[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cannabis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 17

File: ARNIE.jpg (114KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
ARNIE.jpg
114KB, 620x349px
What does /fit/ think of marijuana?
>>
>>38172394
Gave me brainfog which Ive had for half a year now, so I don't smoke it, wish I could tho shit was good
>>
it's great

wouldve killed myself if i didnt have legalization to look forward to
>>
It's pretty dope, brah.
>>
>>38172394
used to smoke a fair bit, don't really enjoy the way it makes me feel anymore. Brain gets foggy, tough to focus, get really sleepy but no matter how long I sleep I dont feel well rested (ive heard it fucks with REM sleep so that might be why), can't be as productive.

I'll still get high once in a while with friends because it definitely makes media like movies or video games funnier or more mind blowing. But I don't see many movies or play video games alone so i'd say I get high maybe once a month if that.
>>
>>38172394
Makes cutting hard.
>>
>>38172394
I'm in the 303 so I grow my own in tents in the basement. I love to open the tent and lift next to the plants so I can share with them my CO2, and they share with me their oxygen.
>>
>>38172394
DUDE!
>>
>>38172462
>compromising your humidity and temperature for some meme breathplay fetish
hows ur first grow going bud
>>
>>38172490
Nice try guy. You can troll me about shit YOU know nothing about.
>>
>>38172530
*can't
>>
>>38172530
>>38172543
post your girls so i can make fun of them
>>
>>38172394
It's good shit. All things in moderation but seriously has nearly 0 effect on lifting, just exercise self control with eating and your fine. It's great for bulking obvious, helps inflammaton and joint pain also. Win/win. I just prefer to only smoke at night now and always after lifting. To each their own though, I don't judge
>>
File: 20160804_101017.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160804_101017.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>38172551
I thought you'd never ask.
>>
This is like the 4th thread this week but if it doesn't make you lazy or overeat go for it man. Personally I don't like doing it all the time but if it doesn't affect your life negatively there shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>38172416
>half a year
That might be something else bud, the brain fog should last for a day or two tops
>>
>>38172637
p good you can have this one
>>
>>38172476
WEED!
>>
>>38172394
It's alright prefer drinking tbqh

Evryone i know that smokes regularly is a lazy useless fuck so i guess moderation is the key
>>
>>38172671
It's a Jilly Bean x Chem Dog. You in the 303? I'll give you some to taste home boy.
>>
I vape 0.5 a day. Usually twice, one after lunch, and one after dinner.
It's great for relaxation when microdosed. Though brain fog happens, I can easily clear it with a couple of chess matches on my phone.

The long term effects from what I've observed in my stoner days was the lack of dreams or REM sleep.
>>
>>38172756
> Jilly Bean x Chem Dog

Kill yourself
>>
Smoke weed erry day just don't be a nig nog about it.
>>
It's fun but I have an addictive personality so I'm trying to stay away now
>>
>>38172444

I've found the exact opposite. Once you learn to manage the munchies, weed will take your mind of hunger. You just have to stay occupied.
>>
>>38172781
What's like being sad all the time?
>>
I think the biggest thing with weed is that you make sure you've completed all that needs to be completed in your day before you partake. I find that it kills motivation and ambition and you'll easily brush off your responsibilities once you're high.

I smoke every day but not until i'm home from the gym, dinner cooked and cleaned up. Then it's pure relaxation without any worry of procrastination.

I also found that staying occupied with while high makes it much more enjoyable as you won't get into that introspective overthink mode that is pretty damaging to your self esteem and confidence.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>38172793
>addictive personality
aka you lack discipline and blame it on modern terms for made up bullshit
>>
>>38172867

This.

I used to use this cop out excuse all the time because it was easier than admitting I couldn't control my impulses.
>>
>>38172867
We got it; You hate weed. Good thing you're wasting so much energy in a thread about it. You might actually have to pay attention to something that makes you happy.
>>
Once or twice a week tops (actually more like a month), never on weekdays, only as a social thing and never on my own. Was a pothead daily smoker for years and it made me worse at everything. Physical ability, mental ability, memory, motivation, energy, social life, general mood, getting somewhere in life etc. Besides it's not even fun, you just smoke because you've smoked yourself into a corner where you're so bored and unable to do anything that the only remedy is to smoke more. Honestly wish I never tried it.
>>
>>38172900

Not that guy, but hating weed and hating undisciplined excuse making faggots are two completely different things
>>
Smoking weed made me mad for somereason i don't know why
>>
I like it when i'm in a good mood. If I'm sad or pissed it just makes it worse because I just think about what made me sad or angry
>>
>>38172920
I bet you tell depressed people to be themselves and smile too
>>
>>38172920
The guy is at least aware he is not in control of his impulses. Who fucking cares what he calls it?
>>
>>38172931

I bet you blame all of your problems on other people, things, or events.
>>
File: luděk_kak_king.jpg (42KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
luděk_kak_king.jpg
42KB, 558x558px
Makes me mad anxious and gives me brainfog the next day. Both indica and sativa strains.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (9KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
9KB, 257x196px
>>38172942

Yet he has created something to blame and justify his lack of impulse control on. Ergo, he is a faggot. Negative reinforcement will make all of us better, don't be such pussies.
>>
>>38172952
I don't get why you're so mad that I stopped smoking because I realized it was a problem to me. If I was so weak willed I would have continued smoking and being a depressed lazy shit instead of quitting after years and trying to be happy through other means
>>
Every time I smoke it my blood pressure goes down and my hart gets crazy fast. I also get nauseous and dizzy as fuck.

I hate weed
>>
>>38172992

>I don't get why you're so mad that I quit smoking

i'm not mad that you quit smoking. I'm not mad at all actually. I just pointed out that there is a difference between disliking weed and disliking excuse making faggots. Which you responded with a really faggy insult.

Who's really mad here?
>>
>>38172979
He's taking responsibility for a known character flaw. Literally doing what you think he should be doing and you still can't get over yourself enough to see it.
I bet you think recovering alcoholics should just quit crying and just have a few drinks.
>>
>>38173075

>i bet you

Fuck off with this faggotry
>>
>>38173103
Do you smoke weed, though? What are your thoughts on smoking weed as it relates to be /fit/?
>>
>>38172637
Nice, how big is your basement?
>>
>>38172394
Weed makes me feel like a shitty loser. Might be because of the actual effects or it might be because how awful the whole "stoner culture" is.

If you want drugs do coke.
>>
>>38173131
The tents (one veg/T5, one 600w HPS) are 4x4 each.
>>
>>38172850
agree anon
>>
File: brent_rambo_approves.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
brent_rambo_approves.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>38173159
Jelly as fuck Tbh, I wanna start growing my own shit soon.
Growing myself means I can spend more money on whey.
>>
>>38173187
just skip the middleman and grow whey yourself you autist
>>
>>38172850
V good advice
>>
>>38172974
Your only options are to stop smoking, or smoke a lot more and build up a bit of tolerance to it. I went through the same thing so I feel ya
>>
File: 314922-dawood700.jpg (184KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
314922-dawood700.jpg
184KB, 700x400px
>>38172394
Weed weakens the legs.
>>
>>38172803
please share some tips senpai
>>
>>38172444
This.
>>
>>38173144
This is the shittiest advice I've read all day.
>>
File: 1451891657684.jpg (80KB, 612x448px) Image search: [Google]
1451891657684.jpg
80KB, 612x448px
>>
I have lived in Amsterdam for the last couple of years and I have gone through various stages of smoking weed.

1) Arrived (still as a Phd student) in Amsterdam, I was like a 'kid in a candy store'. Would bunker down in cafe's for hours, smoking from 4pm on wards everyday (mainly at home).

2) Realised I was already behind in my research-so just smoked at night, had gained some weight.

3) After a 1/2 years, I started becoming a bit anxious and lost all my gains that I had made over the last few years. Serious brain fog at times. Was teaching masters students and forgot/fumbled my lines. Realised enough is enough.

4) Quit everything for 3-4 months. Felt reasonably fresh

5) I missed it too much, so now I just smoke some light hash at night between 10pm-12am. Smoke some normal weed at the weekend.
>>
>>38172462
Can you break me off a nug
>>
alcohol is better, after detox will make me want to workout harder, no significant difference in gains.
>>
>>38172850
i agree, I have only one toke 3 hours before bed and some days i feel like its the only thing I look forward too. makes being entirely alone feel ok.
>>
Time and place for everything. Not all day every day. I have been smoking for six years now, made great gains. Helped a bit with bulking out of skinnyness.
>>
Pretty much done with weed now. Smoked almost every day for a year and half and it left me with low motivation, brain fog, memory problems and I was awkward in social situations (pretty much made it impossible to flirt).

It's been less than a week and I already feel sharper and more motivated. I always used to brush people off who said that it could be harmful but it is true.
>>
>>38172714
LMAO!
>>
>>38172440
/thread
>>
>>38173949
I drink water if I get any hunger/thirst faggot. Not that hard not to eat
>>
I did it multiple times a day until I took too much one time and had a brutal, really fucked up panic attack that completely fucked me up for a little bit. It totally turned me off to it and i haven't done it all that much since. that's roughly the time I started getting /fit/ too...
>>
>>38172394
Arnold used to smoke, Michael Phelps used to smoke. There you have it, one beast and one otter that did not suffer losses due to it. Stress relief may count as a benefit.
>>
>>38172490
Humidity and temperature, you mist me bro.
>>
not a popular lifestyle choice on this forum or otherwise, but I smoke that shit pretty much all day every day except before work. Doing it before workouts helps take my mind off the pain, especially when I put music or netflix on in the background, but I definitely prefer sativas for that when I can get them. If it feels right, go for it. If you feel you need to step away from it, then do. You know yourself and what you can handle, everybody's definition of "moderation" and "excess" are basically their own.
>>
we literally have this thread every two days. lurk moar.
>>
>>38172850
>>38173183
>>38173266
Based anons

Going on like this for a decade, life is good
>>
>>38172850
>introspective overthink mode

I like this mode, its the reason I smoke, I don't overthink imo
>>
I did it a lot in first 2 years of college, got busted end of 2nd year (aka last year) due to dumbass roommate that decided to sell and was obvious as hell. I got busted with my tiny stash and got 1st offense.

Pros:
>More fun that alcohol IMO, feels better and funnier conversations and shenanigans. Fun video games as well and food is delicious
>Cheaper than alcohol with a vaporizer
>Hell, it's so cheap i don't care if I'm lighting random people up so it's easy friends/acquaintances
>Technically safer since nobody throws up

Cons
>More obvious than alcohol
>Worse stigma with adults (my parents are first gen Russians so they're heavy against it)
>Brain fog (memory goes shit, ive been clean entire summer and the difference is noticeable)

By God do I miss it sometimes, but i don't dare risk it for parents or second offense which is suspension.
>>
>>38172908
fag
>>
>>38172440
>ive heard it fucks with REM sleep so that might be why
it does. also same here. I sleep constantly but no dreams at all. fuck weed I like my dreams
>>
>>38177358
WE DID IT REDDIT!
>>
>>38173200
How many whey plants do I need to grow before I can stop buying the prepackaged stuff?
>>
>>38172637
Thats some gracious bud there buddy
>>
haven't smoked in about a year. every time i take a break, the first smoke always makes me freak the fuck out about everything in my life like it used to do when i first started smoking...

so i'm waiting for the right opportunity. like when i meet a huge personal goal or something. no concrete goals atm tho. fuck.
>>
>>38180605

what if you took ZMA and smoked weed?
>>
>>38172637
looks shit tier :(
>>
>>38173144
You're a fucking retard, anon.

>"I hate the culture associated with a non-addictive, cheap and relatively safe drug. You should use a highly addictive, expensive and physically harmful drug instead."
>>
Love it but it has downside. Like the fact that I eat complete shit and can't do anything constructive.

The good thing is I' relaxed as fuck, I usually smoke it with friends so it's alays a good time. I sleep well and I feel rested the next day.

I wish I was rich enough to smoke it everyday without worrying about anything.
>>
File: 20150406_201353.jpg (323KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20150406_201353.jpg
323KB, 1440x2560px
>>38173187
Guess what I used my old Whey containers for.
>>38176937
If you're in CO we can make it happen.
>>38181728
Thanks buddy! It's a labor of love.
>>38181414
If you use 3# or greater pots to finish them in, 3 will be more than enough for you.
>>38182201
Nice try baddie.
>>
>>38172444
It can, but if you master the munchies then it makes cutting easier. It distracts you from hunger and makes you hate it less, especially on hard cuts.
>>
File: rTk0ebH.jpg (235KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
rTk0ebH.jpg
235KB, 800x571px
>>38173949
I smoke a lot of pot.

The key is to smoke to escape reality and be so depressed you're not eating anyway.
>>
Had an edible once in Amsterdam

I could not stop laughing
>>
File: 1458624064220.png (60KB, 364x294px) Image search: [Google]
1458624064220.png
60KB, 364x294px
I like it alone, but it turns people insufferable.

And I don't meant it in the way alcohol does. At least in that case they'll just get violent or angry, but as soon as it passes you know the old person is back.
But shit, I can't stand people on weed "philosophizing". Because they become completely unable to distinguish between what is dictated by their overly stimulated feelings, and what is actually reality.

They'll have these 'epiphanies', 'enlightments', and then you'll have to sit as they describe the most retarded shit ever conceived by man, and watch them be so satisfied as if they'd really found the meaning of life, when it always boils down to "Man, if only people had, you know, like, feelings, all the time, you dig???"

And then they turn sober again.
But because unlike alcohol it's not a simply physical reaction, they'll still be convinced that the bullshit they spouted makes sense.
So you have to watch your friends become permanently more retarded, their worldviews deteriorating every time they get a new 'epiphany'.

Fuck I hate weed.
>>
>>38184613

>Experience other people using marijuana act retarded
>All marijuana users are retarded

You're a genuine idiot.
>>
>>38184613
what if
they're right and you're wrong man
fuck
>>
>>38184758
woah
blew my mind
>>
>>38184758
>>38184770
I'll take banal bantz over fist fighting everyday.
>>
File: bff.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
bff.png
1MB, 1600x900px
I understand the appeal, it's just not for me tho. It also creates a sickening state of complacency in some of my fave people.

>one of my roommates is a somewhat motivated, but misguided dude
>pretty smart guy, musician, reads a lot, free thinker, all that shit
>convince him to stop smoking cigs
>goes all in & stops smoking cigs & weed
>saves up more money than he's ever had
>celebrate him having more than 1000 in his savings for the first time
>he starts working out & eating clean
>modest gains & weight lost, heightened motivation to make it

But theeeeen
>picks weed back up
>stops lifting & biking
>starts eating cereal with chocolate milk all the time
>pizza all the time
>starts smoking cigs again
>spends the day sitting on the couch, staring out the window

He says he wants to stop again & I'm all in on helping him. Great dude, but he has some vices.

>tfw he says that I motivate him to be better & that he "relapsed" when I was gone for a week
>>
>>38181857
brain fog would still be a major turn-off for me.
>>
>>38178002
It's generally ok to do it socially, but doing it everyday is degeneracy. If you need to be high all the time, the odds are high that you may be a piece of shit.
>>
>>38184860
Yep. You can fix habits, but people often revert when they hit a roadbump. What I personally do is have a Failure Plan
>Oh shit, I really want to do some coke right now
>FAILURE PLAN INITIATE
>PLAN A START
>Gotta run until this shit goes away
>Run for two hours
>Still want to do coke
>PLAN A FAILED
>PLAN B START
>Take a long cold shower
>Still want to do coke
>PLAN B FAILED
>PLAN C START
>Jerk off until the sun comes up
>Urge to snort coke gone
>FAILURE PLAN SUCCEEDED
Works every fucking time. Also having someone to talk me down would help, but my "friends" are degenerates who are barred up everyday so I don't even want to talk to them anymore. But if you can be that someone for your friend, you should be.
>>
File: potatoes.jpg (74KB, 527x527px) Image search: [Google]
potatoes.jpg
74KB, 527x527px
>>38185832
You're no fun
>>
>>38185876
Except that is in direct defiance of Christian doctrine and the entire purpose of marriage.
>>
>>38185876
>a whole raw potato

kek
>>
>>38172394
all drugs are fun in moderation
all drugs have adverse side effects

all people who dont want to legalize drugs are statist conservative idiots afraid of accepting other people life choices and you should remove them from your friend circle
>>
File: ZQOExtC.gif (767KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
ZQOExtC.gif
767KB, 500x215px
>>38172394
Really wish I could try/use it.
But I have an addictive personality.

>mfw trying to be a responsible adult
>>
>>38186019
If you don't give into your addictive nature you will be one of the worlds most successful people.
>>
>>38172416
I also have the brainfog, though it might just be summer
>>
I've been smoking for a long time and now its just like normal to be high.
I still get my shit done because I'm so used to being high that it doesnt really effect my productivity.
Theres no reason it would effect ur gains, and for me it definitaly helps with soreness.
You can have basically perfect health while smoking everyday, but it does fuck with your sleep cycles and dreams.
I can remember my dreams but when I go periods of time without smoking it is like alomst impossible for me to fall asleep, and my dreams are way more vivid.
>>
How do I get a hold of marijuanas? I have a lil disposable income and I think it would help with my anxiety
>>
>>38172416
Brainfog from bud lasts 2 days top bro. If you haven't been smoking and you still got it you might want to do something about that.
>>
>>38172637
look at those cola, what a slut
>>
>>38187502
Fuck man, go to a local downtown area and see what you can find.
I actually started taking coconut oil with cannabis in it, and it helps me sleep and helps me with my anxiety. Got rid of my benzo script for it.
>>
>>38187502
Chavs, goths, and pretty much any group of lowlives will have a bunch of dealers.

Protip: smell the stuff before you buy it, the stronger the better generally (there are exceptions, use Google if you want to learn more). And make sure you keep the guy's number so you can buy again if it's good shit. I've had so many dealers with good shit who I've never been able to reach again.
>>
>>38187573
>Chavs, goths
Don't listen to this guy, hes from the UK and they don't know shit about weed.
>>
I love it, although I restrict it to no more than once a week (during semesters and when working on my business, on vacations I might smoke 3-4 days a week if I'm feeling particularly degenerate). But man, there's nothing like smoking a big fat fucking jay after 4 graduate-level physics exams in 8 days.

I think I'm lucky though because I get no brain fog, no munchies, no sleep issues, nothing. I just feel amazing for like 2-6 hours per jay and then back to normal. I had brain fog for like a week from eating like 5 or 6 grams in one sitting though so I'm not eating again ever, I just don't have that amount of time to waste.
>>
>>38187599
I can't deny that, we get some terrible shit, and the good shit costs ~£8/g (~$11/g, don't know imperial) at best.

I'm sure the lowlife thing is true tho
>>
>>38173144
Personally I love weed but I agree that the current "stoner culture" is fucking cringe worthy. Uppity faggot hipsters mostly.
>>
>>38187656
stay away from Chavs with dealers, they'll conspire like its coke or something else expensive meaning you get less. smell won't tell as much as color and visible trichomes, also if the dealers weighing your shit out in front of you and not just tossing you a sack you should ask to feel a small nug and rub it between your fingers to see if anything webby or grainy comes off

my friend went to Glasgow and he bought spliff that was literally just trim and cigarette tobacco
>>
Looking forward to legalization. Never tried it before, but I've got the chronic pains, don't sleep etc. Doc would let me get a prescription, but until it's legal for everyone, I find it too sketchy. Don't want to fuck up my firearms license. Plus health Canada really seems to have screwed up the medical alternative.

Looking forward to those sleep gains and actually growing like I should.
>>
>>38177314
>Being this retarded
smoking weed for a year didn't make you an awkward, lazy, loser. You already were, but weed was a scapegoat you could pin your faults on. It's just like any other drug(but less harmful) in that moderation is key and knowing when it's time to get high vs when it's business time is all that matters. Don't fucking blame the weakest baby-tier drug on the planet for your character flaws you autismo.
>>
>>38179715
>underage &b
>>
>>38187783
It's pretty good. I have pains from 14 degree scoliosis. Fucks with my diddly and squat. Being high doesn't take away the pain but it turns the pain in to more of a spread out thing and wayyy more manageable.

I have a friend who gets horrible nausea. Like can't even get out of bed nausea. Because of that he barely eats and was terribly underweight. Started smoking weed and was able to down food back to an almost-healthy weight.

Can't wait for it to be legal in my state.
>>
>>38172908
Same
>>
It helps me bulk, I was a skelly but now thanks to thc I am a big boy
>>
>>38187558
That strain foxtails like the dickens and I like it. A breeze to trim.
>>
>>38172416
>half a year

Holy fuck, man. I had it for about two weeks and I thought that was bad. I thought it might've been my serotonin being fucked up from getting incredibly, crazily, cripplingly fucked up off of sativa my first time smoking it, so I took some l-tryptophan and that really seemed to help.
>>
>>38172416
that's schizophrenia bro
>>
>>38172416

that's just because u re stupid low iq
>>
>>38184613
this is very very accurate
weed makes people think "they found the meaning of life" and makes them into hippie motherfuckers who just enter a psychoses and think its "enlightment bro"
>>
I've smoked so much in the past few months that I feel weird without it now. I've noticed it relieves my anxiety/ocd and gets rid of my depression by making mundane trivial things interesting and exciting.

Gonna have to stop soon, though, as I'll have to teach and do shit again when the semester starts.

Weed is great but the things it changes in me are what make me so productive otherwise. It's a trade off, I wish I could just smoke all day, but I don't think I'd get anything done.
>>
>>38184613

lmao you just don't get it, no trolling
>>
File: MarkusRühl.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MarkusRühl.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>38184573
this sounds so sad.
am stoned right now and don't give a shit anyway
>>
>last night
>do edibles
>havent smoked/done edibles in a month or two
>realize the edible has like 150 mg thc
>be high af for hours, fall asleep
>wake up this morning with a massive headache
>try to get out of bed, get super light headed and faint
>faint in bathroom later too
wtf guys
>>
>>38184613
>>38188751
Literally never seen this except in 1 person who took like 40 something hits of acid at once and I've met a lot of potheads. The worst someone high in a group usually gets is talking too much about shit no one cares about, making up what ifs, and losing train of thought.

From the sounds of it you're either too serious a person or you're a noobie whos smoking with other noobies that probably act stupid and whack like a highschooler after taking shots for the first time.
>>
>>38172921
It causes excess dopamine production, which eventually causes you to produce less baseline dopamine bc your receptors assume they're getting the artificial release when you smoke. Eventually if enough time passes without smoking, you'll get irritable bc of low dopamine levels
>>
I envy people who can smoke it with no problems.
Smoked last night, had a pretty incredible panic attack. I notice my relationship with weed goes one of two ways:

When I smoke with friends/people, I always get extremely socially anxious/paranoid and think about myself through their eyes, and it's usually always negative. It's not fun or relaxing, it's always a battle to try and act normal or not overthink everything I say or do. Trying to talk to sober people when I'm high is a nightmare. I dread some emergency happening while I'm high, because I'm pretty sure I would have a mental breakdown.

When I smoke alone, I always end up abandoning whatever I'm doing to watch porn, trying to find the perfect fap. Then afterwards I have the munchies like crazy and pass the fuck out. I never feel rested after I smoke, either.

This sucks as weed was a lot of fun in my early years of smoking it, but after doing the "smoke weed erryday" thing, I'm losing my taste for it.
>>
>>38189648

How long does it take to reset itself?

I quit smoking weed about once a month and always fail because I get depressed and irritable and start wondering what the point of it is.
>>
I used to smoke a lot of weed. I had this period in my life that lasted for 2 years in which all I ever did was getting high. I remember only small parts of it even though I know it was a great time. I watched a shit ton of movies n shit but I remember almost nothing. It was like a constant high that lasted for 2 years. Only after I stopped I realized how harmfull weed is and how innocent it seems. Now I feel pity for all those "smoke weed errday lol". Weed is like a silent killer that seems like the best thing in the world but is slowly fucking your mind up. This only applies to those who smoke a lot, if you smoke like one joint each week it's not such a big deal. And if you're one of those who smokes every day and think than i'm just talking bullshit, just wait and you will see i'm right. OR, you have very low standards and are ok with flippin burgers through the day, each day of your life with no other interests besides smoking weed and having "fun".
>>
>>38189792
Don't get me wrong though. Weed is great for some stuff. If you do it once in a while it helps you to settle your thoughts and it allows you to focus a lot more and get fucking deep into certain subjects you're thinking about. It also exposes your subconscious in a way that I find truly amazing. It's like it leaves you completely naked with yourself and you have nowhere to go because it's all in your head. Weed is harmfull for the "smoke weed errday" bullshit. But you have to try it at least 2 or 3 times in your life and maybe do it once in a while like every two or three months or so or even longer like once or twice a year. That's the only way to truly enjoy it and thats the only way it can actually help you in some way. If you do it every day you just get stoned-stupid talking nonsense while thinking youre the best when you are just a junkie
>>
>>38189792
You're wrong on the basis that weed affects everyone differently. I've seen weed ruin a life within a year and also my friends dad who owns a business has been smoking everyday since college.

I think a lot of it has to do with the individuals personality, the time and place, and the reason for smoking. If you rely on it too much it'll fuck you up in the head but if you don't think you need it or moderate yourself then it's less harmful than alcohol.
>>
>>38189792
>>38189898
i too had a period of about 6 months where i smoked almost everyday and 2 years later i can vaguely recall some of the great times i had during this. nowadays i smoke occasionally like once or twice a month and every time i get high i make sure that i don't have anything majorly important to do the next day or two so that im still not brain fogged if you will. also smoking so infrequently makes each high feel like the first time. feels good.
>>
>>38189968
Cool dude. glad to hear you have it under control. Here in my country it's illegal and they can stop you anytime while driving for a random drug test and if you're positive you get a 1200 dollar ticket and you can't drive away so someone has to come and pick you up. So for me it's done. If it were legal I would be doing the same way you are. Smoking like maybe once a month or each two months.
>>
>>38172394
waste of time. kills my ambition
>>
>>38179042
Yeah same. Introspective overthink mode was the thing that finally made me realize how shit my life was and helped me lose 50 pounds.
>>
>>38172416
iktf. Hang in there man, I was depersonalized from weed for like 6 months before it went away.
>>
I rarely smoke nowadays. But I think it's fine. There's nothing wrong with it. Anyone who thinks its bad obviously has never tried it or had bad selfcontrol.
I'll use cannabis every now and then, but most of the time it's edibles now. Don't want to smell plus its very convenient and cost effective at the store.
>>
I smoke almost every day, alone and with friends. I tend to get my workouts done early in the day before i run errands. After that, i make 2 joints. 1 is smoked while strolling through the forest or another scenic route, and the other is smoked in 1 location, often in deep thought (interspersed with light distractions like an episode of a comedy or something, just to prevent overthinking).
>>
File: 1469636071986.jpg (24KB, 616x347px) Image search: [Google]
1469636071986.jpg
24KB, 616x347px
I smoke multiple times a day everyday and perform better than I ever did. I do great in school and at work. You just have to discipline yourself to actually work and it won't be a problem. really just learn how to handle your drugs and stop blaming them for your shortcomings

>lack of ambition
>always tired
>shit diet

all translates into

you're lazy
>>
>>38188701
Call me stupid when you can form a proper sentence manbaby
>>
>>38188454
It's not lol Im not going crazy
>>
>>38190741
I'm trying my best mane
>>
At one point I actually smoked before working out. Smoked some, drank some pretty workout then boom. Made the pain easier so I could jam out more weights breh. I missed it
>>
>>38173200
>>38181414
http://www.elitefts.com/education/nutrition/home-grown-protein
>>
>>38191007
What do you go to school for? And what's your job?
>>
I love it but I stopped since I always pig out and eat like 50 mcnuggets and a box of cocoa puffs or krave
>>
>>38186036
High carbs do that
>>
File: 1440813994578.jpg (34KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1440813994578.jpg
34KB, 535x462px
>>38172394
I honestly think it's stupid to smoke that thing regularly like some people do. It fucks up with your brain and makes you less productive. I smoke with friends but I'm thinking to stop it, it just doesn't feel good anymore.
>>
>>38172394
If you practice moderation and don't go overvoard with the munchies, there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>38172416
Had brainfog for a week during vacation and it felt soo damn good
>>
it'z gay
>>
>>38194347
How many carbs is high carbs?

Whenever I eat less food but it consists mostly of vegetables, fruits and fats I feel really focused and energetic. When I bulk it's a crap shoot and unfortunately lots of great calorie dense foods have lots of carbs.
>>
File: 1468103189372.jpg (16KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468103189372.jpg
16KB, 480x270px
I've only tried it a couple of times. Gotta say it really is all it's cracked up to be. I wouldn't want to make too much a habit of it, but I certainly look forward to a legalization.
>>
>>38192848
out of all the things to binge eat while high, mcnuggets are probably the best choice
>>
>>38185896
>I'm too stupid to recognize satire
>>
>>38186019
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>38187830
>2nd year of college
He's like 20 you fuckhead
>>
Don't really like it. I only do mdma for clubs and festivals
>>
>make almost 6 digits
>have masters degree
>fly airplanes for a living
not passengers
>1/2/3/4 was achieved long ago
>smoke nearly erry day

im almost always stoned at the gym. hasnt seemed to really slow me down. you just gotta find out for yourself if you can handle your shit with it or not. for example, weed makes me forgetful so i know if i ever flew while even a tiny bit stoned I would definitely be dead, so i never EVER would.

>>38196505
what rock do you live under? semen angel not a semen demon i dont care if it doesnt rhymee
>>
>>38172908
me too bro
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.