[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a /fit guy in his late 20s still attract younger girls (18-20)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 44

File: X4fDca2.jpg (101KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
X4fDca2.jpg
101KB, 612x612px
I feel like ive been lied to /fit, i was told younger girls love older guys.

How can a guy in his late 20s smash 18 and 19 year old puss? I've been lifting weights for the last couples of years but it seems these younger girls are more into the young Justin Bieber likes rather than the older types - what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>38170731
Where are you trying to meet them?
>>
>>38170731
Yes.
I am 20, and I like older guys because I find the old dude and young girl thing to be so fucking hot. Pretty sure I'm not alone in that preference.
>>
I'm 24 and a fucking 15 year old came onto me a couple of weeks ago. She was cute but 15 is an instant nope cuz I dont like Jamals jail dick.
>>
why would you want to? at 29 i feel like i have absolutely nothing in common with some 20 year old girl. i barely had anything in common with them at 20, but i dealt with it to keep my dick wet. it's just completely unbearable now. find a chick your age you can actually relate to rather than chasing tail with the mentality of a child.
>>
>>38170777
>needing something in common to put your dick in them
>>
>>38170777
Women my age have hit the wall.
>>
It all depends on what type of car you drive and how much you have saved away anon, being a sugar daddy will always net you more booty than any amount of muscle.
>>
You're probably going about it all wrong, you are not their peer. You are older, more experienced, you got your shit figured out hopefully, when these young sluts look at you they should see a man who has what most guys in their early 20's don't.
>>
>>38170750
you're old as bags you stank ho
>>
probably because you're ugly

everybody loves perpetuating the meme

>xdd girls milk men age like wine !!

but if you are not attractive, have money, and interesting, younger girls will just choose men their age
>>
You're better off finding someone your own age. I like 19/20 year old pussy as much as the next guy but ti's not worth talking to any of them in order to get laid. I don't know what girls that age are into these days. And I say that as a 23 year old.
>>
I'm 28, I look over 30 with my beard, and the last girl I boned was 22.

I also had a 16 year old hit on me but I told her no, I ain't dumb enough to risk jail for sex.

It happens, OP, just not super frequent.
>>
>>38170731
When I was 25 I banged a 17 year old where it was legal. Pretty good pussy desu
>>
>>38170801
When you get older you know you can put your dick wherever you want provided you are not disgusting, so you actually want a grill that is fun and has at least some other interest than going out and get drunk
>>
>>38170731
why do you want to smash 18 19 year olds they are annoying af.
>>
>>38170731
Yes. Only down side is that most of them have daddy issues. They aren't relationship material but good for casual sex if that's what you want.
>>
>>38170777
34 here just met this 24 yr old qt. Shes smart, and a right winger. Unfortunately shes married, but she clearly wants some hot cheating action. Im very very tempted. Cant stop thinking about her. Whats weird is that its not the usual chemical love feel, but that may change.
>>
Young girl here. How can I avoid guys like OP, ie men who only want to use me for casual sex? What are the characteristics of someone like him? I assume he'll want to string me along for 6 months and then dump me after he gets what he wants, at best.

I'm really interested in marriage and kids, despite my relative youth, and I don't want to waste time with a man who only wants to "smash" me.
>>
>>38171179
Don't put out till you are sure he wants you for more than just sex?
>>
>>38171208
I meant, what are the red flags, so I don't even have to waste a few dates with them? I've already had several men disappear when it was clear they wouldn't be able to "smash" me

I've seen compilations of red flags for women so I'm sure there's a male equivalent.
>>
>>38171179
I guy who just wants sex isn't going to put in 6 months of work...
>>
>>38171179
Its called "going to church"

This is how you used to meet good people

Its too bad women today are superficial subhuman atheists
>>
>>38171243
What about 3 months? Are men this lazy? They seriously expect the majority girls to have sex on the first few dates? Maybe the tattooed, father-divorced-their-mother, alcohol-drinking variety of women, but I suspect OP wants someone respectable.
>>
File: z6LbhGj.jpg (58KB, 548x752px) Image search: [Google]
z6LbhGj.jpg
58KB, 548x752px
>>38170731
You can fuck any girl/woman you want if you're sexy.
Source - am 34 and I have teens hitting on me all the time.
Disclaimer* I'm sexy.
>>
>>38171258
Atheist, you're right. Makes it harder for sure.
>>
>>38171235
I dunno. Guess pushy, types.

Date me?
>>
File: 1467569703482.jpg (31KB, 370x368px) Image search: [Google]
1467569703482.jpg
31KB, 370x368px
Yes, going on tinder in college. I was always with women 20-28. They look the same as college girls. 32+ is probably when they start looking older. The oldest one I did was 30 years old. I thought she was 24. People think I'm 18-20 when I'm 23. Even when I was 18 people called me 25, but whatever. It still means I'm young
>>
hey fit, can I attract qts not for sex, but to scratch my back? I'm pretty fit but not ripped.

you scratch my back I scratch yours.
>>
>>38171275
How tall are you?
>>
>>38171294
So stop being a retarded whore and join a Christian church

The guys you find going to mass regularly will be the ones you are looking for

Everyone you meet at a bar or online just wants to fuck you as quickly as possible guaranteed
>>
>>38170731
That's the great thing about life, some girls like the perma young bieber type, while others like the weathered lumberjack look. Unless you're seriously and objectively worthless, everyone can get laid just being himself.
>>
>>38171295
Sure, anon, we can pretend to be dating for the duration of this thread

I actually know a man in real life who traveled to Thailand to have sex with the prostitutes. He was poster on misc and he was swole, as you say. What do you think? Do you think men who lift are more likely to desire casual sex? Maybe I should date chubby or skinnyfat guys.
>>
>>38171327
I really can't marry and raise my children Christian. I don't believe in the stuff. I even tried that once, had a nice Christian boyfriend once.

I have to be intellectually honest. If that means I have to go on 100 dates with Chad wannabes then so be it
>>
>>38171131
>married at 24
what the fuck
>>
>>38171359
Enjoy burning in hell and contributing to the downfall of western civilization

Its easy to dismiss the Bible as a jewish fairytale but do so at your own peril

"enlightened" atheist women are liberal trash and unfit for breeding or raising children

enjoy riding the cock carousel until your a washed up late 20 something
>>
>>38171401
Not her, but you sure don't make christianity look good right now, son. Sounds like a religion of sour hamplanet virgins, spouting /r9k/-tier buzzwords.
>>
>>38171401
I'll make to enjoy it a lot

I'll say hi to OP who can't even get laid despite the existence of the so-called cock carousel
>>
>>38170773
Good! It is a trap, my friend fell for one like that and I just finished bailing him out.
>>
>>38171431
learn how to speak english first

>>38171428
true but its frustrating watching the world go to shit and then people wonder why everything is going to hell
>>
>>38170731
Yes, easily. You won't do it at loud dance clubs, you'll be better off at quieter bars or in social clubs that revolve around an interest (rock climbing gym, spin class, board game night at a pub, etc.). These places will all be easier for you to go to alone at your age without feeling strange, if you've developed socially at all.
>>
>>38170750
And I bet you have issues
>>
>>38170731
B L A C K G I R L S
L
A
C
K

G
I
R
L
S
>>
File: 1441535974849.jpg (36KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
1441535974849.jpg
36KB, 640x432px
Living in a country where the age of consent is 18 must be hell
>>
>>38171314
5'11"
>>
>>38171179
>6 months
Wew lad
>>
>>38171442
It's easy to think the world is going to shit when all you do is read the news from your mothers basement
>>
>>38171442
I see you're pretending to not be able to read English. Perhaps you're mad that the cock carousel may not be as common as you believe it to be
>>
>>38170988
>but if you are not attractive, have money, and interesting, younger girls will just choose men their age

Yes, the male wall. I've had to explain this to several of my guy friends. Typically goes like this
>average joe guy who is not a fatass and reasonably attractive goes through high school and college getting girls easily
>graduates and has no job/a shit job, doesn't take care of himself, isn't fit, neckbeard, shitty wardrobe, etc.
>suddenly girls aren't interested
>"I don't get it, nothing changed but I can't get chicks now."
What changed is that once you get into your twenties, out of university and all that, you need to be respectable. You need to dress like a grown man, shave or trim your beard, get haircuts regularly, and have a career. You do not have to be rich, but a part time gig at a gas station will no longer cut it. The burden is higher when dealing with traditional, family-oriented women, and lower when dealing with artsy types, creatives, hippies, stoners.
>>
>>38171270
29yo reporting in
when i meet a girl, i have no idea if it will be only casual or serious
but even if I want to lock on serious stuff, I would still expect sex after 2-3 date, because I don't want to spend the rest of my life with a girl that thinks that sex is a prize I have to earn
this mindset actually leads to shit like cheating and is a sign of psychological issues
>>
>>38171457
Yes it literally creates school massacres
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 480x712px
>>38171131
Cheating is the most immoral act I can think of that isn't against the law. don't be a piece of shit.
>>
>>38171496
good one

>>38171507
i like how you took time to make sure everything was grammatically correct before you posted

very thoughtful of you

its careful consideration like that, that makes for a good wife
>>
>>38171532
You expect sex after the second or third date? That's unacceptable. You don't even know much about her
>>
>>38171556
Still doesn't change the fact that women are in reality, not having sex freely with random men. Otherwise, I'm sure OP would not have made this thread
>>
Guys why do women have to have standards? I'm a 30 year old who browses 4chan you'do think the local chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta would be all over this dick!
>>
>>38171179
Well, first of all just let me say, I'm not gonna talk down to you, demean you or make you feel like less than the beautiful person you are, like these other guys will. I'm not going to ask you to 'post tits' or some other disgusting degradation, although I'm sure your breasts are a lovely sight ;P

What you need to find is a true modern gentleman. They do exist! So many men these days want to chew you up and spit you out, because they aren't men they are boys. To hurt something purely innocent is surely the most gruesome crime imaginable. But real men, with class, with respect for you, men who would die for you without ever even meeting you, they are out there, I promise. I'm crying right now thinking of the struggle you face everyday.

If you want to email me to talk further just ask, I'm always here for you baby.
>>
>>38171568
I may have used the wrong word here
I don't expect it in a sense she owes me, if she doesn't want it, then I am more likely than not to stop bein the active side, which in 95% means that we stop talking
the point is that sex is just a fun thing that people do together, like cooking or something
You don't need to know a person well to cook with him, right? You are also not going to cook with another person just because you are angry at your partner, and you won't risk ruining your marriage just for cooking with your neighbour
sacralization of sex served it's purpose during the ages with no condoms and venerologists, but it is a blight of civilization at modern times
>>
>>38171543
But he isn't cheating. He doesn't have a partner (I assume).

Hes not morally responsible for some

Also cheating is not that fucking bad, it happens, ppl get over it.
>>
Where abouts would I go to pick up younger girls?

The receptionists at work are hot as fuck, but how do people even initiate shit like this?
>>
>>38171658
yeah but encouraging someone else to commit adultery especially in a marriage is definitely wrong
>>
>>38171626
This guy gets it
>>
>>38170773
Legal where i am, god i love this country
>>
File: churchboy.jpg (42KB, 467x296px) Image search: [Google]
churchboy.jpg
42KB, 467x296px
>>38171646
Witnessed.
>>
>>38170777
Women age like shit, that's why.
>>
>>38170988
>if you are not attractive, have money, and interesting

Then you're not going to attract any women at any age.
>>
>>38171655
Yeah, but you don't fall in love with someone after cooking with them, while sex makes women feel very emotionally attached. It's heartbreaking for us if we have sex and the man later doesn't want a relationship. For some reason, men are more about to compartmentalize sex and feelings
>>
as an 18 y/o girl who almost exclusively goes for guys over 30, you're looking in the wrong places. there's probably more girls into older guys than ever, I think mostly because the dd/lg fetish is really popular right now. If a girl seems to have a strong group of friends her age don't bother, go for girls who don't seem to fit in with their peer group
>>
>>38171270
>>38171568
>>38171243

That is crazy long, are you joking? Sex in the first 15 days or GTFO.
>>
>>38171297
>people think im 18-20 when im 23
>when i was 18 people called me 25

wat
>>
>>38170737
Probably outside kindergarten
>>
>>38171764
It's Benjamin Button.
>>
>>38171667
Stfu. Dirty christian morales telling the world what is and isn't okay.
>>
>>38171794
t. fedora tipper
>>
>>38170731

>be me, 44
>don't look a day over 30
>6' 2", 195lbs, tan shaggy blonde strong otter beach body
>live right across the street from beach for dat dere convenience
>regularly pull women of all ages just hanging out at the beach every day
>but most 18, 19, and 20s on the weekends who just want to hop across the street to fuck and them get back to their tans
>my bed is always full of sand and smells like pussy and tanning oil
>go ahead and call me gramps but while YOU are at the GYM, I'M SMASHING all the PUSSY in your AGE RANGE
>>
>>38171764
When I was 18 people thought I looked 35.
>>
>>38171179
>>38171646
pls respond
>>
>>38171750
this is not built in, this is a societal thing, men and women are taught to be this way from childhood
people just don't think consciously about it
>>
>>38171829
couldn't bait harder if you tried
>>
>>38171179

Just don't fuck him dummy. Guys (all guys, even decent ones) are going to push for sex, it's how we're wired. If you don't fuck him and he sticks around, you know he's interested in you.
>>
Actually I can't stand neckbeards more than I can't stand christians. I can't stand people who are so smug about themselves.
>>
>>38171829
and yet you will die completely alone
>>
>>38171828
Actually I can't stand neckbeards more than I can't stand christians. I don't like smug cum stains on humanity.
>>
>>38171179
You don't.Every woman will get used just for sex sooner or later because we are smarter than you and you always fall for dumb emotional shit.
Just accept your inner ho.
>>
File: smv_curve1.jpg (69KB, 1040x510px) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
69KB, 1040x510px
>>38170731
>How can a guy in his late 20s smash 18 and 19 year old puss?
Yes. Easily.
>>
>>38171929
>men and women overlap at 30
maybe if the dude is a complete fucking loser that has a dead end job
>>
>>38171379
>right winger
>>
>>38171111
>Only down side is that most of them have daddy issues

Feels good when they call you daddy.
>>
File: 1413422201691.png (13KB, 250x299px) Image search: [Google]
1413422201691.png
13KB, 250x299px
>tfw 5'5
>girls think im around 18
>PRIME teenage pussy wherever I go
>>
>>38171431
Not the other guy giving you fire and brimstone, but I swear to God if I ever met you or someone like you in real life, I can convince you to believe in God and at least occasionally go to church without telling you a single lie, shifting responsibility of proof, or empty threats
>>
>>38170750

Feel the same, always have. I wouldnt consider late 20s old tho. I love me a man in his mid to late 30s. However I think the problem here is that what attracts me to older men isnt physical, so if OP doesnt have his shit together and is still a little bitch it doesnt matter how old he is.

>career
>emotionally mature
>stable in life
>developed personality
>has hobbies and interests, making him more interesting to talk to

Whats sexy about older men is that theyre wiser and more in tune with what they want. Young men tend to be a complete mess, and young women prefer to go straight for the more developed, mature and dominating men, who tend to be older.
>>
>>38171179
Eh, all relationships I've had started with a desire to "smash" her. Trust me, every guy hates girls that make you wait for sex. The ones that go along with it are the ones who don't have other options available to them.

It's the worst kind of feel to lay in bed with a girl, make out and play with her boobs only to hear her say
>I think we should wait to have sex
Way to make me feel sexually undesirable. Fucking next.

The trick for girls is to have sex reasonably early on while not giving the guy the impression you do this with everyone. If you successfully fool him you're an innocent girl that are so infatuated by him you just couldn't help yourself, you're golden. After this, have some great sex and hope he likes you outside of bed as well.

>tfw talking about this with fuckbuddy
Being a girl must suck so bad.
>>
>>38171438
wait what? how does that work? is there a policeman hiding nearby when she approaches you?
>>
File: 546556.jpg (204KB, 637x906px) Image search: [Google]
546556.jpg
204KB, 637x906px
When I was that young, I avoided older guys because I still felt like I was maturing, and that they were pretty creepy and preying on younger women's immaturity, and that they didn't go for older women because they didn't want to be in a relationship with someone who has had experiences in their life and a worldview and personality formed.
>>
>>38171968
Im just like you.
Its so fun to hang out with dumb teen girls

Literally get them drunk, stick with them, dance, offer them a ride home and fuck
>>
>>38172087
Yeah you have a point
See
>>38172088
>>
>>38172087
when you get to my age, women start looking for more than sex

this is wy i prefer teens and 20's
>>
>>38171968
> 5'5"
I think most girls think you're 10
>>
>>38170731
I was attracted 40 year old guys in my teens, you'll be fine.
>>
hop on tinder breh, 27 here and a majority of my conquests are in the 18-20 year old range
>>
>>38171258
>morals are only found at church
>you go to church to fuck people who also share your faith

Nice views theist brah
>>
>>38171379
>right winger

Conservative women know they need to marry young, it's that or a career. Lol what's that
>>
The key to slaying pussy is to make friends with girls. If you are too socially fucked to have friends who are girls you will be lucky to slay any poon. The friendzone is a lie cultivated by rejected cucks to make them feel better about girls not being attracted to them. If you are a good friend to most girls, they are the best wingmen. When they trust you they will try and set you up with their friends. When you are an older guy, just be nice to younger girls, let them develop feelings on their own. Don't push the issue, thats 50% of the game. The other 50% is don't be unnatractive. If you fulfill these two qualifications you can spill as much spaghetti as you want and girls will find it "cute" and not creepy.
-my two cents
>>
>>38171442
>lack of religious faith is why the world is going to shit

Lol sure thing buddy...Jesus christ. Leave your hole
>>
>>38172044
How?
>>
>>38171847

you're the on bateing friend, enjoy your hand
>>
>>38172303
This is true. For every girl you have that is a friend, you have access to a pool of her single friends who all know that she approves of you. Almost every guy I know who's a "player" or whatever the hell kids call it these days, has a lof of female friends, and often remains friends with exes, former fwbs, ons, etc.
>>
>>38171858
kek and you'll die surrounded by your robot circlejerk
>>
File: pepe_blink_by_fazboggle-d97slqh.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_blink_by_fazboggle-d97slqh.gif
45KB, 499x499px
my ex who was 29 would get an id check all the time because she looked like she was 18. I really see no difference if they're 20-30. Everyone in my eyes looks like a college student
>>
>>38171179
Jesus all that advice is just terrible. Want the truth? Look at their communication skills. Get them to talk about themselves. Do they admit their mistakes? Were all of their past relations "crazy"? Is everything theit parents fault? How deeply do they think about moral issues, what are their goals? If they can't effectively talk about their desires, then throw them to the side. This is what pillowtalk is all about. If a guy is willing/capable of good communication, it's more likely that they will also be more willing to try and have a real relationship. Also, avoid guys more than 4 years older than you (if you are in your twenties) because there is a reason that they are not dating people their age. It's because they are not maturing naturally, which is a sign of deeper problems. People can be shitty in general, this isn't a foolproof method, but it will weed out 90% of shitty guys who shouldn't get laid anyways.
>>
>>38171763
This desu m8
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>38171763
>sex in the first 5 days or gtfo
>>
>>38171179
Characteristics
>he drinks
>he has a cool hair cut
>has tattoos
>a lack of clearly defined life goals
>has a small vocabulary
>vanity
Basically any man that looks like a "fuck machine" is going to pull that shit. What you want is a fuck machine that looks like a man.
>>
File: 1468596344549.png (203KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1468596344549.png
203KB, 576x432px
>>38172449
>he lifts
you forgot that
>>
>>38170773
>not waiting 3 years for prime wife material
what a dope
>>
>>38172461
Vanity
>>
>>38172449
I am a guy who cares about his appearance, I have had a few FWB's but I have always taken their feelings very seriously. I would never cheat on my GF, I have a dank haircut, a tattoo, I drink socially and smoke. I'm also fit and admittedly very vain. My vocabulary is pretty well developed, but you are just an angry neet. Don't judge others for being more socially able than yourself, pleb.
>>
>>38172426
Current gf is 29. She usually pays youth fare on busses and trains. Youth fare is for those below 16...
>>
>>38172303
Best post in thread desu.
My friends that are girls hook me up more than any of my guy friends.
Friends of girls vet guys before hand amongst each other. If Sarah says anon is a great guy, smart, nice body etc she essentially sells you without any effort. Whether it's hookups or solid dating material you are always better off going through chick friends, they always know more women and from different parts of town etc than you ever will just by virtue of being women themselves. Ofcourse all this requires you not be an autist. Even guys friends girlfriends can make great wingmen
>>
>>38172477
Taking care of your health and enjoying lifting is purely a sign of vanity to you?
Gtfo haha
>>
>>38172477
w-wait anonkun, you're saying you should look ugly. Ugly guys just want to fuck stacy too
>>
>>38172493
LoL, I'm that guy too sans alcohol/vocab, bitchboy. I've had many "F"WB and I don't give a fuck about any of them, I also don't care about people I bring in close, I just use them for what I want and discard them, I don't care how they feel. I've cheated on every beautiful girlfriend of mine and have fucked many of my friends girlfriends and their exes. You're a pussy white knight get fucked.
>>
>>38170750
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: yes.jpg (116KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
116KB, 1080x1349px
Asking an honest question as a woman, but why don't guys like OP and the other guys that go hunting for girls aged 18-20 not prefer women around your age?

It's not really old myself, turned 25 yesterday (c-can I get a happy birthday, hurrah ahahaha ha ;__;), but I never quite understood it when I myself would never date a man younger than me due to inexperience on their part and inability to engage in proper debate/discussion. There's this whole meme about 18-20 year olds being very fit/bouncy/hot, and whilst plenty do exist, I know that the majority, like myself and all my friends when we were that age we were sloppy, untrained, pudgy and frigid/insecure/hormonal messes because of lack of inexperience.

Don't you guys find people of the opposite sex inane and immature to be around? I had a guy hitting on me the other day who was 21 y/o and god it was just fucking, do not want to the extreme.
>>
I'm 29 and in CC. I like girls that are 18-22. They are generally attracted to me for some reason.
>>
>>38171179
Drop the "M" bomb and this requires discipline on your part as well. DO NOT HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. If you already have, then stop and consider yourself from this point forward as you would a virgin. Dress down, even if you are attractive. Guys looking for casual sex look for it in loose women, and those women wear tight clothes and put on lots of make up. I am not saying to make yourself ugly, just don't flaunt your stuff.

Now on to the "M" bomb, lets say a guy you are interested in and are considering for marriage is someone you are dating. When he tries to have sex with you say "I think we should wait till marriage to have sex" and take good note of his reaction. If he gets flustered, or disappointed or tries to come up with some bullshit about how you need to "practice" before hand, leave him. If he tries to do anything other than close mouth kissing you before marriage, leave him. He is only interested in using you for a few months of pleasure then tossing you out once he gets bored of you.

Premarital sex ruins marriage, the more you have the less likely you are to have a stable marriage in the future. Guys who are willing to test your boundaries are guys not worth spending time with. A lot of men will come to you with sweet words that sound good and many will look good and you might be fooled into thinking they love you, but the signs are clearer than the sun in the sky midday. If he can't wait till marriage to have sex with you, he doesn't care about you.

I'm a man btw.
>>
>>38172527
No fucktard, I never wrote anything near that. Taking care of health and "enjoying lifting" aren't signs of vanity, worrying about how you look and checking your arms/abs in the mirror 6 times a day is.
>>
>>38171179
>mfw thinkgen of u hurting
>>
>>38172542
No, but there is contrived and there is style.
>>
>>38170731
Say hello to your midlife crisis.
>>
>>38172576
>Don't you guys find people of the opposite sex inane and immature to be around?
Yeah but I think lots of guys here basically where nerds/virgins in their teens and now that they look good they wanna taste that sweet teen pussy they missed out on. They still want a real relationship with women their own age, they just want some fun with the young sloots.
>>
>>38171179
You don't. You're built to be used.

You've been used before and will be used again.
>>
>>38172576
Younger women are more attractive. Not saying that 25 is a bad age for a woman, but there is something about the youth of a woman that breeds longevity. Like buying a car, used is fine, but new is better
>>
>>38170731

happens all the time to me,

>25
>all the girls who hit on me are 18-20
>just want someone my age
>>
>>38172616

Fair enough then. I imagine it'd get pretty boring for them pretty fast. I'd hate to have to be around 18-20 year old me, god what a mess.
>>
>>38172510
Aw shucks
>>
>>38171270
I expect sex between first and third date.
>>
File: 1453485644284.jpg (139KB, 1066x653px) Image search: [Google]
1453485644284.jpg
139KB, 1066x653px
>>38172640

That's an acceptable explanation and I respect it, but I do have to make a point that most 18-20 year girls you encounter are absolutely not going to be new. Even at 25 though I've only had 2 sexual partners, but admittedly my body is bit trashed from a fat phase I had.
>>
>>38171179

most guys will stop trying after two weeks. You still have to be careful, there are no physical "red flags", the classiest, smartest, and seemingly perfect chads are the biggest players. Real players hide it
>>
>>38172576
Nobody looking for an 18-20 year old is looking for a long term relationship partner unless they are a masochist or are socially retarded to the point of delusion. 16-20 is prime pump and dump ages, though you will occasionally see /pol/tards or robots claiming to aim for this group (or younger) because they are easy to manipulate to their way of thinking early on to mold a waifu
>>
>>38172688
This guy gets it spot on. Playing girls is easier than a stroll through Green Hill Zone.
How guys manage to not get who they want or whenever they want it is beyond me, complete idiots.
>>
>>38171359
I met my girlfriend outside of church and it's going well. Just don't have sex with the guy until you know for sure he wants a relationship. This will easily deter 90% of them.

You might need to take the extra step of signing up on a site like E-Harmony. That helped cut through a lot of bs for me.
>>
File: 1467833297745.png (250KB, 1011x658px) Image search: [Google]
1467833297745.png
250KB, 1011x658px
>do teacher shadowing
>2 teachers hit on me when I was 18 in my first year of college...might as well just hit on your students
One of them was like 40 and ugly af. The other one was 31, she took my meat. If you're looking for women, just shop at night primetime or buy a backpack and walk on college campus.
>>
>>38172665
>but I do have to make a point that most 18-20 year girls you encounter are absolutely not going to be new.
they have new studies showing that millennials (especial women) are having less sex compared to previous generations. There are plenty of virgin women out there, but I can understand and even forgive a few sexual partners as long as the woman is openly ashamed of it. Concerning whether or not they are lying about the number of sexual partners they have had, quality is impossible to hide and there are many hidden traits that expose or confirm a woman of her word. There is a certain humility that comes with being a virgin woman, a certain glow that can't be fabricated. Their eyes are brighter and their view of the world is a little less bleak. You can tell a geode from a rock by feeling it's weight, and a virgin from a non-virgin by her humility

Anyway, is pic related you? If so you look great
>>
>>38170777
I'm only 21 and even then I feel like 18 year olds are too young for anything but sticking my dick into. 3 years is a pretty big cultural difference when you're young.
>>
You can, but then you a stuck with a 18 or 19 year old with all the bullshit that entails. Find yourself a nice 25+, she'll be more likely to have her shit together and not a total reject.
>>
>>38170731
I've seen 32yo Indian guy bang a white teen after few hours of knowing her, you just have to have game.
If he's at so much of a disadvantage and still pulls it you should have able to do it.
>>
>>38171235
Red flags for men who only want you for sex:
>tall
>tan
>handsome
>outgoing
>muscular
>attractive face
>under 35
>>
>>38170731
they love older guys with a lot of money. I'm guessing you don't fall into that category.
>>
>>38171303
Yes, I'm sure you can find some guys out there to give you brojobs.
>>
30yo. My last three couples were 21, 22 and 27.

There are lots of girls with a thing for older guys
>>
Extremely relevant graph coming through, source in file name. Excellent read for the young who think they should settle down and the old who think they're past their prime.
>>
>>38172817
>but I can understand and even forgive a few sexual partners as long as the woman is openly ashamed of it
>openly ashamed of 2 partners

Are you mentally deficient? /r9k/ is this way <
>>
>>38172944
>being a woman and not being a ashamed of having premarital sex partners
at least for a man he does not pollute the home of where the child will grow, the woman however is polluted. Shame is important in this regard, for if you have no shame of this you are likely to be unfaithful in marriage (hence a lack of humility)
>>
>>38171401
>mah down fall of western civilization

People have been saying that shit since the fall of the eastern Roman Empire, really consider shoving your world view that up your ass. You're only upset because you're not apart of the cock carousel, because you know why? It's never a problem when you're a part of the system, dating and marriage is a lot different and better than it has been before; kids are seeing how weak marriages affect their parents and are beginning to understand what a long lasting relationship requires, so kindly fuck off with the "it use to be better bullshit", because that idealized past you have never existed.
>>
>>38172924
How and where do you meet?
>>
>>38172965

FUCKING. KEK.
A womb is not a house you tard. Back to your sadfrogs and tendies cuck.
>>
>>38171341
Ouch
It's like I stubbed my toe, but in my heart
>>
>>38171270
Most women nowadays put out in the first month. There is no long pursuit anymore. You don't move from hanholding, to hugging, to kissing.

We live in a society where casual sex is in and being a slut, man or woman, is encouraged.
>>
>>38170731
Prime Claire has to be the most fertile fucking woman of all time. She sends me into overdrive every time.
>>
guy here, do you know why we find older women unattractive?

cause all they do is use sex as a way to tie you down and get married.

young girls dont give a shit about that till they get old (23-25+).
>>
File: 1465235118706.png (371KB, 791x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465235118706.png
371KB, 791x720px
>>38172050
>Young men tend to be a complete mess
And young women are so much better.
>>
Why would you want to though? The majority of younger chicks are clueless about what they want in life and in a man. Speaking from experience, sure it may be fun to fuck them and have one on your arm, but it gets irritating after six months of always being the one driving, the clinginess, etc. Even worse if their hobby is "social media" like mine was. Unless it's not the typical chick, why even bother going that young?
>>
Come on, everybody knows sexual drive on males and females and totally different.
Thats why homosex have something like 500+ partners average in a lifetime.
The way nature works is weeding out the males who arent "worth it". That is why women get to choose and that is why they are picky.
And if a clam is giving it away thats poor judgement and a sign of a emotionally unstable person.
>>
Where the fuck are you guys able to meet these girls? Especially to flirty with?
>>
>>38173345
Because young women are fun and sexy.
Dumb as fuck and not looking tie you down
Why would you NOT want to fuck or be with younger girls?
>>
File: 1466124593454.gif (984KB, 500x234px) Image search: [Google]
1466124593454.gif
984KB, 500x234px
>>38171179
>posting on 4chan
>marriage material
mfw
>>
>>38173605
Fucking with and being with younger girls are two entirely different things, one of them can be ok but both are more fun with someone around your own age anyway.
>>
I want to fuck some young pussy. I'm 27.

Where do I go and what do I do?
>>
>>38173751
Approach a group of teenage grils and announce Drake is your favorite band at the moment.
>>
>>38171235
Are you braindead ? All the things that you should look out for were already stated. Learn to read stoopid womyn.
>>
32 here. Gonna smash 19 y.o. virgin in a couple weeks. I already have a lot of plans, but anyone who wants to pitch some ideas about what to do to her go ahead. She's into daddy/daughter already
>>
File: 1435608198215.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435608198215.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
A COMPLETE GUIDE to fuck young girls as an older dude:

First of all, you won't be fucking any young pussy if you don't have your shit figured out and stable. You NEED to have at least decent money to spend on the girls and a stable life. If you don't, forget about the girls and build your life, if you are lucky and take care of yourself you can fuck young girls until your late 40s.

Second, forget about girlfriends for a while, focus on meeting and fucking as many girls you can.

Third, have a good experience to offer to the girl, have cool places you like to eat, go, party, etc, your own circle of cool friends to introduce to her, be a fun guy to be around. Learn that the girl isn't unique or special and can be replaced easily make sure she knows you think like that.

Fourth, don't go for the average or 'kinda cute' girls, go for the hot ones, a lot of them are used to date/fuck older and more successful guys. Average girls are mostly weirded out because it's just too foreign for them to date or fuck successful guys

Fifth, don't get attached to any particular girl, don't be needy and let her go if she wants to. Don't be a creep or an autist

Funny thing is, once you start dating one or two girls, the other get easier and easier to the point that you don't need to even try. Take care of yourself, go to the gym, dress well and you'll be fucking young girls for a long time.
>but but they are boring and I can't discuss muh animes with them !
Women aren't for talking m8, they are for fucking
>>
>>38173790
That seems like way too much effort, time and money to have sex with someone who doesn't know what they're doing
>>
>>38172381
Kek
>>
>>38171858
Everyone dies alone retard
>>
>>38171718
What country is that, anon?
>>
>>38173808
>too much effort
Having a good and stable life can be quite hard depending on where you come from but it's quite worth it.
I always get sad when I see a wealthy good looking guy with some random average wife. So much wasted potential
>>
>>38173808
I'm with this guy. It's surely cheaper to fuck a prostitute than pay to impress the girl.
>>
>>38171270
Stop living in the fifties and let other girls get freaky if they want you fucking nun
>>
>>38172884
should have just put "attractive"
>>
>>38171235
You're not going to know whether someone wants to have kids with you from two dates anyway.
>>
>>38170731

>that Freshman girl in HS that had a bf who drove a BMW & was probably 25+

how could i even compete brehs?
>>
File: 1448797050888.jpg (16KB, 185x243px) Image search: [Google]
1448797050888.jpg
16KB, 185x243px
>>38171568
sheltered femanon is sheltered
>>
>>38173852
Glorious Denmark
>>
>>38171568
LOLOLOL if you don't bang a woman the at first opportunity she probably won't give you a second.
women just wanna bang, even more than guys these days
>>
>>38171646
>a true submissive beta like me
>>
>>38170731
Sure, but that wont fix your mental retardation. There's no logical reason to target dates that are not fully developed in the head yet other than the fact that you identify with them better because your own mental growth is retarded
>>
>>38174033
OP is gonna be Bryan Callen in 20 years
>>
>>38170750
I find older guys to be creepy as fuck. Whenever a Guy more than 5 years older hits on me, I think they're the most pathetic things in the world. If you're mentally developed how you should be, dating someone a generation older or younger than you doesn't work
>>
>>38171179
Don't get married until at least 25. Also
>basing your life on popping out kids
Eww, sounds like my literal nightmare. Don't you have anything better to contribute to society instead of adding to the overpopulated retard genetics?
>>
>>38171626

Theta was the hamplanet sorority at my school lol
>>
>>38171235
You're a walking red flag yourself
>sole desire is to find a husband and get knocked up way too young.
>>
>>38171270
You sound naive as fuuuuck. I predict you will marry a controlling asshole who will make you miserable once its too late to turn back/10. Then you will become another mom drinking the afternoons away wondering where her youth went and how wasted it was
>>
File: 1467193450548.jpg (42KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
1467193450548.jpg
42KB, 640x629px
>>38174080
>tfw this nigger thinks a woman can have any accomplishments without being a mother first.

Nobody cares about your career, your whatever. Dumb bitch fell for the independence jew
>>
>>38174052
Hi Stephanie, stop hating that you're now 25 and no one wants to sleep with you anymore.
All men want 16-24.
>>
>>38171275
Fyi if only teens hit on you, and you can't get women your own age- that's a bad sign. Teens have much lower standards because they're brains literally aren't finished developing among other things. Saying you only attract teens all day is actually telling us fully developed women know better and have hhigher standards than to be attracted to the likes of you. Seriously, guys I thought were cute as a teen are mostly ugly imo now
>>
>>38171359
Shame because Christians are the only ones who would put up with your naive bullshit.
>can't betray my intelligence
please, youre uneducated af
>>
File: 1356782091735.gif (1MB, 291x260px) Image search: [Google]
1356782091735.gif
1MB, 291x260px
>>38172548
Absolutely bonkers
>>
>>38174080
good goyim, don't have a family with wife and kids
only us jews should do such a miserable thing :^)
>>
>>38173316
young mess detected
>>
>>38171568
>>38171568
If I'm going on a date with a Guy, it means I've already got to.know him as a Platonic friend first.
>not getting to know a Guy before dating
Now who's the filthy slut. You probably repel guys for miles with your attitude. And unless you're pulling some.Christian virgin bullshit, people don't wait months to fuck once they're dating.
>>
>>38171568

Not having sex before getting serious is unacceptable. I'm not wasting my time dating someone who I'm not sexually compatible with, not again. That shit is a recipe for conflict.

Why are you so hung up on sex? It's like your entire view of relationships is based on a demonization of sex and sexual desire, where the idea of someone wanting to fuck you is mutually exclusive with someone wanting a serious relationship. This is unhealthy and speaks volumes about your personality in a very negative way.
>>
>>38171655
I think you mean to say sex shouldn't be used as a bargaining chip. That's playing games, and not cool in serious relationships
>>
Girls are attracted to attractive guys. Pretty simpru desu
>>
>>38170731
Does she have nudes?
>>
>>38171658
I nearly starved myself when my ex cheated on me. Literally 500cal a day maximum, nails were growing in fucked up, hair was breaking, body was literally eating itself for months. Cheating is really fucked up, and I personally would gladly hang each one if I.could.
>>
>>38171760
>pick off the weaklings in the back who struggle to keep up with the rest of the herd
How fucked up in the head are you?
>>
>>38171829
This story belongs in the cringe thread. Seriously when you got to the smell part I wanted to gag.
>this Guy is content living life as a beach bunny whore who never gets paid.
Sad dude
>>
>>38170750
What's it like to know that you're quickly approaching your expiration date?
>>
>>38173417
MERE COINCIDENCE GOYIM
>>
>>38171918
You say stuff like this, yet women are the ones more likely to initiate divorce and take half your shit. You're one of those guys who's too stupid to realize how stupid he really is
>>
>>38171829

This is pretty sad desu
You're 44 and you haven't matured beyond basing your personal value on how many girls you've fucked
Most people get there in their mid 20's or 30's and here you are, more than half your life gone acting like that weird guy in his 20's that still shows up to high school parties because he thinks he's cool. Sad.
>>
>>38174080

According to this graph

>>38172929

you would want to get married at 21 as a woman because that is when you are the most attractive relative to your male peers, i.e., most likely to score someone "out of your league."
>>
>>38171929
>rationalmale WordPress
Is that like the "manly" version of tumblr or something? Did you even look where chart came from.before posting it?
>>
>>38170731

you're just not super attractive. So you can only attract mildly attractive people of your own age.

There's also a tonne of teen guys out there saying "I've been lifting weights but girls my age just wanna date older guys"

The problem is you
>>
>>38173316

>>38173316
Yes actually. Women physically mature faster than males. This includes the prefrontal cortex in the mid 20s. Males physically do not have the same tools to rationalize as females their same age. This is why girls still.tend to want a Guy somewhat older.
>>
>>38170777
tight young little pussies
>>
>>38174490

Not worth it. Getting my dick wet is not worth putting up with how annoying teenage girls are when you're an adult.
>>
>>38174052
About fucking time, thank you.
Wanna date?
>>
Women don't have real hobbies or interests anyways

Just find a young qt, marry her and give her kids to keep her busy
>>
>>38174555
smooth, taut young skin, firm breasts
>>
>>38170731
yes
t. 19 year old grill who likes guys up to 70
>>
>>38174138
>Fyi if only teens hit on you, and you can't get women your own age- that's a bad sign
I'm 34, nobody wants women my age, only some guys have no other options.
>Saying you only attract teens all day
I didn't say that. I value younger women's mires more than those older women give me.
>fully developed women know better and have higher standards than to be attracted to the likes of you.
Women like me as much as girls do.
>Seriously, guys I thought were cute as a teen are mostly ugly imo now.
Cute. I said SEXY twice in a 15 word post. Cute is that last thing I want a woman to describe me as.
SEXY is primal, undiluted, true. Cute is subjective and not at all becoming of a man.

I also included a vintage pic of Madonna going for a ride on her De Rosa bike, because she's the greatest woman to ever live.
>>
Dear lord, I thought being a virgin maybe wasn't so bad, but after seeing these replies the only thing I can think of is that I'll probably have a hardtime getting anywhere near a relationship kek
>>
>>38171131
she's going to cheat anyways. Be smart and be the one she cheats with.
>>
>>38171359
if you're looking for marriage find a hobby, go to events that involve that hobby, and meet some people there. If you like running, go run a 5k and meet some guys there.
>>
>>38172576
Happy Birthday honey. <3 why so sad, are you lonely?

Regarding your question:

What Most women dont get/dont want to hear is that a mans mind is different. We dont care about womens "emotional maturity" as we perceice all women to be childish and immature. So we prefer the younger ones, as their good looks hold for longer. Besides, inexperienced women are cute, inexperienced men are not.
>>
>>38174555
It most certainly is. Why would you not? Age has nothing to do with it.
>Actually worrying about being alone or not in a steady relationship
If I die alone that's fine. What matters is the first 40 years of your life. The last 40 are spent finishing your career, paying off the house, and doing just your hobbies like traveling or whatever you'll want to do when you're an old fuck.
>>
>>38174379
haha
>44
>6 years from retiring
>fulfilling career, yet glad working days are about to be behind me
>every day is a vacation on the beach
>have banged more chicks in a year than any 10 guys on this board in their lives combined
>what a sad pathetic life

holy shit. let's hear about your dreams.
>>
>>38170750
MADRID
A
D
R
I
D
>>
>>38174645

Shit Bernie just missed the cut
>>
>>38174920
>posts on 4chan when he should have grand kids
>>
>>38174920
>continues to justify himself
>trying this hard

dude just stop. you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>38170731
It seems like a good idea until you realize
>cant take them to the bar
>they have no idea what to do with a penis and just lay there like a slug
>>
>>38172576
>woman
>not really old
>25
>beef curtains
>>
>>38170731
All of my late 20s fit friends have early 20s or late teens gfs I think the problem is that no girls can meet you or find you in your mother's basement
>>
>>38175067
>Wanting kids
Literally why? They suck your money till they're 18 and then still do.
>>
>>38175098
They don't need to do anything with my penis except let me shove it in them.

They'll move the way I want them to, in any position I want them to. You're the guy, you're supposed to be in control.

Bad blowjobs sometimes but who cares.
>>
>>38175098
Why take them to a bar?
I'll take them home where I have better booze and can make my own fufu cocktails she'll love. Then we don't need to worry about getting home and we can fuck right away.
>>
>>38174014
>women just wanna bang, even more than guys these days
What the fuck are you smoking anon?
Girls are way less interested in sex than your average guy
Im betting high interest in sex for a girl STILL falls below average for a guy

Stay high as a kite faggot
>>
>>38171750

hysical attraction, romance, love, intimacy, etc. are all social constructs, yup, sure bub.
>>
>>38170731
You can, but it's disgusting and predatory and it makes you a pedophile. So I guess that's the answer.
>>
>>38175292
25+ year old woman detected.
>>
>>38171522
It's easier to explain .
You don't get to "coast" anymore. Its all about your relative value compared to your peers . If you are the loser compared to others of your age/area, girls are going to logically compassion shop. Just like you are doing between a girl and her hot friends.
>>
>>38175292
>Fucking 16-21 year olds
>Pedophilia
Nice joke. I like them at the same age, why would I not like them because I'm 5 years older? They just get uglier the older they get.
>>
>>38170731
Well, I had a teacher that used to date ex-students. He recently had a son, the absolute madman.

I miss you man :^(
>>
>>38175425
This is the best perk as a youngish good looking high school teacher. I can fuck my ex-students.
>>
>>38171179
Lol
>>
>>38175202
>>38175202
u are a complete retard anon, and im not the anon u replied to but 95 percent of girls 16-24 and even older and younger are hornier than the rest of us, u dumbass virgin piece of shit
>>
Femanons of the thread (if you're still here), for pure scientific/anthropologic curiosity and statistical analysis, would you mind telling me:

>Your age
>Number of sexual partners

If there aren't that many maybe drop a few factoids about your samples, such as age and maybe even a very brief description of how coitus was initiated?

It goes without saying that your answers will be kept anonymous, Thank you.
>>
File: 1460046417390.jpg (49KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
1460046417390.jpg
49KB, 600x389px
>>38173605
I just gave two reasons in the post there. You want more?
>inexperienced
>immature
>clingy
>lack of ambition
>no vehicle
>no license
>no hobbies
>never true to their word
>"my interests include listening to music on youtube and watching netflix"
>say they're ok with time spent apart
>but won't leave you alone

The only time she'd leave me alone was when I was in class. This was a 23 yr old, mind you. Of course the sex is nice. But I'm not the type to just fuck around. Call me a beta faggot but I like to actually care about who I'm sticking my dick in. It could be the tastiest, tightest, most perfect pussy in the world, but it's worthless if the person it's on is also.

And I wasn't talking about just fucking them in that other post. If that's your stance, pussy is pussy.
>>
File: 1465756132123.jpg (50KB, 342x377px) Image search: [Google]
1465756132123.jpg
50KB, 342x377px
>>38171778
>>
>>38175560

>24
> like 28

most of them were during highschool
>>
>>38171179
It's a tough one. Because the thing is, even good guys will not put up with no sex for too long. I think the best way to do it is to be open relatively early in the relationship what you're looking for, i.e. marrying and having kids. You'll probably scare a few off but that's just good, stops you from wasting time.
>>
>>38174087
underrated as fuck
had a good chuckle
>>
>>38170731
37 (no typo), balding, poor (live with parents lol), dyel here

smashed 16 yo qt3.14 blond pizza girl last weekend. she delivered my pizza while the 'rents were out, I told her to come in, told her to put her hands on the wall, searched her, pulled her hair a bit and pushed her to the ground, smashed in the foyer, she left all giggly.

good fun
>>
>>38172965
you're still a virgin aren't you
>>
>>38173316
doesn't matter, they control the market
>>
>>38175712
living the life
>>
>>38175202
this is so untrue it's laughable
>>
>>38171235
You have zero value outside of a pussy and access to friends who also have dickslots. Stop stringing men along and being coy. REE.
>>
>>38171929
Women will always have an advantage in a dating world. The amount of 20 y/o men chasing 40 y/o pussy is riddiculus.

It's simple supply/demand. Unless you're rich or handsome you won't ever have an upper hand in a relationship.
>>
File: 1470346975305.jpg (37KB, 444x402px) Image search: [Google]
1470346975305.jpg
37KB, 444x402px
>>38172576
Girls over 18 are over their prime
>>
>>38171179
cut ur fanny off
>>
File: 1463336941163.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1463336941163.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>38171646
>>
>>38171459
When will they learn, /fit/izens?
>>
>>38171829
You should seriously consider changing your sheets then, anon, doing a load or two of laundry.
>>
File: man shakes head at computer.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
man shakes head at computer.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>38174381
>marriage is about scoring a hot spouse
>>
File: obama laugh.jpg (267KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
obama laugh.jpg
267KB, 660x440px
>>
>>38176541

Nope
>>
>>38171179
>>38171235
Holy shit, way to derail a thread and make everything all about you.
Cunts like you make me glad I'm homo
>>
>>38174288
That's because you're a giant pussy.

You caused your body serious harm because you were so emotionally dependent on a fickle woman? That's pathetic.

In any relationship, if you don't know that you'll be fine and continue to thrive even if she ups and leaves, then you've fucking lost already. You're doomed to misery. A woman isn't meant to be the focus of your life she's just there to supplement it.
>>
>>38175560
>17 y/o
>4
one of them is current and is 29 (it's legal here ok)
>>
File: retarded.jpg (39KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
39KB, 492x559px
>>38170731
even fat turd can attract those cheap young sluts. you on the other hand are wasting a prime opportunity to bang hot older women.
>>
>>38177138
are you retarded. you have a small window to bang young hotties and your WHOLE LIFE to fuck old bitches.
>>
>>38177153
>not wanting annoying used goods that will surly treat you like shit
>retarded
>>
>>38171442

>this is bait.
>>
>>38177184
how can a fuck toy treat you like shit?

how are older women NOT used up?
>>
I'm 24 year old male and I haven't been able to get girls when I was 18, when I was 23, when I'm 24 and probably still won't be able when I'll be 30.
I just want a qt girl to marry and raise a family with in the suburbs
>>
File: haircut3.jpg (97KB, 480x564px) Image search: [Google]
haircut3.jpg
97KB, 480x564px
Of course you can OP, just look like pic related and go to any nightclub
>>
>>38171179
Jensen?
>>
>>38170777
why would you want a girl that is 29 y/o...thats like 4 years past their prime...
>>
>tfw manlet
>its much easier to fuck 18-19 year olds than my own age because they are used to little teenage shitters
>>
>>38173808
The trick is to have your shit together for yourself. Life is pretty damn good if you have friends and things you like. You don't do it for the girls, they're just along for the ride.
>>
I'm 32 and it's gotten easier to fuck/attract younger girls as I've gotten older. Part of it is money and the other part is having your shit figured out.

Work out, have a good job, drive a decent car and you'll be just fine. College bars work great, or a bar that attracts a younger crowd but isn't necessarily a college bar so it's less obvious you're trying to fuck younger girls.

I'm currently with a 22 year old right now, we met when she was 19 and I was 29, before that I had been with a few girls in their early 20's. My early-mid 20's was a wasteland of being with a hamplanet and being alone, once my career took off and I started working out things suddenly got much better.
>>
>>38172817
>they have new studies showing that millennials (especial women) are having less sex compared to previous generations.

Completely wrong.
Women are having more sex than ever. Top 20% of men are having more sex than ever. Bottom 80% of men are the one's with less and less sex.
>>
>>38174848
This. So much this.

Your "emotional maturity" doesn't attract men. Your career doesn't attract men.
Your "experience" doesn't attract men.

What attracts men is your physical appearance. And younger women usually look better.
>>
File: 1458691026699.jpg (35KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1458691026699.jpg
35KB, 500x463px
>>38171359
>I have to be intellectually honest.
>>
File: 1464132878226.jpg (38KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464132878226.jpg
38KB, 400x500px
>>38171179

This will be long and split into 4 comments

I'll give you the traditional answer that people don't like to hear, and I'll admit, it sounds beta as fuck:

You need to be honest with him, you need to be intelligent enough to recognize if he's being honest, and you need to clearly inform him that you won't put out until marriage.

Why do you need to be honest? Well why would you waste 2 months, 4 months, maybe more than that, of your life on a guy that has no intention of raising a family and kids? You're not getting any younger... So just make your intentions very clear, some guys will think you're a total creep for raising this question so early, but just say it. Don't you think a Muslim and Jew would like to know of each other's religion before they start dating? So just say it from the start, "I plan on getting married and having kids, what about you?" If he answers with anything but "same" then move on. Don't date that "perfect guy" for years who keeps giving you that answer of "I'm still not sure yet, it's not a NO, but I'm not sure if I want to start now." Well guess what? You'll continue to get that answer until you're 30. Then good luck entering back into the dating world. Don't waste more than a month on a guy, unless he has the same exact intentions as you do.
>>
File: trump_hero_rgb_ben_garrison.jpg (259KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
trump_hero_rgb_ben_garrison.jpg
259KB, 1200x859px
>>38178643
Recognize his honesty. You just have to know if he's being genuine. Will he make a great husband and father? Only your deep discussions on life will tell you that. Do you two just "hang out" on dates? Sure it may be fun, but how will you ever know the deeper parts of his character if all you two ever do is go on fun dates, watch Netflix and have funny flirty conversations. You have to discuss politics, religion, virtue, morality, how to raise kids, etc. I'm assuming you know those answers right? If you don't you better start seriously thinking about it. This isn't some romcom where you raise a family and everything is happy go lucky. This guy's life will forever be attached to yours, and you'll both be responsible for the happiness and life of children being brought into this shitty world. Are you seriously ready for that situation? Do you have any idea the responsibility you will burden to ensure you mold and shape kids into becoming decent people? It's not easy. Sure, plenty of people raise kids and they go on, graduate college, get jobs, and rinse and repeat. But are they actually good people filled with virtue and morals? Just look at all the young people that love Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton. They're not criminals or immediately destroying society. But those parents failed at raising children that understand personal responsibility and individualism. If you can't answer those questions, then you are not ready. If he can't answer those questions, then he's not ready, and you should move on and find another guy. Because just like the paragraph above, if he can't give you those answers now, it may be years and years before you ever get (if ever) an answer.
>>
File: 6BUK48.jpg (78KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
6BUK48.jpg
78KB, 700x393px
>>38178656
The dreaded word called abstinence. You do this because it ensures he won't pump and dump you. If you MAKE IT CLEAR that you won't have sex until marriage, a guy that just wants to pump and dump will break up with you. It's that easy. Also avoiding sex will ensure you aren't "falling in love" when in reality it's just the chemicals in your brain telling you to love this guy because the sex is so addicting. This is especially true if you're both new to sex, or if he's really good. Avoiding sex will also free up time to spend doing other things. For example having those deep conversations related to life and family as I said above...

This guy is going to be your partner for life, and the father of your children. Find somebody that you genuinely enjoy being around. Not some cutie that makes you laugh and smile. But somebody that you know in 30 years, you'll both still enjoy spending your evenings together. Your similarities and connections have to be much deeper than just "we both like going to the gym! We both watch anime! XDDDD We both listen to the same music :O" Those hobbies will eventually die with age, or become less of hobby, especially when trying to raise kids and hold a job. What you share in common has to be at a much deeper level. This is why my parents, even though still married for 30 years, never fucking talk. I'm convinced the only reason they're not divorced is because of financial stability, and because they're both Christians. But they made the mistake of marrying each other.
>>
File: 1466538871466.jpg (104KB, 727x662px) Image search: [Google]
1466538871466.jpg
104KB, 727x662px
>>38173790
26 fucking a 19 yr old and I still love at home, no degree and i share a car.

how to fuck young girls

1) be an attractive dude

2) if you're not hot, just have a lot of money. Don't even need to be "stable" like this faggot is going on about
>>
File: Trumpfu.jpg (104KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpfu.jpg
104KB, 600x1067px
>>38178672
But they made the mistake of marrying each other. My Dad is wicked smart, loves books, politics, reason, theology. My Mom is relatively dumb, spends her time on the phone gossiping with her friends about emotions, and then watching soap operas on TV. So what does this result in? My Dad spending all his time at his office studying these things and discussing them on forums. And my Mom in the living room on the phone or watching her brain dead TV shows. Absolutely no connection between the two. Where did it go wrong? Maybe the part where my Dad received orders to move to a different state, so he quickly got married with his Mexican girlfriend that hardly knew English. You think either one of them discussed what I told you to converse about when they had such an obvious language barrier? Of course not.

I was a MGTOW guy for the longest time because I assumed all marriages were just as unhappy as my parents'. When I reached my early 20s I started meeting older people, either parents of my friends, or people I work with. And that's when I realized that they still love each other's company. And it's not that all marriages lead to the same unhappiness that my parents have. It's just that they couldn't have married a least compatible person.

Be honest with each other and have meaningful conversations that you agree on.

You said "young girl here" How young? What I've said I only recommend to people 23 and older. That's when you finish maturing and fully understand your own and his own convictions.
>>
Whelp, not likely going to get sex, let alone get with anyone.
>Top of the hill at 30
>Shit's more or less together, with a solid job, growing savings, nearly paid off car
>Been working out, can see a definite change in physical and mental outlook after half a year
>Been keeping clean, groomed, dressing well, average in looks (as far as a half gook goes)
>Never been in a relationship outside of highschool, still a virgin
>Enjoys most outdoor activities, as well as indoor things such as hiking, camping, airsoft, vidya games, movies etc
>Fairly knowledgeable on current topics and trends, and can keep a conversation going, if not start one
>Sperglord when dealing with the opposite sex that is attractive

Seriously, I have to actively be ambivalent (courteous and or professional) to anyone I find remotely attractive just so that I can seem not desperate, and that I feel that it'd be annoying/rude to just flat out say to someone that they're pretty and I'd like to know them more, and so I find it difficult to just figure out what to say to see if I can find out more about the person and if they'd like to know more about me as well.

Personality and lack of knowing what to do or say to the opposite sex is what's going to keep me from ever getting with someone. That or I'm going about it all wrong.
>>
File: 1470178837219.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470178837219.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
>>38178687
>>38173790
i should point out that the rest of what you said is true about fucking as many girls as possible, not being clingy, go for the hot ones, etc.
>>
File: 51libzh6on5x.jpg (152KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
51libzh6on5x.jpg
152KB, 750x750px
>>38178693
This is a short summary of something I can spend hours talking about. Growing up I hated my parent's lifeless marriage. Now I've read too many books, watched too many videos, and read too many blogs on marriage. I won't let my children grow up the way I grew up.

I'll be on for the night if anyone wants to discuss this. I can still be wrong and I'm open to hearing other people's advice.
>>
File: 1466538745701.jpg (64KB, 408x701px) Image search: [Google]
1466538745701.jpg
64KB, 408x701px
nothing will ever compare to the 18 - 21 yr old girls. I don't care how "mature" and "distinguished" that 28 year old girl from the office is. She'll never suck your balls, drink with you at 3 am and do MDMA with you.
>>
Men want to smash because the assumption is younger women want to have fun. >>38171179
>>
File: 1466539034996.jpg (86KB, 582x641px) Image search: [Google]
1466539034996.jpg
86KB, 582x641px
>>38178731
>>
>>38171769
This. OP is a fag.

/thread
>>
Almost 30.
Smash 19-20s all the time.

Don't be a creeper
>>
File: 1460440315973.jpg (90KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1460440315973.jpg
90KB, 620x670px
>>38171179
>How can I avoid guys like OP, ie men who only want to use me for casual sex?
You can't, anything men say otherwise is just to hide this fact.
Get fucked, roastie.
>>
File: 1460422743575.jpg (228KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1460422743575.jpg
228KB, 750x1334px
>>38178765
my man! did you find that it gets easier to get younger girls the older you get? when I was 18 - 20, I couldn't get girls my age to even look at me for more than 5 seconds. Now that I'm 26 I literally have 4 different ones I'm seeing
>>
File: 1449147301648.jpg (300KB, 1565x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1449147301648.jpg
300KB, 1565x2048px
>>38178802
>>
>>38170731
>be 27 year old skinnyfat dyel
>17 year old qt wants the d
>she wants it so much that she moves in with me and we spend the next two years having a (mostly) great time
>>
>>38178765
>>38178802
You guys are sad.
>>
>>38172689
B-but that's the age range I'm in senpai.
>>
>>38172689
Christ... I really don't have a problem with this... Women aren't our equals... Whoops...
>>
>>38178845
>Sad for wanting to fuck prime pussy with high sex drive instead of used up cumrags who are looking to settle down, have kids, or want kids

Literally how?
>>
>30yo making 150k/yr
>most recent GFs were 19, 18, and 20
>current GF of 2 yrs is 8yrs my jr
>live together, 50/50 contribution to rent/food/etc, zero-tolerance policy for gold digging and bullshit
>best relationship either of us has ever had
>judgemental younger men and older women spilling their butthurt and jelly everywhere we go

bottom line is women my age often come with tons of baggage and have the baby-making rabies.

GF is also eastern european, as foreign women are usually miles further in the maturity department than american women (of any age) in my experience.
>>
>>38172576
hey I turned 25 on the 24th! happy birthday!
>>
>>38176387

>The amount of 20 y/o men chasing 40 y/o pussy is riddiculus.

can confirm, I am one of them. I've only had sex with women over 30 actually
>>
>>38174920
>banged more chicks in a year than any 10 guys on this board combined

So a grand total of one?
>>
>>38170731
Coming from a guy who's 27-28 and dated a girl who was 17-18, it's not really worth it. Go for like 24, instead. At least she can legally drink. I mean, fuck. Most 18 and 19 year olds are such a mess, psychologically, it's just not worth it. Not to mention they don't know what the hell they're doing in bed or in life. If you just wanna fuck them, go to the nearest beach with some bros during senior week or something, I dunno.
>>
>>38174080

>Eww, sounds like my literal nightmare. Don't you have anything better to contribute to society instead of adding to the overpopulated retard genetics?

You are the fuckin definition of unwoke. Kill yourself.
>>
>>38171179
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>38178845
You're either a delusional kv or woman.
>>
>>38177125
May the mods be swift in their banishment, amen.
>>
Don't know if this is the right thread for it, but here it goes...

I have sex with girls younger than my daughter's age (22).
I sometimes feel really bad.
But then afterwards I don't.

I think the turning point was when I was younger, and started smashing girls who were younger than my youngest sister.

I wanted a kid though. So did the whole marriage thing. Did the divorce thing. Now I do my thing.

>Most awkward moment?
When I had to call my daughter to find out what "baka" and "wbu" meant, plus a few other cultural references.
Turns out they were all stupid anyway.
>>
>>38180486
Not "baka", it's meant to say s-m-h
Autocorrect or something.
>>
>>38180486
>When I had to call my daughter to find out what "baka" meant
I know it's a wold filter but that sounds hilarious.
>>
>>38172302

>Living in the most cucked era since the 60's
>Marrying young

History is a wheel.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.