[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any females around?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 33

File: maxresdefault.jpg (193KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
193KB, 1600x1000px
I have a question. Why is it so pertinent that females work out in underwear? Men do just fine wearing normal shorts and T-shirts but women seem to have some over arching reason to wear skin tight clothing, booty shorts, low cut tops or just sports bras. Why is this?

If it works for you then men should be wearing them aswell or is therefore unique about your anatomy that we need to dress that? Do you get cunt wedgies or something?
>>
I... what

I work out in leggings wtf gym do you go to

Srsly tell me
>>
Attention whores gonna attention whore. Especially in crossfit boxes for some reason.
>>
>>38296406
Nobody wants to wear extra clothes when it's hot outside. The dudes at that event would be mostly shirtless.

Not everything is degeneracy, faggot.
>>
>>38296406
Because they're girls
>>
>>38296445
>leggings
Virtually the same thing as underwear, whore.
Thin clothing that bares every part of you unimpressive body.
>>
>>38296406
Women are attention whores. This shouldn't be a shock to you at this point.

Just wait until they hit the wall and laugh as they search for a beta.
>>
Let me explain this as simply as I can.. the gym is the peacock enclosure at the zoo. As females and males get more confident and comfortable they will show off their plumage to either mate or establish themselves as the alpha of their respective gender or at least one of the group.

This takes time. You'll do it even subconsciously. Start at the gym in sweat pants and a hoodie. Then you get better, stronger. T shirt and sweats, tshirt and shorts, tank top and shorts. Probably colorful knee sleeves. It attracts attention. Colorful.

This goes for men and women. We're all peacocks and the gym is our zoo. We're sweating, grunting. Its primal and a quest for acceptance, approval and validation.
>>
and then they wonder why they get assaulted
>>
>>38296474
Yeah but just because something is good doesn't mean you do it. Society has standards and walking around with your tits and ass hanging out is degenerate you cunt.

Another interesting thing is why do women only dress like whores when theres other men around? I went into a fernwood gym and all the women in there were wearing t-shirts and track pants.

Its like you want attention then get upset when thats exactly what you get. No wonder no one takes womens sports seriously.
>>
>>38296406
Can't handle the sight of a strong Nord woman?
>>
>>38296510
So you've finally admitted that you g the gym to attention whore, thankyou now please GTFO and kill yourself.

I go to the gym and train not to find someone to fuck. Cunts like you are a waste of space and only perpetuate the fact that you are all just sluts on the prowl for cock.

Fuck off, I need the bench.
>>
>>38296532
I cant handle the sight of a women putting her meat in front of my face and expecting me not to jump on her and fuck her.
>>
>>38296536
Except I'm a dude, faggot. You know you do it too, you're not there for the singular goal. You're there to preen your feathers, feel superior.

You wear shit without sleeves so people will look and praise you, even if you don't hear it. Don't lie, bitch nigga.
>>
Female here. I find those leggings super uncomfortable. You're right, they tend to ride up especially if you have large hips. I just wear shorts and a tee. You don't notice the girls that wear normal shit because of the ones that are wearing flashy "techwear."
>>
>>38296525

GTF to an Arabic country if you are too weak willed to handle seeing strong females.
>>
>>38296551
You on that nofap meme? You seem awfully aggressive.
>>
>>38296406

What if I told you girls like sex and there are usually 1 or 2 studs that go to the gym they want to be noticed by and fked
>>
>>38296406
Have you ever been outside a gym? Women wear more revealing clothing everywhere

There are different standards for what is appropriate for men and women to wear.

You don't like it, tough. welcome to modern society
>>
>>38296525
> just because something is good doesn't mean you do it
why the fuck not?
>>
>Trying to OHP
>Girl in the squat rack behind me in tight floral-print leggins with a nice ass is squatting
>I can see her in the mirror
>Get boner
How am I supposed to work out like this?
>>
>>38296594
I jerk off once a day and I still can't control my dick, even when it's some trashy bitch with meth face.
>>
>>38296406
you already lift so little, the added strain of full sized clothing might get your seriously injured
>>
>>38296610
So we should just accept that sluttism and degeneracy are now a part of society? Fuck off.
>>
File: tmp_3073-cock push ups59184250.jpg (29KB, 599x332px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3073-cock push ups59184250.jpg
29KB, 599x332px
>>38296634
>>
>>38296672
If you think women and men shouldn't dress differently, why not become a feminist?
>>
>>38296611
Because you dont. I know being a cunt this is hard for you to understand buts its just a fact of society.
>>
File: 41ZR1eXUltL._SY300_.jpg (11KB, 263x300px) Image search: [Google]
41ZR1eXUltL._SY300_.jpg
11KB, 263x300px
>>38296406
>Men do just fine wearing normal shorts and T-shirts
>mfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzb452gnFq0
>>
Lose the hostility faggot. Women don't have an overarching reason to wear those items in particular, they want to look good, just like everyone else. And it turns out that those items look good, are comfortable, and are fashionable.

People are just following the status quo. They dress the way they do for the same reason you dress how you do. It's just men have more freedom with how they get to dress because besides dressing in a fashionable manner, what's also acceptable is to be casually indifferent about what they wear for bonus masculinity points.

Fuck you're a stupid cunt.
>>
>>38296406
They're in seek of validation.
Why do think all those middle age women stand right in front of your mirror space to do good mornings?
>>
>>38296492
I'd work out in compression pants if I had a big dick
>>
>>38296694
>>38296737
>mfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTuvAp2YvtE
>>
Bumping with men in tights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbfUF-_Amj0
>>
>>38296687
I see
You must be one of those cunts that thinks modern medicine is the devil's work, and getting you photo taken steals your soul
>>
shirtless, too, the saucy minx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_e6bFRKi0M
>>
>>38296706
This is the closest thing to a white knight I've seen on /fit/
>biology and pyschology don't real and women wear shorts that show the bottom 3rd of their ass cheecks because they're comfy
Both genders seek attention/validation, but women are more "equipped" to do so. If a man is wearing a stringer, it may be for the same reason a woman wears what I have mistaken for a bathing suit to the gym, but the stringer is less obvious.

Either way, kill yourself.
>>
File: lu.jpg (91KB, 1136x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lu.jpg
91KB, 1136x1500px
>>38296406
this is asking the wrong question

the real question is why you don't wear tight and revealing clothing like actual weightlifters do

it is objectively superior for movements like squatting and pressing

the answer is because you are insecure

it's the same reason you don't wear skirts even though they are by far more comfortable than shorts
>>
Fridge modes dont fit into normal fitness clothing OP.
>>
>>38296406
Men desire women.
Women desire the desire of men.
Basically woman are gains gobblins for straight men
>>
>>38296643
Fucking this

Anytime is see a grill who's 5/10 or higher I lose my mind and all control of my dick.
Even fapping once a day can not help with the libido from lifting, doing cardio and eating clean.
>>
>>38296798
I wouldn't mind the OP goblin' my straight cock!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo7Gbt5d59s

>>38296788
das it
>>
>>38296694
>>38296745
Those are fuckboys
>>
i have never seen a woman in my gym skanking out like crossfit whores, we had one dumb blonde bimbo with her dumb flashy car and fancy outfits repulsive bf, she just wore tight clothing
I wear leggings myself but i wrap hoodie around my ass when i work out
>>
>>38296510
What an stupid analogy
>>
>>38296852
yeah, boys I wanna fuck
>>
>>38296737
Dude I have a big dick and I avoid tight clothes because of it.
>>
>>38296854
There is a girl that comes works out at the same gym as I. She will sometimes come in with SEE THROUGH fucking leggins and a shirt that says "I'M SINGLE" in huge fucking lettering... Is she asking for it?
>>
>>38296854
i think she does, we have those types show up in gym once in a while if she is not there for a dick sure is for attention
>>
>>38296866
asking for what?
>>
I switched to wearing slim fit track pants from shorts after 5 years of lifting. You can see my butt and thigh contours and I look and feel sexy as fuck in them. Now I know what it feels like when girls wear only sports bras and panties to show off at the gym.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaFnDWALcYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzTFsw0J-8A
>wew lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTJgEiBmR0E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXXszjlqxhI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoOCW0W0qUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ1ZX-swcLo
>>
>>38296406
I wear a t-shirt and compression pants to the gym. Women who wear bras and shorts to the gym are just sluts in general.
>>
>>38296859
let it fly anon

sure you're going to attract more gay men than women but the women you do attract will be high test as fuck
>>
I just wear whatever I'm comfortable in, honestly. Even with sports bras and shit. I know chicks run/work out with just that but I usually put a hoodie or a shirt over it because comfort.
>>
>>38296899
I'm a guy btw.
>>
>>38296694
tool playing in the back. OH HELL YA
>>
File: strawman fallacy.jpg (37KB, 564x274px) Image search: [Google]
strawman fallacy.jpg
37KB, 564x274px
>>38296686
You are fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1391711653155.png (69KB, 190x205px) Image search: [Google]
1391711653155.png
69KB, 190x205px
>>38296896
You know
>>
>>38296964
to be approached by men and asked out on dates? The "I'm single" shirt certainly implies she, at the very least, wouldn't be opposed to that
>>
>>38296978
So would it be a bad idea to ask if she wants to go home and shower with me after the workout? I mean the worst she can say is no, right?
>>
>>38297011
That's a little forward, you'd have to be really charismatic to pull that off. You'd probably get a better result if you started a normal conversation with her
>>
>>38296514
No, I wonder at the men who would assault them - where do they get THAT from?
>>
>>38296866
No, she is asking you to ask for it.
>>
Three Crossfit girls were walking down the street, and one was assaulted
>>
>>38296510
A gym isnt a fucking zoo. Nice excuse though.
>>
>>38297107
Exactly. She wants you to want her. She needs you to need her.
She's not "asking for it", she's begging you to beg her
>>
You can seriously smell the virginity from posts like OPs

What is your problem, anyway? Who cares if females wear shorter shorts? The only reason I could think of for it to bother you is that you are too ugly to ever have a chance with them
>>
>>38297139
I don't get it.
>>
>>38296514
t. Abu-Rashid in Jaffar al-Saudi
>>
>>38296406
I don't dress like this. Also I hope men do start dressing like this desu.
>>
>>38296510
This makes sense.
>>
File: tight.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tight.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>muh men are pure and women are whores
Nice one faggot but women can be neckbeards and men can be whores

I just like catching people looking at my posterior chain
>>
>>38296866
>>38296896
Asking for rape, sure.
>>
File: 4H1DK3K.jpg (13KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
4H1DK3K.jpg
13KB, 441x408px
>>38296406
I'm hoping men will dress the same way.
I want to see men in compression pants. Please show me your bubble butts.
>>
>>38296406
wow , she is perfect
>>
>>38296510
this
>>
>>38296406

dont worry OP, once the US imports more muslims women will wear the headress and burka more often
>>
>>38297595

So you are still here...
>>
>>38296510
Nope. I go to the gym to lift, and have been wearing the same pair of reebok slacks and baggy tan t-shirt that i wore since I joined my gym.

Meanwhile women run around in lingerie with their cameltoes sticking out and dudebros wear armpit sliced tanks
>>
>>38296406
It's for the same reason why guys wear muscle tanks. It's to show off your gains/bod.

That being said, just because a woman is wearing that type of clothing does not mean that it's an invitation for you to stare at her.

This is the mentality:
"I want to feel good and confident, so I will dress in a way that makes me feel desirable."
That is the thought process, not
"I want people to stare at me"

I personally wear nike shorts and a tank top when I work out. Anything more and I'll sweat. I dont want to sweat from heat, I want to sweat from working hard.
>>
>>38296406
>I have a question. Why is it so pertinent that females work out in underwear? Men do just fine wearing normal shorts and T-shirts but women seem to have some over arching reason to wear skin tight clothing, booty shorts, low cut tops or just sports bras. Why is this?

I don't understand the mentality of guys who aren't happy that pretty women are wearing this sort of stuff.
>>
>>38298070
>"I want to feel good and confident, so I will dress in a way that makes me feel desirable."
>"oh fuck he's showing desire! RAPE! RAPE! HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY ASS WHEN IM SQUATTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!"
>>
>>38298070
>That being said, just because a woman is wearing that type of clothing does not mean that it's an invitation for you to stare at her.

ladies and gentlemen, female "logic"
>>
File: theultimateautist.jpg (43KB, 634x354px) Image search: [Google]
theultimateautist.jpg
43KB, 634x354px
>>38298113
>>
>>38298090
It's not that we aren't happy. It's that we are there to lift and they are distracting us.
>>
>>38298101
Are you stupid?
Humans are social creatures, and we see ourselves through the eyes of others. That is why we abide by certain gender related guidelines and such.
As a boy who wants to "feel attractive" you probably
-lift weights
-wear nice/fitted clothes
-wear deodorant
-brush your teeth
Etc

Girls do this too. They
-wear makeup
-wear "cute" clothes
-wear perfume
-wear jewelry
etc

They do it to achieve the goal of "feeling attractive" they don't actually want to attract people. It's not for that purpose. It's a confidence/self esteem related thing.

Also, no sensible woman is going to call rape if she catches you staring at her.
If you're attractive, she'll take it as a compliment and continue minding her own buisness.
If you're unattractive/creepy, then she'll probably just move or give you a dirty stare at most. Let's not overreact.

How would you react if you were at the gym and there was a hoard of ugly ham planets drooling over you. Wouldn't you find that distracting?
>>
>>38298113
I'm sorry that you've obviously never taken any sort of sociology or communications class and are too daft to understand the concept of "self".

I suggest you read up on human nature and social interaction. "Wumen dunt make any sense!!!" Because you're too uneducated to understand. They /literally/ teach this shit in school
>>
>>38298179

sorry i was in STEM and so had fewer marxist professors
>>
>>38298141
They're there to lift too.
You staring at them is destructing them.

Is it too much to ask that you control yourself at a basic level and not go all animal-mode when a girl shows her belly button? Is your discipline really that lacking?
>>
>>38298187
I'm a biology major with a Chem minor, but I took a sociology class for the hell of it.

Don't create excuses for yourself. You could probably watch a fucking YouTube video to understand these concepts, they're very basic
>>
File: 1465222960212-fit.png (202KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465222960212-fit.png
202KB, 416x700px
>>38296492
>>
>>38298141

You're a fucking joke of a man if you can't fucking workout and checkout women on the sly at the same time.

Like jesus fuck what is wrong with these kids that they can't deadlift because a pretty lady walked by? Get your shit together boys.
>>
>>38298154
there is no reason to wear only a sports bra and shorts above the mid thigh in the gym unless you intentionally want stares and to show your body off.

period. anyone with some class and self respect (especially women) will be embarrassed being seen in public like that unless they're a slut.

I know I wouldn't walk into the gym shirtless and with only compression shorts on
>>
>>38298192
Hell yeah bro.
Thats why I go to this place.
>>
>>38296859
Going about it the wrong way anon.
>have a 7.5x5.75 that's a shower
>looks thick even when flacid
>gf takes silly pic of me holding her cat while i'm in compression tights
>she doesn't pick up on the VPH and how visible my dick is
>sends pic to her friend
>her friend instantly makes a comment about my package
>gf gets pissed that she didn't crop the photo
>next time i see gf's friend, she gives me multiple hugs and is obviously mirin

Yeah dude. If things don't pan out with my grill, def going to fuck her friend. If you have a good package, don't hide it. Easy way to get certain women wet
>>
>>38298239
Listen- I personally agree (as I said, I don't wear those things) but I might if I had a 10/10 body.
You have to remember that it is socially acceptable for women to wear those things.

What if EVERY OTHER dude in the gym was shirtless and wearing compression shorts? What if it was positively encouraged? (Hot girls winking at you and stuff).
Wouldn't you want to show off your sick gains? Any dude with a hot body would do so if it were socially acceptable/encouraged- just look at this fucking board. People are posting nude pics of themselves everywhere.

I would encourage you to stop acting so high and mighty when you only hold the opinion you do due to nothing more than social influences.
>>
>>38298192
Yeah but you're ignoring the question. Tell me why its so important that womenw ear this shit. What benefit is there. If its entirely just for vanity then they are sluts and dont belong in a gym. Why cant women just undertake and activity without thinking about the possibility of getting laid?
>>
File: poong3.jpg (12KB, 163x217px) Image search: [Google]
poong3.jpg
12KB, 163x217px
>>38298235
>tripfag
>calling someone else a joke of a man
>>
>>38298235
Wtf is wrong with women not being to go a gym without having to look like a slut at the same time? Why, tell me why? Why do women have to slut everything they do?

Then they sit there and complain men are staring at them. Read this thread, numerous posters have admitted women wear this shit for attention. The gym is not for attention seeking. Go to a fucking club.
>>
>>38298287
>What benefit is there.

Look good, feel good, breh. That's all that matters.

Not that it matters; no one needs to justify their clothing choices.
>>
>>38298192
So they're wearing shit for attention then complaining they are distracted because guys are staring at them. Thats ridiculous.
>>
>>38298041
Nah not really
>>
>>38298299
>Then they sit there and complain men are staring at them

No dog, they complain when YOU stare
>>
>>38298304
>no one needs to justify their clothing choices.
If they're upset because of unwanted attention then yes they do.

>Look good, feel good, breh
Its a gym not a night club. Go feel good somewhere else, people are there to train. And if you need to look good to feel good then you're a low self esteem piece of shit anyway.
>>
>>38298322
They dont get to decide who stares at them, they're in public dressed like sluts with sexual parts on display. This is the reason no one takes female athletic competitions seriously.
>>
>>38298287
Why are you singling out women? Don't you understand that like 80% of the people at the gym, both men and women, are there for vanity reasons?

Like- you're trying to argue against vanity, but it seems like you're arguing against women. Such a situation makes me thing that you have some issue with women from your past, perhaps being rejected or betrayed by a woman?

Anyways to address your question once again:
Women present themselves in the way that has been socially designated as "attractive". If a woman wears clothes that is revealing, it is because there are social benefits that lead her to feeling more beautiful/confident.
Think about it like this:
You go and get a haircut and it looks really nice. Do you feel good or bad afterwards?
Good, right? Confident.

You get a haircut to achieve that feeling and to maintain an appearance that is "socially acceptable"
>>
File: 1444579752606.gif (2MB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
1444579752606.gif
2MB, 300x213px
>itt
>>
>>38298058
Tell me more about women, robot refugee? I'm always intrigued by your tales about 'roasties' who were mean to you in HS.
>>
>>38298309
They're not wearing it for attention, they're wearing it because it makes them feel confident.

Why do you wear nice clothes? Is it because you want women to stare at you, or because you think it looks nice on your body and makes you feel cool?

Of course we see ourselves through the eyes of others as social creatures, but that's only a minor, subconscious part of this situation. You might wear something knowing that others will like how it looks without actually wanting them to look at you all day.

The goal is to feel confident, not to attract attention
>>
ITT: Beta cuckfags who are are afraid of girls

jesus christ my sides at the autism
>>
>>38296406
It seems that you confused crossfit with workout. Common misunderstanding.
>>
>>38298342
I wont get raped because of a haircut. Someone wont become sexually aroused and want to grope my awesome haircut if I show it off, dumbass.

Everything to do with women feeling beautiful involves showing off their tits, ass and cunts. The very things that ignite male sex arousal.

I dont know why yuou cunts keep arguing. The point has been proven women dress like this because they are whores. Even a gym, a male dominated place where women are struggling to earn a place they still have to slut up. If they are being objectified or intimidated by unwanted gazes then its their fucking fault. Go do it somewhere else.

And like I said they only do it when theres men around. All female gyms women wear practical and comfortable clothing like track pants, running shorts and t-shirts.
>>
>>38298339
You're retarded.

If that were true, then no one would take swimming seriously because the men are shirtless and in tight pants.
>>
>>38298339

Mate, "staring" is not an acceptable thing to do to someone ever. Learn to check someone out without drooling. Goddamn, your father really fucked up. No-one wants anyone to stare at them ever because it's fuckin weird.

Girls are cool with chads checking them out because they don't fucking stare and droll, they do it on the damned sly.

Stop being such a fucking weirdo and maybe gym management will stop getting so many complaints about you.
>>
>>38298377
You dont need to feel confident to lift weights.

>Why do you wear nice clothes? Is it because you want women to stare at you, or because you think it looks nice on your body and makes you feel cool?

We're talking about a gym you fuckhead. Are you seriously comparing what I wear to a club or to an outing to what I wear in a gym? I wear gym clothes and go and lift. How I look is irrelevant. Im there to lift. What is it with you sluts, you're so fucking retarded.

>The goal is to feel confident, not to attract attention
You dont get both bitch.
>>
>>38298403
Male swimmers wont get raped for wearing speedos

15 times out of 10 a male swimmer would reciprocate a female sexual advance on him.

He wouldnt mind if a girl came up and groped his dick and balls.

Nice try loser. Next.
>>
>>38298397
Are you arguing that it is okay to rape a woman if she is wearing revealing clothing?

Don't you understand that random shit can arouse men? And men have different things that set them off.
What if some dude has a foot fetish? If I wear sandles one day is he allowed to rape me because I didn't cover my feet?

It shouldn't be the woman's responsibility to hide herself from man.
It should be the man's responsibility to NOT BE A FUCKING ANIMAL and CONTROL HIMSELF.

If you walked down the street naked, do you think you'd get raped by a woman?
No- in fact- you'd probably get raped by a gay man.

Why can't you control yourselves? I don't understand what is so hard about just ignoring someone regardless of what they're wearing??? Who gives a shit? It's just a body
>>
>>38298421
>Mate, "staring" is not an acceptable thing to do to someone ever
I can look at whatever I want in public you idiot. Especially when its 'dressed' like pic related.

At least my Dad stuck around.
>>
>>38298437
Why do you keep using rape as evidence? If anything that contributes to the narrative that men are overly sexually aggreasive.

A swimmer won't get raped because women know how to control themselves and not act like fuckinn animals
>>
>>38298454
Breasts and ass are not fetishes. Every man finds them sexually alluring. Women know this and they show them off then get upset when they get looked at.
>>
>>38298474
Men are sexually aggressive. You know that better then anyone when you let your bf fuck you.

No he wont get raped because he cant because if a chick wanted to fuck him after seeing his enormous dick in a pair of speedos right after winning a gold medal, chances are he'd be down for it.
>>
>>38298460
>I can look at whatever I want in public you idiot.

And, should you decide to adopt this libertarian point of view, you must with it also allow all people the freedom to be grossed out by your mouth breathing.

I get that you're all mad that you're too ugly to have your longing reciprocated, but maybe if you didn't look so goddamned thirsty every time a girl showed a little skin, you might have a chance at actually talking to a girl without creeping her the hell out.
>>
>>38298454
You're not answering OPs question. Why do women need to work out with nothing on when men do it with clothes on perfectly ok?
>>
>>38296406
Women are softer and plumper than men and their skin gets all fucked up when it rubs together. Like rubber vs plastic. Lick your wrists and rub them together for 5 mins. Yoga pants are like a second thick skin.

Also increases stiffness of butt and thighs, jiggle less when running, less parasitic bounce.
>>
>>38298480
Most women who show off do not get offended when you look.

And regardless- the argument is that even if a woman shows them off, you are responsible for controlling yourself.

I personally think you're within your rights to look, or even comment.
But if she shoots down your advances or rejects your attention, you need to leave her alone.
If you press her too much you will be harassing her.
All you have to do is treat her like a normal person. Treat her as you would if every inch of her body was covered.

The way you speak to another human should not change depending on the amount of clothes they are wearing.
>>
>>38298454
Stop standing up sluts. Everything women do in society is to attract chad and gets his dick. They have no right to complain when they are called out for it. There is no pursuit in life a women can do without slutting herself up.

Until women learn to have some decency for themselves they'll never truly evolve in society.
>>
>>38298518
>That post

lol
>>
>>38298524

Look, your point is spot on, and I just want you to know I agree with you entirely, and I believe that society as a whole is slowly beginning to accept this truth.

That being said, you will not win here.
>>
>>38296525
Or women who have been assaulted or diddled by their dads go to a women only gym and are less inclined to show skin in general. You just salty because you ugly and no one looks when you wipe your face with the bottom of your shirt.

-ag
>>
>>38298496
I don't have sex because I don't want to risk pregnancy.

And not all men are sexually aggressive- only the entitled, selfish ones allow their sexuality to affect their actions in an obvious way. Obviously all actions are somewhat sexually motivated, but if you are treating a woman like a piece of meat that has everything to do with your lack of maturity/self control and nothing to do with your gender.
>>
>>38298524
You're implying I talk to women, or anyone for that matter in the gym. I go to train, Im not going to rape these women. But I damn sure am not going to treat them like an equal or look at them as such.them was raped well that would be her fault.
>>
>>38298543
I got laid on friday night bud. Ofcourse I cant prove it but the idea that guys like me are ugly neckbeards in a basement is wrong. You don't need to be a Muslim or butt mad virgin to see that women are all cunts in todays society.
>>
>>38298503
As I have said like literally 10 times-
Both genders are dressing at the level that is socially acceptable for their specific gender.

If it were only socially acceptable for women to wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt to the gym, that's what they'd wear.
If it were socially acceptable for men to be shirtless wearing compression shorts at the gym, then that's what they'd wear.

if you're wondering why specifically it is acceptable for women to wear skimpy clothing in today's society- it has to do with the sexual revolution as well as the prefered manor of dress for women by men.
>>
>>38298554
Stop victim blaming you pathetic loser.
>>
>>38298548
Whatever cunt, go pull your shorts out of pussy before you do your next set.
>>
>>38298574
>If it were only socially acceptable for women to wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt to the gym, that's what they'd wear.
It is acceptable.
>>
>>38298581
Omo can I do it for her with my mouth.
>>
>>38298554

lol

ok either master troll or idiot either way no longer worth my time.

Poutine out

Remember kids: Sexuality is not bad, nor is it mutually exclusive of being a complex, intelligent human being. We can all learn to acknowledge our sexual attraction to someone without degrading ourselves or themselves as people. Remember that sex is at heart, an awesome thing, and to avoid the cognitive dissonance that >>38298554 has fostered for so long. Don't let your unrequited desire for sex turn into a festering double standard of hatred.
>>
>>38298574
>it has to do with the sexual revolution as well as the prefered manor of dress for women by men.

Since when did /fit/ become a female friendly echo chamber?
>>
wearing something comfy = fine

wearing something slutty and wearing MAKEUP to work out = attention whore

big difference
>>
>>38298533
Women literally have softer skin. Feel one at some point in your life. It's just something that happens with more estrogen. Ask anyone who's transitioning with medication.
>>
>>38298593
Piss off you trip fag.
>>
>>38298593
>Remember kids: Sexuality is not bad, nor is it mutually exclusive of being a complex, intelligent human being. We can all learn to acknowledge our sexual attraction to someone without degrading ourselves or themselves as people. Remember that sex is at heart, an awesome thing, and to avoid the cognitive dissonance that >>38298554 (You) has fostered for so long. Don't let your unrequited desire for sex turn into a festering double standard of hatred.

And what does that have to do with lifting weights?
>>38298606
>Ask anyone who's transitioning with medication.
WHAT THE FUCK!!!??? Fuck this board, youre all a bunch of faggot cucks.
>>
>>38296406

What straight man says no to barely clothed women in any public place.
Go be gay in a gay gym.
Plenty of men there doing manly things.
>>
>>38298625

When you walk passed a delicious steak do you just stare at it or do you eat it?
>>
OP sounds like he wants to wear booty shorts and tight revealing shirts too. Don't worry OP. Go out there and wear whatever you want. We won't judge you.
>>
>>38298571
Nah, I still think you salty. Because you think you're untitled to something, like a fulfilling life. Let me tell you something, you do not deserve anything in the world other than what you have. The world may not be fair, but it is equally unfair. If you want something, look past your excuses and fight for it.

-ag
>>
>>38296554
No, I'm not a nigger. I wear shorts and a T and I've been lifting for 2.5 years. I don't own a sleeveless shirt at all. Why do you care to impress random men?
The gym is for the betterment of one's mind and body, nothing more.
>>
>>38298554
Hmm. You're not entirely wrong but you have not thought it all the way through.
If someone gets mugged- who's fault is it, the mugger or the victim?
You may say "well, the victim is partially at fault because he was walking alone at night with his valuable watch visible. He should have known better- such a thing attracts thieves"
Additionally, it's also the mugger's fault for taking the watch in the first place.
But HERE IS THE CRUCIAL DIFFERENCE:

The victim IS COMMITTING NO CRIMES. He is not violating anyone's rights. He is minding his own buisness, and making a decision that is perhaps not the wisest. Is he responsible for the situation? Partially. Is he at fault? NO, because HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG. The mugger is the criminal. The theif VIOLATED someone else's rights and committed a CRIME. He was NOT minding his own buisness. It is HIS FAULT. That is how "rape logic" works.

>>38298581
What an awful comeback

>>38298586
Key word: "if it were ONLY acceptable" as in, if it were the only manor of dress acceptable.
>>38298597
What about that statement is false?
Women crave the attention of men, and so the style of dress has evolved to cater to that. Do you disagree?
>>
>>38298625

a man with standards?

just because you are half naked doesnt mean you look good
>>
>>38298673
>Women crave the attention of men, and so the style of dress has evolved to cater to that. Do you disagree?
No, im saying its slutty and degenerate and a gym is not a place you go to attract men. You go to lift. Women are only proving that they're always on whore mode looking for a big alpha to inseminate them. They say men think with their dicks but only women a truly slaves to their genitals.
>>
>>38298345
Simply:
F A B U L A S
A
B
U
L
A
S
>>
>>38296406
>i just read the BAKA article and i now have ammunition against those who make me feel self-conscious

they are confident enough to wear it and they made a choice to wear it. nobody said "here, you have to wear this"
>>
I dunno what kind of gym ya'll go to but the kinkiest shit a girl wears to my gym is sheer see through leggings with bright colored gstrings/sports thongs.
Thin low cut tops are very common, but no sports bras.

No girl works out in """underwear""" in my gym.

Some use sport short shorts (that still leave half their ass out) but no booty shorts or anything like that.
>>
>>38298726
Why don't you just ignore them?
Are you not in control of your mind?
I personally wear modest clothing to the gym and I don't spend my time staring at the hot buff guys working out, I do my shit and leave.

Why should these women be accountable for your lack of focus and discipline? You literally have access to millions of pictures and videos of naked women on your phone, why are you even phased by being in the same gym as a woman in a sports bra?
>>
I'm with you OP. I understand why women dress like sluts when they're out in public. I understand the mentality of wanting to look good. But WHY AT THE FUCKING GYM?
I'm /fa/ in real life but I don't give two shits what I wear to the gym. I usually roll up with a grey T shirt and grey basketball shorts. I'm there to train, period. Looks, what people think of me, fashion, approval are not a factor when I go to the gym. Women cannot understand this though, because to women the gym is a preening ground first and a place to train second.
>>
am I the only one that goes to the gym to train?

I dont mind eye candy but I find it annoying as fuck when girls are craving attention rather than working out

im not there to talk to you, im there to lift and get the fuck out, nothing more. want to socialize? go to a bar.
>>
>>38296406

I work out in a stringer and 80's running shorts cuz i'm fucking joocy brah.

You're just an assmad powerlifters squatting more than me yet wondering when you are gonna get on my lvl.
>No bigger ego boost than watching dyel's rage at others over their own inadequacy.
>>
>>38296406
As a man I wish is was cool for me to go to the gym shirtless and in tights or boxers(shit would be comfy as fuck)
>>
>>38298574
>If it were only socially acceptable for women to wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt to the gym, that's what they'd wear.
>If it were socially acceptable for men to be shirtless wearing compression shorts at the gym, then that's what they'd wear.

Thing is though, I guarantee that the vast majority of men would still not go shirtless to the gym. Why? Because it's vain for the sake of it. People who wear those retarded string tank tops are a rarity (thank god) even though they're acceptable. Because everyone knows they're for vain fucks who aren't serious about lifting. But when women flaunt their vanity, nobody bats an eye.
>>
>>38298767
The gym is a social place. I'm sorry that you're too autistic to notice.
>>
>>38298821

>the gym is a social place

people like you dont belong at the gym

fuck off back to instagram
>>
>>38298821
It's really not. Nothing about the gym encourages socializing. Lifting is a solitary activity. There is not a single lift at the gym that requires two people except perhaps the bench press.
You are the cancer killing traditional gyms. I'd bet my paycheck that you pull your phone out between sets.
>>
>>38296492

my ass is incredible, literal faggot.
>>
>>38296406
Ever worn that shit? It's comfortable.
>>
>>38298855
>my ass is incredible
Said every woman ever unless compliment fishing
>>
>>38298882
You do realize youre talking to /fit/ right?
A place filled with mostly guys obsessed with training and this place
Ofc they have worn stuff like that
>>
>>38298855
You dont need to show it off whore.
>>
>>38298821
No its not you fucking moron. You lift alone to perfect yourself.
>>
>>38298815
Of course they would, for two reasons:
1) it actually is more comfortable. Think about working out in shorts compared to long pants. Less clothes=less restricted movement/less heat.
2) those string tanks ARNT socially acceptable, which is why no one really wears them. They're associated with vanity and non-serious lifters (as you said) so they're not "accepted", they're frowned upon.

It's not perceived as vain if a woman wears a sports bra, so she does. That's that. In nearly every "exercise" commercial that's what the woman is wearing. It's encouraged.

so your evidence does nothing to prove the point you were trying to make.
I understand that it's difficult for you to understand, but based on the way that human nature and social trends work, I can confidently say that Men were encouraged to be shirtless in the way that women are encouraged to wear sports bras, they totally would.
>>
>>38298754
>I personally wear modest clothing to the gym and I don't spend my time staring at the hot buff guys working out, I do my shit and leave.
But if you did they wouldn't mind. And if you wanted to fuck them all youde have to do is ask.
>>
>>38298923

yep, definitely autistic.

i don't think you understand the concept of society.
>>
>>38298914
All it takes is one time putting on your gfs clothes to mess around and then you realize oh shit this does feel nice. Thats why I wear those fitness briefs now. Its basically the same thing the chicks wesr at the gym except it isnt socially acceptable for me to workout in my underwear girls can because their underwear is thongs and shit.
>>
>>38298916

leggings are comfy AF. maybe you should try it sometime. show off your babby benis, troll. maybe chad will ask you out.
>>
>>38298940
Women being whores and men not being allowed to fuck them is society to you? Get fucked.
>>
>>38298955

holy jesus this board really is full of 12 year olds.
>>
>>38298940
Yep because you definitely have a degree in psychology and you know how to spot autism on a Mongolian newspaper clipping board.
>>
File: slootsgonnasloot.jpg (62KB, 625x564px) Image search: [Google]
slootsgonnasloot.jpg
62KB, 625x564px
>>38296406
>>
>>38298930
Nobody would lift shirtless. The bar would slide off your sweaty back during squats, you'd have less friction on the bench press to tuck your shoulders, and it's gross to lay your bare back onto the copious sweat of another dude's back that has obviously been rubbed off onto all the benches all day.
>>
>>38298930
>Think about working out in shorts compared to long pants
I prefer wearing long pants because i need pockets for my phone to be able to listen to music and a place to store my dextrose
Deadlifts are (for me) more comfortable in pants aswell because otherwise the bar scrapes my shins and that shit usually doesnt heal up enough until the next leg day
>>
>>38298965

wow, you sure seem to be taking things literally, autisbro.
>>
>>38298936
No, they probably would mind. I have platonic guy friends who dislike getting lots of unwanted attention from females in the same way that I dislike getting unwanted attention from males.
It's not a big deal- it's just a minor annoyance. You can see it in this board if you don't believe me- guys saying "I go the the gym to lift, not to socialize".

I am assuming that you don't get a lot of attention from others because you're having trouble understanding this idea- but maybe one day you will be able to understand if it happens to you. Having too much attention directed at you is annoying. That is all.
>>
>>38298980
What about for cardio? Basically any exercise besides squats.

>>38298981
Dude how do your shorts not have pockets?
>>
>>38296406
when i go its with my sports bra and running shorts (and a light track sweater for leaving)
you get hot, you get sweaty, the last thing id want is to have more cloth on then i need, ive worn less on the beach or my moms hot-af homeland

>booty shorts, low cut tops
the hell?
in any case whatever others want to wear for any reason is their choice so i dont really care as long as they dont stink up the place
>>
>>38298993
>I have platonic guy friends who dislike getting lots of unwanted attention from females in the same way that I dislike getting unwanted attention from males

No you dont. GTFO slut you are not welcome here.
>>
>>38299020
>you get hot, you get sweaty
And you think youre the only human being that has this problem? I can still manage to work out while sweating without stripping off.
>>
>>38298993
>guy friends who dislike getting lots of unwanted attention from females
What is 'humble brag'? come on, they would fuck them within a split second

>You can see it in this board
What are 'sour grapes'?'

Look, this board is a terrible place to judge because its filled with salty people and things that are FAR from reality but here is something that is true for most (if not all) cultures
Guys are way more interested in girls than girls are interested in guys, what do i mean by this?
If a girl walks in dressed in very little and she isnt terribly ugly she will catch the eye of most guys in her proximity
Girls dont work like this, its not just all about looks for them

Its not rocket science that unwanted attention is annoying but women get alot more unwanted attention than men and its a higher likelyhood that attention directed AT men is better recieved
>>
>>38299004
>Dude how do your shorts not have pockets?
Because they are fight shorts and im not gonna buy shorts with pockets i cant use anywhere else just because its "better" to work out in them
I dont find pants to be that discomforting
>>
>actually complaining about this
nigga you gay.
>>
>>38298397
This. If chad checks her out, its cute and sexy. If a landwhale chacls her out, its creepy and disgusting.

You don't get to choose who looks at you when you dress like a whore
>>
>>38299030
but i want to, so i do
like i said, to each their own
>>
>>38299030
This. Girls think that they're the only ones that get sweaty. No, we all do. We (men) just don't think that's a reason to literally strip down to a fucking bra.

It's degenerate and it needs to stop.
>>
>>38299022
You really can't think of a better counter argument?

>>38299051
Have you never heard of men with standards?
Most men have options and arnt so controlled by their Dick that they're willing to have sex with any vagina that talks to them.
You are in the minority my friend.
I always notice when an attractive guy walks by, I just don't stare at him like an animal.
All girls are like this. If you're reasonably attractive- we notice you. We are just respectful.

So you're right- guys do give girls more unwanted attention- that's the problem. Why can't guys just do what girls do and mind their own buisness? I know guys who are able to be respectful and mind their own buisness, so it's not a gender thing. It's a social thing.
>>
>>38299110
no ones saying you cant strip either
ive seen shirtless men at the gym
>>
>>38299125
Shirtless men are nowhere near the same commonality as near naked women.

In any case, it should be prohibited. Gym attire should be restricted to nothing more risqué than a loose fitting t shirt and normal shorts. Sports bras, tight singlets, yoga pants etc. should all be banned. It's a gym, not a fucking whorehouse to show off your assets.
>>
>>38296674
i keked
>>
>>38296610
this
>>
>>38299094
Just because you want to doesn't mean you do. Like I said to another cunt ITT society has rules and standards.
>>
>>38299153
Imagine this scenario:

All the women in your gym agree that short sleeve shirts and tank tops on men are distracting because they show off your arms/muscles which sexually arouse the women.
The gym decides on a new rule that all men must wear long sleeve shirts only to work out.

What is your reaction to this situation?
>>
OP why are you so mad? How was your day today?
>>
>>38299153
Fucking brofist. This guy gets it.
>>38296610
And thats not a good thing, however public is not the gym. Working out requires you to wear practical clothing. Its not about looking good. If how you look is the first thing on your mind when you enter a gym you dont belong there.
>>
>>38299153
no offense but does it matter if a place strictly caters to your specific morality?
gyms are for gains, and if no one is interrupting that why care this much?
>>
>>38299122
>You are in the minority my friend.
You are assuming im a guy who doesnt get any attention, i do. My point was this works on average.
Do you know what this means?
Im not gonna teach you statistics on a ugandan camel breeding forum but short story is that it works for most people.

If guys would have simply minded their own business and not sought out women for breeding (because thats what sex IS about after all) you probably wouldnt exist along with many, many others

>guys do give girls more unwanted attention
Because we are biologically programmed to seek women out, we are biologically hard wired to take the first step

Just let this sink in for a second, if it wasnt for the persistance of your own father and his will to fuck you wouldnt have been born. You owe your entire fucking life, everything you are to his wish to get his dick wet.
>>
>>38299216
You know what else you are biologically programmed to do?
Physically fight other men. That's why your first instinct is sometimes a physical, aggressive one.
But you know what? WE ARE FUCKING HUMANS. WE HAVE SELF CONTROL.
In the same way that you can teach a boy not to punch another boy in the face when he gets pissed off, you can teach a boy to respect women and to control his sexual urges in a healthy way.

I'm sorry if no one ever taught you that lesson, but you cannot just blame acting like a barbarian on "muh evolutionary predisposition"
>>
>>38298916
yes she does
i want to see pics pls>>38298855
>>
>>38296510
>started off in shorts and a t-shirt
>now wear joggers and a vest
where did it go so DYEL guys
>>
>scroll through the thread expecting pictures of women in revealing clothing
>only one was found
you dissappointed me /fit/
>>
>>38299249
I love the fact that you assume i do things and try to make it personal, its not personal and its not going to get personal either. Dont know if youre trolling me or just getting frustrated but anyways.

The biological urge to procreate is present in most (if not all) men but we arent biologically programmed to fight you mong, we are social creatures for fucks sake. How can you possibly draw the conclusion we have evolved to fight with eachother based on what you see around you?

You can bitch and moan all you want but at the end of the day men have a biological need to fuck women so our urge causes men to both look at and seek out women
If youre not happy with that then you can always kill yourself
>>
>>38296406
Most of the slutty chicks at my gym are also the filthy fucking casuals who routinely do rage inducing bullshit.
They're honestly just there to try (and fail) at looking hot, and take instagram selfies to justifies their post gym smoothie they "earned" or whatever.

The women who are actually there to lift tend to wear relatively normal clothes, if slightly tight. Think sports leggings with a regular tshirt over the top. Or the same superslut outfit as the cardiobunnies, but with a tank top over it all.

On the same note, fuck the dyel culbros who wear stringers but barely lift. Really annoying.
>>
>>38299216
>implying females dont have sex drives
we are also predisposed to be violent, tribal orgy having muderers
whats your point?

>>38299281
had this thread been more mature about differing opinions it mightve happened
>>
File: 1470803304402.gif (835KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1470803304402.gif
835KB, 499x281px
>well hey whats going on in this thre-
>>
>>38299207
By your logic you have no problem if heroin injecting junkies shoot up in the gym because, hey, if no one is interrupting right?

The gym is a sacred temple and should be treated as such. If your so desperate to show off your tits in order to compensate for your massive insecurities and terrible personality, then go to the beach or the club. This the fucking gym.
>>
>>38299332
Females don't have sex drives. Females have attention-seeking drives, which leads some to pretend that they have sex drives. Any woman that purports to represent herself in this manner and with this mindset is unequivocally lying.
>>
>>38299332
>implying females dont have sex drives
Females sex drive is more "receptive" as opposed to men who are more aggressive
As a guy you need to seek out a girl and basically get her to want to fuck, this means being judged by her and activly seeking her out
As a girl you have the power to choose from a wide array of suitors who come up to you, this is arguably easier BUT its not without its disadvantage as you dont get to pick who comes up to you
>>
>>38299298
Are you an idiot?
Hunting and fighting is a PART OF PROCREATING.
Do you have absolutely no knowlege of history? Also, FIGHTING IS A SOCIAL INTERACTION.

Jesus what a dumbass. I feel like I'm talking to a 16 year old. How can people be this stupid?
>>
>If it works for you then men should be wearing them aswell or is therefore unique about your anatomy that we need to dress that? Do you get cunt wedgies or something?

I don't know what other girls are doing but for me it gets pretty damn swampy down there anon, I want there to be as little fabric touching my skin as possible

when im home alone i just lift naked
>>
>>38299372
>no problen with junkies shooting up in the gym
well no, because theyd get in the way
theyd prob leave a mess, a smell, be loud, summon police, and mess with the others on their high
like i could give a shit if someones using roids in the corner though

>if youre so desperate to show off your tits[...]
if i could remove my tits i would, but for now theyre there and thats that
the only one making a deal out of it is you
>>
>>38299405
>How can people be this stupid?
My thoughts exactly
Next time someone gets knocked the fuck out ill tell him "hey, some asshat on a mongolian fur trading forum said atleast you got some social interaction. be happy"
>>
File: workerpepe.jpg (42KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
workerpepe.jpg
42KB, 509x499px
>>38296406
Because women are all whores, they are at the gym for the attention.
>>
>>38299484
Agree. They're even whoring for attention on this board.
>>
>>38299395
g8 b8 m8

>>38299399
kind of, but it still exists and can be just as aggressive
http://www.inquisitr.com/22016/russian-hairdresser-kidnaps-robber-rapes-him-for-three-days-p2s/
>>
>>38298980
good point
>>
>>38298276
>if things dont work out with my gf I will bang her best friend
What the fuck is wrong with you, you sociopath.
>>
/fit/ is now muslim...what a suprise
>>
>>38299357
iktfb. a microcosm of /fit/ in 2016?

>two+ retards duke it out over social dynamics
>some anons give their 2c, useful nuggets of thought
>too damn much soft homo porn
>>
>>38298676
You're talking to the same type of person who calls you gay if you don't want 100% of japanese games to be the same cast of trope waifus
>>
>>38299543
>sociopath
>caring about the feelings of women

Their sole purpose on this planet is to take our cocks and raise our young.
>>
File: 1446584632166.jpg (79KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1446584632166.jpg
79KB, 720x540px
>thinking that wearing yogapants, crop tops and the like in ANY public occasion is acceptable

kys
>>
>>38299526
>kind of, but it still exists and can be just as aggressive
Well yes, girls CAN be the aggressive party but in the majority of the cases they are not
A girl i went to class with told me a story about when she went to a bar and was feeling down
her friend told her "Smile, if you dont smile guys wont approach us" She did and sure enough, guys came up to her

This place is terrible for discussions about diffrences between genders because on one hand its r9k with muscles and on the other its just your average internet stupid
>>
This thread and every post in it is bait.

Including this one.
>>
>>38299593
>r9k with muscles
kek, you got that right
i guess we'll just end it here
>>
>>38299552
>>38299560
>>38299634
this
>>
>>38296406
I normally wear my phys ed uniform from high school which is a fitted sport mesh tee shirt and track pants. It's comfortable and designed for sweating in.

I'm sure that for every person here getting upset about "reee females working out in their skimpy slut underwear" there's another one getting mad at women working out in practical trackwear for "not caring enough/not putting enough effort into her appearance".

There's no winning and everything is damned if you do, damned if you don't. I'm going to assume women dress like that because "active wear" designers specifically design work out gear for women that way.

> Do you get cunt wedgies or something?

This is a thing that can happen and it's specifically a danger with tight, form fitting clothing.
>>
>>38298502
Fuck off you DYEL white knight liberal leftist beta nu-male cuckold.
>>
>>38296610
>>38296672
Women get to wear more revealing clothing, but part of the reason is that men get to walk around topless. "Woman in a bra/bikini" became acceptable in situations where it's ok for guys to be topless, although especially bras are still seen as sketchy in some situations when you wouldn't blink an eye at a shirtless dude.

Then there is shit like beach volleyball that had rules enforcing bikinis and a maximum width of the bikini pants until some years ago. Why?

Because men like to see women in bikinis and might watch it just for that.

It's not as unfair as you make it out to be.
>>
>>38298339
Whatever you say, Ahmed
>>
>>38299724
OH SHIT ALL THE FIT AND POL APPROVED BUZZ WORDS WHAT UP NIGGA
>>
>>38298955
That's because landwhales are discussing, or are you really a fat virgin?
>>
>>38299194
I bet you're the reason for stupid dress codes in schools
>>
>this thread

oh for fucks sakes

who cares if girls want to dress like sluts, just enjoy the eye candy in between sets
>>
>>38296593
This guy gets it. Anon seems to be frustrated.
>>
>>38296536
So you've finally admitted that you g the gym to attention whore, thankyou now please GTFO and kill yourself.
>I go to the gym and train not to find someone to fuck. Cunts like you are a waste of space and only perpetuate the fact that you are all just sluts on the prowl for cock.
Fuck off, I need the bench.
>>
>tfw my gym has only one locker room so girls use it too
>tfw too beta to change with them
>>
>>38299804
Men are allowed to walk around topless because the consequences of doing so are not the same as if a female did it. Mens chest are sexualised like womens and men enjoy women gazing at them. Plus if a woman groped a man she wouldn't get arrested for it.
>>
>>38298425
I didn't think people this retarded could type
>>
>>38296593
'Seeing strong females'

I don't think 'strong females' would be so desperate for the attention and approval of men.
>>
>>38296406
>Why is this?

Advertising and women have a more herd mentality.
>>
>>38300100
I'm sorry, you're confusing lesbians with strong women.

It's an honest mistake, considering how all of academia and most mainstream media likes to equate being an average lesbian with being a strong woman.
>>
>>38298767
>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym
>>
>>38296406
>2016
>not being home gym master race
>not working out in underwear

Looks like some of us aren't gonna make it
>>
>>38296406
1.Fashion
2.A skin tight top serves the dual pourpose of keeping their knockers, which were weakened by constant bra use from the time they first started developing, in place/out of the way AND covering a sexualized part of their anatomy.

3.The shorts panties are there to cover their snatch and ass. The fact that they do decide to where less is both because it allows for more air to circulate keeping them cooler and to draw attention.

4.Men do wear clothes that tight in gym. It's just not as fashionable and seen as showing off/peacocking. And peacocking in the gym with clothes like that for members of the apropriate sex and you're NOT a serious athlete and can handwaive it away as being for athletics as well as looking good has been completely co-opted by gay males. Just like the rainbow.

5.Wearing skin tight compression shorts in the gym will show off the package. Men in most western countries don't do that all of the time in a place like that because it's against the unspoken rule. And the gays are always looking.
>>
File: image.png (849KB, 1219x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
849KB, 1219x717px
>>38296406

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym.
>>
>>38297162
is that lyrics to something
>>
>>38296554
>You're there to preen your feathers, feel superior.
Does the world revolve around cockbirds to this nigga? seriously most autistic thing ive read all day
>>
Whores who have nothing of worth to show off than their tits and flabby ass.

There's this qt at my gym who wears normal sweatpants and a tshirt and lifts hard, and she gets more attention than the yoga pants/sports bra whores.

If you look good you'll look good in normal clothes, no need to put it all on show.
>>
>>38296510
Want attention? Stack on more plates.

>tfw anytime you do Deadlifts x3 or lower you gather an audience
>tfw autismo and just wanna be left alone
>>
File: 1452798444213.jpg (64KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
1452798444213.jpg
64KB, 1180x842px
>>38299724
now that...THAT is one finely crafted comment, you can see the SKILL what went into making it.
both INTELLECTUAL and highly INSULTING with punctuation on point to boot!
As we can also see he has used all the /fit/ memeerisms and buzzwords and mixed them in
with some of /pol/'s all time favorite words and classics such as "Cuck" and even the more
recent favorite "nu-male" he even tastefully used the term DYEL to directly insult the person's
credibility on /fit/ (the current meme browsing forum we are on)
Another good point about this comment is the skill needed to combine all these buzz words into
a single comment let alone an insult and as efficiently as this is simply unseen before.
Now before you go off saying "but he just shoved them all together and clicked enter" it is clear that
its more complex than that, first our commenter uses "Fuck off" As a starting term simple and yet effective
at getting the reader's attention and bamboozling the opponent.
secondly he uses "DYEL" this is used second as
an attempt to harass the opposition's credibility as if your small your opinion don't matter at all.
We also have "white knight" implying that the insultee is running to the aid of women in order to tip his fedora
and moisten their pussies
Next we have "liberal leftist" tactufly places here to give a lul to the battle before the upcoming slaughter whitch is
"Beta nu-male cuckold" a three in one whammy of insulting words attacking >>38298502's masculinity and demeaning him as a man and thus making his point moot
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE MOST BESTESTS AND FINELY CRAFTED COMMENTS WE HAVE EVER
SEEN ON THIS SMALL FORUM OF FRIENDS
beautifull just beautifull...
>>
File: 1453937583654.gif (452KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1453937583654.gif
452KB, 300x169px
>>38297085
Natural instinct to insert dick

>tfw all sex really IS rape
>>
>>38298665
>-ag
what the fuck is this shit you autist
>>
>>38301452
>There's this qt at my gym who wears normal sweatpants and a tshirt and lifts hard, and she gets more attention than the yoga pants/sports bra whores.

uh huh...
>>
File: 1454185400054.jpg (29KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1454185400054.jpg
29KB, 500x548px
>>38296406
Is it that hard to just concentrate on your set dude?
>>
Why are you complaining?
I use the half naked fit grills as inspo to finish my set
>>
>>38301534
she is pretty qt though, might be just because of her face
>>
>>38296510
I'm a peacock! You gotta let me fly!
>>
File: 1465719959960.jpg (121KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465719959960.jpg
121KB, 1080x1080px
>why is it so pertinent that females work out in underwear?

Women have a higher requirement for bodyfat. Whilst the average, non-athletic male can live comfortably and healthily with a BF% of 18–24%, a woman of similar conditions would require 25–31%.
When we work out, we can get hot. Very, very hot. So hot and sticky and uncomfortable and unbearable that it feels like if you don't stop you're either going to puke or pass out, and that bodyfat sweats like crazy too which can produce rashes.

I used to wear baggy shit to the gym myself but I just couldn't cut it, it was suffocating. Tighter, smaller clothing alleviates this a great deal. The last time any of you endured a Summer so hot you could only lie on your bed and toss and turn and pant and drip water on yourself, that's what it's like.
>>
>>38301621
Woman here, and you're just exaggerating. Put a tank top on and one of those shorter length sweatpants and it's fine.
>>
Guys help i'm autistic

Sometimes when i'm at the gym and I make eye contact with a girl, she smiles.

What does this mean?
>>
>>38301636
>woman here, and you're just exaggerating

When was the last time you did really hard cardio? Like really pushed yourself until sweat was matting the back of your neck and dripping down from your armpits?

If you say I'm exaggerating you've obviously don't do enough cardio, if any at all.
>>
>>38301653
2 hours ago, in a tshirt and sweatpants, and it was fine. Yes I was hot and sweating, but that's expected and I can manage. It would be more comfortable in skimpy clothes probably but I'm not a whore and if I can get through my workout fine it's not an issue.
>>
>>38296551
Degenerate.
>>
>>38301653
I'm a guy and I hardly sweat when doing intense cardio.

But then again, I have ~12% bf and only do 15-20 minutes of cardio.
>>
Because it is cooler. I lift at home, and I run on the 10 acres of land I own and made a track on. If you see me with these on, you are trespassing on my property. Thank you for reminding me to buy wild life motion cameras that will catch you being a creep.
>>
>>38297197
There are a lot of things you don't get.
>>
>>38301690
>trying to remain comfortable during an intense workout
>whore

How many times did daddy fuck you as a child? Did he touch you in your naughty bad-time place and that's why you have this complex today? Are you 'not like the other girls'?
>>
>>38301794
My parents raised me properly, unlike yours clearly.

A lot of things are uncomfortable but you have to do them for the sake of decency.

A tshirt and sweatpants or normal baggy shorts aren't that uncomfortable anyway, stop acting like it's wearing a fucking fur coat.
>>
>>38301829
So you were raised in an incestuous commune where daddy passed you around like a turkey at thanksgiving and you got slapped around for flashing a hint of ankle? Got it.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1065x1353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1065x1353px
Watching females squabble online is a fun past time.
>>
>>38301829
Are you a lesbian?
>>
>>38300894
no
>>
>>38299590
calm down muslim, allah didn't ban yoga pants, you did.
>>
Skipped most of the thread.

Why are we complaining and trolling about women wearing revealing clothes in the gym? This isn't the 40's and we aren't nuns.
>>
>>38301993
Because there are some seriously sexually frustrated guys on this thread who cant get sex?
>>
>>38302006
>sexually frustrated
>can't get sex

sooooooooo

which one is it
>>
>>38301993
Women complaining about other women.
Welcome to humanity.

Both sides of the argument have their points but neither wants to give up any ground and wants to prove who's top bitch and deserve all of the dickings and love from Chad Thundercock, Jamal Longdick, Bobby Dadbod, and Thomas DeProvider.
>>
>>38302025
both? Don't they mean the same thing?
>>
>>38296406
>Why is it so pertinent that females work out in underwear
>pertinent
idontthinkthismeanswhatyouthinkitmeans
>>
>>38302025
Either or both? I cant tell if you're thick as fuck or I don't get your question...
>>
>>38301880
>>38301960
>woman is basically naked in the gym
>thinks this is completely normal and if anyone says something against it they were obviously molested as a child

butterface flabby Stacy detected

I'm not saying cover yourself up with a fucking burka, but there's no need to try and justify your tits and ass hanging out -- just admit you do it for the attention. What ever happened to modesty?
>>
>>38302049
Im not the chick saying she was molested. And I have never seen ass or boobs at my gym. Booty shorts, sports bras, leggings, yes. If you have something against those you have a mental problem. Seek help
>>
File: 1469891879522.jpg (47KB, 575x630px) Image search: [Google]
1469891879522.jpg
47KB, 575x630px
>>38299705
>I'm sure that for every person here getting upset about "reee females working out in their skimpy slut underwear" there's another one getting mad at women working out in practical trackwear for "not caring enough/not putting enough effort into her appearance".

And somehow I have yet to see a thread matching the description you just gave.
Try again angry roastie
>>
>>38296406
Why are people so opposed to nudity?

Honestly, what would the problem be if people just walked around completely naked, weather permitting?
>>
>>38302095
Thanks to Adam and Eve, we can't walk nude without feeling shame.
>>
>>38302043
>>38302048
the point was they both mean the same thing so why the fuck did that person type a stupid faggot tier redundant sentence
>>
>>38302049
Who said anything about tits hanging out you dumb whore. You can wear small amounts of clothing and still cover up.
I see plenty of men working out in tiny shorts with visible ass lines with their tops off outright and nobody says a damn thing, but god forbid a girl who's busting her ass off wear a crop top which happens to show a hint of cleavage.
Need I remind you what tits are made of? Fucking fat, and fat sweats and they get uncomfortable. Seek mental assistance.
>>
>>38302114
B-but I don't feel any shame being nude
Does that mean I am the antichrist?
>>
File: dicksout.png (3MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dicksout.png
3MB, 1200x1200px
https://soundcloud.com/user-854125197/4harambe
>>
>>38302129
What are you, a fourth grade english teacher?
>>
>>38302156
Satan pls go
>>
>>38302114
Bah
I workout buck ass naked in the forests ajacent to my home.
Doing my bodyweight workouts while my cock and balls swing in the breeze and the sunshine toasts me with happy rays.
Nothing better.
>>
>women arguing over dumb shit online
Just like real life
>>
>>38302173
Nah I'm a fourth grade special ed teacher and my kids wouldn't even make that shit mistake
>>
File: image.png (873KB, 1187x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
873KB, 1187x629px
Wow. The "women are children" meme is true. Does anybody have that long ass screencap?
>>
>>38300894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbw-PVwBU9k
>>
>>38301652
its just a greeting, common thing to do among humans
>>
>>38297595
Fuuaarrk mirin grip strength
>>
File: 1469111702324.png (162KB, 780x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469111702324.png
162KB, 780x720px
>>38299204
>brofist
>>
>>38302129
Lel so then you're thick as shit. I've had sex and still been sexually frustrated because it was shit sex. They're not the same thing.
>>
>>38297197
It's a shitty play on the joke "3 peanuts were walking down the street, one was assaulted (a salted)"
>>
>>38301652
It means she's aroused and wishes to mate
>>
File: PraiseMightyPeacuck2015.jpg (106KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
PraiseMightyPeacuck2015.jpg
106KB, 512x512px
>>38296510
I have a meme for this
>>
>>38296406
I don't wear shorts or show my stomach or anything...even though I work out a bit I'm still that really self concious girl from middle school who thinks she's too fat to bear her flabby teacher arms in tank tops or gross cellulite saddle bags....sometimes I feel like I have body dimorphism because I don't think I'm thin or pretty enough to show it all like most girls...plus I sweat... Quite a bit actually so there's that too....nothing more awkward than getting too sweaty and worrying about if my crotch/butt cuff sweat has shown through...so I wear long tees with dark leggings unless I'm feeling "pretty" which is hardly ever....guys have it easy....
Not all of us are attention whores some of us just want to lift in peace
>>
File: 1463609467815.webm (3MB, 920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1463609467815.webm
3MB, 920x1280px
>>38302841
That's hook grip la
I can double overhand 525 but not 5pl8 for that long
>>
Daily reminder that if you're getting boners in the gym you're not lifting hard enough
>tfw momentarily forget combination to locker because I'm that spent
>>
>>38303092
praise mighty peacuck 2015
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.