much chemistry, the sex was incredible and plentiful
>I'd always been noncommital when she talked long term, but I realize I want to spend the rest of my life with her
>tell her, and she's super happy
>fast forward to four days ago
>were texting and she says she wants to call
>think nothing of it because that's pretty normal
>she dumps me, saying that she has never liked having sex and never felt ready for it
>all those times she said she loved it she was lying to make me happy, and although she loved being with me the sex ruined our relationship
>tell her I love her and thought she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me
>she says to give her a FEW YEARS to see if she feels better about sex, then we'll see

Fuck that man. She gave me the option of staying with her without sex but I just cant. I'm pretty devestated because I'd finally let myself stop being scared of commitment and get invested, then she dumps this on me. Apparently she'd been thinking about it for months, so even during that big fun visit she was planing to leave me. I'm enraged, but really I'm just devestated and deeply saddened.
>>
>>38327819
If she didn't look at you, that means your ugly. Cuck cuck motherfuck

U shood join sluthate
>>
>>38332050
kek
no, actually it was SL 5x5 i told him to do
>>
>>38332042
>it sounds so easy
it is that easy brother
life is easy if you stop complicating it yourself for the sake of complicating
he'll holla at you brother, no indication that he wouldn't
>>
>>38332058
She has looked at me several times but like i said i never approached her.
>>
>>38332053
This shit is fucking confusing, but life has a habit to strike us right after we put our guard down.

Stay strong, anon.
>>
>>38327443
This happens with pretty much every potential partner I came across in life, like every time something intimate happens the stars align and the polaris galaxy undergoes a nuclear heat death thus resulting in things going south.

i cant keep getting away with it
>>
>>38332042
Not everyone on this indian cow milking board is a fat neckbearded faggot anon
Some of us come here to shitpost 50% and help people out the other 50%

If he does contact you, you know that fate's not done with you two yet, if you want you can contact him which is what i would do, after a couple of weeks but hey, it's you were talking about here so you choose

Best of luck to you anon, you sound like a good girl and if he knows that he'll want to be back with you in some way or another

Cheers
>>
>>38332062
so you gave him piss, instead of shit?

poor boy probably has no gains at all
could he atleast lift the bar?
>>
>>38332042
>>38332142
>Not everyone on this indian cow milking board is a fat neckbearded faggot anon
Sums it up pretty good imo senpai
>>
>>38332157
b-but..at least...i t-tried T_T
i made amazing gains with stronglifts that's why i recommended it
>>
>>38332186
i will for the sake of this thread hold myself off of going london and instead imagine 2 people doing strong lifts, by choice, side by side and going full t-rex mode

shit, this actually made me laugh anon and i cut my dick with creatine crystals at night
>>
>>38328139
why do you feeld good about that? And how can thak guy be your best friend if he takes the girl you are after? Fuck these two assholes man, you deserve better than "friends" like that
>>
>>38332251
if it makes him feel good that two people he knows met, why not?

sometimes you just got to stop looking at everything too serious
>>
>>38332042 here again, for a last post

he blocked me on this messaging app we used. doesn't this actually mean that he has no interest in being in contact?
>>
>Be with girl for 3 years
>In love, want to marry her
>I start to have a lot of shit thrown at me in life
>I turn cold, don't really wanna do anything, not giving her the proper attention and not doing anything with her
>She breaks up with me
>Time passes
>Still think about her every day, try moving on, getting in relationships and hooking up
>Nothing helps, it either makes me miss her more, and hooking up makes me feel empty inside
>Decide just to focus on myself, find the root of my problems that made me how I was
>She re-enters my life recently, we've been talking a little, just about things like movies and stuff
>Just trying to remain patient, not throw anything in her face, trying to show her how I've changed
>Thinking about inviting her over to this house I'm watching in September
>Will pretty much want to have the most rough and passionate sex ever
>We could lay in bed together all day
Perhaps things can work out, I feel I have changed for the better, usually people say you'll realize how terrible she was and how I'm better off now, but she wasn't, she was amazing.
I truly believe things can work out, I'm just remaining patient until September, wish me luck anons
>>
>>38332281
Depends, which app you talking about?
>>
>>38332053
What the fuck this is almost word for word my situation
>>
>>38332307
whatsapp
at least i think he blocked me. can't see his picture or status anymore. or he just went full cocoon mode.probably not though
>>
>>38332330
Ah been using that in my time in europe too

Well, if you deleted his number but still have the chat you can still text him
Not seeing a picture or status is just an indication that he isn't in your contacts application
But that number resides inside of whatsapp
>>
>>38332345
>deleted his number and the whatsapp chat
>randomly found a screenshot on my computer with his number
>save the number in my phone again
>check whatsapp, see no pic, no status

i mean, i do have his number, i could contact him.
but i'm afraid that being blocked is a pretty clear signal of "pls stay the fuck away from me"
even though he didn't block me on facebook yet. we never really used facebook that much, but if he really wanted me to never again contact me he would probably block me there too..r-right. WhatsApp was just our primary means of communication
>>
>>38332377
I would assume so yes
I would at least block someone i don't want to do anything with ever again from every form of communication
>>
>>38332377
nah brother, just to dick out, balls hanging and you'll be just fine i'm rooting for ya
>>
>>38332288
gl anon, i think being honest with her will be beneficial for you two. dont rush things and keep it slow
>>
>>38332403
>I would assume so yes
regarding what?
regarding > being blocked is a pretty clear signal of "pls stay the fuck away from me"
or being blocked is a pretty clear signal of "pls stay the fuck away from me"
>ut if he really wanted me to never again contact me he would probably block me there too..r-right
>>
>>38332447
wtf how did i fuck up that post so bad

i meant
>I would assume so yes
as a response to:
>being blocked is a pretty clear signal of "pls stay the fuck away from me"
or
> he really wanted me to never again contact me he would probably block me there too..r-right
>>
>>>38332447
I would assume so that he has no intention that you never contacting him again because he has not blocked you on every means
So yes, he wants you to be able to contact him somehow

>>38332457
Just chill lad, take a deep breath and go for it
>>
>>38332419
meant go dick out, balls hanging ya know
>>
>>38332481
thank you anon
>>
>>38332519
No problem lad
That's why i'm on this chinese kid trading forum

If i can atleast make one person happy a day, then my good deed is done

This thread has also not 404d miraculously by now, might be another sign of destiny anon what do you say?
>>
>>38332544
i say we're all gonna make it
>>
>>38332598
We are indeed all going to make it lad

Glutes for the sloots
And quads for the gods
Best of luck to you and fingers crossed
>>
>>38332544
>This thread has also not 404d miraculously by now, might be another sign of destiny anon what do you say?
this thread has been here for way over 8 hours brother, if that is no sign, i don't think anything else is
>>
>>38332598
ya we all are brother
still rooting for ya
>>
File: 1467515749681.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467515749681.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
almost 10 years from that. still in deep depression, prob not gonna make it and end up killing myself in a few years.

like 4 or 5 women since that, never loved any of those. I know I will never love anybody else like I did with that one...

life aint worth it
>>
>>38332625
Guess so

Gonna make myself a nice post-workout shake now

Good luck to anon once again
>>38332688
You did try lifting did you?
>>
>>38332134
I want to die desu but I'll stay strong. Honestly the only upside is that I am going to fucking destroy some chicks when I get back to uni. It won't fix a broken heart but at least I can fuck some.
>>
>Nice trap insertions
>Quads are lacking
And i'm already squatting 3 times a week, how much do i have to squat to go trex mode the hell man
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 446x362px
>TFW Built up the balls to start talking to QT3.14 Vegetarian girl at a party at a farm.
>TFW I amaze her by getting a stubborn pony to eat out of my hand.
>TFW I did everything Pook said and didnt get her number before she left.
Can't stop thinking about what couldve been bruhs. Its only. Been 3 days.
>>
>Live together two years
>Happy as fuck
>Buy ring
>She finds out before proposal
>'Oh, Anon...'
>She's crying, must be tears of joy.
>'I wish I would have met you later... '

Her best friend convinces the whore that what she really wanted to do was whore around for a couple of years before settling down.

>My father dies this year.
>She is at the funeral and comes back to the house with other relatives.
>Everyone talking about my meteoric rise.
>Relatives talking about how I'm providing for my family, yet own my own home.
>Sees the new car and new gf.
>Sees that I've dropped to ~12% BF
>She has failed the previous two semesters of college, despite me encouraging and helping her get to that point.
>Realizes, though I am only couple of years older than her, I have my shit together, and she could have had an easy life.
>Tries to establish communication shortly after seeing me to get in touch.
>Leaves after ten minutes of watching me socialize with family and my father's friends.
>Mfw she drove 3 hours to watch the facade of my perfect life.

I want nothing more than to see her happiness turn to ash in her mouth. I wish nothing but misery for her until the day she dies.

She doesn't need to know I lost most of the fat from being depresses as fuck at my father's bedside while he was dying for two months. She doesn't need to know work yields high income at insanity levels of stress. She doesn't need to know the arm candy means fuck all to me, and I use her to feel something besides misery.

I live every day on the assumption that she will cyber stalk me some time in the future. That she will see all of the places I've traveled, that she will see every manufactured smile, and compare my life and our could-have-been one with her current one.

I know she will do this, because I know her. And each gain I make, financially, physically, mentally, brings me one step closer to knowing she is miserable.
>>
>>38332917
U a cool pal mate, wish I knew you irl. Also I now developed hate for her too.
>>
File: dgfdsfsfdssdfsdsdfsfd.png (8KB, 252x137px) Image search: [Google]
dgfdsfsfdssdfsdsdfsfd.png
8KB, 252x137px
>cut off contact with ex because I felt insecure about not being able to find a job at the time
>two years pass
>random hook ups and failed attempts at relationship
>try to call up ex, her number is different
>she's moved too
>literally have to track her down by asking her old neighbors where she is
>camp at the front of her apartment building like a fucking homeless guy
>eventually see her, apologize, she cries
>ask if she'd like to meet up for coffee another day
>we live in different cities so it's hard to meet up
>we start seeing each other more when we can, try our best despite the distance
>work on communicating with each other better, basically retracing our previous relationship mistakes and fixing them
>everything seems to be going well, we can get intimate again
>my birthday was in July
>asked if she would come visit for that
>no answer
>she blocks me from Facebook
>can still see her Instagram though, check it occasionally
>she's dyed her hair black and got a nose piercing
>tfw

Pic related is the very last thing she said before I cut off contact with her two years ago. Never take people for granted bros, because this is what happens and some mistakes can never be fixed no matter how good your intentions.
>>
>>38332917
you never trully loved that woman
>>
>>38332917
You're cool
>>
>>38332963
just fuck her, not literally
sounds like she's one of those "you know what you made wrong i'm not gonna tell you that"
which is poison for every guy
>>
>>38332917
ex lovers makes the best enemies

move on bro

forget about how miserable she will be without u, instead focus on you, doing things just to make her miserable isn't a good thing for yourself either

the best revenge is to not think about the person at all
>>
>>38331228
Fuck you're only 20 mate, go out and live

Love comes from inside, not outside
>>
>girl obviously likes me
>don't do anything because how could anyone like me
>she moves away for a year
>recently moved back, haven't even seen her yet, still too chicken to do anything
>>
>>38332421
Thanks anon, I will
Just need to remind myself not to try and rush her into like hanging out or anything like that
Just wanna reestablish a good foundation of talking and what not
>>
>>38332126
I's was just trolling, but I am glad to know that there was something to the two of you, more than just what went on in your head

It's a positive feeling for us to get looks and smiles from girls, especially when we are too shy, self-hating and repressed to approach them
>>
>>38332917
She probably doesn't waste much thought and effort on you.

Yet she is constantly in your thoughts and actions.

You are weak. Move on
>>
>>38332963
She got her revenge
>>
File: 3 michigan dimes.jpg (250KB, 868x639px) Image search: [Google]
3 michigan dimes.jpg
250KB, 868x639px
>be dating 8/10 redhead who idolized zuzana or whatever her name was from the old Body Rock fitness channel and did everything she did
>fantastic body, obsessed with fitness
>constantly called me 'hot' or whatever, was really into me.

I was 26, she was 19. Too wide a gap for me to feel comfortable bringing her around people. She was also very immature even for her age. Tough combo to stomach. Constant 'cradle robber' comments and then she'd be dangling from equipment at the gym or whatever thing you'd expect a 8 year old to do. Decided to push her away.

Now I'm 30 and shes 23 or 4 and that gap I couldn't care less about. Plus shes probably grown up mentally. I haven't been called 'hot' for like 3 years despite being like 30% stronger across the board. I am never around women in my day to day anymore. I can't pull shit on tinder or match.

i dunno. its not like she was amazing by any stretch but had i known that was gonna be the best i'd ever do -by far- i would have never let it go. now im gonna die alone because i refuse to hitch up to a pic related. sigh, hindsight is 20/20
>>
>>38330217
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
>>
>>38327772
In a way it's good you did not cheat, if she knew you'd cheat on your currently gf, you'd cheat on her too.
>>
>>38332917
what do you do for a living breh?
>>
>>38333157
Nothing shatters an ex like giving them a blank look of indifference because you do not give a fuck about them in any way.
>>
>>38331487
Talk to her about this. Seriously
>>
File: 1469633664143.jpg (38KB, 780x394px) Image search: [Google]
1469633664143.jpg
38KB, 780x394px
>hanging out with new friend from uni
>spend day out playing pkmn go
>tells me they're dying to have sex, not sure about current guy-friend
>okay haha
>really upfront about sex life
>blueball myself just by listening to her tell me her sex stories, which I didn't ask for
>no gf, trying not to fuck up
>suddenly she's depressed and really shut in

I'll probably see her today. She wouldn't tell me what's wrong when I asked. Usually I'd back away as alarm bells are ringing, but it's been too long brahs
>>
She was never yours to begin with
It was just your turn
>>
>>38332917

I ask this, what if she said yes? She has the same friend and the same naive attitude that its either experience everything or lose out on a full life. Her friends would of convinced her regardless, trust me. People say you'll look back and regret not doing things, maybe. What if you look back and regret not trying to prove them wrong?

Know what the scariest part is? I agree and understand people wanting to fuck other people, I just think you would either be smart enough to not do it unless it means something to you at that time. if you do decide to marry some girl who thinks you wanting her enough to provide everything you can is healthy vs having a relationship where she literally waits for you to come home everyday because you're friends also is beneficial then gl
>>
>>38330622
I did something similar but we never dated. Oh well. I got over it
>>
>>38335278
Based Cruijff
>>
I feel u mane.

>Meet a qt half Thai girl sophomore year of college (she's a freshman)
>She's dating some goofy fucking ogre of a bf who wasn't smart enough to go to our school so he goes elsewhere
>Over course of the year she and I hang out constantly at my place until 4am, watching movies as she rests her head on my shoulders
>Summer comes and she freaks out about it
>Tells me she has feelings for me and doesn't know what will happen when she goes back home to her bf
>I puss out and tell her I don't want to break them up
>6 months later in January they fucking break up anyways
>I figure she needs some time since her relationship with him lasted for about three years and she talks about how she wants to be single for a while
>She drops hints over time but I'm too afraid to act on it
>Decide to ask her out last day of class for the year
>We get dinner before she goes back home
>I chicken out again and we talk about emoji or some shit
>Classes start again in the fall and a girl I'm not even interested in kisses me while we're hanging out
>I decide to date this stupid bitch instead of this other girl I've been suffering over for 2 years
>Oneitis texts me and tells me she's sad because she always thought she and I would end up together but she just has to accept it wont happen
>Me and my new gf break up 2 years later
>Oneitis has a bf now
>He's a super cool guy and an amateur powerlifter
>She and I are still friends and see each other all the time
>She's become a super fucking SJW so sometimes its easy to convince myself it wouldn't have worked
>At the same time there's always a lingering doubt in my gut that fucking pierces right through me whenever we have moments of connection that I've never felt with anyone else
>Sometimes I wonder if she feels the same

Fuck man. I'm such a fuckup I friendzone'd my oneitis right up and outta my life.
>>
>Meet girl at work
>She's super qt, 5'3 and tiny, really into working out and staying fit
>She and I really hit it off and talk all the time
>Same sense of humor, great rapport
>She's interested in the same shit I am
>Attracted to her sexually and emotionally
>At the same time I realize she's the same type of girl I always fall for
>Never worked well in the past, I know we would not make a good couple at all
>She's only around a few more months and I don't want to do that long distance shit again
>Even though we're both obviously into each other and there is a thick sexual tension nothing will happen because intellectually I won't allow myself to be duped again

Anyone know this feel? A-am I making it?
>>
>>38327443
"All my old girls know that I'm the one that got away"
>>
File: john_530_big - Copy - Copy (2).jpg (208KB, 530x424px) Image search: [Google]
john_530_big - Copy - Copy (2).jpg
208KB, 530x424px
>tfw your ex is dating some nu-male, doughy armed faggot who wears ninja turtle shirts and can't grow a beard
>>
>>38335884
And somehow he manages to out alpha you
>>
>>38335783
>thai girl
you dodged a benis right there :DD
>>
>get fit over the winter
>almost immediately get a gf in the summer
>things are going great, she is really into me, and I'm into her. Also sex is great
Thanks to these threads all I think about is how it's going to end inevitabley. Thanks, /fit/
>>
Leaving this thread with one last thing.

I hope you fuckers realize no one wants to marry your single and jaded dumbbass at 35+ on either side so enjoy being doomed to hooking up forever while you resort to do anything you can to make some new poor woman/man get subjected to your stupidity before she realizes you're shit. Theres a reason you're single 95% of the time

Not saying you have to fall in love, its a question of if you have the capacity to. Bonus points if you can't and it comes at the expense of other people.
>>
>>38335934
Good thing he thai'd it off
>>
>break up with gf of 3 months in June
>although only 3 months I thought things were going really well, thought she was a really good match for me
>she didn't feel we were compatible long term + we were both moving away after finishing uni
>2 months on still thinking about her a lot
>message her for first time since then to wish her happy birthday
>she says she misses speaking to me, leads to conversation about potential of getting back together
>both agree it would most likely be impossible due to living in different cities and general uncertainty about our compatibility

shitsux but it's probably for the best, right guys?
>>
>>38327896
She isn't for you if her mom bitching at her is all it takes for her to break up. Consider yourself lucky for dodging a bullet.
>>
>>38327938
>the perfect girl has a drug habit
Get some standards please
>>
>>38330658
Pics of the girl?
>>
>>38336249
I've done long distance twice man. It fucking sucks. Try to move on to a girl in your area or find a way to be near her.
>>
>>38336470

How long is long distance? If we both stay put where we are (which is likely since I've started a phd and can't really move and she is working) then we will be about a 2 hour train away from each other
>>
I think it's time for me to start dating again. I haven't had a gf since junior year (sophomore uni now) lel. I'll try to get a gf once I start uni again. I wanna be loved and love someone again.
>>
How do I get over my gfs sexual history? She's not even that much of a slut, it just drives me crazy that other guys have cum in her
>>
File: 1440716101200.jpg (193KB, 460x611px) Image search: [Google]
1440716101200.jpg
193KB, 460x611px
>tfw no friends or family
>Always moving around
>All attempts at relationships fail
>Could literally die right now and no one would notice

Fuck, somebody just love me please.
>>
File: 1470280762423.jpg (11KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
1470280762423.jpg
11KB, 250x221px
Why did I spend so much of my life on her? Why do I still talk to her? Why did I fuck up so badly? I don't want to be just friends, seeing you happy with other guys kills me on the inside. I wish we never met.
>>
File: 1467828120696.jpg (62KB, 920x459px) Image search: [Google]
1467828120696.jpg
62KB, 920x459px
>>38329603
I know that feel. It's crazy. You try to get over her but you can't no matter how hard you try. I try to move on but then i think of her and text her. Sucks that you were going to marry her. Try to start over if you can, would never hurt to try. I havent been able to work out either because of all my drinking. I feel like crap. Lets try to get through this bro
>>
File: 1468098349195.gif (2MB, 450x188px) Image search: [Google]
1468098349195.gif
2MB, 450x188px
>>38329634
Well ive been with this girl for 3 years and we just had a baby who i truly love and i love her as well. But we fight so much i dont want to be with her anymore. And she pushes me away and makes it easier. But im not gonna try to talk to my one that got away until im emotionally stable
>>
>working as bartender in pretty ded bar
>befriend one girl through my other friends
>she lives close to my work
>she visits me at work literally every day and keeps me company for hours
>start hiting gym , she joins too and become my gym bro
>spent majority of my free time with her because she wants us to visit cinemas,arcades,play poker etc
>this goes for like 6 months
>one day I pick her up at her place because we are going to watch Inglorious Basterds or something
>she opens door wearing only black panties and bra
>asks me if I want to come in for a while
>shocked because I´m akward virgin I answer "A-ha..ha no , better dress up quickly or we will miss our movie :D" with retarded akward grin
>at first she look shocked and then just sad , closes door without saying anything
>we go to cinema , she is suspiciously quiet whole time
>she never talks to me again after this

in retrospect I think she might have wanted the D
>>
>>38332053
This means she's going to go fuck only Chads from now on. She's been fucking Chad since before you ever met her, it would turn out.
>>
i miss him so much but its over now

I still think of surprising him with gifts and notes and any thing that could lift his mood
>>
Can you guys tell me more about these girls that you fell for? What makes them special etc?

H-how do I become loveable
>>
>>38337373
When you meet these people, you have a real connection with them, the thought of hooking up barely crosses your mind and you can talk to them for hours and hours without getting bored
>>
i got so fucking tired of being hurt or disappointed by people, i just numbed myself to a point where i'm okay with job+playing vidya+working out. nothing else

weird thing is: i'm okay with this, i like it. i should probably feel bad about having no social contact besides my family but i don't mind
>>
>>38337209
Wow anon you shut her down harder than DMX ever could.
>>
>>38331487
Just talk with her and suggest counseling
>>
File: 1470023342619.png (40KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1470023342619.png
40KB, 645x552px
Does anyone else wonder if a girl considers YOU the one that got away?
>>
>>38331637
doesn't sound like you are gay as much as lonely
>>
>>38331783
>things happen gf leaves me suddenly
Uh, if you can't learn from who fucked up you are just going to repeat it
>>
>>38331806
follow her pussy
>>
File: 1449381793504.png (25KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449381793504.png
25KB, 396x400px
>>38327443
>tfw I'll never have one that got away because I'm ugly
>>
>>38331637
>telling him
why tho
>>
>>38335197
those girls in that pic are gross as fuck senpai
>>
DOES THIS FUCKING BOARD DO ANYTHING BUT CRY ABOUT GIRLS

JESUS CHRIST EVERY OTHER FUCKING THREAD
>>
>>38335851
If making it is being a huge pussy about relationships, sure, you are making it.
>>
>>38336515
I don't understand all of these people complaining about long distance, 2 hour one way is hardly long distance. Show the slightest bit of commitment nigga.
>>
>>38327636
>Ive been sleeping around a lot too

How come on this board on 4chan everyone here is such a stud who sleeps around all the time?
>>
>>38335851
>talk to a girl
>ONG SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION

You literally reek of desperation and virginity
>>
>>38332917
Should get some of that hate out of your heart bro. Weighs you down.
>>
>>38336714
>>
>>38327819
>i'm in love with someone who i never even met
fuck off please.
>>
File: feeels.jpg (27KB, 488x247px) Image search: [Google]
feeels.jpg
27KB, 488x247px
>>38327938
My girl used to have suicidal tendencies. It got crazy at times. Her family wouldn't stop relentlessly abusing her. She started cutting her wrists and showing me it. I told her to stay strong so that we can make it and looked like some sort of hero to her. But it gradually got worse and she wasn't sure she wanted to live with her parents anymore. At that time, another girl started approaching me and that bitch somehow convinced me that my gf was crazy (They were same class).

I ended up breaking with her so that I could hook up with the new girl. But a few weeks later, I had to leave to another state with my family. It was like 2 years ago, leaving my gf didn't bother me at that time but now it's eating me alive. I can't stop thinking about her and worrying about her. It hurts so damn much not being able to contact her anymore (she doesn't have any social media accounts). It feels like my heart is being stabbed with knives. Sometimes she randomly appears in my head just before sleeping and I would just bawl all night thinking about her.

The feels will never go away. She will haunt me for as long as I live. I just want her to know that I'm sorry.
>>
>>38337878
I actually know for a fact that i am "the one that got away" from my ex girlfriend. Shit is actually awful, she was a good girl just had some issues that I wasn't willing to deal with. Now she'c an alcoholic, into heavy drugs, got kicked out of uni and also i just learned from a mutual friend that she got a DUI a few weeks ago.
>>
>>38335535

Honestly she might be wanting you to make a move, and is upset that you haven't. That's happened to me before
>>
>>38337997
i know.

kill me now.
>>
File: articulos_-1164465.jpg (39KB, 582x290px) Image search: [Google]
articulos_-1164465.jpg
39KB, 582x290px
>>38337878
Possibly.

>earlier this year, girl coworker i've known for couple years
>extremely down to earth, wild fire this girl
>is the only girl that not only listens to my drivel, but actively engages in it
>her relationship is going through the shit, she's pushing 30 and really doesn't want to settle down yet, but her bf wants to marry her and have some kids and move on with life
>kinda understand her dillema, talk to her about it
>super depressed one night, i yell at her for being fucking stupid, she smiles and tells me i'm right, conversation turns to us, ends up kissing me that night in front of her house
>few months later, flirtation and shit gets even heavier
>out doing uber cuz broke as fuck trying to make scratch, text her because a fare brought me down her street
>she texts me from downtown drunk as fuck saying she got stranded and i'm the only one who can help
>pick her up, about to drop her at her house
>she takes me up stairs
>throw on movie
>she begins the sexual conversation again
>we make out
>titty action, little dry humping
>she snaps back to reality and says we can't do this, boyfriend and all that
>i say ok
>long story short shit gets awkward in the following months, communication starts to dwindle
>one of the last conversations we ended up having she told me she missed me and how we used to be, told me after that glimpse of how passionate i was during that night, called me an excellent lover and says we have unfinished business now
>pretty much radio silence now
>she's also my fucking boss and has to interact with me every once in a while, pretends it never happened but can tell she thinks about it every time she sees me

she's a fucking mess, but she's beautiful and i don't know how to feel. i'm trying to move on because i never wanted that night to be a big deal, but it was clearly a bigger deal for her, and i kinda like the idea that she may still have some sort of repressed feeling for me.
>>
File: 1453330821022.jpg (27KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
1453330821022.jpg
27KB, 489x499px
>Met a hot qt3.14 during my freshman year in med school
>We begin dating shortly
>The year is coming to an end, find her having sex with a common friend.
>Tell her to fuck off
>She flunks the year
>I focuse on studying and lifting
>Things are looking up to me
>Begin dating a new qt3.14 who is intelligent and beautiful
>Fast forward 3 years, I'm one of the top of the class, just a couple of months from becoming a doctor
>She's quits uni and gets pregnant with some losers kid
>All I can think about is her stalking me on IG, FB and Unis page and seeing how good I'm doing without her.
>It fuels me to become the best I can be
>>
Other than one girl I obsessed over between the ages of like 11 to 14, maybe longer, I've had like no interest in women and have never even flirted. I'm not even permavirgin at this point, I'm a eunuch
>>
>>38337878
>tinder girl qtpie
>RL turns out kinda meh. no ass, skin is fucked, face is meh, ok tits and acceptable bf%
>...but SUPER horny. absolute freak. like, i stepped into the twilight zone.
>kinda going with it cuz crazy sex is fun especially if you coming off a 2yr4mo dryspell
>realize shes falling for me hard, wanting to kiss me in public and all this extreme affection.
>turns out shes an ex-fatty (explains the fucked skin) and im like the 1st really fit good lookin dude shes been with
>eventually i hear about her sex life. holy shit she is a legionaire.
>eventually, burning when i pee. dick discharge. shot in the ass and a pill that makes you feel sour for a few hours and i'm good but, fucking nasty
>perfect (fucking... "perfect"...) excuse to get out of it.
>she texts me a few times saying she really liked me and felt terrible and wanted to still hang out.

felt kinda bad but at the same time... you a slut, goddamn. i know from her messages she was kicking herself hard, she didnt know she had cooties.
>>
>>38338553
I get it, the choice was yours and you made it that is all.
>>
>>38338425
Anon, I just read your story scrolling through, but I seriously think you need to sit down and consider a few things about your relationship to her. Taking the entire boyfriend out of the picture, would you get with this girl? If her relationship with her boyfriend hasn't been mended, and she is just sitting in silence and suffering through it, that's not a way for someone to live. I'm not saying it is your responsibility, but assuming that you found her attractive/interesting enough to get that far with her one night, why not just pursue it further? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: wob.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wob.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>38327584
>tosspot

You know what we do to Bally scum around here?
>>
>>38338642
Her boyfriend is a super nice guy. I actually respect him very much. Guy has a career, he's in a much better place than i am financially, etc. He doesn't deserve to have his prospective wife stolen from underneath him. And quite frankly i don't think she's in a good position to break from him either.

I personally don't think they're right for eachother, but the thing is, that could be because of her reluctance to grow the fuck up. So i don't really know. I would love to try because i think she's wonderful, but i feel like i see myself in 3-4 years doing the same thing to her and her not wanting to move forward. She seems like too much of a free spirit to want to be tied down for too long. She doesn't seem like wife material, just someone i wouldn't regret experiencing a bit of life with.

Shit's just a big mess and i feel like the closer i get to that girl to more chaotic both our lives become. And while i personally enjoyed the shakeup, it fucked her personal life up a bit.
>>
I know that feeling called love anons, a short green text story about how I fucked myself. I still blame myself to this day.
>meet at a social friend thing
>only girl I've ever let my guard down and tried for
>fucking nailed it
>made her fall for me hard
>she loved me
>talked all the time
>stayed in relationship for a while
>went to prom and all kinds of parties together
>went to a ton of concerts together
>went on family trips together
>lose virginity to eachother
>sex all the time
>cheat on her with friends gf
>move away for work
>do the LDR thing
>it works
>fuck all the time
>she moves in
>things get sour and she shuts me out
>we stop talking, basically roomates at this point
>she cheats on me with some dyel faggot
>blame myself and become an alcoholic
I've never been in love with anyone else and I don't think I'll ever get to experience that feeling again but there's still atleast 40+ years left for me to live. Why did I have to crush her heart when I was younger? Fuck lads.
>>
>>38331954
How long were you two apart? My guess is, as long as they aren't in relationships with any guys, around 2-3 dicks a year. Most women, I feel, actually don't fuck like, 10 guys a month, but they do get laid more than men, I think. 80-20 rule, desu senpai
>>
>>38332053
Ask her if she thinks her next boyfriend is going to believe she's a virgin. I mean, Mary pulled that shit off, but if she's religious and really willing to compare herself to the mother of God, you should be happy to be breaking up with her.
>>
After my girlfriend of 3 years, who I loved and wanted to marry, but then she dumped me, I don't have any interest in women anymore. I don't want to reinvest myself in a relationship, I don't want hookups.
I've never liked the idea of being with tons of different girls, and especially hated the idea of being with someone who has been with many different guys, I feel it's just something I would never stop thinking about

I'm not sure this will ever fade, I've felt this way for a long time, I dunno, I just feel lost and have so for a long time, I just really wish things worked out with me and my ex
>>
>>38337908
I can't afford to move that far or go to that school
>>
>>38338855
How did things get sour?

>>38331806
Again, don't be a pussy, you are going to lose her forever if you keep this shit up faggot.
>>
>>38327443
This thread hits too close to home, my gf just broke up with me in this eact situation, I'm not sure I can take reading through this thread with crying my eyes out

I spilled my guts and emotions out to her like I never did to anyone. I feel like shit. Really wish it's just temporary and we will get back, but I'm just fooling myself. They never get back.
>>
>>38337362
Then go do it, just look at it as a nice gesture
>>
>>38337878
I am that one, feels weird

Who knows maybe we might end up back together in some way
>>
>>38337362
I wish my gf would think like this
What I wouldn't give to see her again
>>
>>38338033
this

stop complaining about long distance if all that is keeping you apart is 150 miles or something

that's fucking nothing
>>
>>38339408
Ex-gf, I mean. Guess it still didn't sink in for real
>>
>>38332447
>>38332457
If you happen to lurk here again anon
What >>38332481 said seems to be the most logical answer

He would have deleted you completely if he wouldn't want to have no contact with you at all ever again
I'd say text him as soon as you can and just play it slow, you sound like he really means a lot to you so get back on the the saddle and ride alongside of him, if it's not riding with him
>>
File: 1450660132232.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450660132232.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>38337441
I feel the same way and decided on doing the same thing. For my entire life, I've always felt more comfortable when I was alone. I've given up on pursuing a relationship, I don't understand how to enter one or what it takes to build one, let alone manage one once i'm in it. Socializing is too complex and I've given up trying to understand it, the majority of people aren't worth the effort anyway. My last relationship was a fluke that didn't last very long.

I'm not completely isolating myself, even if it does feel like that some days. I'm just accepting the fact that relationships, romantically or otherwise, aren't for me and am now focusing on what makes me happy, which is solitude and losing myself in shows/anime, books/manga, vidya, and, of course, lifting.
>>
>>38339264
How do you suggest I follow her?
>>
>>38331696
not that anon, but it doesn't really stop. Like, I don't really miss my ex, it's more the idea of her. I still think about her a few times a week, and whenever I saw her out and about campus i felt really weird. However, I never drank the oneitis kool aid, and i still don't. It's just the first relationship that breaks you sticks with you.
>>
>>38339662
This. I'll never forget the injustice of being broken up with in favor of getting dicked by nick the hockey player literally a week later

Been 10 years, and I'm a better man thanks to that lesson. But not a day goes by that i dont want to just scream at that bitch for loving her
>>
>>38339908
lel, know that feeling brother. in hindsight, I was a retard. the girl was a total SJW, and had been with 12 other guys. She was my first, but for some crazy reason I thought it could work. I still had the idea that behavior doesn't really change all that much, but I tried it anyway. I still hope (shamefully, i guess) that she hits the wall when she's in her late 20s/early 30s and realizes how bad she fucked up with me, but it is what it is. Now i know form experience that if I feel something won't work, it won't. I met this chick freshman year of uni, and had a feeling that our lifestyles/views wouldn't work out. Gotta listen to my gut, as it's been proven time and time again (unfortunately).
>>
God, how do you get over it? How do you get over someone who you loved for so long?
I was so in love with my girlfriend, she was my best friend, I wanted to marry her
It's like everything reminds me of her. I just want her back in my life
>>
>>38327637
>went back to ex instead of trying to build something with the one that got away because I'm such a coward
Sounds like myself a year ago

Was in a LDR and thought i couldn't handle it, when in fact he was showing me that i had nothing to worry about, i was stuck in my own loop of thoughts thinking about what if the feelings don't make it past a certain point and whatnot.

Funny enough though, i'm with him again after some time of not having talked to each other at all, so sweetie i feel you.
All i have to say is follow your heart, there's a reason people say and mean that even if it means

I did that, even though my head was telling me not to and i have not regretted it since. Best of luck

>>38340354
It's easy and hard at the same time anon, just give it time
If you guys liked each other, there's no shame in staying in contact if you miss the person a lot
Just be clear about what you want and don't want
>>
>>38340354
realize love is a lie/ded
>>
>>38340566
>say and mean that even if it means
Meant even if it means not listening to your rational side aka your mind
>>
>>38330456

You're gonna make it man. You had it really rough, but I believe in you
>>
>>38332288
Literally my situation except I was with her for four, and I have no house. We've talked/messaged for a few days now, and it's picked me up out of the gutter and made me feel alive like no girl since her has. I want to take things slow and see where I can take this. Good luck anon, may everything turn out great.
>>
>>38337128
I had never told her about my plans to propose. The other night we were going back and forth on snapchat with smalltalk, eventually it developed into reminiscing about the past, feelings flared up, and we both spilled our guts pretty hard. I told her about how and when I had planned to propose. Like I said, she's tsundere as fuck. She wouldn't show it too much, but when I tried calling her she wouldn't answer, saying she couldnt talk cuz she's been crying the whole time. For years now I've had the chance to get her back but I run off with some dumb cunt and lose my hard earned gains and my discipline. I'm done with that. I'm going to try and see what happens between us. I'm not the immature kid I was before, and I still have that tiny sliver of hope.

I hope things pick up for you bro. Even if I crash and burn again, at least this time I'll go down fighting for the one I should have never let go.
>>
>>38337475
But anon, X would have given it to her. Fuck waitin for him to get it on his own, X would have delivered it to her.
>>
>>38340837
>and I still have that tiny sliver of hope.
Hold on to it bro, you'll make it

Applies to all of y'all, don't let go of a person you know you like and likes you back because of reasons
>>
>>38340864
Yeah man, that's it. Thank you. It's silly, but even though I'll never meet you or know a thing about you, I won't forget this small conversation. From the bottom of my heart, thank you friend. All those times when I built up walls to defend myself when I should have instead overwhelmed her with the affection I held back, done with it.

If you guys ever think about it, don't hold back. If you give her all that you can and she comes around and things work? You've won. If you give it your all and she doesn't care? At least you did try your best, and you can walk away knowing that.
>>
>>38340926
>From the bottom of my heart, thank you friend.
SHit man you're making me blush and i'm a dude

No problemo friend
Just live life mang, stop overthinking every little thing and enjoy the company of people you get along with
>>
>>38339121
barring homosexual intercourse shouldn't we assume that men and women populations have the same total number of sexual instances? In that case the only difference is distribution.
>>
File: 1447369125893.png (336KB, 861x674px) Image search: [Google]
1447369125893.png
336KB, 861x674px
>>38327443
>be level 99 wizard
>only had one friend in elementary school that i was actually close with
>its this 10/10 VERY qt eastern yurop girl
>played piano and did karate
>incredible family
>tfw too awkward to have a real relationship
At some points she was all over me but I was too retarded and aspie to go along.

I have stories of some of my aspie escapades but it'd probably bring me to suicide if I thought about them long enough
>>
File: 1442780882847.jpg (26KB, 516x589px) Image search: [Google]
1442780882847.jpg
26KB, 516x589px
>>38338035
because its only the autistic virgins who make the noise

those of us getting laid, or as you put it "stud's who sleep around all the time", don't care to brag, know how empty and unfulfilling it truly is (albeit fun), and are in the 27 - 35 age range (we've had time to work on our game)
>>
File: 1450186187582.jpg (265KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1450186187582.jpg
265KB, 2048x2048px
OP back here
this thread is still up? whew
hope it helped some of you
>>
>>38341522
Of course it is lad
What's your course of action now OP?
>>
>>38336714
...The hole in the floor bothers me.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.