[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your breaking point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 41

File: fitness.png (654KB, 1968x1440px) Image search: [Google]
fitness.png
654KB, 1968x1440px
What was your breaking point?
>>
>>38219029
>kv entire life
>tired of being alone
>start liftan to be aesthetic
>hope to one day find a qt3.14
Even if I don't, lifting still makes me feel good. I figure if I'll be a kv then might as well be a healthy good looking one.
>>
File: swole.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
swole.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>38219029
i can't relate bro
at least you had a girl to text
at least the gym is there for me
>>
>>38219029
A L P H A A S F U C K

god I hope he got swole as shit and now treats girls like dog shit
Breaks their hearts
Commits sexual assault occasionally
Grabs girls asses in the club
Then tells them that they're ugly and if he was sober he probably wouldn't have fucked
>>
>>38219029
lost it at that last text
>>
>>38219130
>>38219130
This is the correct attitude.

If you do life right, being a virgin will be the least of your concerns. Nobody worth your time will care and neither should you. Find something to do, find other people who like to do it, be a good friend. Just have a good time for yourself and the people around you, maybe you'll find people who want to be more than friends, ya know?
>>
>best friend of 14 years an heros
>gf leaves me soon after
I just want to be happy again
>>
>>38219029
Breaking point? Why? I get pussy. Have since I was 12.
>>
File: mylife2.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
mylife2.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>26
>kv
>no self-confidence
>t-shirts look terrible on me, because my arms are so skinny the sleeves wing out and highlight how lanky I am
>hate myself
>get fed up
>start working out
>starting eating 3000 kcal/day
>start studying for leisure
>tell myself I'm turning myself into the man I want to be
>deep down, I hope I just snap my shit and die so this ride can be over
>>
File: imblying.jpg (223KB, 637x634px) Image search: [Google]
imblying.jpg
223KB, 637x634px
>>38219279
>>
File: 1468717240427.jpg (63KB, 1157x772px) Image search: [Google]
1468717240427.jpg
63KB, 1157x772px
>>38219279
>since I was 12
What are you even doing lying on a Mongolian rice trading forum for?
>>
>>38219230

same
>>
>rejected by a couple girls
>be beta who got all his 'smooth' lines from jRPGs which was a contributing factor to my downfall
>last girl I talked to playfully called me scrawny

Since then, I've become stronger and more alpha/uncaring.
>>
>>38219512
what else is there to do on a thursday night? I already hacked up the neighborhood's prostitutes.
>>
fit is hopeless

>>38219554
>"I-I-I don't care! I promise!"
lmao whatever you say kid
>>
>>38219575
>prostitutes

lel
>>
>>38219580
wtf are you going on about
>>
>>38219580

no bully plz :(
>>
>>38219029
Graduated college a virgin. Did an internship for a short bit later. Noticed that the chicks were only going for good-looking and rich guys and that most guys, including me, never even got a second look.

At some point I cracked. I started working out again and taking it seriously. Got fit. Got a master's degree from business school (not an MBA) and started a great career. Stopped giving a shit about girls who I wasn't sleeping with or close friends with.
>>
>>38219635
>>38219631
you morons should work on your people skills if you want girls to touch your dick since it's not your body that is turning girls off, unless you are REALLY fat or skinny

>>38219639
you are full of shit dude
>"wahhhh the girls only like good looking and rich guys I am ugly and broke so that's why I don't get girls!"
whatever nerd

If you continue your diligent studies I am sure you will be accepted into Hogwarts in a year or two (since you are going become a wizard at age 30 if you remain a virgin)
>>
File: 1419338281564.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1419338281564.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
meh

>lost virginity at 20
>sex with 4 girls since then
>22 now
>best damn shape of my life
>getting less pussy than before I was in great shape

I stopped caring about women. I focus on myself and my growth. I still love seeing beautiful women, but I feel that in order to have the mindset for a stable relationship you need to be in a stable place in life or at least know your trajectory

One day it will happen to most of us bros. It's always when you least expect IMO...
>>
>>38219029

losing some weight and seeing how different people treat you

it doesnt matter what your fucking personality is, or how smart you are. im well educated, noone ever gave a shit about that.

everyone is superficial. noone gives a shit about who you are unless you look good.
>>
>>38219029
Shame, sense of distant future doom if I dont
>>
File: 1439947136052.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439947136052.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>38219029
I was born broken anon
>>
>laying in hospital bed due to complications from a chronic disease
>I feel basically fine, but doctors are afraid shit could hit the fan so they keep me in the hospital for a few days to monitor me
>used to browse /b/ and leddit
>ventured over here
>started browsing progress threads and mirin threads
>realized I looked like total shit and was getting 0 attention from girls.
>got a gym membership and started SS within a few days of getting out of the hospital.

This place changed my life. I'm pretty sure I hate myself more than I did before, but maybe that'll change, idk.
>>
>>38219801
it wont
it will only get worse
>>
>>38219554
I love jrpgs. Dont care for the text though bro.
>>
>>38219801
Nice. Stats on your progress?
>>
>>38219801
what disease?
>>
>>38219029

realizing if I cant make other people love me, I might as well learn to love myself and what I see in the mirror.

who gives a shit what other people think, at the end of the day you have to be happy with yourself.
>>
>>38219831
Dyelitis

Completely immobilized anon and was unable to move his body for basic functions. Brushing his teeth would leave him with severe doms and so on and so forth.

t. Anon's doctor
>>
Realized I was going to have to not look like shit if I wanted to join my high school swim team.
>>
>>38219668
>Being this butthurt over something you misread on 4chan

I finished my 'diligent studies' and got a very well-paying job over 2 years ago. I worked out enough to look good. Now I get laid.

Nice Hogwarts pun though. Shame your writing skills will be wasted on 4chan and not on something productive.
>>
>>38219554
I sometimes imitate anime characters
Like Raju from Nisekoi and junta from anohana
Gets me laid since normies don't know I'm just quoting anime
>>
>>38219923
I have no idea what that is. Ive played a few jrpgs, primarily the super robot stuff but i shoulda said i like mostly western trpgs.
>>
>>38219939
Oh
Watch obscure harem animes that have pussy main characters. They say super romantic shit that can make a girl melt if you use it in the right context
>>
>>38219960
>>38219939
>>38219923
>>38219554
nerds
>>
>>38219960
Wait that was confusing, im not the guy who green texted, i was the other guy who responded to him. I thought your original post was a reply to my short post. 2am here, must be ot of it.
>>
feel bad for the guy in the OP. it just fucking sucks.
>>
Worst fitness moment of my life
>be 24
>hit 14% BF
>can hardly see my 8 pack
>gym 2-a-days and HIIT
>back to 11% by summer
shits rough lads thought my girlfriend was going to leave me
>>
File: Screenshot_20160808-021448.png (210KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160808-021448.png
210KB, 2560x1440px
>>38219029
I was browsing a siberian sunflower growing board and i got bullied. Pic related of my breaking point.
>>
>>38219979
Western RPGs are lit too tho
I liked Pillars Of Eternity if u know that
People were upset because it wasn't the Baldurs Gate successor they wanted but it was the perfect successor to Dragon Age Origins since 2 and Inquisition are ass
>>
>>38219960
don't do that
>>
>>38219029
Honestly, good for this dude. More guys need to do this. The fact that ignoring someone like that after talking to them is socially acceptable makes me sick.
>>
>>38220044
the guy in the texts came across as a gross creepy weirdo in the text convo of course he's going to be ignored you stupid fuck

You retards need people skills
>>
>>38220044
it's strange how socially acceptable it is when you consider what it looks like if you do it in real life.

>mid conversation
>ask someone a question
>they just look at you and walk off
I mean he didn't exactly come across as smooth or anything but just say no if you aren't keen. i'd never seenzone someone if they were asking me out.
>>
>>38219990
your gf would leave you because of a perfectly normal bodyfat % ? jesus christ that looks like a fun relationship
>>
>>38220051
then she should say she's not really down or doesn't want to hang, tired of bitches being too big of a coward to say what they feel.
>>
>>38219668
>you morons should work on your people skills if you want girls to touch your dick

How i do this
>>
File: atomic_banana.jpg (208KB, 550x506px) Image search: [Google]
atomic_banana.jpg
208KB, 550x506px
>>38219029
Never really had one. Had a few short-lived relationships and that's it. I've just never been good with women, and the older I get (25 now) the less interested I am in them. Honestly, relationships feel like a chore to me, something you HAVE to do because normal people do it.

Fuck that shit, I'd rather play vidya or read a book.
>>
>>38220066
jump off a bridge.
>>
>>38220051
So fucking say "i'm not interested" or don't give him your fucking number to text you and then ignore him. It's basic manners you fucking retard.
>>
>>38219278
You will be, it takes time. And talking to people usually helps.
>>
>>38220082

hello autism my old friend
>>
>>38220139
you are a genuinely cunty person if you just don't respond to someone when they ask you out. I mean if they have asked you out like 5 times and you've said no, then yeah ignore them but if they've asked you out just the once? you're a legit cunt if you don't reply.
>>
>>38220156
She did reply though. She made it clear she didn't want to go out with him.
>>
>>38220168
sorry, I thought we were speaking generally as opposed to just this guy desu my bad
>>
>>38219029
how typical of a self-entitled nu-male to throw a hissy fit and call a girl a cunt because she won't go out with him
>>
Girl here. I once got a mad message from a guy like that too. He was apparently in his mid-20s and was still either a kissless virgin or close to it.

He also asked me out, and I said no. Then, like the OP picture, he suddenly came back with a long message yelling at me and saying mean things etc.

I don't really know what the problem is. Anyway, I forwarded his text message to his parents. I never heard from him or his parents ever again.
>>
>>38219478
go out and shoot a bunch of mudslimes or niggers, and then off yourself when you're done

but before that just go to a bar and flirt with a bunch of sluts so u don't die a virgin
>>
>be me with gf
>eating fast food everyday, soda, little ceasars 5 dollar pizzas
>no real goals in life, always putting off really doing something productive
>watch a life changing but not altering moment; Conor McGregor heems the BR prince with a flat knockout
>look into mma a bit more all the while eating a pizza and sludging it down with cold syrupy slop that is Dr. Pepper
>Gf tells me one day out of the blue we should get fit together
>I ask her if she's serious because once that train is going, it will not stop
>I have a gene from my parents I'm blessed with that whatever I put my mind to, I do it and do it and do it until it's finished
>Decide my short term and long term goals from thereon that day
>Been 3 months since sodas, occasional cheat meal once a week or two weeks, lifting every other day, fixing healthy meals, motivating myself every single day

I'll post an ama here with timestamp and as heavyweight champ in give or take 5 years.
>>
File: 4L_XhA2pV38.jpg (33KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
4L_XhA2pV38.jpg
33KB, 400x389px
>>38220057
>>
File: cat.webm (3MB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
cat.webm
3MB, 270x360px
>just got a girl's number
How do I not fuck this up?
>>
>>38219130
>might as well be a healthy good looking one.
I'd rather be unhealthy so I can die faster since I am too pussy to kill myself :^(

I'm tired of being alone...
>>
>>38220352
Healthy looking is the key word here, you can look healty but die of a protein overdose or some shit, don't give up, nigger.
>>
>>38220310
now that's love.
>>
File: 110068.jpg (113KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
110068.jpg
113KB, 960x720px
>>38219029

Went on tinder, got like 3 or 4 matches, only one I messaged didn't respond, got sick of feeling unattractive and weak, decided to start doing something about it
>>
>>38220310
By deleting it bro.
>>
>>38219029

Looking in the mirror and seeing stretch marks on 90% of my body.

I gained a ridiculously large amount of weight very fast be overeating crap food in combination with having hormonal disorders. On medication for it now, going to lose my fat and then bulk up with muscle. Would like to be muscle stronk.
>>
>>38220310
Just text her
>hey roastie come over tonite 8======D~~~
>>
>>38219029
When my mum called me fat... :'(
>>
>>38220057
b a i t e d
>>
>>38220244
At least he went from beta to alpha as fuck in a single text. Not "attractive" alpha, but alpha nonetheless. Who gives a fuck about some arbitrary courting rules that women impose to men?

People should stop putting pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>38219984
Why? He brought it on himself by being a pathetic beta.
>>
>>38219029
When she started dating some other guy while we were still fucking and I really liked her and shit which I'm sure she knew
>>
File: 1470169829191.png (616KB, 624x410px) Image search: [Google]
1470169829191.png
616KB, 624x410px
>>38221430
>nice guy finally gets mad and lashes out because a girl doesn't give him validation
>alpha
>>
>>38219831
Autism
>>
>>38221459
>nice guy calls out girl's game when she doesn't even care to respond to a text

There are different meters for "alpha". He just went a different way than player-alphas do. I don't see it as lashing out against lack of validation, but rather as breaking out of a pattern of seeking said validation and meekly accepting it when it's not given. It's not entitlement or desperation, it's calling out some stupid rules for what they are, telling things the way they are and having the courage of denouncing a lack of common courtesy. He didn't react immaturely to a "no", he protested the lack of a straight-forward answer and the necessity to play mindgames to get one.
>>
>broken home
>skinny and bad eating habits
>drink too much
>don't figure out what I want to be until I'm 21
>will graduate at 25
>haven't had a meaningful relationship ever, only casual sex which is fine but not what I really want
>all my friends are currently getting engaged, buying houses, moving on with life
>one is a biologist, one nurse, 2 teachers, lab technician, politician
>all earning at least 61k a year
>I'm a part time retail working uni student

I hate a lot of my life right now and I bottle it all up but I'm sure i'll snap soon

But I'll have no one to talk to because my best mate found people he gets along with better so I don't even have that now

Wish me luck
>>
These faggot dyels at this frat house always draw dicks on my fucking car windows whenever I park in front. They do it to everyone. They're literal caricatures of fratbros. I can't do anything about it because I'm skeley, but I'm gonna make it. Fuck them.
>>
>>38219029
Was a normie was pretty happy, smoking and drinking most nights getting laid at least once a month then came here, cause started lifting realised how out of shape I was became really self conscious about how I looked, now can't talk to girls I don't smoke or drink and haven't slept with Someone in 8 months

t-thanks /fit/
>>
File: 1462781431069s.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1462781431069s.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>38219029
can't get hurt if i never put anything on the line

kill me
>>
My boyfriend grabbed me one day, sat me down and told me that I have gotten too fat, he was worried about my health and that he was no longer as attracted to me as he once was.

I was anorexic for all of my teens. My worst possible nightmare was birthed into reality.
>>
>>38219215
all those qualities are lowly
>>
>>38221547

Graduating at 25 is nothing. I only figured out what I wanted to do at 23 and I'm in my 2nd year now with 2 more years to go, I'll be 27 almost 28 when I graduate. I don't care though because I'm finally doing something I love, everybody else on my course treats me normally and there are many people on my course my age or older. There's no way you're the oldest there.
>>
/fit/, thanks for helping me start my journey to being the best me, I always contemplated leaving this place and never coming back because of the negativity this place harbours sometimes, but the memes and bants help me get through rough days, and the motivational threads give me a kick up the ass, I'd never be able to make it without you, no matter how much trolling, FA's, skinnyfats are on this godforsaken hungarian goatskin trading forum, I will always love you, /fit/. (no homo)
>>
>>38221955

Sure there is always someone worse and such, but my immediate group of friends are all so far ahead
>>
>>38221985

Be thankful that you decided to commit to this at a mature age and when you've already accumulated knowledge and wisdom in the time they've yet to experience.
I know for a fact that if I went to university at 18 I would have immediately failed on account of how immature and irresponsible I was. idk how it works where you are but already I've seen about 6 people have to drop out because they got their student loan, blew it on alcohol and partying and then didn't have enough to buy their textbooks/live. You say your colleagues are far ahead but really you just have a head start. Age really is just a number breh, it's now you behave and conduct yourself at any age that's important.
>>
>>38219478
Join the army, go infantry, and at least experience killing someone before you go.
>>
>>38222194

>becoming a pawn in a rich man's conflict for more shekels

Nugger plz.
>>
>>38219575

insecure college student detected
>>
>>38222201
Faggot he stated in the back of his mind he wants to die. Being a pack mule in the army or marines is the best way to have experiences and get killed not by his own actions
>Being a dick sucking liberal
>>
>>38220057

>14%
>perfectly healthy

Yeah but also disgustingly fat.
>>
>>38219029
>Scarred face
>Not joining the Army and becoming Miles Quaritch himself

What a fucken beta cunt, of course no girl is going to want to fuck you/hang out if you keep pestering her with message son her day off. Bitch has probably had a long week or somchit, don't expect her to just pull spare time out of her ass for some pleb beta cunt who she hardly knows.
>>
>>38220044
She turned him down more than once. Should she be obligated to talk to him forever? Is she supposed to be a master of social interaction while he isn't?

>>38221430
The dude is the one putting pussy on a pedestal. If I ask someone to hang out and they decline I just say "OK" and go on my way, rather than throwing a hissy fit.
>>
>>38222279

>he thinks not wanting to get your entire life cucked by a higher governing power makes you a liberal

I wouldn't be calling you a fucking nigger if I believed in that shit faggot, I'm just not a moron that believes in throwing away your entire fucking EXISTENCE so Jews can get that honkers down more oil wells.
Got to /pol/ and ask any of them what they think about joining the military.
>>
>>38222315
>rather than throwing a hissy fit.
This, some autists think every girl is obligated to spend time with them because they asked. What gets me is those virgin phaggots on r9k who have literally nothing going on, they aren't improving themselves in any way yet they expect some bitch to look at their face every morning.
>>
>>38220278

Kek'd. I hope youve got the cash for steroids, growth hormone and other PEDs. And that your body can take it.

Also 5 years? That's about half the time it takes to compete professionally because you won't be near the level of others.

>newfagplsgo

>>38221915

Turn it into orthorexia. Nothing wrong with not liking being a fat cunt.
>>
>>38221784
That's because you're a faggot now. Try talking to men.
>>
>>38222321
Your girlfriend cheated on you with a military man, didn't she?
>>
>>38219215
Ahmed please leave
>>
>>38222357
h-how did you know?
>>
>>38222356

I'm a woman :^)
>>
>>38219668
Kekd
>>
>>38221547
>>don't figure out what I want to be until I'm 21
>>will graduate at 25
lol I'm 27 and going to uni next year. I'll graduate when I'm 31. Who gives a fuck? Life is not a fucking race. If that's your reasoning why not just kill yourself and you're done with life in 50 years before any of your friends.
>>
This just happened a few days ago:

>Meet awesome girl from online
>We sit there and talk for four hours, everything is going great
>kiss.exe
>Make plans for second and third date
>Hours before planned second date, she texts me "So who are you going to vote for?"
>ItsATrap.exe
>"No no no", I tell myself, "THIS girl is different."
>Stupidly, I answer her question.
>"Sorry, that's a deal breaker for me, good luck, bye"

just...
>>
>>38219512
lost it
>>
>>38219976
virgin
>>
>>38219512

Is that really so weird? I know my partner lost his virginity when he was 13 years old at a sleepover. It happens.
>>
>>38219812
because he did SS
jk tho
>>
File: anime burn.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
anime burn.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>38223619
>his partner
>homo
>his partner got fucked by the Coach.

That is how homos are made. So were you molested too?
>>
>>38223698

I'm a woman genius.
>>
>>38223765

Why say partner instead of boyfriend then?
>>
>>38223798
We've been together 10 years now and we're not engaged. Calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend seems a bit juvenile at this point given that we're likely to stay together until we die.
>>
File: laughinturtle.jpg (10KB, 144x145px) Image search: [Google]
laughinturtle.jpg
10KB, 144x145px
>>38223798
What difference would that have made you still would've thought she a gay
>>
File: My job here is done.jpg (76KB, 1060x557px) Image search: [Google]
My job here is done.jpg
76KB, 1060x557px
>>38223765
Don't feel bad. You can come out on /fit/. We have left women behind a long time ago. Even ancient Romans had their own version of /fit/

http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm

Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
>>
File: 1470379569408.png (112KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470379569408.png
112KB, 250x250px
>>38219029
>get married
>get sedentary desk job to support wife
>wife quits fucking me
>claims mystery health problem makes it hurt
>can't do anything about it so I eat and eat and eat
>blow up to 300lbs
>get sleep apnea
>get a call from the sleep place
>"if you are Mr. Anon or his caretaker...."
>I'm 22 and this fucking thing said caretaker
>begin to completely ignore my wife and lift
>lose 100lbs
>cycle test and tren
>other girls mirin'
>wife's mysterious health problem clears up, she can fuck again
>force her into the most degrading shit I can imagine, planning divorce after
>facials, anal, MFF threesomes, sex in the park I do cardio at early morning, call her a slut and insult her constantly
>turns out she loves being treated this way
>mfw intentionally being horrible fixed my marriage
>mfw all the effort I made to provide and be nice was killing me and ruining my marriage

I don't understand how women work.
>>
>go to school from 8am to 5pm
>work 5am to 3pm Friday through Sunday
>finally get a day off
>just want to laze around at home by myself
>some autistic weirdo freaks out at me for not wanting to go watch him drink some shitty coffee
I replaced my ex with OP btw. Jesus christ why are people so needy? Is it so crazy that someone wants some time to their self?
>>
File: 13535464578246.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
13535464578246.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>38223839

Noice.
>>
>>38223839
wtf, you got married and 300 pounds all before the age of 23? wtf
>>
>>38223839
you didnt fix anything. your marriage was done long ago.
who's taking bets on how many dudes this guy's wife fucked since they were married? i've got money on 15.
second bet: how many of them were BBC? i've got money on 8.
>>
>>38223908
Yep. Welcome to being the most beta software developer ever. Raised by a single mom and brainwashed from the day I learned to speak about how bad men and masculinity were.
>>
File: 1469455579663.jpg (69KB, 736x682px) Image search: [Google]
1469455579663.jpg
69KB, 736x682px
>>38223933
15 sounds reasonable. At this point the only reason we're still married is because I don't want to pay alimony. I don't view her as someone I love, just someone I can cum in whenever I feel like it.
>>
>>38221547
mang it isn't a race just fucking do whatever you feel like. Drinking a lot or anything else 'easy' isn't "what you feel like" though, not in the end.

What I'm trying to convey is that I want you to be wise about it. Good luck.
>>
>>38223993
dont see how you'd have to pay much alimony if at all unless all of these are true:
1. she doesnt work
2. you live in cuckifornia
3. you dont have a prenup
>>
File: 1470301873592.jpg (785KB, 1952x606px) Image search: [Google]
1470301873592.jpg
785KB, 1952x606px
>Be me, 5'6" dyel skellymode faggot
>Beta as fuck for entire life
>Never scored in high school, was always shy and timid
>Joined Army as an infantryman
>Still beta, but Army life toughened me, I did a lot of growing up
>Still couldn't score, lost v-card to a hooker in Germany

One day, I just got sick of myself. I started lifting, and it's like my whole life turned around. I started eating right. I started saving money. I'm now more assertive and secure with myself. I'm actually starting to get some definition and mass. Now, everyone I work with respects me and gets along pretty well with me. Lifting kick started my self esteem, and now I'm more outspoken and friendly to everyone.

I'm still a manlet with shitty hair and a somewhat poor social life, but I'll be damned if I'm going to be a dyel beta. My insecurities helped turn my shit straight. We're gonna make it.

>Pic related, Sudowoodo is my goal body
>>
>>38223839
are you the guys in the OP's brother?
>>
>>38223583
>awesome girl
>online
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>38219278

>best friend of 14 years an heros
>gf leaves me soon after

Anyone else noticing a pattern?
>>
File: 1469007688770.jpg (189KB, 1296x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469007688770.jpg
189KB, 1296x720px
>>38224059
Two out of three.
>>
>>38223839
Why I lift: the post.
>>
>>38224146
>live in cuckifornia
>get married without a prenup
WEW LAD
>>
>>38224146
>>38223993
>>38223839
KEK you're gonna get smacked with spousal abuse when the divorce hits
>>
>>38224161
Not in Cuckifornia. It was the other two.

Still, never ever ever get married. Let my pain be an example.
>>
>>38222568
lmao that explains it

one of those things women don't understand
>>
>>38223583
The correct answer is (at least if you don't know the person well), that you're going to cast a blank vote. It allows you to come off as someone who is either not concerned with, or even sick of, politics but still respect the process and isn't lazy or uncaring.
>>
>>38224173
so you get married without a prenup then let your wife sit at home? man you're retarded
also i take back 15 it's definitely at least double that given she sits at home all day
>>
>>38224173
>wife sits at home all day
>still refuses you sex
>still with her after that disrespectful show
>not at least denying her sex
kek
>>
>>38223839
Refuse her sex and say she's getting a bit too fat so that she becomes in peak condition
>>
>>38224267
I would just go anal only. No pleasure for her, she's just a cocksleeve now, there to pleasure her man in the most slutty way possible.
>>
>>38223765
How do you know you're a genius?
>>
>>38224282
you're weak and your bloodline won't survive the winter if you can't even do a proper sexual embargo. The point is to do her like she did him, not use her as a cock sleeve, youre showing her how the plate feels.

Start jacking off to skinny women and refusing her sex is GOAT
>>
>>38224309
>you're weak
i thought that was well established already. dude thinks he's alpha now lmao.
hint OP you're still a beta faggot
>providing for a women that denied him sex and cheated on him countless times
k
>>
File: Picture0018-1-2.jpg (19KB, 408x474px) Image search: [Google]
Picture0018-1-2.jpg
19KB, 408x474px
>>38220070
>>
>>38220310
text her "HAY GURL WANTS SUM FUK"
>>
>>38224329
Just because you were weak in the spring doesn't mean you can't be strong in the summer and fall

Make that dumb ungrateful whore feel what he felt and force her to improve herself or make her feel like shit. DO NOT show her ANY sexual attraction.

I'd go as far as jacking off multiple times before I came home so i'd have ED when I saw her, but then she'd see me jacking off to skinny girls on my computer one day
>>
>be happy scene faggot from age 16 to 19/20
>people treat me like shit but I was happy
>met my current gf as scenetard
>slowly get from skelly to skinnyfat
>getting more aware of the way people react
>done with college, decide to go for a job
>return to original hair color, cut it, remove piercings
>get job but notice people react differently in a good way
>start cardio till skinny
>start lifting
>fast forward 6 months
>dyel as fuck but it's ripped in normie world
>people treat me like a god
>never been more detached from people for treating me how I look, rather then my personality

Might be a dumb story but will this shit ever change? I tend to hate people more then ever, while getting more attention then ever before.
>>
>>38224355
>some drawn out sperg revenge fantasy instead of literally throwing her onto the curb
>brb financially supported her the entire time as well
ya k dude super alpha u go girl
>>
File: hello4.jpg (29KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
hello4.jpg
29KB, 598x399px
>>38224379
>>
File: chris4.png (16KB, 512x468px) Image search: [Google]
chris4.png
16KB, 512x468px
>>38224375
>>
>>38224388
keep cuckin faggot more for me
>>
>>38224175
Shes right thought.
>>
>>38219278
How does a gym an hero?

Know who your real friends are.
>>
File: 1468077065492.gif (490KB, 382x498px) Image search: [Google]
1468077065492.gif
490KB, 382x498px
>was a normal kid back in grade school
>cousin comes to live with us and bullies me every single day
>fucks with my ego from the age of five to about seven
>nearly kissed a girl at five playing house or whatever but confidence was kill
>fast forward through years of being a lovely hyper nerd through all of grade school
>lower standards my senior year in high school and lose my wizard powers to a fat sweaty nerd (the regret never washed off)
>go to college and make an effort to be more social
>get a job as an ra forcing myself to be a social person if I don't want to get fired
>social gains forever
>come out of college a full 50 pounds heavier from all the drinking and partying
>feel more lonely than ever now that I'm used to being in social settings but nobody is around because we've all graduated
>decide to get my shit together and get in shape
That low moment was two years ago this month. Lost the weight and put on lean mass. I can go out now with the social skills I developed in college and attract positive attention with my gains. All together I feel like I'm making it. Don't give up. Use that bitter feeling to become a better you. Don't fling shit at people for rejecting you. Not many of us would fuck fat women given an alternative.

>get /fit/
>fuck some jungle Asian qt into submission
>year later she takes up a sociology degree, becomes a feminist and gains 30 pounds
>mfw I got in that before it was ruined
>>
>>38219512
>Mongolian rice trading forum
Kek
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 600x316px
>>38224375
>people treat me like a god
>>
>>38223583
I wouldn't date a Hilary supporter.
>>
>>38221141
Hormonal disorders? What do you mean, if you're still here that is.
>>
>>38220253
weak bait
>>
>>38220310
That's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>38224292
roastie grammatically BTFO
>>
>>38220044
>Wanna go out?
>No
>Come on let's go out
>No
>I'll take you out
>No
>Want me to come over then?
>...
>Bitch, who u think u r not responding, don't you have common decency

You are retarded if you actually believe what you said.
>>
File: 1470378411755.jpg (34KB, 960x581px) Image search: [Google]
1470378411755.jpg
34KB, 960x581px
>>38219029
Wanting to stop being a virgin more than anything, showing up to my 1st semester of college thinking that it would be a pussy fiesta, end up with no social life, no sex, laughed at, and suspended

One girl took a picture of me and her looking at the camera and sent it to her friend
And her friend texted back (I saw the text) he looks like he's 12 (because of my hair and fat face at the time)

The girl laughed but didn't tell me about it

That really drilled it in for me

Now I'm 55 pounds lighter, arms are more vascular, I'm getting a tan, and I talk to every person I meet like they don't even really matter to me, girls included
>>
>>38220168
You fucking say it openly and directly or eat shit and get called a cunt
>>
>>38225778
>like they don't even really matter to me
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>38225822
I don't really know how to explain it

I guess like, they don't matter as people to me, I don't care about them, I don't expect anything out of them and I'm not going to make myself emotionally dependent on them ever

I still do all the basic things that are required to seem normal like bathe, teeth care, clothes, hair, lifting, and all the basic social shit like body language and pretending to be nice

But I kind of just view everything as a giant numbers game now, and if X person isn't going to treat me like I matter then I pick up on it really fast and pre-emptively cut them off
I don't know I still don't think I'm really explaining it right
>>
File: you.jpg (156KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
156KB, 528x528px
>>38225778
>>38225927
>>
>>38225961
yeah ok so either your a whiny dyel beta or you stop acting like one but your still one anyways

faggot
>>
>>38219029
my ex cheated on me. he would constantly comment on how other thin girls were "how he likes them", I ended up not being able to keep food down for a couple months and then turned anorexic for some time until the obvious signs of my body eating itself were too much to ignore. I'm fit now, but I dont dare step on a scale because the number really will "trigger" me. I just use a tape measure to make sure I'm not changing in size
>>
>>38225927
In other words you have learned the ability known as "small talk".
Congrats.
>>
File: 1450803713547.jpg (65KB, 896x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450803713547.jpg
65KB, 896x960px
>>38219029
>was normal in high school
>had a qt kebab gf from junior year through freshman year of college
>mutual break up, whatever
>transferred to much harder school back in fall 2015
>focused only on academics and made 0 friends
>fall into what was probably mild depression around mid January
>spend down time eating poorly, watching TV, jerking off, and baneposting (almost like a NEET)
>discussing a project with these two girls over a group chat (paired with them for whole semester)
>accidentally send them pic related
>nearly pass out from anxiety
>they miraculously laugh it off and don't report me
>realize I've hit rock bottom and need to change
>I woke up the next morning and ran like 5 miles in the blistering cold
>stopped eating garbage
>stopped jerking off to bizarre porn
>kept up with running
>eventually started hitting the gym and did meme tier machine work until the semester was over
>older, much stronger brother gives me his routine
>lifting around 8-12 hours a week from mid May until now
>no intention of stopping, but will lower volume when I have to start studying again
>>
>>38225993
Well it seems to be working, just the other day these guys at the gym invited me to come join their little boat club thing in a few weeks and I wasn't even trying to impress them, I just wanted form tips

They were asking me how tall I am and saying they could use someone as strong as me (lol) in their group

I was just kinda like sure ok I'll try it out and exchanged numbers
>>
File: fit.jpg (252KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
252KB, 1024x768px
>>38226005
>that pic
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x400px
>be early summer 2015
>22y/o KV
>skinnyfat runner build
>neighbor hooks it up with blind date
>9/10 blond qt 3.14
>date seems to go well
>wait a couple days
>text her for another date...doesn't respond
>get pissed, give up /running/ for the lifting meme
>the journey begins.jpeg

>spring 2016
>DYEL gainz coming in strong
>23 V now(kek, fuckin' land whales like making out /drunk/)
>attend degenerate horsecon
>during late night horsefucker panel, some admit your sins type shit is discussed
>skinnyfat cringelord comes up
>"I'm a 24y/o virgin and I love this show!"
>NOPE.png
>not going to that next guy next year
>fuck friend's 8/10 ex-gf first opportunity I get
>know what I did was wrong, but dgaf because V-card has been slain
>>
>>38220044
sperg for me daddy
>>
>>38220063
Learn to catch hints. If you can do this by the time you graduate high school then maybe, just maybe, you'll make it.
>>
>>38221495
No one. Owes you. Anything.

You'll be a lot happier once you grow up and accept the fact that there is little to no incentive for people to treat you with respect before you have earned it.

>[CURRENT YEAR]
>reading red pill and believing in "alphas" and "betas"
>>
>>38222321
Back to /pol/ you fucking faggot
>>
>>38223852
Bc /fit/ is a safe space for virgin highschoolers
>>
>>38219029
Anyone got the rest of the comments in that thread?
>>
>>38219812
But that's a good thing. People who don't hate themselves never improve because they're already satisfied. Satisfaction is the death of desire.
>>
>>38226296
this
>>
Two years ago I did a Children's Theatre show at my Community College (I've transferred to Uni now). These kids were probably like 7-8 years old.

After one show, a little girl came up to me and asked me if she could see what I looked like without the fat suit on. I wasn't wearing one.

I was broken, and then driven to fix my body. 125 lbs down so far.
>>
>>38219668

>Another fem-anon defensive/offensive cunt tries to raise a dichotomy card to try and move away from the subject.

Don't /Women/ fit
>>
>>38221495
> "Her game"
I don't think she was playing games anon, it sounds like she was repulsed by this creature and didnt want to interact with it anymore. Sometimes people are universally disliked by women, not because women are shitty, but because those people are shitty and have no interest in genuine self improvement of any sort. That loser *did* get an answer btw, he was just too autistic to pick up on a lot of obvious cues and ended up having a temper tantrum when he was forced to confront his own inadequacy.
>>
>>38226225
>No one. Owes you. Anything.
Its not about sex or love being owed, its about actually getting it
If i told you that you need a masters degree to get a job (not a well paying job but just A job) you will surely feel like this is sort of unfair since the effort you put in far exceeds the given reward
Now if you actually put effort in and get your masters only to find you dont get a job, you get nothing then how would you feel?

Many guys whine about sex being owed but thats hardly the issue
>>
>>38226626
women shouldn't be allowed to just casually brush people off and not even give a direct answer

she never said no she just said bullshit random excuses

fucking say it to my face cunt
>>
>>38219029
that was beautiful
>>
When i saw your mom eating nigger dick flavoured pudding
>>
>wife had baby a year ago
>i had been lifting for a couple years and was in pretty good shape
>stopped working out
>stopped sleeping well
>stopped watching my diet
>started drinking more
>now i am 20 lbs heavier
>wife is 5 lbs less than before she got pregnant
>tfw i am the one who still needs to lose pregnancy weight
been back to working out (a mix of lifting, cardio and bodyweight stuff) five days a week for the last two weeks. watching my calories. i feel fat and weak, but it feels good to be going back int he right direction.
>>
>>38219029

I was at about 315 lbs last September.

I don't know exactly what my breaking point was, because it was a combination of different things.

I'm currently down to about 256, so the weight loss is working. I haven't felt this good in years.
>>
>>38224994

See, that's the kind of answer you'd EXPECT from a Republican because they're "intolerant" or whatever.

But when it comes from a Democrat, it's like... "WTF? I thought you people were supposed to be the tolerant ones."
>>
>>38223583
Idiot. She was going to dump you anyway she was just looking for a reason.
Also,
>awesome girl
>online
>>
>>38226990
"no tolerance for intolerance =)"

the only proper response is a societal wide purge which is coming soon

anyone who thinks extreme leftism and extreme rightism can ever permanently peacefully coexist inside the same country is a dumbass
>>
>>38227042

Well, then, I'm glad I'm on the side with all the guns.
>>
>>38227066
Did you think I was a leftist?
I wanna purge those scum so bad
>>
>>38226990
>See, that's the kind of answer you'd EXPECT from a Republican because they're "intolerant" or whatever.
good goy
>>
File: 1470365773184.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470365773184.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>go through dumb argument with ex
>some misunderstandings and mistakes on my part
>she breaks it off
>see her in person week later, walk up to her to try and make things up
>ignores me and walks right past me
>fug
>get depressed, start hating myself for the dumb mistakes I made to lose her
>run into mutual friend another week later
>she asks what's up, I explain what happened, she says she doubt ex hates me as she hasn't said anything bad about me
>"really??"
>shoot her a text a few days later
>Delivered-zone
>become more depressed, oneitis symptoms multiply
>for the last 3 weeks I consider asking mutual friend if she can help me get through to her
>start realizing its just not gonna work out and it's over, so I don't ask her
>develop the 'if it's meant to be, we'll somehow cross roads in the future but for now move on' mentality
>currently skinnyfat, fucking tired of it and want an aesthetic and storng body (ex would always joke about me being skinny and kinda weak (albeit she was slightly cubby))
>join gym and start greyskull lp 3 weeks ago
>start couch25k this week
>will start boxing and kickboxing in September

we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>38223583

Your own fault, no woman wants to be with a man who admits wanting to vote for Trump, sorry
>>
>>38223807

Then get married? if you've been with him for 10 years and he hasn't put a ring on that finger, honey I have some bad news
>>
>>38226701
> implying you deserve an "A" for your effort in real life

See this is the "owe" part that the other anon was talking about. Life and society doesn't care about your feelings of what is and isn't fair, it will churn on with or without your willingness, cooperation, or even existence. Literally the only person who cares about your feelings is yourself and possibly the people who are very close to you, so it's in your best interest to be as positive, optimistic, and happy regardless of what life gives or denies you
>>
Got cuk'd in middle school and it was redpill valley from there on out.

God i hate myself.
>>
File: flatline.jpg (134KB, 700x399px) Image search: [Google]
flatline.jpg
134KB, 700x399px
>just forced myself to reject my oneitis' offer of friendship after she fucked with my emotions for months
>my soul when
/fit/ pls give me emotional support
>>
File: tumblr_nyncwdW8Di1rutx6lo1_500.jpg (18KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyncwdW8Di1rutx6lo1_500.jpg
18KB, 466x349px
>tfw apathetic NEET who just lifts because nothing better to do

I don't even have a story to tell. Nothing good or bad has ever happened to me, I've never even lived.
>>
File: 1451208575849.jpg (288KB, 534x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451208575849.jpg
288KB, 534x700px
>>38227902
You're gonna make it anon
>>
>>38227220
stop all cardio and get jacked
>>
>>38226707
>fucking say it to my face cunt

Said the autistic retard regarding a guy asking a girl out through a text instead of to her face.

Stay mad pleb.
>>
File: Dick.png (320KB, 394x336px) Image search: [Google]
Dick.png
320KB, 394x336px
>>38223953

>Getting intellectually cucked by your mother which turns into Brainwashing about "My fuck up's deserve a handout NOW and being a successful man will hurt women and you in general.

Translation:

>I used to fuck around so much my pussy would literally wake me up at night to go and fuck niggers down the street.
>I AM entitled to being saved one day but it's been years.....
>My failed marriage spawned a child and now it's my duty to instill false fantasies of love into his head in hopes he'll never find out my race are a breed of treacherous, lying, cheating, and outright mean-spirited cunts that only serve to re-breed the world
>I am a slut, but that doesn't mean I'm not entitled to a happy ending
>Honestly who gives a fuck (I doooooooo <3) if men never look at me twice, beta-bux is around the corner anywayyyys.

I'm sick of life.
>>
>>38228000
Im not even him but I agree with him 100%
>autistic

We aren't autistic, your just a little cuck who worships the ground the women walk on and think they can never do any wrong and if you think otherwise your on the spectrum
>>
>>38228043
Lol, I know when a girl isn't worth my time and move on. You seem intent on focusing on your rejection and spending your energy on being pissed off about someone who doesn't give a shit about you.

As I said before. Stay mad pleb.
>>
>>38221547

I'm on board with these guys. >>38224043
>>38223500

If your that much of a beta than fuck off to the after-world because you "CAN'T DEALLL WITH ITTTTT WAHHHHHHH".

Also fuck your friends, they're cucking out faster than you by jumping into the "real world" boat by becoming slave-providers for their inevitably cheating slut wives, if they were nigger material they wouldn't toss you like a piece of shit out of their lives cause you're not "GERRTTING REEEEEEL" Whatever the fuck that means.

Do what you want, live the way you see /fit/ (bad yoke) and carry your own weight niga, in the end, the only one that's going to go through the shit end to end is yourself.
>>
>>38228080
>stay mad pleb
>sympathising with a less experienced guy is being mad or being a pleb

Your still a fucking cuck
There is no way for a guy to know that that bitch was turning him down unless he has experience or someone else has already warned him what to look out for

No one is born knowing it so your not autistic if you dont
>>
>>38224064

Godspeed motherfucker.
>>
>>38219512
Pretty normal where I live (ex-commie Europe)
>>
File: american beauty1.jpg (136KB, 639x828px) Image search: [Google]
american beauty1.jpg
136KB, 639x828px
>>38219029
m'lady.jpeg
>>
File: 1470531409918.png (497KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470531409918.png
497KB, 1000x1000px
>>38228401
>a diet coke
>>
>>38221430
-the least alpha kid on this board
>>
>>38221495
You are only alpha if you get the girl anon. He didn't and neither will you
>>
>>38225114
this is why you're a virgin
>>
File: 1457312303613.jpg (20KB, 410x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457312303613.jpg
20KB, 410x480px
>>38226070
>horsecon
>horsefucker panel

wut
>>
>>38219512
how is 12 unrealistic? did you go to a private school?
>>
The only girl I ever asked out said no, it felt great at least I wouldn't have to decipher anything, it was just a plain no and get over it.

I asked her out again a few years later lol, we went to the theatre and shit, was fun, but we both knew we didn't fit.
>>
>>38229515
even though this is the reality of what went down.... i doubt she tells her friends this same shit. she uses keywords and emphasizes things to make the thing more interesting and like she is in the right, not you.
>>
>>38229218
Bronies, m8.
>>
>>38220244
You don't see the problem of being a mid-twenties virgin?
>>
>>38229840
Was meant for >>38220254
>>
>>38223698
>i wish my high school coach fucked me
I hate myself.
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.