[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you just give up if you have uneven abs/muscles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: enhanced-22210-1460487008-1.jpg (108KB, 625x744px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-22210-1460487008-1.jpg
108KB, 625x744px
Should you just give up if you have uneven abs/muscles?
>>
I think around 75% of people have uneven abs
>>
Nobody notices that
>>
>>38154037
dat no upper chest
>>
very few have a perfect 6/8 pack. If you have a hard stomach and some abs it's all the same to girls
>>
>>38154037
Every woman looks at that and wants him to fuck her. They couldn't care less how your abs line up.
>>
>>38154076
has more to do with him being an actor, rich, and a pretty face
>>
File: Chris-Transformation.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Transformation.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>38154085
and lean
>>
>>38154085
>pretty face

No, it's just the first two.
>>
>>38154037

do i have body dysmorphia?
when guardians of the galaxy first came out, everyone was raving about how chris got ripped/buff

and now that i look at this pic, he looks like someone who has been lifting for a year
thats not even to say that for this scene, he prob had make up to contour his abs, had a pump, great lighting, and maybe even after effects added

this is "making it" for the general public?
>>
Goddamn I never noticed, now it's all I'm going to see when I watch that dumb movie. Thanks /fit/
>>
>>38154037
holy fuck....i think he is my long lost brother...we have identical abs lol....i think a lot is from running around tracks and playing sports in which you tend to use more of one side of your abs than the other
>>
>>38154308

uh yep.

if you're going to be lean this is probably as good as it's going to get.

if you have some sweet genes maybe your arms/shoulders will be bigger.

but otherwise this is a prototypical human male who is fit and lean.
>>
>>38154037
I kinda like the zipper look. It makes you look less like a self absorbed Cunt and more like a grizzled veteran
>>
Yes. Symmetrical muscle insertions are the most important thing in life.
>>
>>38154037
girls don't give a shit about symmetry, bodybuilding judges do.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.