[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, do you guys think ZYZZ is alive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (75KB, 720x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75KB, 720x265px
The king of aesthetics, is he alive? The details surrounding his death seem hazy at best and I know that people here want him to be alive more than anything. Personally I could see why he would fake his own death, plus there's the whole Miami conspiracy. It definitely wouldn't be the most unreasonable thing to believe he wanted to get out of the Internet spotlight. What do you guys think? Also, I hit 415lbs DL today for the first time, I'm stoked. Lifting 6 months.
>>
>>38155259
He lives inside every sick kunt.

Every fucking body has a bit of Zyzz in them.
>>
>>38155259
True
>>
File: 1462198437701.png (775KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1462198437701.png
775KB, 680x750px
>>38155259
>>38155285

He never died brah. True legends never die
>>
>>38155259
He's alive in each and everyone of our hearts. Every bench, every deadlift, every squat, he's smiling down on us. Except for you op, cause you're a faggot.
>>
File: image.png (13KB, 395x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13KB, 395x196px
ZYZZ plz send us a sign that you're still alive
>>
>>38155393
He's alive within all of us, anon.
>>
No, he is alive, and lifting with Syd Barrett, 2pac and Elvis now.
>>
>>38155393
You're going to be a sick cunt brah
>>
>>38155259
I went to the same school and trained at his gym occasionally. I have talked to his brother a couple times over the past few years. There's no chance at all that he's still alive. He loved the attention too much to ever fake it to get out of the spotlight.
>>
>>38155259
How did he die I never found out
>>
>>38155597
He was murdered on the orders of Tim sharky
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.